Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, driver18 said:

But the best was the second to last scene between Elizabeth and Cameron when she told him that Franco was dead. Man, oh, man, William Lipton broke my heart. He just went for it and gave his all. So real, so raw. And, RHerbst was fabulous, the grieving, yet comforting mother. So good.

He broke my heart in that scene, and in the morgue scene(s) today.  Herbst and Lipton are fabulous at playing absolute devastation, and being convincing as mother and son. Just WOW. 

20 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Assuming Franco is really dead, what was the point of having Julian drop by Kim's place in NYC and discover that she has a baby? Julian is dead, Franco is dead, so there's a baby out there that has one of them as his father (probably Franco/Drew)...and both potential fathers are dead.  And neither has a substantial family that would have ties to the baby.  So why have the baby exist at all?

I'm willing to bet that Howarth had voiced discontent with playing Franco and possibly wanting to leave the show, so "Kim's baby" was established wit the intent to return to a recast Kim +baby "Andy" as part of an exit storyline or at the least a shift in the storyline. I could believe that Franco finding out he has a child motivates him to go be a father to the baby, breaking off his commitment to Elizabeth and her boys in order to do the "right thing." Since Howarth doesn't actually want to leave the Show but is apparently bored with Franco, giving Franco a baby is no longer necessary.

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Carly/Franco’s relationship? They are pretending like she wasn’t the first one claiming that Franco was a good person and the tumor made him do it. \

Nikolas really doesn’t exist on this show anymore outside of the pairing with Ava, does he? He can’t even be onscreen to do the typical, something tragic happened to a character I’m connected to and I have to drop by.

Not retconned; it's being ignored.  I doubt LW cares since her character got to discuss her boyfriend's character today.

Nikolas still exists; he got to have a conversation with his mother at the hospital recently and he and Ava interacted with Elizabeth recently on Valentine's Day.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Also, I hate the "poor Jason is falsely accused of murdering Franco" pity party. I knew that it was coming but it doesn't make it any more palatable.

That's just Carly being Carly, and involving Joss whenever possible in drama because she's a bad mother. I don't think Sam can be included in the "pity party" because she only asked him if he did it, and then said be careful when he said no.

• Love 6

Did Kim and Franco (or Frew, or whoever he might have been at the time) sleep together? I have blocked that out for my own sanity, heh. We don't need more babies on this fakakta show.

I don't mind not seeing Jake and Aiden's reactions to Franco being dead. The actors can't handle it, and I think in a way it's more effective they're offscreen. If they show up at the funeral or whatever the show decides to do, that's enough for me. (I wonder if the kids' parents don't want to take a chance with them working. California was such a hot spot for so long.)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Did Kim and Franco (or Frew, or whoever he might have been at the time) sleep together? I have blocked that out for my own sanity, heh. was such a hot spot for so long.)

They did but they made it sound like Julian was the father. Which would have been even more pointless than Franco since it came up during Julian’s death week, he didn’t know he was the father, and was already leaving a young kid behind (Leo) that he already had a relationship with. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Just when I think Carly can't get any worse, she proves me wrong.  What a hateful shrew she was today, practically spitting out, with a sneer, how she "feels bad for Elizabeth BUT HOW CAN SHE BLAME YOU?!?"  followed by "I don't like to talk ill of the dead" and then trash-talking Franco and making his death all about her.  What a cow!

I thought the same thing. In Carly's world, the only "dead" spouses who matter are hers and/or Jason's. I also rolled my eyes at Jason saying way back when he agreed to Elizabeth having custody of Jake, and then Sam walks in and is relieved to hear that Jason didn't kill Franco because that could come between Danny and Jake. 

First of all, Lucky, not Jason, is Jake's legal father. Elizabeth was married to Lucky at the time of Jake's birth. Second, there was never a legal agreement between them because Jake was thought dead at the time Jason disappeared, and when Jake was returned he formed a relationship with Jakeson/Drew who never agreed or disagreed with a custody arrangement. So Jason's words are a retcon and he rarely sees his son.  I was genuinely surprised today that both Jason and Sam acknowledged Jake today esp. since Sam seems to have trouble remembering she has two kids, nevermind that Jason has another kid. I thought, "Ummm, does Jake even remember Danny at this point, or vice versa?" I think the last time Jason acknowledged having two sons was when Mike was losing his memory. 

