Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Wow, 2,000 pages about this fakakta show. Go, us!

38 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

I still have absolutely no idea why Sam is behind bars and not out on bail. 

Because the feds are big meanies. And supposedly they're being extra tough on Sam to somehow get to Jason? There was some discussion about that when Sam was first arrested.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Watch Kendra try to return to the dumpster to see if the tainted supplement is there to cover her tracks, since Alexis has now told her she's going to be fine. There will be a conversation where Alexis will reveal that she was poisoned.

And this being FAKAKTA GH, of course no one has come by to empty the dumpster!

16 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And this being FAKAKTA GH, of course no one has come by to empty the dumpster!

Maybe Kim will be taken along with the trash.

There's the bottom of the barrel, fifty feet of trash, then her.

• LOL 2

Well, I think it will be down to Julian.  Since Kendra already told him not to tell anyone she was there.  Suspicious, much?  I don't think her clients knowing she eats avocado toast is something to hide, even if she is a personal trainer.  TJ or Alexis will say the word "rat", Julian will remember a dead rat, he'll remember Kendra in the alley, they'll swab the dumpster, finding residue that hasn't washed away or been dumped in a month, and that will be it. 

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 4

I’m hoping Alexis being poisoned is a leftover storyline from the old HW and they wrap it up quickly. I’m going to be annoyed if we have to sit around for months and watch Kendra target Alexis. The whole thing makes no sense anyway. No one is going to be on Kendra’s side when we saw Keifer’s abuse against Kristina play out onscreen and we know that Kristina lied about Alexis intentionally running over Keifer. Also, we already dealt with Warren Bauer seeking revenge right after Keifer’s death because he thought Alexis got off too easy so this is basically just a retread. 

If they really wanted to have Alexis in trouble, they should have done it while Shiloh was still alive, since he was the one who set this whole thing in motion, and picked a crime that Alexis didn’t already confess to. It literally could have been any other bad act she’s committed since Keifer’s hit and run was the only one she was completely honest about. She faked DID to get away with killing Luis Alcazar, and most people don’t know that she ran over Julian or her role in Katherine Bell’s first murder. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Also, we already dealt with Warren Bauer seeking revenge right after Keifer’s death because he thought Alexis got off too easy so this is basically just a retread.

Which Kendra should have known about and therefore already known who Alexis is.  While I want to see Alexis in  storyline isn't about her feelings for a man but this one sure wasn't it.

• Love 2

Sam was so lifeless (well, truthfully she always is) even testifying how “terrified” she was that I thought she’d just pass out and fall out of the chair. What in the world is wrong with this woman. Do y’all think she’s on some kind of drugs or something? I mean, Kelly Monaco in real life, not the character of Sam.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

There's a new HW?

Shelly Altman retired and Dan O’Conner took over as co-HW with CVE. I think his stuff started airing on 10/31. 

13 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Sam was so lifeless (well, truthfully she always is) even testifying how “terrified” she was that I thought she’d just pass out and fall out of the chair. What in the world is wrong with this woman. Do y’all think she’s on some kind of drugs or something? I mean, Kelly Monaco in real life, not the character of Sam.

She’s been acting semi-comatose or annoyed in her scenes with Jason since SB came back but it’s noticeable in most if not all her scenes now, at least starting this year. Sam at least used to seem somewhat alive in scenes with Drew, Alexis, or her sisters before this. I don’t know if something is going on with KM or she’s just over this show but it’s painful to watch her. Honestly, I’m shocked that the show hasn’t dumped her considering how long it’s been going on. She has a large fanbase but most of the fans who like the way Sam is written now are also Jason fans so there probably won’t be a big ratings dip if she walks. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Do y’all think she’s on some kind of drugs or something? I mean, Kelly Monaco in real life, not the character of Sam.

I will apologize if she makes public that she really is battling a condition with symptoms of fatigue and somnolence. Until then, my read is that it's just point-of-no-return burnout with a side of passive aggression. She's giving "I hate my job" performances, the dramatic equivalent of factory work.

