Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I loved those scenes. I really love Nikolas and Ava's frequent habit lately of laying it on thick with the sarcastic/passive-aggressive "darlings" when they're trying to cover how irritated they are with something the other has done. It was really nice seeing them as a united front in of Victor and working together to come up with a plan after he left.

And, now it looks like she's cultivating a friendship with Sonny, too. She seems more enmeshed in the Corinthos world than she was when she was Jason's almost girlfriend.

Michael's grief is understandable, but yeah, it was ridiculous that he was questioning how they could manage without Jason. Even before Miller was "Jason", Jason was gone for awhile and they all moved on with their lives.

LOL.

I got a kick out of wondering if WR went sort of method and did little things to annoy LW in real life (like leaving the toilet seat up too often) so she could put some oomph into that slap.

I’ve never noticed LW having a problem going full on SheBeast in any scene.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sonny goes up to Britt and demands that she tell him when Brando/Sasha can take their baby home.  He has no right to any information. 

All the talk of car keys on Cassadine Island made me wonder where the cars are kept.  They have to take a boat to the mainland, so they have to be there.

In that second Peter stopped talking, I knew Carly was going to slap him.  

When the guard mentioned Laura as mayor, I had to laugh.  She's been gone so long.  Who acted in her place?  Or, is a mayor really necessary?  Maybe Sonny runs everything.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:
16 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I’m never going to buy this Britt/Carly friendship they’re clearly heading towards. 

I, too, am giving that association some major side eye, but if it gets Britt a more prominent place on the show, then I’m all for it.

If it means that we don't have to listen to Carly screeching at Britt everytime she runs into her (at Britt's work no less), like she's been screeching at Nina for two months, I'm all for it as well.  But in small doses of tolerable non animosity versus sharing vats of ice cream and gossip like Britt/Brad.  

10 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, I can't even remember if Drew and Willow ever crossed paths.

I had to look it up.  Willow showed up onscreen in Oct '18 in the Charlotte/Aiden bullying story then transitioned into the cult story then into the Wiley story and dating Chase thru out 2019.   

During that same time frame Drew was dealing with Oscar's illness and stuff with Shiloh/Kim/Franco/Liz. I don't believe there was any interaction between him and Willow.   HIs last day was Aug 21/19.  She was still dating Chase when Drew left, so he'd have no knowledge of her relationship with Michael unless Peter was keeping him updated and/or he got a dump of information on the flight home from Greece last week.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Stupid, judgy Willow correcting the nanny about Bailey.

Good on you. Let her think Chase had sex with BL - he's not pining over losing Willow all the time. 

Stupid, useless Willow standing there with her mouth hanging open outside the chapel.

Good grief, Michael's hair - there is a lot going on there. It's more coiffed than my Nana's.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That’s because the actress who plays Sasha got pregnant in real life. So naturally Sasha should have gotten knocked up too!🙄🙄🙄

They became a couple after Sasha got pregnant as a result of their one night stand.

I don't think they ever officially became a couple though. They have talked about the baby but there have been no dates or talking about what their feelings are for each other.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

got a kick out of wondering if WR went sort of method and did little things to annoy LW in real life (like leaving the toilet seat up too often) so she could put some oomph into that slap.

Knowing their RL relationship made that slap a bit uncomfortable for me, TBH.

12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, I can't even remember if Drew and Willow ever crossed paths. 

They must have, but it couldn't have been anything substantial.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

All the talk of car keys on Cassadine Island made me wonder where the cars are kept.  They have to take a boat to the mainland, so they have to be there.

I was wondering about that too. How big is this launch back to the mainland?  Can you drive a car onto it?  That makes the most sense because once you get on the island you presumably need a car to get all the way up to the house. 

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I don't think they ever officially became a couple though. They have talked about the baby but there have been no dates or talking about what their feelings are for each other.

I think they had one official date after the baby on board reveal. At least I can only remember one. 

