Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

If I had to place a wager on who RoHo comes back as, I'd say Drew. He'll come back looking like Franco and everyone will have a long WTF moment before he's established to be Drew. Yawn. 

Unless we start hearing rumblings about other OLTL vets circling around GH I doubt he'll be Todd. I don't see them bringing back Todd without other OLTL characters in tow. Like Blair. And Star. And please God no. 

• Love 1

I hope LWB was paying attention when William Lipton was doing his crying scene today. Take a lesson, Wes. THAT is how you sell heartbreak. How is it possible he is no longer on contract but Maurice Bernard is the leading man? I don't care what WL asked for, you agree to pay it and add 10% just to keep him happy. He's a true talent and could easily be the future of this show.

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

If I had to place a wager on who RoHo comes back as, I'd say Drew. He'll come back looking like Franco and everyone will have a long WTF moment before he's established to be Drew. Yawn. 

Again, why would they kill off Franco after they took so long to establish the character and tried to clean him up, only to use the actor to recast a different character?

None of this makes any sense to me. 

It's not like Drew is any edgier than tumorless Franco. Drew was a freakin' boy scout. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Nowhere. Todd should not be a GH character.

Agreed. Y'know who could have been a GH character? AMC's David Hayward. It's so stupid to me they didn't make that move. He has a history with Anna (I liked Anna/David so I'm entirely biased, admittedly)  and he's a doctor. He actually would have fit. 

I guess if Todd were to come back they'd have him try to take over Peter's paper. But that's the only play and it would mean he's left his family yet again. 

• Love 6

They gotta just bite the bullet and fire MB. This "story" is an utter joke and clearly imo being written so they can put him in a corner and not put too much effort into it. Unless they're not paying him for it, it's an utter waste of budget.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Again, why would they kill off Franco after they took so long to establish the character and tried to clean him up, only to use the actor to recast a different character?

None of this makes any sense to me. 

It's not Drew is any edgier than tumorless Franco. Drew was a freakin' boy scout. 

If it wasn't about RH's contract, I am going to suspect that he wanted to do something different and asked for a change of story. It is like before they had him hooked up with Liz, they made a big push with him and Nina (which actually worked) but both actors wanted to do other things and break them up.

In the end, I don't care because Franco is dead and that is all I ever wanted. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Unless we start hearing rumblings about other OLTL vets circling around GH I doubt he'll be Todd. I don't see them bringing back Todd without other OLTL characters in tow. Like Blair. And Star. And please God no. 

My thoughts exactly. I don’t know what the point of more Todd would be, because I can’t imagine there’s anything more that can be done with that character. Having the OLTL characters cross over was just a way to attract viewers who were mourning the loss of that show, but that ship has long sailed.

If Howarth is coming back as another character, I agree that Drew makes the most sense. He and Liz could rekindle their romance (unless he gets back together with Sam, which: yuk) and that character still had untapped potential. Watching NuDrew help Liz get over Franco would be a little weird, though.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Agreed. Y'know who could have been a GH character? AMC's David Hayward. It's so stupid to me they didn't make that move. He has a history with Anna (I liked Anna/David so I'm entirely biased, admittedly)  and he's a doctor. He actually would have fit. 

Speaking of which...I wasn't even thinking about Vincent Irizarry, but I dreamt of him last night! Vaccine induced dream? Well I dreamt about Jock and Bobby Ewing in the afternoon when I took a nap after returning from getting vaccine, so...? Hee. They were very vivid dreams!

Ahem.

But yes, it would have been good to have him, but part of their history wouldn't be allowed to be carried over--like how she had a daughter by him.

13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

They gotta just bite the bullet and fire MB. This "story" is an utter joke and clearly imo being written so they can put him in a corner and not put too much effort into it. Unless they're not paying him for it, it's utter waste of budget.

The story has made it how obvious how easily Sonny lifts out of the show despite his biggest fans saying the show can’t go on without him. The people closest to him have mostly moved on and have other things to focus on. Scenes like the Carly/Joss one have been rare and aren’t particularly moving. Carly isn’t static due to overwhelming grief. She’s mostly been interfering in Michael’s life like usual and will probably be worried about Jason now. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Speaking of which...I wasn't even thinking about Vincent Irizarry, but I dreamt of him last night! Vaccine induced dream? Well I dreamt about Jock and Bobby Ewing in the afternoon when I took a nap after returning from getting vaccine, so...? Hee. They were very vivid dreams!