• Love 6

No shock that Sam is innocent of murder. But was there a charge of manslaughter too?  I thought that it was either/or, not "let's hit her with everything we can think of and see what sticks to the wall".  I guess she'll just have to save some relative of the governor and get out soon.  Looking forward to Alexis saying "I told you so".

HATE that Sam was constantly looking at Jason.   What is the timeline on this show?  "Several weeks ago a vicious prisoner Cassandra Pierce escaped".  It was only last week on my set.

Looks like Scott's story has changed Franco as much as the memory chip did.

Anna, Finn didn't save Alexis, TJ did. LOL at FH not eating a single bite at dinner. It was strange seeing her switching the fork to her right hand though, I thought she was raised a Brit.

I also liked the hooker reference with Brook Lynn.

• Love 1

How did Diane keep a straight face while trying to argue that Sam is "a productive member of society"? I just rolled my eyes at the continuing Jasam "angst."

Brad has some balls yelling at Lucas that he's the one carrying the burden and making all the sacrifices to protect their family and then trying to demand that Julian let him in. Turning off the lights and walking away was a great move.

The Finn and Anna scenes were very underwhelming.  Show, between script and direction for the actors, you're doing a terrible job of convincing me these two really missed each other and love each other.

Didn't like what I'm assuming was supposed to be great irony of Brook bursting in the door complaining about the front of the home,  as Ned is telling Olivia and Sonny that eventually their son will come home. My reason is that the last time Brook was around she was getting paid to sabotage (her now stepbrother) Dante's life with Lulu by trying to seduce and later rape him. 

Elizabeth's emotional reaction today was the only touching thing to see.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

No shock that Sam is innocent of murder. But was there a charge of manslaughter too?  I thought that it was either/or, not "let's hit her with everything we can think of and see what sticks to the wall".  I guess she'll just have to save some relative of the governor and get out soon.  Looking forward to Alexis saying "I told you so".

Not to be nit picky, but it’s being found not guilty. No such thing as Guilty or Innocent as the choices.  But did the judge find her guilty of manslaughter? Your post isn’t clear.

The only time I’ve seen two charges like murder and manslaughter has been on Law & Order, and that was only because if McCoy couldn’t get the defendant on the higher charge, he was hoping he’d get a conviction on the lesser. But this was a bench trial, so I am also confuseded!🥺🤔

So is Kelly Monaco going on vacation for a while it's are we about to deal with weeks of her crying to Jason through prison glass?

I am over this whole storyline with Lucas and Brad. 

Many storylines seem to possibly be wrapping up (Frew, Alexis being poisoned, Brad and Lucas and Julian and that whole mess). Dare I hope the new head writer is competent and who take things in a positive direction?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Not to be nit picky, but it’s being found not guilty. No such thing as Guilty or Innocent as the choices.  But did the judge find her guilty of manslaughter? Your post isn’t clear.

Not guilty of murder. Guilty of manslaughter and reckless disregard human life (or something like that).

I thought you had to pick a lane rather than throw all the charges and see what sticks.

• Love 1

I feel for Brad. I really do. I love the guy, and he's gotten himself into quite the mess. I just wish he would confess and let the chips fall where they may. In his heart of hearts, Brad knows he's going to lose his son, Lucas, his freedom, and possibly his life when the truth comes out. Unfortunately, too many ppl know, and he's not strong enough to shoulder what he's done and not feel bad about it. And I think that's b/c he's not a truly evil person. He just made an awful decision at an awful moment. Brad should just confess. I hate seeing him tie himself into knots b/c of this lie. Now, if I were him, I'd confess from a place where I couldn't be extradited back to the US for my crimes (lol), but I would confess and just start a new life somewhere else. Send Lucas and Michael a letter and be done w/it! Your happy life w/Lucas and Wiley is over. 

