Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, nilyank said:

When Franco couldn't paint anything, Heather was making paintings of BLTs and he took credit for them. He tried to kill her but I can't remember why.

When you say BLTs, do you mean bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwiches? He wanted to take credit for pictures of sandwiches? 

I can't understand why Anna is standing there taking Peter's crap--I know she's still trying to reach him and help him turn away from the dark side but he's too far gone.  I hope Jason shoots him where he stands and Anna helps cover up the crime.

I am looking forward to the fall out from Chase's paternity reveal and how this will effect his relationship with his parents/Finn.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Benji said:

And what kind of a bar name is the "Tan-o" ?

Via The Data Lounge:

"It's assumed that "Tan-O" is short for "Lantano," the Pennsylvania county in which Llanview resides."

Poor Danny.  Sam cries so loud late at night that Danny can hear her.

Why is Anna even speaking to Petah?  What's next, asking him over for tea and crumpets?  She expects him to do right by Maxie after hearing he crashed Drew's plane?  Shoot him between the eyes.  You don't need the Borg to fix this for you.

Hey, Mike just walked in with a ton of money.  Let's wait until later to ask where he got it from.  Pole dancing?  Seriously, the local cop has been yammering about break-ins for weeks, yet we are sure Mike's money is legit.  Oh, and he's all beat up, like that isn't a red flag.  . 

''

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Why is Anna even speaking to Petah?  What's next, asking him over for tea and crumpets?  She expects him to do right by Maxie after hearing he crashed Drew's plane?  Shoot him between the eyes.  You don't need the Borg to fix this for you.

This gave me BLACKOUT RAGE. Why, after all those scenes with Valentin, where Anna is admitting that Heinrik is GUILTY. A murderer, does she go to him and try to reach for his goodness???!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

And I know I left for the Barge shortly after he delivered James, but I do recall it was Anna who was trying to earn his good graces and not the other way around!

And Frisco can just FUCK OFF. He owes, OWES everything he is in his career to Anna and Robert. How DARE he hang up on her. And he has no right to drag her. MAC is Maxie’s dad.

Hallelujah!! Maxie has seen the light!

Sorry, but...GULP Team Jaysus if it’s between him and Heinrik.

• Love 10

Why hasn’t Anna gone to see her fiancé?!? That’s my question. Guess she doesn’t care about salvaging that relationship at all. I think it’s crazy that Finn had 12 missed calls from Jackie but none from Anna?! She hasn’t gone to look for him or anything. As a Fanna fan - another thing I’m in the minority about on this board 🙂- I’m quite disappointed! She doesn’t even know her fiancé’s life has blown apart. I wanted them to work things out but not anymore! 

I’m glad Chase knows the secret. At this point though, the results are less impactful. All the damage has been done regardless of the results. I wonder if Finn is actually going to get them. I hope he moves out of Anna’s place ASAP! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And Frisco can just FUCK OFF. He owes, OWES everything he is in his career to Anna and Robert. How DARE he hang up on her. And he has no right to drag her. MAC is Maxie’s dad.

Oh my god, how dare he. He is the head of the WSB and yet what has he done about anything regarding Peter. The WSB originally dropped the first charges for Peter's involvement with Drew/Jason swap under his watch.

Peter then spends the next two years becoming involved with Maxie and her children including falling in love, moving in together and planning a future together. In the meantime, Robert had tried to get the WSB to investigate Peter further. Again under Frisco's watch.

Liesl weasels her way out of a secure facility to the go under the care of Dr Kirk where together they both plan to brainwash Dante.This after Dante spend more than a year or so getting incompetent treatment. Again under his watch at the WSB.

Dante finds enough evidence that clears Liesl but doesn't neccessarily point the finger to Peter. But the WSB assignment is to find evidence against Peter and Anna's access at the WSB has been diminished. Frisco has not contacted Felicia or Mac about the red flags concerning Peter. He does not let Robert know something is up with Peter and there is case going on. He doesn't yell at Anna about Peter getting involved with Maxie. I don't expect Frisco to contact Maxie because she has no use for him and her real dad is Mac.