• Love 5

I remember Julian thinking he was the father, which is why I asked if Kim and [whatever his name was then] had done the deed. Not that Julian needs to be saddled with another kid. Well, he's dead, but you know what I mean.

I got used to RH's Franco, though never was a big fan.  I really like RH and I think he's a decent actor, but he's not hot to me.  Billy Miller is.  I really dislike the idea of Franco as Drew, so I hope that doesn't happen.  I don't understand why Miller would never come back?  What the heck happened BTS there?  

I'm fine with Franco as a new character though.  

• Love 4

Poor Chase, the only working detective in Port Charles won't even be able to take a personal day after learning his whole life was a lie, because he has to investigate Franco's murder. 

*Shallow note* what in holy hell was that sweater on Sam?!?;?!?

One shoulder, with chunky bits around the shoulder hole, I mean!?!?!?!?!??!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

There are drugs that can make one appear...deaddeaddead.

Sure, if someone is looking, but no one expected Cam to break into the morgue to check if Franco was dead dead.  

The garbage with Sonny and the Caulfields is mind numbingly boring.  I write the recap for the DC website and I literally didn't know where to put that part of the show.  Everything else fit together seemlessly, but not that.  

I'm sad that it looks like Chase will lose Finn as his brother, because you know he's going to hate him being his father.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Second, there was never a legal agreement between

there was never a legal agreement, but he did agree with her to keep Jake's parentage a secret (and lie to Lucky) when he found out about it.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Just when I think Carly can't get any worse, she proves me wrong.  What a hateful shrew she was today, practically spitting out, with a sneer, how she "feels bad for Elizabeth BUT HOW CAN SHE BLAME YOU?!?"  followed by "I don't like to talk ill of the dead" and then trash-talking Franco and making his death all about her.  What a cow!

ETA: This story with Sonny is so awful.  Way to make Lenny and Phyllis seem like incompetent simpletons, show.

I don't love Carly myself, I hate her in fact, but I don't mind she is being unsentimental about his death and being in ass about it. It was extremely what WTF that Carly would ever go for Franco, considering her cultish worship of all things Jason. Then he was particular gleeful when he outed her affair with Sonny at their sham wedding with the much more entertaining version of Joss present then let her think she was going to be killed by a bomb. 

Fun thought: The other good thing about Franco dying by Peter's hands is that Heather Webber and Dr. O team up. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

there was never a legal agreement, but he did agree with her to keep Jake's parentage a secret (and lie to Lucky) when he found out about it.

I'm not talking about a secret.  He mentioned "custody." which implies that he thought about having Jake live with him part-time or full-time, ultimately choosing to let Elizabeth have Jake full-time.  Jason is rarely seen talking about or spending time with Jake, so I call b.s. on the implication that he wanted Jake to be with him but decided to let Elizabeth have her way.  Jason's live-in son, Danny, commented right before JaSam broke up that his Dad was only with them as a family occasionally.

58 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I don't love Carly myself, I hate her in fact, but I don't mind she is being unsentimental about his death and being in ass about it.

She can be unsentimental about Franco's death, without being a straight up cold bitch about Elizabeth losing her husband. She immediately dismissed the pain of a grieving wife - someone her own husband Sonny called his friend when Mike was dying - to make it all about how she can't lose Jason.  The fact that Jason's son, and Josslyn's best guy friend, are devastated by the loss of their stepdad doesn't even register as a concern for her.  That in my opinion, is inexcusable. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Fun thought: The other good thing about Franco dying by Peter's hands is that Heather Webber and Dr. O team up.

I don't think Dr. O could take Heather.  She's just batty.  Dr. O would expect a bit more professionalism.

• LOL 4

Isn't Heather still mad at Franco for stealing her BLT art and trying to kill her.

