Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

"Our kids are around the same age." What? Bailey is a baby and Wiley is what, 4? That's not really close. It won't matter in 20 years, but it's a lot now.

I know! Not only is Willow a self-righteous twit, but she also has no idea how old Bailey or her son are. 

The scenes involving anything Michael and Willow were incredibly painful to watch and completely rage inducing.

I was doing lettering and I put my hand down right where the ink hadn't dried because I looked up at the screen while those two idiots were beating their chests and clutching at pearls over what Chase did. Like what he did was worst than what they did.

Anyway. I don't think that Michael and Willow are going to continue for very long. He walks all over her, dismisses what she has to say and now she's keeping this big secret about Sonny and Nina from him. If there's a break up, they're already setting it up to be her fault, not his.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If only Ms. Woo would take out Michael. Ugh, he's unbearable.

I haven't watched all of today's ep yet, but when Carly kept telling Ms. Wu that Michael wouldn't go along with Brad's parole, I thought that Ms. Wu said (or maybe it was me!) that "things work out" meaning maybe Michael could "miss" the parole hearing for some reason (which I would not feel bad about).

• Love 4

Im all for Chase x Brook Lynn journey, but my god, can we not get that stench of hypocritical Mildew of Millowtonin all over them. Cant believe I used to like Willow.

And can we go a whole day without the Snarly just ruining everything and making every lil thing about her?

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't like the twist that Brad poisoned Peter. For one thing, it puts him at risk for a murder conviction. For another, it makes Peter's death about Sonny and Jason and Carly rather than the people it should be about, Maxie, Nina, and their families, Anna and Valentin.

I'm hoping against hope that Brad didn't do the poisoning. Peter has enough enemies that someone else -- like Valentin or even Cyrus --  could have arranged for the food to be tampered with and Brad could be the trusty who was given the job of delivering meals. The fallout from that could have interesting repercussions for a lot of people. But that's why it probably won't happen. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KittyQ said:

I haven't watched all of today's ep yet, but when Carly kept telling Ms. Wu that Michael wouldn't go along with Brad's parole, I thought that Ms. Wu said (or maybe it was me!) that "things work out" meaning maybe Michael could "miss" the parole hearing for some reason (which I would not feel bad about).

If Ms. Wu kills of Michael, she will skyrocket to my favorite character. The only downside would be seeing the weeping and gnashing of teeth from Sonny and Carly losing Michael and Jason in the span of just a few weeks, but the endgame would make it marginally acceptable. Nothing against Laura Wright, but if she decided to quit in protest of Peter being let go (not a spoiler - I have no idea if he is still under contract or not) and they had Carly commit suicide after the loss of Jason and Michael, well that would be okay with me, too.

Honestly, I think losing just one of Sonny, Carly, or Michael would make the show much better. Of the four (including Jason here), Jason was the last one I wanted to lose. Michael is probably at the top of that list. Or Sonny. Maybe Carly. 😉

• Love 11

Isn't it so very generous of Willow to forgive Chase for the sake of the children?  Not because Chase did nothing wrong, but because she can be magnanimous for the children. Being angry at Brook Lynn is rather a stretch though.

10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Anyway. I don't think that Michael and Willow are going to continue for very long. He walks all over her, dismisses what she has to say and now she's keeping this big secret about Sonny and Nina from him. If there's a break up, they're already setting it up to be her fault, not his.

You're making the assumption that Willow has a backbone. That dissolved when she fell for Michael. It will all be Willow's fault in the end but since there is no one else for Michael right now, I think they'll be together for a while.

• Love 6

Can't believe that Michael and Willow actually seem to think that just because Chase didn't "connect the dots" about BrookLyn's pregnancy, that meant he didn't want to know. Do they know any men?? I seriously doubt most guys would worry too much about it if BL had already identified the father as someone else. Why would they? No mystery there, so why worry about it?

Chase not wondering if he was the dad somehow means he shouldn't be judgmental about Willow and Michael sneaking around while Willow was technically Chase's wife? 