• Love 3

Michael is back to full on Bryan Ferry hair. 

Nik needs to do the right thing by Liz and Violet and bring Hayden home, now that he knows Victor has her. 

Nothing against GF and MEK, but I totally forgot they existed. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think they had one official date after the baby on board reveal. At least I can only remember one. 

I remember at least one date, too. They talked about being fine with co-parenting but wondered if there might be more.

• Love 2

Today's Notes

oh yay. esme is back on her trip obsession. Joss and Spencer are talking. Joss is being a judgemental cow. but they kinda look cute together. Spencer is explaining why he likes Esme. Spencer: Her parents died when she was young. Joss: "that sounds awful." that sounds awful? Someone tells you Esme's parents died and you say "That sounds awful?"  Joss is like I'm not being nice to Esme because she fired the first shot. (what first shot did Esme shoot at Joss? "I heard about your Kidney?") 

Esme is back on the Cam/Trina train. let it gooo. Esme gives a little dig - Now that I have spencer, I'm not going to let him go. 

more mourning for jason. over it. Michael goes "I always dreamed that Jason would be there for Wiley like he was here for me."  And this is where. you are reminded that Jason would have been there for Wiley at a drop of a hat. but wishes that Jake and danny didn't exist. this is the man we are mourning ladies and gentlemen . Also. i can't with Michael's hair. Please cut it. 

Willow stopped pooping her pants and left. sonny is being  such a coward. He tells Nina don't text him again. Sonny is activated and is basically "he killed my BFF/my brother, he's gone!". (No. Jason killed himself by shooting in an unstable tunnel after Lisel warned him). Some infodumping. NO SONNY. NO SONNY. Why isn't he admitting that he didn't want to know anything. this pisses me off so much. 

Mac is going after Peter. Love Mac. Maxie is like i need to talk to peter. girl. just.. stahp  Anna says that's not a good idea. Maxie goes i'm not looking for your opinion (see Maxie - that's why you are in this situation in the first place). Mac is being a great parent and wants to protect Maxie. Maxie is going to confront Peter now. Mac goes if you move wrong I'll shoot you myself. (and i believe mac. he wouldn't betray me). 

Peter is all swoony. Maxie is all shut up. Maxie is like how do you think i'll love you with all the crap you did? Peter goes "all the things i did for you was for love." Maxie is like shove it. Peter is screaming I can find Louise! Maxie is like you can't. you'll never be with us. choke on it. Peter thinks all this is because of Austin. Maxie is like I can't believe this. (haha. "What if I were dating the entire PCU Football team? That's none of your business.). Peter is like there's only one man in your life and it's meeee. Maxie is like go to hell. 

Carly is now sobbing at the vending machine chanting "count to ten, count to ten." I give zero craps about your pain. Epiphany is being all comforty. (you know how she SHOULD have been with Valentin). She's all I'm sorry for your loss. Epiphany respected Jason, thus I have zero respect for her. we are talking about how toxic/co-dependent the Carly-jason relationship is. lol Epiphany; "When you miss Jason think of your wedding day." lol okay there. think of your wedding day,i'm sure your husband will be okay with you dreaming about your 1 day husband. 

Willow is now deciding to be a bitch to Nina. Michael is being passive aggressive  and all "don't you have a trial date." both of them are like "Why are you here?' like shut up both of you. Nina is close to Sasha you morons.  Willow is like "your family is my first priority."  lol. this is so dumb. Willow is pissed at Nina because she fell in love with Sonny but not at Sonny for NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. Nina catches up with Willow and goes "Oh i didn't see you." Willow channels her inner Carly Snarl and goes "I heard you. WITH SONNY." Yeah okay. so did you hear how SONNY is also keeping this lie are you going to go after him? No of course not. 

Michael and Carly grouse that Nina is around to see her friend who just had a baby and hope she goes to jail. 