I am still thrilled that Franco is still dead dead.

I wonder if the show will have Carly trying to get the goods on Peter in order to save Jason as a way for LW and WR can work together.

Edited by nilyank

Sam comes in looking upset and Jason immediately asks if Danny is alright. Scout is already a non-entity to him. 

They really should give us 5 minutes a day of Britt and/or Leisl, just so we can have a break from all the heavy drama going on right now. I guess we will have to settle for that hilarious(ly bad) small town yokel story line about the broke naive African American couple losing their bar when a brilliant, kindly white man enters their lives as a mysterious savior. Ugh. Surely SURELY Mo cannot think he is doing good work here. ...surely?... I'm guessing the guy that came into the bar is a mob guy and wants to launder money through the bar or something? 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Isn’t  Heather still mad at Franco for stealing her and trying to kill her.

Stealing who and trying to kill who?

6 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Sam comes in looking upset and Jason immediately asks if Danny is alright. Scout is already a non-entity to him.

Scout isn’t his kid.

I can't stand Sonny's story. It's embarrassing to watch. Black couple apparently can't cross the street without Sonny's help.

Two episodes in a row where Sonny is intervening and explaining to these two numb skulls how a pawnshop works and how dude Elijah was sweet talking them. Buzz off Sonny. Go back to the bridge and die for realsies, this time. I'd trade in Franco's death for Sonny's.

Also, this storyline seems to be recycled. It sounds like the revamping of the waterfront with that pedophile who was Betsy Frank's boyfriend back in the day. Can't remember his name. The businesses are being broken into and trashed, there's a guy who happens to be a developer popping in after Tan-o was broken into and offering to be a silent partner, before he likely fucks over our two clueless idiots.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Two episodes in a row where Sonny is intervening and explaining to these two numb skulls how a pawnshop works and how dude Elijah was sweet talking them. Buzz off Sonny. Go back to the bridge and die for realsies, this time. I'd trade in Franco's death for Sonny's.

How can the writers not realize how condescending this is? It's beyond embarrassing to watch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Stealing who and trying to kill who?

When Franco couldn't paint anything, Heather was making paintings of BLTs and he took credit for them. He tried to kill her but I can't remember why.

19 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Scout isn’t his kid.

There was a bit there after Drew died where the show was acting like Jason was an active parent to Scout and he was as much a father to her than his bio kids. I’m not sure how they can still claim that after having Danny say that Jason was barely around when he lived with them and they couldn’t count on him when making plans. Plus the Scout actress hasn’t been onscreen since Christmas 2019 so I think she’s now in the tier of the never seen children along with Rocco, James, and Leo. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

So, I watched the Finn/Jackie/Chase/Gregory scenes, and I can only assume Jackie reveals the big secret tomorrow, busting up all the relationships, only to learn Gregory really is Chase's dad. I want Finn to really be Chase's dad (b/c that's what this entire story has been heading toward), but I don't think he actually will be. I don't know. The relationships will still be ruined (temporarily) regardless. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, CeChase said:

I don't understand why Miller would never come back?  What the heck happened BTS there?  

Whatever we think of Jason Morgan, he's at least the second-most-favored male character on GH, and that has been the case through multiple writing regimes. 

Miller had played Jason for about three years. Some fans loved his take on Jason; some did not. When Show had the opportunity to get Burton back, they elbowed Miller out of the way, broke up his pairing with Sam, and gave him a twin brother make-work assignment to burn off his contract. Admittedly, this is more than Greg Vaughan got when they were able to lure Jonathan Jackson back as Lucky, but I don't remember even the Drew fans here being riveted by the material with Kim and Oscar Nero that was most of his last year and a half on the show. 

I think Drew could be an interesting character -- anyone potentially could be -- but he wasn't in 2018-19. If Miller perceives that he was given scraps once Burton was back, I'd agree with him. So I'd understand negative feelings.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Miller got totally screwed when Burton returned. The show refused to explore anything between Drew and Jason, and Drew got stuck doing nothing. No wonder Miller left as soon as his contract was up. He was sold a bill of goods, as many of the "gets" are. 