It honestly sounds like Anna reached out to Frisco about Peter after the wedding collapse and yet he still isn't taking any blame for standing on the sidelines as his agency did nothing regarding Peter or that his agency has an ungoing investigation on Peter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

They are really stretching Peter’s stay in PC aren’t they? Tristin Rogers wasn’t kidding when he said the writers wrote themselves into a corner and don’t know how to end this story. There only option is to kill Peter which I doubt they’d do since Franco just died. Of course, if it’s proven that Peter is the one who killed Franco I guess they could kill him off. FV can’t seem to break Wes Ramsey.  He has really over extended his stay with this storyline. All that said, where in the heck is Leisel? 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, sas616 said:

Had to come here and see what others thought of the today's "reveal" because comments I've seen on FB are not all positive.  Many thought Chase acted like a 10 yr. old.    I think pretty normal under the circumstances.   I liked that Chase made the comparison to the lie he and Sasha concocted too.  

I hate to say it, but I agree with those on Facebook. I thought JS overplayed the anger from jump. He already seemed ready to jump down everyone's throat before he even picked up the phone and saw the stuff about a DNA test. From there, the anger just ramped up so high, I thought him screaming at Finn and Jackie to get out was embarrassing. Of course, finding out news like this you wouldn't be zen about it, but I still cringed. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

It honestly sounds like Anna reached out to Frisco about Peter after the wedding collapse and yet he still isn't taking any blame for standing on the sidelines as his agency did nothing regarding Peter or that his agency has an ungoing investigation on Peter.

Forget about standing on the sidelines as the WSB did nothing about Peter. He stood on the sidelines knowing that his daughter was going to marry Peter who was being investigated by the WSB.

Frisco was a shit father to start, but he seemed to be reading her the riot act over the phone, like he had any right to do that. Then he hung up on her.

Take a fucking seat Frisco. 

• Love 12

Yeah, JS did not do well with his big dramatic scene IMO. He didn't build, he just kind of started big and then had nowhere to go but over the top. His stuff with Gregory Harrison after the big reveal was nice.

LWB remains Shatneriffic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Chase really laying on the crazy eyes when finding out Finn might be his dad. A bit much.

Still love the chemistry between Nina and Valentin. 

William Lipton is incredible. And even better with Rebecca H. Great chemistry there too.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I hate to say it, but I agree with those on Facebook. I thought JS overplayed the anger from jump. He already seemed ready to jump down everyone's throat before he even picked up the phone and saw the stuff about a DNA test. From there, the anger just ramped up so high, I thought him screaming at Finn and Jackie to get out was embarrassing. Of course, finding out news like this you wouldn't be zen about it, but I still cringed. 

Well to be fair. saw him hearing something in regards to Gregory + Finn so he was suspicious.. Then Finn was blowing it off and I would have to expect his cop sense (plus Finn was acting shady), was tingling, and then Finn kept lying. So yeah he was already on edge and then the blows kept coming. 

I just guess (since I made the snarky zen comment so i'll own it). realistically i have to look at it from my own PoV here. I have a naturally high (soft voice) - that i actually sound decades younger than I am (example: my credit card company if they call me still asks if they can speak to "my mommy" when dealing with me on the phone because it sounds so young). so when I get angry  or shout or (cry or scream or whatever). it sounds (lovingly put by my mother) shrill, squeaky (bat like LOL). So his voice cracking, and being high pitched when being completely world blown apart makes sense to me. THat's how my voice is. Your world got blown apart by your mother and your brother (who wanted nothing to do with you because SURPRISE! he's your father! maybe!)  Honestly. screaming to them to get out would  have been the least of what I would do. (probably because I'd be a blubby sobby mess and squeaking like a baby bat). 

he was on edge. the news blew the top off. and then he calmed down. There was no name calling, no glass throwing, or anything like that. just (IMO) righteous anger about being lied at, and then being talked about at until Finn blurted out the truth. I thought it was a very honest reaction.  but ymmv and all of that 🙂

• Love 8
On 3/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, drtslim said:

It may be inexcusable; but it's completely in character for Carly.  She always puts herself and her possessions (er, loved ones) first.