I am loving Esme's pink jacket and bag. apparently i am supposed to root for Joss. yeah. no. I hope esme wins whatever happens. 

show ends with Sonny glaring at Peter. you know. if Sonny blows Peter's head off right now. Peter is dead and sonny is in jail for life. I can dig it. 

• Love 12

I can't be Team Esmé because she's such a shit-stirrer for no reason. Show, give me something here.

And of course Sonny still won't remember/admit that he had no interest in finding if he had family while he was an amnesiac. Shut up, Corithos. You don't have much high ground with Nina here.

• Love 13

"Wylie crushed it at skating."  Sure Michael, the toddler crushed it on skates (his first time?). Why are they so desperate to make Wylie a mental and physical genius?

I've had people that I've lost and felt very sad about but I've never had these crowds endlessly asking "How do you feel?" as Spencer did today. I know that it's a soap opera but endlessly talking about Jason's death is not entertaining. I did like Joss seeing through Esma though.

You know, much as I hate everything being about the Corinthii, at this point I wouldn't mind it if it were Sonny who rid us from Peter once and for all.  So step aside Anna, and let Sonny do a Jack Ruby. Maybe I can be rid of both of them. (I want Sonny to do more than just threaten toothlessly.

How does Sonny just get to walk into the room where Peter is waiting? Does he own the police as well as the hospital?

Carly "I'm just so glad he's going to pay for his crimes."  Carly and her kids are all about people paying for what they do wrong, unless it's themselves or their adjacents like Jason. Then they should never pay. Or even tasked for what they did wrong.

It's true that Maxie can be very immature at times but watching Anna and Mac today trying to stop her from confronting Peter, it's not all on Maxie.

Nice bit of acting by WR reacting to Maxie telling Peter than he will never have Louise. He suspects she knows where Louise is.

• Love 7

Are they setting Carly up for yet another stay at a psych hospital? Where are they going with this? We already knew her relationship with Jason was inappropriately codependent. And not to be mean, but LW doesn’t do well in these types of scenes so they’re painful for me to watch. Carly doesn’t elicit sympathy. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"Wylie crushed it at skating."  Sure Michael, the toddler crushed it on skates (his first time?). Why are they so desperate to make Wylie a mental and physical genius?

Ugh, I know. It's so annoying. The kid is what, 4 years old? Stop making it sound like he's going to solve the space-time continuum. (Whatever. You know what I mean.)

Spencer, maybe it was hard to connect to the other students at boarding school because you've been an entitled little turd for most of your life.

"My friends and family were stolen from me." BECAUSE YOU HAD NO INTEREST IN FINDING THEM, SONNY. More rage blackout.

• Love 15

I know that Nina should have told someone that Sonny was in Nixon Falls, and I know that Sonny kept saying "I don't want to know about my past!". But I'm pretty sure Nina did finally tell him they couldn't be together until he figured out his past. And was then going to tell him before Peter tied her up and set fire to the place. I watched all this - why did I watch all of it if TPTB are going to forget all of it except for the very first bit? Why bother going through ALL of this if once Sonny is home it's all "Nina should have spoken up!" and we are completely ignoring everything else that happened just a few short months ago.

And why is Willow so pissed off with Nina? How did the conversation she overheard incriminate Nina so very much and yet not Sonny?

This show gives me a headache.

And I guess Elizabeth and Jason's oldest son heard about Jason off screen. Because why would we care about that when we can keep seeing Carly grieve and grieve and grieve?

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Sonny goes up to Britt and demands that she tell him when Brando/Sasha can take their baby home.  He has no right to any information. 

In that second Peter stopped talking, I knew Carly was going to slap him.  

When the guard mentioned Laura as mayor, I had to laugh.  She's been gone so long.  Who acted in her place?  Or, is a mayor really necessary?  Maybe Sonny runs everything.

