Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Mary Godfrey said:

I'm sick of seeing family bring these superfats the food they demand. Toss 'em a celery stalk.

Same! "Oh, you want food? Here, have some nice crisp, crunchy celery and a cool refreshing glass of water! Oh, you want a supreme pizza, chicken and waffles, and a Baconator? Fine. Go get them yourself, Fatass. I have a life to live."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Indian food & rice with nan.  About time we have an east coaster....geting tired of all the middle of the country folk.  This will be an interesting car ride.

Indian food for me, too! Vegan "butter" "chicken"--I swear, it's delicious!

• Love 1

An attention junky, 150 by 10.  300 by 14.    SHe's 28, from Tuckerton, NJ.

Her father was an a-hole abuser.   

So the mother divorced Daddy, and dumped her daughters on him!   She's a horrible mother.

Met wife Beth at 23.   So Gina gets married, and still has sister and mother living with them too?   Personally, her mother can move and live on a park bench as far as I'm concerned. 

Gina ate both of those giant pie plates, and that sandwich!    I could have skipped the lack of sex life speech.    The sister's fiance is as big as the rest of them. 

That dog is so cute

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Gina, you smell like ass and stale food. I wouldn't want to have sex with you, either. Damn. Cut her some slack. 

Also, is Beth the only one working? And she's cooking and cleaning? Is she the maid? 

• Love 13

Hi, everyone!  I'm finally BAAACCK!  Either haven't been home, and the laptop had issues the last 2 Wednesdays.

Working through all that bready, greasy food looks exhausting, like it's a chore to keep on shoveling.

• Love 8

Beth needs to get away from this family.

And I wrote that just before the "can you get us food" phone call.

Beth saying "we have food at home?" is treating her badly. I suspect Beth is the only adult in this house.

Beth really needs to get away from this family.

• Love 24