One could argue that it's an example of Carly's obsession with Jason as Franco was thought to be his twin (at the time) and the dissolution of their relationship started after it was revealed that he wasn't actually Jason's twin. Had the writing been better and if there had actually been a real plan this could have been explored (similar to how Sonny's romantic involvement with women seems to lead those women to losing their grip on reality but the show never calls attention to this), but nevertheless Carly's selfishness and her willingness to warp reality is fairly in-character.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
14 hours ago, nilyank said:

Forget about standing on the sidelines as the WSB did nothing about Peter. He stood on the sidelines knowing that his daughter was going to marry Peter who was being investigated by the WSB.

Frisco was a shit father to start, but he seemed to be reading her the riot act over the phone, like he had any right to do that. Then he hung up on her.

Take a fucking seat Frisco. 

I'll always cherish Frisco and Felicia as one of GH's last great super-couples, but now he just seems like a gigantic ass. As long as he's head of the WSB, I'm more than happy just hearing about that organization and not seeing them. Frisco is damn sure NO Anna, Robert or Sean, couldn't even carry their water decently.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I'll always cherish Frisco and Felicia as one of GH's last great super-couples, but now he just seems like a gigantic ass. As long as he's head of the WSB, I'm more than happy just hearing about the organization and not seeing them. Frisco is damn sure NO Anna, Robert or Sean, couldn't even carry their water decently.

He also doesn’t have the skillz, temperament to head this organization. He was always a hot head and he didn’t have the savvy or intellect to become its director.

And Anna should have whaled into Heinrik how pathetic Faison’s obsession was and how much more dangerous and savvy he was and that Heinrik was a poor imitation and nothing but a pathetic murderer. Or anything to show she was a BADASS and not let him cow her! Flip him, grab him in a chokehold I.DON’T.CARE what-just to show him how dangerous she was and not to underestimate her. Or say Alex deserved to be killed, instead of that whiny her or me nonsense.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, lala2 said:

Why hasn’t Anna gone to see her fiancé?!? That’s my question. Guess she doesn’t care about salvaging that relationship at all. I think it’s crazy that Finn had 12 missed calls from Jackie but none from Anna?! She hasn’t gone to look for him or anything. As a Fanna fan - another thing I’m in the minority about on this board 🙂- I’m quite disappointed! She doesn’t even know her fiancé’s life has blown apart. I wanted them to work things out but not anymore! 

I’m glad Chase knows the secret. At this point though, the results are less impactful. All the damage has been done regardless of the results. I wonder if Finn is actually going to get them. I hope he moves out of Anna’s place ASAP! 

I guess he could have asked for space to think and we didn’t see it onscreen but assuming not, he’s proving his point about Anna seeing him as an afterthought since she’s been seen with practically everyone except Finn since their wedding. Granted it’s only been a day but still weird considering she left in the middle of their conversation. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

One could argue that it's an example of Carly's obsession with Jason as Franco was thought to be his twin (at the time) and the dissolution of their relationship started after it was revealed that he wasn't actually Jason's twin. Had the writing been better and if there had actually been a real plan this could have been explored (similar to how Sonny's romantic involvement with women seems to lead those women to losing their grip on reality but the show never calls attention to this), but nevertheless Carly's selfishness and her willingness to warp reality is fairly in-character.

My head canon is Sonny is the carrier of an incredibly fast acting and virulent strain of syphilis. 

• LOL 15
10 hours ago, Daisy said:

Well to be fair. saw him hearing something in regards to Gregory + Finn so he was suspicious.. Then Finn was blowing it off and I would have to expect his cop sense (plus Finn was acting shady), was tingling, and then Finn kept lying. So yeah he was already on edge and then the blows kept coming. 