• Love 19

I wasn't even a Miller fan, and even I felt sorry for him when they made a whole meta thing out of how Jason wasn't "the same" anymore, in the run-up to Burton's return. The sentiments of original-Jason hardliners were being put in the mouths of characters on the show who hadn't shown a hint of feeling this way until then. That was the sound of the bus revving up.

About all that can be said is that they didn't fire him outright. They kept him around for a "mystery" (which wasn't much of a mystery; probably 2% of the viewers thought there was any chance Burton would have returned to play the non-Jason character) and then kept him around as a character of little importance for a while afterward.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, lala2 said:

So, I watched the Finn/Jackie/Chase/Gregory scenes, and I can only assume Jackie reveals the big secret tomorrow, busting up all the relationships, only to learn Gregory really is Chase's dad. I want Finn to really be Chase's dad (b/c that's what this entire story has been heading toward), but I don't think he actually will be. I don't know. The relationships will still be ruined (temporarily) regardless. 

That's what I think will happen as well.   When Chase learns the truth, he will still be devastated.  His brother slept with his mother the night before she married his father.  And kept it a secret for 30 yrs.  My guess is, if it plays out like this, it will destroy his relationship with Finn the most.   

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Miller got totally screwed when Burton returned. The show refused to explore anything between Drew and Jason, and Drew got stuck doing nothing. No wonder Miller left as soon as his contract was up. He was sold a bill of goods, as many of the "gets" are. 

There were definitely a lot of BTS issues at play there because from what I remember, there were some plans that got dropped or changed. However, I don’t know how they could do a Drew story without giving him his memories back. They needed to differentiate the characters more because without his original memorials, he was just a shell when Jason was there. That was the SL the Drew/BM fans kept asking for but never got and instead they wasted their and our times with Oscar’s cancer, possibly the most boring SL I’ve ever seen until this current one with Sonny. 

• Love 6

Pretty sure Miller was a problem behind the scenes and it wasn't just the show.  It seemed mutual to me. He was not happy.  Not that I can blame him because Kim and Oscar (this actor was the worst teen actor in years) was horrible. Oh and the memory storyline with the bar loading into Franco's brain was just horrendous as well. But at some point you gotta suck it up and do your job.

The show was better off just replacing Steve with Billy when he came back as Jason. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Katy M said:

I don't think Dr. O could take Heather.  She's just batty.  Dr. O would expect a bit more professionalism.

Yes, because Dr. O might be a psychotic criminal, but she is quite professional about (not sarcasm). When would personality differences make any sort of difference on this show? We have a show where a serial killer was hired as an art therapist and a woman with no work experience at all was hired and kept as the editor and chief of a fashion magazine. 

Whatever Heather anger towards Franco or Stephen, she is possessive of them

The pairing of Dr. O and Heather makes more sense than Liz and Franco. What Heather lacks in professionalism she make up for in being persistent. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

She can be unsentimental about Franco's death, without being a straight up cold bitch about Elizabeth losing her husband. She immediately dismissed the pain of a grieving wife - someone her own husband Sonny called his friend when Mike was dying - to make it all about how she can't lose Jason.  The fact that Jason's son, and Josslyn's best guy friend, are devastated by the loss of their stepdad doesn't even register as a concern for her.  That in my opinion, is inexcusable

It may be inexcusable; but it's completely in character for Carly.  She always puts herself and her possessions (er, loved ones) first.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, drtslim said:

It may be inexcusable; but it's completely in character for Carly.  She always puts herself and her possessions (er, loved ones) first.

IA. If it doesn’t directly affect someone she cares about, she doesn’t care. If we’re being honest, she only feigns interests even when it affects her loved ones. She truly only cares if it effects her directly and won’t see the hypocrisy. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had Carly going off on Liz at Franco’s memorial for accusing Jason of murdering him just a few weeks after Nina did the same thing to her and she found it completely inexcusable 

• Love 7

what is going on with the sonny amnesia story? Why hasn't he remembered who he is? Why should we care about the bar owners? 