And I know others will disagree, but I completely understood Brad's speech. Deep down, Brad knows Lucas doesn't really love the true him. I'm not saying Lucas (or anyone) should put up w/a liar for a partner, but Lucas knew that Brad could tell lies and deceive people. He's not a goody-goody guy, but he's not evil. Lucas is only in love w/the idealized version of Brad. He doesn't love the true Brad - the guy who makes mistakes and bad decisions. There may be a part of Brad that would love to tell Lucas what happened that night, but Lucas would not be understanding or willing to listen, esp. now that so much time has passed, but I don't think he would never understood even if Brad had confessed a few days after the initial switch. Once Lucas knows what happened, he's going to immediately jump up on his high horse, and that will be that. I'd love for GH to surprise me there, but the show is predictable. Brad knows what will happen too, so to him, it does feel like he's shouldering everything and keeping their family together.  Now, he's wrong about that. He participated in a devastating deception so Lucas will have every right to be upset, but I did understand his POV. Again, he should confess from abroad and be done w/it. 

Sam is so pathetic. I just can't feel sorry for her. Her whining and crying about going to jail (i.e., "I'm going to jail for two years, Jason! TWO YEARS!! WAHH") and missing her children was too much. She's a criminal.  She hangs w/criminals. She's married to a criminal. She participates in criminal acts. You throw the dice that many times, it's bound to land you in jail every once in a while. And as far as her kids are concerned, she barely sees them! They are ALWAYS at the Qs! She's never with them. Go directly to jail and shut up! 

Great "Drew"/Liz scenes. I loved everything "Drew" said b/c it's pretty much been what I've been saying since this story started (lol). I'm not sure why they didn't have "Drew" acknowledge some of this earlier (i.e., how his very existence robs Franco of Franco's life and how he shouldn't even exist right now), but I'm just happy they've made "Drew" less selfish. Now, I wouldn't mind this guy sticking around for awhile. Ultimately, I want Franco back, but this "Drew" isn't as much of a jerk as he has been for the past couple of months. Anyway, they had a good conversation! 

• Love 11

I can't muster up one single ounce of sympathy for Sam.  She needs to be sitting in her cell and thinking about the choices she has made.  Living a life in the mob has consequences, death or, if you are lucky, prison.  Sam is a mother of two small children yet she chooses to put mob adventures with Jason over the welfare of her children.  Nope, no sympathy from me.

• Love 21

Dear writers,

If you want the viewers to feel some sympathy for Sam missing her children, maybe you should have written scenes showing her with her kids instead of telling us she dropped them off at Monica's. 

Thanks!

Brad needs to die. Not gloating so much anymore, are we, dumbass.

• Love 13

What was the point of that Hayden and Kim scene? I thought from the previews that Hayden knew who Kim is and was going to tell her off but I feel like I missed something. Yesterday seemed like a more natural end for Kim 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 3

Enjoyed Day 2 of Brook Lynn.  I don't really get why Julian leaped to her being a hooker - she wasn't dressed particularly trampy and her phone call was so ambigious - but I thought their vibe worked both when they were being friendly and then when it slid back to antagonistic.  And now she's at the Q's, woo hoo! 

In other news, Olivia?  I totally understand why you wanted to meet with Sonny about Dante's letters, but seriously, have him meet you at Kelly's, don't invite him over to Monica's when HE MURDERED HER SON, NO I WILL NEVER FORGET.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 15

No sympathy for Sam here. As others have mentioned, she puts Jason's needs above her kids, so she's bound to pay the price eventually. And she needs to STFU about her kids, whom she never sees except when she drops them off and picks them up (when she's the one who does it) at Monica's.

I get why Olivia is so anxious to have Dante get better, but doesn't she want him to actually get better? Haranguing the WSB about him isn't going to heal him any faster. It will take as long as it takes. 

It took Sonny forever to open that envelope, hee. I knew it would contain Olivia's letters. Again, what does she not understand about Dante needing intensive, specialized treatment? That usually doesn't include letters from Mommy, especially in the beginning.

I had to laugh when Anna said that VIolet doesn't know Anna. She doesn't know Finn, either!

