Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

after therapy...beth will realize how she has been used by ms.whiney and her family...leave her in texas and go off to live in beverly hills with the money she saves on not feeding the TON family

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Maybe the apartment in Houston will have a walk in shower so Gina can clean up more often than once a month. DIdn't she say the reason she doesn't bathe at home is that the only bathroom on the main floor is a half bath?  (I assume she can't climb the stairs to reach the full bathroom.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Concerned said:

The maximum payload for a Dodge Caravan is 1600 pounds and these three are challenging it. 

Yet another award of dripping gasoline soaked drawers for Concerned. Wear them with pride and Dodge thanks you for your free advertising of their product. 😊

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

In eight seasons of this show, there have been many whiny, manipulative, lying, delusional, highly irritating poundticipants. She tops them all.

Nope. nobody can beat the Assanti brothers.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

In eight seasons of this show, there have been many whiny, manipulative, lying, delusional, highly irritating poundticipants. She tops them all.

Except for Steven!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

🎶 "Her name is Lola,
she was a therapist
Until she met someone named Gina
And it all went down the tubes." 🎶

I actually heard Barry's voice while I was reading this. heh

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

What's the current sleeping arrangement?  

I think I'm feeling "nauseous" too.  Might need to run down the street to pick up some Chipotle!

Boy, if she thinks she was being stared at at the wedding, wait until they go bed shopping.  Think its time to go order a Purple Mattress.

• LOL 10