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think they just did these scenes so Millow can absolve themselves over lying to Chase, which doesn’t mean much because Michael wasn’t sorry about it to begin with and Willow hardly was.

Well on twitter  a lot of people (when you know it gets brought up that these people legit cheated behind Chase's back) feel that Willow and Michael have nothing to apologise because Chase lied to them first and those two owe Chase nothing. 

I don't wanna re-hash everything, but in that regard I am always going to stress that Chase did what he thought as right because a baby was in danger. Those two dumbos decided to lie because Chase was dying/crippled as if them actually telling the truth would have killed him or kept him insta-crippled. I've always said. When Michael found out about a lie (where he still ended up with everything he wanted), he decided to punch Chase in the junk. When Chase found out he was being cheated on (and lost everything) he told these two to keep loving each other but their friendship was over and left them be but still manages to be cordial. These morons are like. "Well we have to try to forgive Chase?" whatever. 

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

You're making the assumption that Willow has a backbone. That dissolved when she fell for Michael. It will all be Willow's fault in the end but since there is no one else for Michael right now, I think they'll be together for a while.

Her backbone will grow back whenever the writers need her to grow back. It's just an impression that I got today. I'd even go as far as to say that I got a whiff of triangle with her, BL and Chase. 

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Isn't it so very generous of Willow to forgive Chase for the sake of the children?  Not because Chase did nothing wrong, but because she can be magnanimous for the children. Being angry at Brook Lynn is rather a stretch though.

It is a stretch. And Willow is happy with her life. Imagine if she wasn't. 

And honestly, Chase shouldn't even care or give her opinion any consideration and neither should BL for that matter. They don't owe those douchenozzles anything.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

character as hot as Chase

and can I say just as hot in casual plaid jacket as in dress clothes!!!

50 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Anna and Valentin had years to neuter Peter and all they did was support him. Jason had chances too, and he didn't do it

This!  Nina actually did call the most competent person she knew.

The great acting WR aside *RME*, maybe Peter is faking illness to try to escape. I was kind of thinking that the plates were going to get mixed up and some other inmate would die and then they would have to do more to protect Peter,

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think Millow are gonna be together for a while. Michael's revolving girlfriends are a bit of a joke already.

Unless we hear about the show casting another 25-35 year old woman, I think it’s safe to say Millow is long term. No, I don’t think he’s a good partner towards her but she acts like he’s perfect. Unless they stick him back with Sasha, he doesn’t have other options since he’s related to everyone else in his age range. 

• Love 2

Michael: all you have to do is just have a restraining order against Brad. Not to mention that's assuming Brad is going to go to jail and go straight for Wiley where there is no indication of doing so.  you know LOL  Michael doesn't think Sonny can tell Brad to stay away because Jason isn't around. Again. Why do you think Brad is going to want to see Wiley? It clearly didn't occur to any of these people that NOT going near Michael/Wiley would be part of Brad's parole?

Passive aggressive much, Willow? lmao. Michael: 'too bad you didn't come forward as the father, instead of focusing on making Willow feel bad for wanting to be with me and Wiley." Yeah. how dare Chase feel horrible his wife and best friend cheated on him when they didn't have to. And when... exactly did Chase make Willow feel bad? What's there for them to get past? Chase never slept with BLQ when they were together (if this was real). and Chase legit owes those dumbasses anything now. Also Chase said they don't want to be friends so why are they rewinding the tape to make Chase wanna be friends with these dumbos.

Britt is still snitty with Nina because Nina didn't call the police when she had a chance to do so. I guess the whole 'we're sisters, we support each other" is out the window because of Jaysus's death. Britt, let's be honest Victor was going to go after Lisel regardless, and Lisel has always wanted Peter dead so blaming this on Nina is dumb. but they made up. so this makes me happy. 

Peter is afraid. lol. What is Anna up to?

God forgive me, but holy crap do i wish they recasted Jason over killing him off. because this is torture. 

Serena mention. that was nice. 