I agree Brad needs to tell Lucas the truth about Wiley and let the chips fall where they may. The secret is going to come out eventually; Brad has to realize that. Might as well try to mitigate the damage as much as possible.

LOL at Jason's barely there reaction to Sam being led off to Pentonville. Too much work to squeeze out a tear, Burton?

• Love 5

Speaking of the rat poison, did Kendra take and throw away the poisoned supplement from Alexis, or did she have 2 of them? I mean she switched out the tubs when they were at Kelly's. I thought she took the normal one from her and gave her more of the poisoned one. Then she went to Charlie's and threw the normal one out for some reason. But that wouldn't kill the rats.. 

So did she figure Alexis had enough of the poison and gave her a normal one again or was that when she first gave her the bad one? Lol I can't even remember and I'm trying to make sense. I know Kendra went and secretly dumped out her water bottle at Kelly's that day too. 

46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I had to laugh when Anna said that VIolet doesn't know Anna. She doesn't know Finn, either!

Thank you! I thought the same thing. Finn literally just barely met her.

46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Jason's barely there reaction to Sam being led off to Pentonville. Too much work to squeeze out a tear, Burton?

Oh come on, that would be like asking not to say Donna or rat.

There were a lot of 1:1's today. I don't really like those kinds of days. I thought we'd gotten rid of some of that. Brad and Lucas are so damn tedious. I'm so over their marriage, their kid, and everything about the stupid secret.

I was going to be super gracious and say that Roger actually did a decent job today until he busted out that lame accent. Please shut up.

WTAF with Hayden and Kim? They obviously just met and didn't know each other, but how had they not heard of each other? I guess there could be more Kim's in town, but how many Hayden's could there possibly be -LIVING WITH THEIR SISTER? I'm pissed that Hayden didn't get to drag her before she left, but adios Kim Zero. They were nice scenes since they were both AMC alums though.

I liked the Julian/Brook Lynn interactions. Maybe it's because of Amanda Setton, but she's doing a great job drawing me in.

Whatever is left is meh and isn't worth commenting on. Anna and Finn are beyond boring, but that's what you get when you put any woman with Dr. Mayonnaise.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, lala2 said:

And I think that's b/c he's not a truly evil person. He just made an awful decision at an awful moment. Brad should just confess. 

. There may be a part of Brad that would love to tell Lucas what happened that night, but Lucas would not be understanding or willing to listen, esp. now that so much time has passed, but I don't think he would never understood even if Brad had confessed a few days after the initial switch. Once Lucas knows what happened, he's going to immediately jump up on his high horse, and that will be that.

He is not a hard-core evil person in the sense that he does not set out to commit genocide, torture children, etc. but he is still evil in the sense he wants his so-called BFF's mother dead to protect his secret, and that he still kept his mouth shut when the baby was in danger - kidnapped by Shiloh - because of his lies.  He showed zero guilt, just some nervousness, when Willow wanted to pray with him for Wiley and then thanked him for allowing her to have a place in Wiley's life (because she doesn't know he handed over her deceased son to Nelle).

You're right that Lucas would not have understood, because he knows babies are not interchangeable and Michael is his family. I don't see how being angry that his own husband betrayed him and other family is jumping on a "high horse"; he has never done anything like this which would make angry reactions to Brad hypocritical. I think Lucas would have been furious just as much if someone tried to pass off a deceased baby as theirs, like what happened to his sister Sam. 

Brad's behavior shows a lot of fear of someone figuring things out. I do not see guilt. Guilt would manifest with Michael in some scenes like asking him to take Wiley for a weekend while the two parents spend some time together, or some over the top thanking for something mundane. That has never been the case. If anything, Brad gets nervous/upset about Michael spending time with Wiley at all. He just doesn't put a stop to Michael being around Wiley because it would make Lucas, Michael and others suspicious. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Whatever is left is meh and isn't worth commenting on. Anna and Finn are beyond boring, but that's what you get when you put any woman with Dr. Mayonnaise.

Even mayonnaise can be jazzed up. Dr. Finn not so much.