I’m sure they have a grade on the mainland, although keeping the keys on the island seems like a bad idea.  I don’t think they need a mayor.  The police force seems useless too.  It appears mooby runs the whole town.

6 hours ago, seasons said:

Stupid, judgy Willow correcting the nanny about Bailey.

Good on you. Let her think Chase had sex with BL - he's not pining over losing Willow all the time. 

Stupid, useless Willow standing there with her mouth hanging open outside the chapel.

Good grief, Michael's hair - there is a lot going on there. It's more coiffed than my Nana's.

An open flame near CD’s hair could solve a lot of problems.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

My condolences.  My sister in law passed suddenly Nov 22nd after not responding  to bone cancer treatement.  Funeral was last week.  My bro in law had plans to go to work today because he said he can't sit at home and stare at her pictures on the walls all day.  

Thank you; and I'm sorry for your loss as well.  My son was 29 and took a Percocet from a friend that was unknowingly laced with Fentanyl.  

I don't think it's wrong for Maxie to confront Peter. KSt did a nice job in those scenes. Though I wish the writing didn't have her admit that Louise was alive. It wasn't explicit, but her telling Peter he'd never see Louise was pretty obvious.

6 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

And why is Willow so pissed off with Nina? How did the conversation she overheard incriminate Nina so very much and yet not Sonny?

Because Willow has had too much of the Kool-Aid and is brainwashed into the cult of "the Corinthii are never wrong or to blame."

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think it's wrong for Maxie to confront Peter. KSt did a nice job in those scenes. Though I wish the writing didn't have her admit that Louise was alive. 

But everyone believes she's alive. just missing. (but i think i know what you mean -more of. Maxie has an awareness of where Louise is) right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

(but i think i know what you mean -more of. Maxie has an awareness of where Louise is)

Yeah, I keep forgetting she's alive but missing to everyone.

Pip telling Carly to think back to her wedding to Jason was so weird. Pip knows Sonny is back. 

• Love 8

I swear these kids have been talking about this trip for at least two-three months!! Can they just go on this freaking trip already? I’m tired of hearing about it every 5 weeks!! 

We got a bit more info on Esme, but can we speed this up?! What is her end game? Let’s get there already! 

How do you eavesdrop on HALF of a conversation?!! If you’re gonna eavesdrop, commit and listen to the ENTIRE conversation. Plus, Willow’s attitude afterwards made no sense. Why is she upset?  None of what she heard has anything to do with her! 

Michael talking about Nina going to jail just made me roll my eyes! I can’t wait until she doesn’t go to jail so his brain will explode! 

So, are we back to Jarly? What was the point of the Epiphany/Carly scene? To make Carly regret “choosing” Sonny when the Smike/Nina relationship is revealed?!? They need to stop with the Carly grief scenes! It’s overkill!

ETA: No matter what Maxie says, she has never behaved as a mother whose newborn was ripped from her arms and abducted by a psycho nurse. Maxie should be beside herself with worry and concern but she isn’t. She seems perfectly normal, which is abnormal. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

i have no time for this girl. like none.  but i bet it's more of "oh look i gave her all this benefit of the doubt and look at the crap she keeps pulling and i shoulda just listened to the Plague of Corinthii i worship."

But willow needs to sit her butt down.

• Love 9

I love how the Corinthos clan is all over Sasha/Brando's baby storyline. I like how the parents have been shoved aside to make room for the sideshow freaks.

And Jason's death is all about Carly. Never mind that Jason had two sons who loved him more than he deserved, that Jake lost another "father" because of Peter, or the sadness and confusion he and Danny feel at losing their dad, and getting Drew back. But it's all about Carly to the shock of no one. I was expecting a mention about it from Cameron, but nope. Nothing on that front.

STFU, Willow, with your outrage, you raging sanctimonious heifer. You're a liar and a cheater, so can it. You don't hold the high ground on this. 