You know. I am getting really tired of the show taking all these pot shots at the Q's. Like it's they boiled down the 3 things they are generally known for (Pizza Thanksgiving, ELQ and "It's My House! Alan Gave it to You!" and  that's it.   Yes. BLQ was  lying to keep the family business  in the family. She didn't kill anyone for territory. She didn't kill anyone for power. she didn't hang anyone on a meathook and steal their parental rights. the Q's have shown why ages ago why ELQ is like the third child of Edward and Lila - and it gives them all the power that Michael likes flaunting around to have bogus charges against Nina instigated and the diaper service that Willow was being snarky about. so maybe just shut up about what 'real families'  are. At least the Q's don't go walking around going "gee I wish my wife never had kids because then I'd actually have to be a parent to them instead of you know being a hitman for you, and taking care of YOUR kids, and the one i stole from my brother." ). Also. No, willow. you aren't a quatermaine and neither is your crappy son. You are a Corinthii. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I guess the whole 'we're sisters, we support each other" is out the window because of Jaysus's death.

That doesn't mean the support is going to be unequivocal. Nina does deserve some heat for not calling the police when Peter showed up in NF. I don't think Britt blames Nina for Jason's death, and anyway, Britt isn't holding a grudge. She told Nina how she felt and then said it was in the past. 

• Love 5
Just now, dubbel zout said:

That doesn't mean the support is going to be unequivocal. Nina does deserve some heat for not calling the police when Peter showed up in NF. I don't think Britt blames Nina for Jason's death, and anyway, Britt isn't holding a grudge. She told Nina how she felt and then said it was in the past. 

yeah they made up i guess it was sort of more. like. When Nina told Maxie, Maxie basically went, "i'm judging you," and gave her a hug and it clearly not calling the cops impacted Maxie more than it did britt. (like i get where britt is coming from - but as i said. Victor already had his sights on getting Lisel back since the Saint Lucia trip was mentioned even before Nina called Lisel so if it wasn't in NF it would have been something else and I do think those two were linked together in Britt's initial side eye that's all)

So i guess for me, if maxie  was insta-okay with it, it was sort of more of. well, well why is Brit being snitty sort of thing, but like i said i'm glad they resolved. it. 

• Love 1

Why would anyone think that if Nina had called the police when Peter showed up in Nixon Falls that Peter wouldn't have got away? He got away in Port Charles when everyone was looking for him and Finn had even put him in a freezer. He got away from Anna and Valentin, WSB agents, in Crete. Why would the bumbling NF cop, who couldn't find Sonny's real identity and to whom Sonny had to prove that the developer was a crook, have caught and held on to Peter?

18 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Are the writers deliberately tanking these sanctimonious cheating assholes or are they deluded and think we’re cheering them on?

Sadly they think we're cheering them on. Just like they're serious about Jason being the bestest parent ever to Jake and Danny.. <rme>

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Too bad carly and Jason didn't end up having sex on their wedding night. Then she could be pregnant with his baby. That would have made a great storyline.

Someday, Carly's going to be the only pregnant resident at the nursing home. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Fuck you, Michael. 

Fuck you, Willow. 

Are the writers deliberately tanking these sanctimonious cheating assholes or are they deluded and think we’re cheering them on?

Michael is looking more and more like a villain. I know the show doesn’t intend it but that’s how he’s coming off, especially the way he acts towards Willow. 

I don’t know why it’s any of Millow’s business what babies Chase fathers. He could have 10 secret babies, and it wouldn’t impact them so why do they think they’re owed an apology? So stupid. But Chase is really cute and I like the idea of him being cute with a baby. 

Carly losing it because Sonny wants a new hitman to replace Jason was absurd. No one was suggesting he be Sonny’s new bff and the guy Carly secretly wants to sleep with for decades, he just needs a new murderer on the payroll.  

Love Selena Wu! She’s a much better mobster and overall more interesting person than Sonny. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Katy M said:

Jason doesn't have the supersperm necessary to impregnate someone of Carly's age on the first try with no extra help.

I imagine Jason's sperm, at the mere thought of uniting with one of Carly's eggs, would sigh heavily, look off into the middle distance and tell said egg it's just a bad idea.  That he loves her and will do anything for her, but he won't do that.