11 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

He [Brad] wants his so-called BFF's mother dead to protect his secret

Speaking of, have we heard anything more about Dr. O demanding Brad get her in touch with Britt?

I can also tell the show wants us to think Brad is THE EVUL because of his leather jacket and his very spikey hair.

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I'm dumb, what does this mean?

1-on-1 conversations.

• Love 1

I don't think Dr. O. is actually asking Brad to get in touch with Britt, that's just her cover story when someone finds her talking to him

56 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Speaking of the rat poison, did Kendra take and throw away the poisoned supplement from Alexis, or did she have 2 of them? I mean she switched out the tubs when they were at Kelly's. I thought she took the normal one from her and gave her more of the poisoned one. Then she went to Charlie's and threw the normal one out for some reason. But that wouldn't kill the rats..

I thought it was the dregs of the first poisoned container that she threw in the dumpster after she'd thoughtfully provided Alexis with a new, full one. But that wouldn't have killed many rats.

45 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked your post, @TeeVee329, but it should be a Yuck face. Or a Heavy Sigh face. Because of course Sonny's prowess can't go unmentioned.

There really needs to be. Or an Eyeroll face. In times like these, the Sad face just doesn't cut it.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

He is not a hard-core evil person in the sense that he does not set out to commit genocide, torture children, etc. but he is still evil in the sense he wants his so-called BFF's mother dead to protect his secret, and that he still kept his mouth shut when the baby was in danger - kidnapped by Shiloh - because of his lies.  He showed zero guilt, just some nervousness, when Willow wanted to pray with him for Wiley and then thanked him for allowing her to have a place in Wiley's life (because she doesn't know he handed over her deceased son to Nelle).

You're right that Lucas would not have understood, because he knows babies are not interchangeable and Michael is his family. I don't see how being angry that his own husband betrayed him and other family is jumping on a "high horse"; he has never done anything like this which would make angry reactions to Brad hypocritical. I think Lucas would have been furious just as much if someone tried to pass off a deceased baby as theirs, like what happened to his sister Sam. 

Brad's behavior shows a lot of fear of someone figuring things out. I do not see guilt. Guilt would manifest with Michael in some scenes like asking him to take Wiley for a weekend while the two parents spend some time together, or some over the top thanking for something mundane. That has never been the case. If anything, Brad gets nervous/upset about Michael spending time with Wiley at all. He just doesn't put a stop to Michael being around Wiley because it would make Lucas, Michael and others suspicious. 

Well, a lot of this comes down to bad writing, IMO. This story could have been compelling, but b/c the baby thief is practically a day player, it didn't work.  For all it matters, Amy and/or Felix could have stolen Michael's baby. Though Brad and Lucas are featured a bit more than Amy and Felix, IMO, they are all on the same level when it comes to this show. They are day players, and tf they were never seen again, it wouldn't matter or have any impact on the show.

A baby switch should involve characters that have some impact on the overall show, IMO. GH hadn't focused on Brucas or written a story for them for in years until this mess. They were literally pulled off the backburner for this crappy story. We never saw Brad's friendship w/Nelle. That literally came out of nowhere.  We never saw Brucas adjusting to marriage. We never saw them talking about adding children to their lives. We never saw them deciding btw a surrogate and adoption. We never saw them picking the mother. We weren't treated to their journey, so the audience had little reason to sympathize w/Brad. He just took on the "villain" role and was written as such w/very little character development or exploration. IMO, the character deserved better than that, but that's JMO.  It's not even like Brad and Brucas were heavily featured after the switch. Instead of seeing Brad's guilt, we've just been told about it through dialogue. It is always better to show than tell. 