The rest of the episode was also a dumpster fire. Not Mac. But he was interacting with trash. And good luck, Maxie. If you think anything got through to the scumbag you almost married, then you are impossibly stupid. 

• Love 17

Willow has become a true Corinthos; it's always the other person's fault. And  yet, still very boring.

52 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Are they setting Carly up for yet another stay at a psych hospital? Where are they going with this? We already knew her relationship with Jason was inappropriately codependent.

She's the matriarch of the show now so sadly Carly ain't going anywhere. But her inappropriate relationships would be very interesting to explore properly, even if they will never do it on the show.

23 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Lovely to see Laura (and MArtin) again.  Now that the unvaxxers are gone from the set, Genie could return.

I was wondering why it was such a long vacation. Sounds like there is a good BTS story there...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

I love how the Corinthos clan is all over Sasha/Brando's baby storyline. I like how the parents have been shoved aside to make room for the sideshow freaks.

Maybe they can just take custody of Liam Mike and add him to their baby farm.  After all, he's named after a member of their family, so I believe, per their rules, they have dibs.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And good luck, Maxie. If you think anything got through to the scumbag you almost married, then you are impossibly stupid. 

I don't think Maxie expected to get through to Peter about anything. I think it was more about her being able to tell him she hated him, would never get back together with him, and generally vent how terrible a person he is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Maxie expected to get through to Peter about anything. I think it was more about her being able to tell him she hated him, would never get back together with him, and generally vent how terrible a person he is. 

I have no sympathy for maxie her whining about her daughter when she could tell the truth not to mention hurting other people and like mac and Felicia 

• Love 3

Laura Wright really looks like hell and like she’s grieving so points for that. It was weird for Pip to tell Carly to think of her wedding day when Carly’s married to another man, Jason’s bestie no less!

Willow is such a hypocrite. So it’s fine that she carried on an affair right under Chases nose but Nina is just a terrible person. Not to mention as others have said….what about Sonny’s role in all this????

I really don’t have a clue what the writers are doing with Esme but I am still Team Esme. She looked great today.  I love Trina too. Her low key shade at Esme was everything. 

• Love 10

The fact that Anna would let Sonny in to see Peter was beyond stupid.

The actor who plays Peter seems to have toned down his overacting a teensy bit.The scene with Peter and Sonny, 2 of the worst actors , tomorrow should be interesting,

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Add me to the people who don't understand why Willow would be upset overhearing Sonny and Nina's conversation. What does it have to do with her? Also, did she forget that she and Michael actively deceived Chase for months? Pot meet kettle. And shut up.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Maybe they can just take custody of Liam Mike and add him to their baby farm.  After all, he's named after a member of their family, so I believe, per their rules, they have dibs.

No, no. They won't take custody of Liam Mike. Sasha and Brandon will gift them the baby because Sonny and Carly are the bestest parents that ever bested. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I really don’t have a clue what the writers are doing with Esme but I am still Team Esme. She looked great today.  I love Trina too. Her low key shade at Esme was everything. 

the fact that she pisses Joss off is enough to make me team Esme. (but i am also with @dubbel zout they need to pick up the pace w/her plans. her just being a poop agitator is getting old)

I am so tired of this Jason mourning. and again it's sort of like the show doesn't realize they are just emphasizing the fact of what a horrible person Jason was since we aren't even getting comments (from Epiphany - like Elizabeth told me about Jason, Jake and she are not doing so great). but this is all focused on Carly, Sonny, Michael. the three people that Jason cared about most. which is fine, but when you consider that his mother literally had 3 minutes of mourning, Elizabeth and her son had 0, Danny has 0, and Sam had like 10 minutes before she went "meh" and had sex. I don't care about Sonny and Carly's pain. like at all. mostly because they (and Jason) have zero qualms inflicting THIS PAIN on other people whenever they decide it suits their purposes. 