I just guess (since I made the snarky zen comment so i'll own it). realistically i have to look at it from my own PoV here. I have a naturally high (soft voice) - that i actually sound decades younger than I am (example: my credit card company if they call me still asks if they can speak to "my mommy" when dealing with me on the phone because it sounds so young). so when I get angry  or shout or (cry or scream or whatever). it sounds (lovingly put by my mother) shrill, squeaky (bat like LOL). So his voice cracking, and being high pitched when being completely world blown apart makes sense to me. THat's how my voice is. Your world got blown apart by your mother and your brother (who wanted nothing to do with you because SURPRISE! he's your father! maybe!)  Honestly. screaming to them to get out would  have been the least of what I would do. (probably because I'd be a blubby sobby mess and squeaking like a baby bat). 

Like I said, anger I get, but to me he was way over the top from the start. Yes, he was suspicious due to Gregory and Finn's conversation, but he didn't play it like suspicion or simple agitation but full-on anger. There was one point early on that he looked at Jackie like he was about to slug her and I thought "Whoa, simmer down, Sparky." And him yelling at Finn and Jackie at the end wasn't unwarranted, I just wasn't convinced by his performance that it felt like real genuine anger and pain, it just felt like a PERFORMANCE, and a bad one at that. I agree with what was stated upthread that he did have some good moments, like that "hellooo" and his last scene with Gregory was good, just the middle part left a lot to be desired. My voice is somewhat similar, so I wouldn't throw stones for that reason.

I'll also admit that I don't feel a huge swell of sympathy for him. I like Chase, but maybe I've just been watching soaps for too long but this news doesn't make me feel that bad for him. He has every right to be pissed at Jackie and Finn, especially considering the way Finn treated him when he first came to town. I get that finding out your brother might be your father and your mother has lied to you your entire life is going to send you for a loop, but the way he was talking to Gregory it seemed more dramatic than necessary. He's not dying. He won't cease to be a part of your life. If he ends up being your grandfather, they'll probably have the exact same relationship they have now.

I'm in the minority in that I like Peter for the most part, and I mostly liked his and Anna's scenes Friday, but him wanting to embrace his parents' legacy is insanely stupid. They were both murdered. I wouldn't say either were murdered in the prime of their youth, but still people who get murdered aren't people you should want to emulate. It's even stupider with Faison, since Peter was the one who murdered him after he abused him all of his life. Why would you want to follow the life path of your abuser? And, despite getting away with a lot of crimes (I'm unsure of Alex's history since the show screwed her history up so much from when she was on AMC) neither one of them really lived what you would call a happy life.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

If he ends up being your grandfather, they'll probably have the exact same relationship they have now.

This is one reason the story falls a bit flat for me. They're all adults. (Supposedly™ Silas Clay forever) Finn has no say over Chase's life. Things are likely to be weird for a while as everyone adjusts to the new reality, but I can't see Chase and Gregory suddenly pulling back on their relationship because Chase is a grandson instead of a son. And going forward, I don't see much drama to be mined from this.

9 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

him wanting to embrace his parents' legacy is insanely stupid

I think he's saying this because it gives his terrible behavior some sort of excuse. "What do you expect from me as Faison and Alex's son? Of course I'm evil!" Zzzzz.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And Anna should have whaled into Heinrik how pathetic Faison’s obsession was and how much more dangerous and savvy he was and that Heinrik was a poor imitation and nothing but a pathetic murderer. Or anything to show she was a BADASS and not let him cow her! Flip him, grab him in a chokehold I.DON’T.CARE what-just to show him how dangerous she was and not to underestimate her. Or say Alex deserved to be killed, instead of that whiny her or me nonsense.

THIS. And on top of that, I'm ready to see Peter GO. It's been a very long time since such a mediocre bad guy has lingered this long. LWB or not, it's really time to say adios.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, ulkis said:

What the heck was the point of the Frisco/Anna call?

Frisco had to add his voice to the chorus of people angry with Anna over Peter even though he really had no right to be angry at her.