Michael and Willow are such assholes that just saying they're assholes seems an insult to assholes. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 8

Nina should point out that despite her not turning him in, Petah was still ultimately apprehended in Nixon Falls long before Jason died, and it was Anna (and V) who let him get away.  

I don't want Brad to be a murderer. He's still a sympathetic character to me, and he is Brit's best friend. Being a murderer would tarnish my rooting for him. I also don't see how Michael goes on and on about Brad never showing remorse about the whole Wiley thing. All you had to do was look at the guy that entire time to see he was sick over it, and I think he did actually express a lot of remorse. I mean, it was not like there weren't extenuating circumstances involving his own baby's death and Michael's psychotic ex!  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, racked said:

Love Selena Wu! She’s a much better mobster and overall more interesting person than Sonny. 

Maybe that would be an interesting direction to go in. Instead of Sonny, pit Ms. Wu against Cyrus and whoever else is out there. Get into the Wu family dynamics for a change.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I also don't see how Michael goes on and on about Brad never showing remorse about the whole Wiley thing.

for me how would you kknow Brad never showed remorse if you never go see Brad?

33 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

don't want Brad to be a murderer. He's still a sympathetic character to me, and he is Brit's best friend. Being a murderer would tarnish my rooting for him.

the same. I don't really want him involved. however if Peter dies I can forgive this one transgression. 

and to your Nina point- she's too busy being the whipping post for Port charles so logic doesn't apply

• Love 8

Why have Brad, on his parole hearing day, no less, commit another crime?  He's the guy in charge of the breakfast trays, it's no great mystery to trace back who did it.  This is as bad as Shawn shanking Jason (and whining about getting caught).

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

This is probably another fake out - come 3:00 Monday Peter will hack up a hairball, shrug and get up off the floor.

I actually had a similar thought, that this will turn out to be something stupid. It’s a farce at this point. 

• Love 4

I dunno why we couldn't have seen it happen while they were knocking back vino the night before, but I kinda liked Britt and Nina hashing it out and making peace.  I do wonder what Britt's reaction will be when she learns Nina and Maxie kept this Louise secret from her.

Lynn Herring was quite good when Lucy opened up about her miscarriages and her path to becoming a mother.  Too bad it was to Sasha, whose presence in Lucy's orbit just reminds me that we could have Serena instead.

Brad, Brad, he's our man, if he rid us of LWB/FS, GREAT!

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Lynn Herring was quite good when Lucy opened up about her miscarriages and her path to becoming a mother.  Too bad it was to Sasha, whose presence in Lucy's orbit just reminds me that we could have Serena instead.

On the plus side, if Serena was on this show she'd be inevitably paired with Michael as one of the few women of the right age who isn't related to him and at least we're spared that.  

• Love 4

The stupid thing about Michael regarding Brad is that Brad has not once tried to see Wylie not even accidentally run into him. Once Michael knew that Wylie was his son, Brad was no longer in the picture despite the loss he felt.

• Love 4

Color me surprised if not shocked - how stupid can I be lol - that is was BRAD who delivered the poisoned food to Peter. I thought it would be an unknown Asian just to confirm there was a connection to Ms. Wu.

I hope (against hope?) that baby Liam will be ok. Very touching scenes with Brando talking to God, and with TJ later on. Took me a moment to remember their connection when TJ avoided Brando at first at the lift.

Intense performances of both Sofia Mattsson and Johnny Wactor who have convinced me in no time that this storyline is worth watching.

... and what can I say, I love Lucy ... what a beautiful way to give us an insight by going down memory lane here, Lucy sharing her history of misscarriages and her love for daughter Serena with Sasha. No mention of Christina unfortunately, but all in all wonderful acting by Lynn Herring.

I am good with how Willow was reacting to Chase and BLQ. And Chase believing in what they are doing and telling BLQ that she is doing the right thing, nice touch.

Nina and Britt talking it out was well done, too.

I did watch last weeks Tuesdays and Wednesdays thanksgiving episodes in a row, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the writing around the loss of Jason, concerning the strangeness of real life circumstances influencing the development of where the story goes.