It feels like a different  show  when they are on.

• Love 4

The Sonny story is so insulting.  There are movies and TV shows that have gotten criticized for using the "white savior" trope, and here comes GH doing it, too.  Do they not know that it's 2021?

• Love 12
6 hours ago, sas616 said:
15 hours ago, lala2 said:

That's what I think will happen as well.   When Chase learns the truth, he will still be devastated.  His brother slept with his mother the night before she married his father.  And kept it a secret for 30 yrs.  My guess is, if it plays out like this, it will destroy his relationship with Finn the most.   

Co-sign on this as well.  I felt so badly for both Chase and Gregory today.  That has to be such an incredible blow.  They played it very well.

The only good thing I can say about the handy man Mike story is I kinda like Maurice with the grey hair.  He looks very silver fox-ish, or at least he will when he gets rid of all the flannel.  Lenny and Phyllis seem like nice people but I’m sorry they are dumb as rocks.  

• Love 5

I'm so impressed that Mike, who remembers nothing about himself or his life, is such an amazing poker player. Not.

When Burton came back, Sam should have been torn between Drew, the man who left the mob to protect her and the children, and Jason, the love of her youth. Instead she ran straight to Jason because Drew made her wear The Skirts Of Oppression at the media empire he bought her.

• Love 14

"Did you think I would run away?" Well, Peter, that's what you wanted to do with Maxie, so I'd say yes, you would run away. Those scenes between Peter and Anna were so stupid. 

Nina wasn't the first to dump all of her emotions onto Wiley, so shut up, Willow. Ugh, I'm so sick of hearing about that child. Why isn't he dead?

LOL at Jason attempting to be a father to Danny.

For once I wasn't watching live, so I could FF through "Mike's" ridiculously smug poker game. Even then, it was endless.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm so impressed that Mike, who remembers nothing about himself or his life, is such an amazing poker player. Not.

Amnesia doesn't necessarily mean you remember nothing. He can still cook, for instance, so why wouldn't he know how to play poker? Of all the idiocies in this story, I can overlook this.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Amnesia doesn't necessarily mean you remember nothing. He can still cook, for instance, so why wouldn't he know how to play poker? Of all the idiocies in this story, I can overlook this.

I rolled my eyes at the card playing because although we've seen Sonny cook and talk about cooking before, we've never seen him play poker or even talk about playing poker that I can recall. But, @dubbel zout, I agree -- it's another idiocy in the story, regardless. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I want to know how Mike-Who-Has-A-Lot-Of-Good-Ideas-And-Is-A-Hard-Worker can afford an iPhone when he doesn't have a pot to piss in?  Did Phyllis sell the good silverware to get it for him?

He grabbed his leather jacket on the way out, too.

I see that Peter is embracing going full on crazy pants. WR is making me cringe.

I cheered when Chase threw Finn out.

Is Valentin going to offer Michael the CEO position back if he lets Nina see Wylie? I like the twist but I wish he would stop trying to save her.

While we talk about compartmentalizing thoughts, that's not how memory actually works. It makes sense that Sonny remembers how to cook because he did that a lot and it's a simple task. It doesn't make sense that he remembers the complex moves of a poker shark, something I never saw him play, but nothing of his own life.

But that's the most annoying thing about this.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

When Burton came back, Sam should have been torn between Drew, the man who left the mob to protect her and the children, and Jason, the love of her youth. Instead she ran straight to Jason because Drew made her wear The Skirts Of Oppression at the media empire he bought her.

Exactly! They could've played it a lot more like the John-is-Roman-but-wait-no storyline on Days of Our Lives. Instead, they acted like Sam suddenly didn't care about Drew at all and regressed every bit of forward movement she had since Jason's death in favor of them reuniting. It made zero sense and was a disservice to Drew's character.

I also think they should've incorporated Drew's memories back into him and found a way so that he had both Jason's and his own. It would've given him a lot more room to continue to grow as a character. They wasted him and the Kim/Oscar plot they came up with was terrible.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina wasn't the first to dump all of her emotions onto Wiley, so shut up, Willow. Ugh, I'm so sick of hearing about that child. Why isn't he dead?