It is truly amazing how fast i went from not minding willow to just... can't be bothered with her. utterly and completely judgemental on Nina for basically falling inlove with someone she shouldn't have and lying about it. (yet she's done worse). okay there. 

• Love 10

The Jason grief tour is giving me weird callbacks to whenever Guza killed off a Q and gave Jason the lion’s share of the grieving moments despite mostly treating them as an afterthought. Everyone is still ignoring his family. They even had Olivia say poor Sonny and Carly in front of Jason’s grieving mother and her own husband who had an established relationship with Jason prior to the accident. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Gee Carly, what could be more important than sitting around a hospital not visiting with the people you are there to (allegedly) support. My guess, anything from getting your car detailed to um... going to work. If you are going to support Sasha and Brando, then do it and don't keep hanging around going over the same stuff.  Where's Gladys? She's Brando's mother, and even though they aren't always close, this is one of the times having a mother around might be comforting? Instead - Sonny, Carly, Michael, and Willow are acting as though they were super close to S & B. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Michael talking about Nina going to jail just made me roll my eyes! I can’t wait until she doesn’t go to jail so his brain will explode! 

Didn't he use Nina to get the PA DA a high-profile case to help him get elected? It is December, so when is (was?) that election? Where's the publicity (that's what high-profile entails)? If this is for an election a year from now, guess what - the public will not remember it unless the DA screws up by prosecuting someone for something that isn't even a crime.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

So Michael thinks this fake crime that Nina committed carries a life sentence? I’m confused how he believes that this will get Nina out of their hairs for good. It’s especially funny given the number of murderers and attempted murderers in this town (himself and most of his family included) who aren’t in jail for life.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

So Michael thinks this fake crime that Nina committed carries a life sentence? I’m confused how he believes that this will get Nina out of their hairs for good. It’s especially funny given the number of murderers and attempted murderers in this town (himself and most of his family included) who aren’t in jail for life.

It's Michael. He's a dumbass.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

this is all focused on Carly, Sonny, Michael. the three people that Jason cared about most. which is fine, but when you consider that his mother literally had 3 minutes of mourning, Elizabeth and her son had 0, Danny has 0, and Sam had like 10 minutes before she went "meh" and had sex.

When Sam was having sex with Dante, all I could think about was that his huge back scars from getting tortured in Turkey are completely gone. He had a shower scene a few days later to remind us again. Guess the WSB clinic has the same technology that fixed Ava's face, LOL.

• LOL 5

The Jason Grief Tour being all about Carly, Sonny, Michael (and by etension Wylie) and Joss reminds me of when Wylie was revealed to be Michael and Nelle's child and we we got all of the Corinthos family endlessly, and nothing of Brad or Lucas.

58 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Add me to the people who don't understand why Willow would be upset overhearing Sonny and Nina's conversation. What does it have to do with her?

She's part of the cult now. Carly is a saint that Nina has done wrong while her own mother is a villain. Forget that Harmony is admitting to her mistakes and trying to make amends while Carly never will.

There's a psychological backstory to Willow and her desperate need to belong to Michael's family but the show will never do it.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't be Team Esmé because she's such a shit-stirrer for no reason. Show, give me something here.

And of course Sonny still won't remember/admit that he had no interest in finding if he had family while he was an amnesiac. Shut up, Corithos. You don't have much high ground with Nina here.

Seriously, it’s been months. Is she after Ava? What’s she been doing during her fake internship with Ryan? She really loves Spencer now? Just give us something. 

The Joss/Spencer scenes annoy me. I came back to GH mostly because I was intrigued by the chemistry Spencer and Trina had but they’re not capitalizing on it at all.  Esme’s dumb plan to make Joss think Cam and Trina are into each other better result in something even more soapy and ridiculous happening. 

I hope Liz isn’t at all sad about Jason dying and I hope Jake is overjoyed Drew is back and that’s why we aren’t seeing them. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, racked said:

I hope Liz isn’t at all sad about Jason dying and I hope Jake is overjoyed Drew is back and that’s why we aren’t seeing them. 

