Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"I feel like everyone is staring at me." 

Yet, everyone HAD THEIR BACKS TO HER.

What the everloving fuck with this woman??

I detest the poundticipants who behave like gigantic, fragile babies, refusing to move and demanding that everyone put on their shoes and wipe their asses and give in to their tantrums. Every other sentence is "I don't know if I can take this much pressure/struggle...it's too much for me."

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Maybe I'm a jerk, but whhyy do all of these participants expect their families to follow the diet too? Like yeah, if they want to or need to lose weight, go for it. But if they don't want to or need to, why do you have to have someone do it with you? 

My childhood bff/roomie was constantly dieting in college to lose that pesky "freshman 15", but she never expected me to do it too. Not once did she say "I know I'm dieting, but PaTaterTots ordered cake, so why cant I? How come she can eat cake?" Nope. She'd always say "No thanks, I'll have a piece of fruit or something later if I really need a snack."

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

She’s going to the rehearsal? They’ll have to air the church out overnight. 

Someone needs to guard the cake if she makes it to the reception.....

It's her sister's wedding rehearsal, yet it's all about GINA.  Reminds me of a teenager who thinks the world revolves around her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Ok, I’m bad. How would you even DO the Heimlich on her? I just flashed on an image of someone standing on her stomach, with a huge plunger in hand. 

I think of that every time I see one of these people shoveling ginormous bites into their mouths. If they start choking, they're done.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"I've decided to go." 

Fuck off, beast. You AGREED to it and you would have been pissed off if you hadn't been asked to be maid of horror honor. 

What up, Pounders?  I've missed you!  I haven't even been watching this season.  

I don't know if I can do this.  That baby voice and constant whining...

"I don't know if I can do this....this is too much for ME...." ME ME ME

• Love 5

Holy Mary. I just can't anymore with these people. Last month my son had surgery and is just getting back on his feet and to his eating program. He came back tonight from a business trip (I missed him, but that didn't stop me from telling him I had to hang up because my show was coming on....) and only had some coffee in the morning before getting back into town this evening and making (not buying) a meal.

Friday I did a 24 hr fast to spiritually support someone who was ill. I've never fasted that long, but after months of doing IF, it was easier than I thought and it's been a good way to ease into kinda-OMAD (one meal and a snack later). 

The show has been on for years & the diet is available online. None of these people try to diet before going to Houston. None have any discipline in their lives. None of them thinks of the stress they put on their family with their food demands and care taking. There's no thought for anyone but themselves. It's disgusting. I don't understanding living that way and still looking at yourself in the mirror. 

• Love 14