So, from my POV, we're supposed to believe Brad feels guilt. Yes, he wants to preserve his family and his freedom, but he's also feeling guilt b/c of what he's done. It's gone on too long at this point, so he's just in survival mode. He doesn't want to lose his son or Lucas, but he knows that's bound to happen. The whole thing is a mess. It would serve Brad well to end it himself. I would love that. It won't happen b/c it's not predictable, but I would love to see Brad write Lucas a letter, leave town, and we could see him meeting up w/Britt. If I didn't think he would be murdered or imprisoned, I'd advocate for him sticking around and facing his punishment, but since he's not a favored character, I know he will die by Sonny's hand or go to jail forever. I don't want that for the character, esp. since others get away w/all their crimes in PC. I'd rather know he's out there living his life w/Britt. Losing Lucas and his son is all the punishment Brad deserves IMO.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't think Dr. O. is actually asking Brad to get in touch with Britt, that's just her cover story when someone finds her talking to him

No, she definitely asked him, in private, to get them in touch and insinuated it was part of the price for her continued silence.  But it hasn't really come up since.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I'd rather know he's out there living his life w/Britt.

Now I'm imagining Britt flying a helicoptor in like she's a Charlie's Angel or something, throwing him down a rope ladder, and the two flying off to warmer climes.

How much longer, btw, do we think they're gonna drag the baby swap secret out?  Into the new year?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Now I'm imagining Britt flying a helicoptor in like she's a Charlie's Angel or something, throwing him down a rope ladder, and the two flying off to warmer climes.

How much longer, btw, do we think they're gonna drag the baby swap secret out?  Into the new year?

I would LOVE to see that! LOL! I loved Britt, and I really liked her friendship w/Brad. 

Honestly, I think the secret will be out soon b/c Brucas have been featured a lot lately. I watch The Walking Dead, and whenever certain characters have featured episodes, resolve issues, and get to a better place, they are killed off. LOL! With how much Brucas have been on the past couple of weeks, I can't help but think the secret will be revealed soon. Brad can't last much longer, and Lucas is not going to let this go. Julian and Obrecht are also upset. I just don't see why someone doesn't just tell the truth and burst Brad's bubble. And I say that as a Brad fan. Julian definitely has nothing to lose at this point. This story is beyond lame. 

But I could be wrong. Maybe they plan on dragging it out some more. I'm not sure why though. It's not good enough or interesting. I still think the big secret should be Nelle was never pregnant w/Michael's child! She lied to him about that. Brucas could still end for those who want to see that, but Michael also wouldn't be saddled down w/a child he does not need. There is literally no point to giving Michael a baby. Why are they doing that? Who wants to see Michael as a dad? He's boring enough as it is. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Even mayonnaise can be jazzed up. Dr. Finn not so much.

Let it also be said that I absolutely cannot stand mayonnaise, the condiment. I think it's the grossest thing known to man. I have trouble being in the same aisle as it in the grocery store. Yes, I'm weird that way.

26 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I'm dumb, what does this mean?

Yeah, I should have spelled it out but that's my work speak coming out. We have a lot of one on one meetings with our managers so I just threw it in there. I get bored with just two people talking in a scene unless it's really compelling, well acted or plain soapy. We didn't really get much of any of that today. Oh, I forgot Sam's dramatic sentencing. Whatever will she do without her non-existent children that stay at Monica's all the time?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I can't muster up one single ounce of sympathy for Sam.  She needs to be sitting in her cell and thinking about the choices she has made.  Living a life in the mob has consequences, death or, if you are lucky, prison.  Sam is a mother of two small children yet she chooses to put mob adventures with Jason over the welfare of her children.  Nope, no sympathy from me.

It would be so glorious if the writers took this opportunity to have Sam realize the repercussions of her stupid life choices and had her do a 180 and leave Jason. She can rejoin Curtis as a PI, bartend at Charlie's with her sister and dad, or even work as a dang candy striper for all I care, but it would be nice to get her out of that situation. I hate the character of Sam, but do like Kelly Monaco. I want her too get something away from Steve Burton. I found her character so much more likeable wish she was doing scenes with Billy Miller.

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I’m shocked this secret is going on for this long. I thought for sure the truth would have come out once Shiloh started seeking custody or when he kidnapped Wiley. Aside from Kristina where there were BTS issues involved in keeping the paternity secret for so long, this has to be the longest time it took a baby secret to come out with both parties on the show. 

• Love 1