• Love 10

It was understandable, though weird, to see Chase so angry.   He has the personality of a Labrador Retriever- sweet, helpful, happy-go-lucky.  How often do you see an angry Lab?  Now, when he hugged Gregory and cried - that felt more natural and in character for him.

I like that this story is not being dragged out, though they probably moved it along to give more airtime to Sonny’s... whatever the heck it is.  What is this shit?  It’s so boring that my mind just shuts off.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

The more I think about this Franco death storyline the more mad I get about it. Roger Howarth doesn’t seem like the type of actor who just wants to phone it in and collect a paycheck (like others that we won’t name), but he has had a lot to do and a lot of material. TPTB really invested a lot of time in this character, gave material, and got him involved with many characters including pairing him with a veteran. Even though I guess he has the clout to ask for an extended leave, they shouldn’t have killed off Franco just to bring him back as someone else. That’s a little much. I guess we’ll see what happens, but I’m pissed. Especially with that little weasel Heinrich still walking around. 

• Love 8

It’s really stupid. Hell, Finola’s last leave was nearly six months and they didn’t kill Anna off. Nor did they kill Luke during Geary’s annual six month vacations.

It’s par for the course with this show, but since they’re telling the viewers that Franco is dead, he should have been put in a Body bag at the studio, instead of that lame gray sheet.  And that same sheet shouldn’t have still been over him in the morgue. He should have been naked. Nothing covering him because the body is in cold storage.

Just watch an episode of NCIS or any other show that features scenes with a medical examiner in the morgue.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

The more I think about this Franco death storyline the more mad I get about it. Roger Howarth doesn’t seem like the type of actor who just wants to phone it in and collect a paycheck (like others that we won’t name), but he has had a lot to do and a lot of material.

If he didn't like his storylines, Roger Howarth could be temperamental - at least back in the day (from what I recall from his days at OLTL).  

I hated original Franco as a character and could never get past it even with Howarth but the show definitely turned RoHo's version into a family man. I can see him getting bored with that. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

The more I think about this Franco death storyline the more mad I get about it. Roger Howarth doesn’t seem like the type of actor who just wants to phone it in and collect a paycheck 

A few  years back, when he falsely thought he'd killed Heather and buried her, his acting choices were, uh, less than stellar. I haven't forgotten that. To this day, I'm never sure what he's supposed to be portraying because he seems to change his approach mid-scene fairly often. Personally, I would not miss RoHo if he left permanently. But I realize others may feel differently. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, tessaray said:

RoHo's version into a family man. I can see him getting bored with that. 

I mean I can see that but he’s played like multiple characters within one with Franco’s tumor/lack thereof and then the Frew fiasco. Even the whole family guy stuff has been peppered with other things, like the abuse story. They’ve done more with this fairly new character then they do with some of the vets.

1 hour ago, rur said:

A few  years back, when he falsely thought he'd killed Heather and buried her, his acting choices were, uh, less than stellar. I haven't forgotten that. To this day, I'm never sure what he's supposed to be portraying because he seems to change his approach mid-scene fairly often. Personally, I would not miss RoHo if he left permanently. But I realize others may feel differently. 

And let’s please forget the whole Frew story....extremely weird acting choices but at least he was trying something I guess (I don’t know what). I’m a longtime RoHo fan but I think letting his character die and then bringing him back as someone else is too much to ask. They could have tried to work with him and if he still wasn’t hip to it, well they should have let him go. Assuming any of this was initiated by him, of course. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 5

I am curious to see what role RH is gonna play. Todd? A known family member? A recast role? A whole new role? Also, exactly long will he be gone. A month? Three months? Six months? I know he liked working with RH but he tends to get bored after time and wants breaks but still do the soaps. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I am curious to see what role RH is gonna play. Todd? A known family member? A recast role? A whole new role? Also, exactly long will he be gone. A month? Three months? Six months? I know he liked working with RH but he tends to get bored after time and wants breaks but still do the soaps. 