I would consider these two episodes to be some of the best material GH has shown us in a while, including a cast giving great performances. Bravo!

They really got to me for many reasons. So thank you show for doing just that unexpectedly, in times when imo ... temporary escapes from developments in the real world are much needed and appreciated.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Nina- stop being such a martyr.  No one likes a martyr. 
Brad “killing” Peter will put him in Sonny’s good graces and ensure his release from prison.  Peter won’t actually die though.  I think Mrs. Wu will fake Peter’s death to use him to help her take out Sonny and get control of his territory.  Which would make her the best character of all time.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Please tell me Peter's most sincerely dead this time.

On another show, where Michael wasn't predestined to win, no matter what, he and Willow would be headed for trouble. 

Willow keeping the Nina/Mike secret would come out, causing Michael to aim that insufferable judgyness Willow's way riiiiiight about the time the Bailey-is-Louise secret comes out. Which has Willow realizing that Chase told yet another lie in service of protecting a kid that wasn't his. Cue Willow rethinking the whole picking-Michael-over-Chase thing. 

But Michael will never come out the loser, despite being so supremely awful and boring. So, I'm guessing he'll look constipated for a week and Willow will beg for his and Carly's forgiveness.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I also don't see how Michael goes on and on about Brad never showing remorse about the whole Wiley thing.

He does that so he can remain obnoxiously self-righteous about it. Because, yeah, the secret was eating Brad up in the worst way. But if Michael acknowledged that, he'd have to admit that parole for Brad wasn't letting OMG TEH EVUL!!11 out into the world.

11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I kinda liked Britt and Nina hashing it out and making peace.

Same. It was done in a calm, mature way, which isn't the norm in this fakakta show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:
16 hours ago, TVbitch said:

He does that so he can remain obnoxiously self-righteous about it. Because, yeah, the secret was eating Brad up in the worst way. But if Michael acknowledged that, he'd have to admit that parole for Brad wasn't letting OMG TEH EVUL!!11 out into the world.

That infuriated me.  Brad pretty much gave himself an ulcer and a mental breakdown over his guilt and that's not enough for Michael?  I guess anything short of self-immolation just isn't satisfactory for this asshole.

• Love 16
23 hours ago, Blackie said:

and can I say just as hot in casual plaid jacket as in dress clothes!!!

Agreed! In addition, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world* if he was busted back down to uniform when he's reinstated for the PCPD. 

*for us 😏

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

But Michael will never come out the loser, despite being so supremely awful and boring. So, I'm guessing he'll look constipated for a week and Willow will beg for his and Carly's forgiveness.

Because it will be Willow's and Nina's faults that Carly didn't know, not Sonny's.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That infuriated me.  Brad pretty much gave himself an ulcer and a mental breakdown over his guilt and that's not enough for Michael?  I guess anything short of self-immolation just isn't satisfactory for this asshole.

of course not. he's a child of Carly and Sonny. it is actually so ironic they had the whole parole conversation today along with Michael/Willow talking to Chase about Bailey Lou. 

Michael showed no remorse about screwing Willow behind his best friend's back because he was dying and was going to die so why did it matter to him, he was "doing the right thing" for Chase, and their first conversation really since Chase was like "yah no we're not going to be friends." was to basically call Chase a piece of crap for not working it out faster/sooner that he was a father, and that he had some nerve making Willow feel bad about choosing Michael instead of Chase. I don't think Michael even apologized to said best friend. (i mean an apology that was't. "I'm sorry, but..." ) Like I love that's how Michael put it. "Willow chose me." vs. "you made us feel bad me sleeping with your wife behind your back."

I didn't watch the entire baby switch but from i read from you guys (but i saw the episode when everything came out in the wash + Brad's scenes with Brit) Brad was nothing but completely apologetic that he let it get that far, that he would change things if he could and etc etc etc. 

I find they do this a lot and I don't know if it's intentional lol but it's almost always like. "Michael is so awesome!!" and then they go out of their way to show how not awesome he is. (also as someone else pointed out. Willow should take note that anything that she says that michael doesn't agree with he basically kisses her to shut her up, and basically goes "let me distract you with my money so you can agree with me." that's not love.). 