This is my new headcannon.

28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

There's a psychological backstory to Willow and her desperate need to belong to Michael's family but the show will never do it.

why tell engaging stories when we can have Carly snarl at people?

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

this is why we need more people anti-mob, anti-corinthos, etc etc. like. that comment deserved so much clap back it's not even funny. and honestly - i'm tired of Nina having to apologise for everything now, mostly because Sonny is basically letting her take all the bullets and not taking his ownership of it. (again i'm not excusing all of Nina's actions but this wasn't a one woman show here - and quite frankly, Michael's mother did worse).

she's only humbling herself to Michael because she feels if he cools down, She'll be able to see Wiley again, until the next time Willow and Michael decide to use their kid as a weapon

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Joss and Michael are such judgmental self righteous twits.Im team esme lol.

I can be team Esme the same way I was team Nelle and for the same reason, who would have thought that of the 2 Sonny's kids like Kristina and Dante would be more bearable than Carly's , Although Sonny had a more active hand in raising Joss and Michael than he did in Kristina and Dante

• Love 2

When Esme said she was too busy to get a job, the Trina actress' reading on "...with whuhhht?" was perfection. I hope Spencer is not going to get all moony about Joss now. It's unfathomable that Cam or Spencer would be more attracted to Joss over Trina. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

When Esme said she was too busy to get a job, the Trina actress' reading on "...with whuhhht?" was perfection. I hope Spencer is not going to get all moony about Joss now. It's unfathomable that Cam or Spencer would be more attracted to Joss over Trina. 

I saw some complaints on Twitter but those scenes played very friend or sibling-like to me. Both the dialogue and acting choices. The whole point the conversation, I think, was for the viewers to know why Spencer likes Esme and how deeply. This was the type of scene Spencer needed to have with a friend and not a potential LO. I also think that Joss has some plan concocted to throw Spencer and Trina together during this camping trip. She was giving off a weird vibe today. She’s obviously not planning on becoming friends with Esme so something else is up. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

She’s obviously not planning on becoming friends with Esme so something else is up. 

Yeah - still don't care and maybe will when they take up space during the summer.  Just saw two episodes back-to-back.  Would have liked to have watched it on abc.com but they nixed the closed-captioning.  Ava/Nik/Mr. Sheffield and Laura (lucky to be married to make-it-so) and Martin vs. Carly/Sonny/Mike thinking that the world is coming to an end because a violent thug has disappeared (again) and the teen-set.  Yeah - the young actors aren't as bad as KS/MB/CD but that ain't saying much.

I was so hopeful when I read y'all comments about Sonny changing but his thirst for violence/revenge still remains disgusting as ever - even with a psychopath like Peter.  Having a mob kingpin waltz around both the hospital (especially the chapel) and the police department is not a good look GH.  DO BETTER!  

Is it routine to bring in Mac when Maxie (KS) is flailing? 

• Love 2

I don't understand the point of having Spencer and Esme have genuine feelings for each other. It weakens any triangle because Nik torn between two women he cares about is less interesting than Nik torn between a woman who is aiding and abetting him, and a 'good' woman who appeals to his better self. Esme talking about Nik also made me more sympathetic to her and wanting less for Trina to get together with Nik.

50 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

When Esme said she was too busy to get a job, the Trina actress' reading on "...with whuhhht?" was perfection.

That was hilarious. Trina who has both a job and a full course load. The last university course I took I audited because I didn't want to do the work.

Trina, if you don't want to be interrupted, don't do your studying in a cafe. Or is Cameron the draw there?

I think that it was important emotionally for Maxie to confront Peter like that as part of her ending her feelings for him. (Why didn't Mac stay to listen to the whole conversation if he's so protective of her?) I just wish that she hadn't given away that she knows where Louise is. He's harder to get rid of than cockroaches.

• Love 2