If they kept him on contract during the break, I’d expect him to return within a couple months since he has minimums they’d have to pay him for. If they took him off contract, I wouldn’t be surprised if the break was longer to give the show time to go through Liz and co grieving over him and  people discovering Peter is responsible. I think ME was gone at least 6 months between Silas and Finn. 

Just binged 3 days of this nonsense. Sonny in his leather jacket and hoodie was hilarious. Because that’s what an amnesiac in his 50’s would grab to wear. Did I see him trying to fix a jukebox at one point? Why didn’t he just smack it with his fist and holler “Ayyyyy”?  

Then I saw Cam’s reaction to Franco’s death and thought, “Damn, that kid is a good actor”.  Then I saw Chase’s reaction to the Daddy reveal and thought, “Well, at least he’s pretty”.

In between I saw a lot of Peter clenching his teeth and, since I had no interest in his conversation with Anna, occupied myself by tallying up his future dental bills. (About $4,000 if he has good insurance.)

Once again, I admired William Lipton’s acting when he opened the drawer and saw that Franco was really most sincerely dead. Except if he had looked closer, he would have seen that he was right the first time and Franco was actually alive. Those eyelashes were fluttering like a Southern coquette at the debutante ball.

I also saw a lot of Jason ignoring his kids and thought, well, at least he’s consistent.

Finally I saw Sonny win a lot of money at the magical poker game where nobody cheats and every hand’s a winner! Then bring that cash home like the selfless conquering hero we always knew he was. To a couple who is so dewy-eyed with gratitude they never think to ask who scratched up his face and yanked out his shirttail.  

And that was my 3 days of GH. Time well spent, don’tcha think?

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

I had forgotten that Nina and Franco were together since CW plays her and it threw me off. Actually, I’m not even sure I recall Franco & MS (Ex-Nina) together either since I thought they were just friends. I like CW in the role but I’m still waiting for her to play crazy Nina. It seems like the show builds towards it but then pulls away. Maybe, with the Wiley thing she might finally unleash her inner Annie Dutton. I was surprised that the show didn’t have her find Sonny and hook up with him to drive Carly off her rocker. I guess they still could because if ever a storyline needed someone is the amnesia Sonny. OMG! This is the worst storyline I’ve seen in years and it moves nothing. I can’t tell if MB is happy with it or not. He’s such a bad actor it’s hard to tell. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just caught up after running a few episodes behind for a while. The non-wedding and tangential Franco arcs were a great diversion, and the Finn/Jackie/Gregory/Chase scenes have generally been good (though the story doesn’t really engage me). Alas, we’re back to more Tan-O and Moss Pot Kitchen.

Becky Herbst continues to bring talent and subtlety in every scene. Soap deaths often equal scenery-chewing but not from her. It felt like she played a perfect combination of strength and vulnerability in the Elizabeth/Cam scenes, and even her Jason rage was strong but restrained.

A summary of Carly’s last month from our sofa:

Joss: “how do you deal with grief?”

Me: “I always feel better when I can berate someone, like Nina or Ava” 

Mr. mbluecpa: “....or emasculate my son...”

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Wow, Chase is actually Finn's son?  I'm so shocked!

Wait, no, that's not shock I'm feeling...it's resignation. Because omg they have been hinting at this ever since Chase came to Port Charles however long ago it was.

A note to TPTB, if you have been telegraphing something for ages, the big reveal is not really a reveal. Nor big.

Why is Maxie getting rid of all of Peter's clothes? He didn't die, he's still going to want them whether he is living with her or not.

• Love 10

Zander tomorrow!

I'm bummed that Chase and Willow are doomed, since she's the only viable love interest for Michael on the canvas right now. I thought it was really sweet when she offered to go with him and he admitted he was too afraid to ask her. It's nice when she's treated as an actual person and not just Wileysmom. Oh well, hopefully JS has good chemistry with Amanda Setton.