And Michael and Willow having Conversation #4967 about how to deal with the fact Nelle is his bio mom.  So shocked, were they, that the kid doesn't even friggin' remember what Nina told him yesterday and angsting about what they're going to tell him.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Jason attempting to be a father to Danny.

Doubling down on the LOL when he told Willow to make sure Danny was getting the correct amount of snacks.  As if a. he'd have any clue what 3 young boys can eat and b. as if he'd care. 

Also, the whole "yeah, I've been working a lot."  I never realized hitman-ing was so time-consuming. 

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I felt so badly for both Chase and Gregory today.

I teared up for them.  And I loved when Chase told him no matter what, he's his father.

The less said about Monny, the better, except to repeat how insulting this storyline is. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

He grabbed his leather jacket on the way out, too.

Phyllis and Lenny always keep an extra iPhone and leather jacket on hand for all the strays that Phyllis brings home. I hope she makes a good salary nursing, because they are being shown as complete morons on running a bar. And what kind of a bar name is the "Tan-o" ? Does it mean something and I missed it ? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Laur said:

Exactly! They could've played it a lot more like the John-is-Roman-but-wait-no storyline on Days of Our Lives. Instead, they acted like Sam suddenly didn't care about Drew at all and regressed every bit of forward movement she had since Jason's death in favor of them reuniting. It made zero sense and was a disservice to Drew's character.

I also think they should've incorporated Drew's memories back into him and found a way so that he had both Jason's and his own. It would've given him a lot more room to continue to grow as a character. They wasted him and the Kim/Oscar plot they came up with was terrible.

This is why I don't buy anything with Sam in regards to Drew now.  It's all very hollow to me and not believable.  She wasn't even around him when his child was dying.  The show wanted to push that narrative so much and they did, don't try and turn around now and act like Sam is super concerned about Peter killing Drew or Scout's father or whatever.   Let her take down Peter in the name of Maxie and their sometimes friendship.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5

I really liked how the Chase storyline is playing out (even though I admit it was boring to the lead up). Chase made me want to cry 😢 and it's getting good now. but they were written so well and it's very... "I was mad, did I have that right, I lied and kept secrets." and Gregory had a very realistic answer that most people would have given. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I teared up for them.  And I loved when Chase told him no matter what, he's his father.

I didn't tear up, but I would have take a whole episode of that reveal. It was really well done. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I really liked how the Chase storyline is playing out (even though I admit it was boring to the lead up). Chase made me want to cry 😢 and it's getting good now. but they were written so well and it's very... "I was mad, did I have that right, I lied and kept secrets." and Gregory had a very realistic answer that most people would have given. 

Had to come here and see what others thought of the today's "reveal" because comments I've seen on FB are not all positive.  Many thought Chase acted like a 10 yr. old.    I think pretty normal under the circumstances.   I liked that Chase made the comparison to the lie he and Sasha concocted too.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sas616 said:

Had to come here and see what others thought of the today's "reveal" because comments I've seen on FB are not all positive.  Many thought Chase acted like a 10 yr. old.    I think pretty normal under the circumstances.   I liked that Chase made the comparison to the lie he and Sasha concocted too.  

LOL I am pretty sure if my mom told me that my dad might not be my dad, and my brother slept with her and conceived me, I would not have acted very zen about it.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Danny: Dad!!!!!!

Jason: Fuck.

So WTF was supposed to be going on at the never-ending poker game of blah? Was the one guy cheating? Was Mike? Cuz in a two-person game of 5 card draw, the odds of one person having a royal flush and the other a full house are infinitesimal. Did they try to beat Mike up, but being Mike, he knew Jiu Jitsu and took them down! Then he had time to iron and strap his winnings into fucking banknote wrappers before splashing them on the table for his simpleton hosts. Aaaaaagh!!!!!! This is so Goddamn dumb!

Mo staring off into space trying to read his line: Well, uh, so, the Tan-O, is, ya know, your dream.  Aaaaaagh!!!!!!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3