• Love 4

There's a history of Willow being annoyed with Michael for making decisions about Wiley without talking to her first. So I was eagerly waiting for Willow to freak out that Michael said yes to being Wiley's godparents (which is kind of a big commitment) without consulting her. But nope, GH let me down again.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Michael showed no remorse about screwing Willow behind his best friend's back because he was dying and was going to die so why did it matter to him, he was "doing the right thing" for Chase, and their first conversation really since Chase was like "yah no we're not going to be friends." was to basically call Chase a piece of crap for not working it out faster/sooner that he was a father, and that he had some nerve making Willow feel bad about choosing Michael instead of Chase. I don't think Michael even apologized to said best friend. (i mean an apology that was't. "I'm sorry, but..." ) Like I love that's how Michael put it. "Willow chose me." vs. "you made us feel bad me sleeping with your wife behind your back."

It's not Michael doesn't have a history of pulling shit like this. See that gross Michael/Kiki pairing.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Cassiopeia said:

So I was eagerly waiting for Willow to freak out that Michael said yes to being Wiley's godparents (which is kind of a big commitment)

It drives me nuts that the show makes godparents—who are responsible for a child's religious/moral life—the same as guardians, who take over if the parents die. They aren't the same thing by far. Godparents can of course also be guardians, but being a guardian has legal obligations that being a godparent doesn't.

As someone noted earlier, the only reason Michael and Willow are godparents is so that the can make Liam's tock about them, not that they need much of a reason anyway. Carly and Sonny will make it all about them even as we know they don't have much use for Brando and Sasha.

• Love 9

I hope Brad didn't actually know he was serving poisoned food to Peter. He did look guilty though as he walked away

I hope baby Liam will just have some complications instead of dying. Complications that actually stick with him through life unlike baby Donna's spina bifida that got handwaved away

• Love 3
On 12/8/2021 at 10:28 PM, ciarra said:

And why do these two need a housekeeper?   Surely a house like that would have a laundry room.  And it wouldn't hurt the two of them to clean, seeing as though they have nothing else to do.  The fewer the people who know about the safe -house, the better.

Don’t you know? Safe houses always have full staff. Housekeeper, butler, chef, and activities director who comes in on Thursdays.

It was good to see Laura and Colonel Tad again, even if the scenes were a little silly. The Colonel seems to have toned down his accent a tad (sorry). Still southern, but a little less Kentucky fried.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:23 PM, seasons said:

Too bad carly and Jason didn't end up having sex on their wedding night. Then she could be pregnant with his baby. That would have made a great storyline.

The show must have been expecting Jason to stay around, otherwise I feel sure they would have done this. What better way to keep the legacy around than with a little Pebble Cold, who they could quickly SORAS into Jasus 2.0.  Thank goodness for Burton’s foot dragging.

I know Covid doesn’t exist in PC, but I wish Jason had died of a mysterious virus, for which there was a cure, but the character rejected it for… reasons. That might have been a bit more satisfying than the falling rubble. And since we haven’t had a memorial service yet, is it safe to think we’ll be spared that? (Fingers crossed.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 12/11/2021 at 3:46 AM, jqdeco said:

I think Mrs. Wu will fake Peter’s death to use him to help her take out Sonny and get control of his territory.  Which would make her the best character of all time.

Since Sonny couldn't promise his family wouldn't help Brad on the parole front, this could be where it goes. Not quite sure how I feel about it because it's just more Peter, but here we are 

• Love 2
On 12/11/2021 at 5:03 PM, Daisy said:

I find they do this a lot and I don't know if it's intentional lol but it's almost always like. "Michael is so awesome!!" and then they go out of their way to show how not awesome he is. 

This is also what they've historically done with Sonny (probably not a coincidence).  He's the best, greatest, Gary Stu fan fiction character ever, but then have him doing things that show he's in fact a pathetic asshole.

I suspect it's a result of them trying to give said characters an "edge", but failing miserably.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 3