• Love 6

Annndd, Finn is Chase's dad. Obviously that was always going to be the outcome (what drama is there in a decades-old one-night tryst if there's not a secret child involved?) but I'm still pissed on Chase's behalf. He worked so hard to build a brotherly relationship with Finn and now that relationship has been shattered. The truth is out now and Finn and Chase will never look at each other the same way again, and that sucks. I did love how Chase's instinct was to hug Gregory and reassure him of their bond. Chase is one of the good ones.

While I'm glad Willow was by Chase's side today, I was less enthused by her immediately pulling out a bottle of wine for her and Chase to drink while he filled her in on his situation. Alcohol as a coping mechanism isn't healthy; the show has demonstrated this thoroughly via Alexis, and I don't like how it's casual and acceptable when it's Willow and Chase doing the drinking instead. Wine was their "thing" as a couple but there's a difference in drinking to relax and drinking to make your problems more bearable, as they were today. It's not a huge deal but I do think the show has an obligation to more mindful in their presentation of alcohol consumption among the characters.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

As a huge Finn/Chase brother hood fan, I'm seriously pissed that it turns out they are father/son instead.  I knew Chase would be pissed and it's going to be months of being pissed.  

I was trying to figure out who was hiding in the bushes, and had decided it was Brook Lynn, though I don't know why she was out there in the first place.  Did she know Valentin was talking to Michael and didn't want him to see her.  I mean, just come in the front door and head upstairs before anyone sees you.  Seems odd to be hiding outside then come in.  

Good Alexis/Dante scene.  Her apologizing,  Him forgiving and then rightfully telling her to figure out why she lost it in the first place.  

Alright Maxie, I get that you're 334 months pregnant, but youre the daughter of a super spy, the step daughter of the chief of police, the god daughter of a super spy and you were married to a cop.  Take that Faison wannabe down 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Why is Maxie getting rid of all of Peter's clothes? He didn't die, he's still going to want them whether he is living with her or not.

I thought that too!  At first I thought she was just packing his things up for him to pick up but then she said they were all going to a shelter.  Heh. She is not playing around.

13 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Zander tomorrow!

I was a big Zander fan back in the day but what is he going to do?  I’m guessing somehow try and comfort Cameron but he died before Cam was born so I don’t see how he’s going to help.

Ava just dropping all the truth bombs to Nina and Valentin was great. Loving her right now.

I really liked Willow being there for Chase and just hearing him out.  It reminded me that I really enjoyed them as a couple, they were very real.  I felt horrible for Chase and Gregory.  Even though the majority of this falls on Jackie I still felt for her.  It’s gotta be so hard to see your child in pain and have them outright reject you, especially when you know it’s your fault.  

I don’t know how I feel about Brooke Lynn being back.  Other than her scenes with Mike, she was pretty annoying.  I just hope her wardrobe is a little less dumpy this time around.

• Love 6

How did Valentin "manipulate" his way into ELQ? The family who sold their shares/proxy to him were the ones to fault, especially Sam. She gives away her kids' proxies so her parole officer, who was just doing her job, is replaced. UGH. Absolutely no sympathy from me.

Of course Olivia is bringing a gigantic pan of baked ziti. If it's not ziti, it's manicotti. How about lasagna? Change things up, Liv!

When did Sam deign to be nice to Alexis again? Her whiplashing is exhausting.

Really, Show? The stalker cam on Michael and Valentin? Spare me.

6 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Serves Peter right to have to buy all new clothes. Heh. I like that she's donating the clothes and not burning them or something.

Chase is Finn's son. I did not see this coming! *rme* Once the shock wears off, where's the drama? Yet another story with absolutely no payoff.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Wow, Chase is actually Finn's son?  I'm so shocked!

Of course he is.

I'm gonna hit some YouTube to get me my young Gonzo fix. Because DAYUM was Gregory Harrison Sexaaaaaay! He made the scrub SEXAY before Don Johnson did!

If the writers and Hack!Frank! had any balls, they would have had Gonzo as Chase's father.

• Love 1

I do wish Anna would trash that black skirt that she wears 29 days of the month. It’s totally the wrong length on her and so tight at the bottom that she has difficulty walking naturally in it. 

• Love 1