Ahem.

But yes, it would have been good to have him, but part of their history wouldn't be allowed to be carried over--like how she had a daughter by him.

But the death of their daughter is one of the reasons why they broke up. The baby as a result because David wasn't allow to operate on her despite David being a world-renowned cardiac surgeon. They would not listen to David's pleas or let him be there.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I really want some FUN.

Yes!  The real world is pretty bleak as it is, I watch GH for escape from it all. I’ve enjoyed Brad and Britt being able to hang out, Britta and Mutter shenannies, even Britt and Jason (sense a pattern?!). I’ve enjoyed no Sonny, and the acting/writing has been mostly excellent lately.  I have to say, I’ve mostly liked the show lately but this turn of events has me really bummed.

• Love 9

Assuming Franco is really dead, what was the point of having Julian drop by Kim's place in NYC and discover that she has a baby? Julian is dead, Franco is dead, so there's a baby out there that has one of them as his father (probably Franco/Drew)...and both potential fathers are dead.  And neither has a substantial family that would have ties to the baby.  So why have the baby exist at all?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

As you all have mentioned, Carly and Joss did a neat trick of making Franco's death about them -- and I'll only just add, especially without ever alluding to the fact that Carly was about to marry Franco at one point.

Cam broke my heart. The only thing missing from the Friz family was scenes with the younger boys, which I was looking forward to when things are a little safer (in the real world). Now that's ruined forever.

I really wish I knew if Peter was going to get gunned down or what. I just had a horrible flash that if Carly is single and Peter is now single...well.

• Love 7

Is "wedding china" pawnable?  Yes, sure one can pawn it, but is it a "front window"  big deal?  IMO, it's a dust collector that no one wants, unless someone famous once owned it.  It's certainly not worth the pawn shop dude making a housecall.

How does Sonny know he's a cardshark? 
Phyllis is going to ask Nina for the $, in person, so she can see "Mike", of course.

Peter, hit over the head, dragged to Franco's studio, fight with Franco,  not a smudge of dirt or drop of blood on him.  Riiight.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Ahem.

You have always fascinated me, GHScorpiosRule! I actually get the Jock and Bobby Ewing thing, even as a male. They were both very good looking chaps. Interesting dreams indeed.

Going way out on a limb and making what might seem to be a crazy prediction but....Franco's not dead. This is actually part of an elaborate scheme, involving a lot of folks, to get that old Master Schemer/Teflon Dude Peter August. Think about it...Franco's a pretty intelligent chap, why would he tie Peter's hands so poorly AND leave his gun within reach?  It just doesn't track.

I wouldn't be surprised if St. Jasus wasn't in on the plan as well. It would be very old school GH...how many times did Laura or some other character fake their deaths?

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Going way out on a limb and making what might seem to be a crazy prediction but....Franco's not dead. This is actually part of an elaborate scheme, involving a lot of folks, to get that old Master Schemer/Teflon Dude Peter August. Think about it...Franco's a pretty intelligent chap, why would he tie Peter's hands so poorly AND leave his gun within reach?  It just doesn't track.

No he is not. It took him months and months of hearing Peter's voice in his head and not making the connection that Peter was part of Drew's memories.

Why bother to fake his death if he already had Peter's confession on his phone. All  he had to do was leave Peter tied and not tell him that he was recording him. He had some evidence, even if it was coerced. That would be as a dumb of a plan as when Franco agreed to confess to killing all those people in order to lure out the real serial killer (Ryan) and not tell anyone what he was doing. He almost died for that effort too.

Meanwhile, no way would Liz put her sons through that heartache and grief over stupid Franco  especially Cam who has lost his friends Oscar and Dev in the past year. And Liz is surgical nurse. She couldn't stop Franco from bleeding and when he finally died, he had stopped bleeding. She would know if he was dead.

This isn't Days of Our Lives. They don't have potion to bring people back from the dead.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

This isn't Days of Our Lives. They don't have potion to bring people back from the dead.

But this is the same show that Casey the Alien;

A miraculous alive Jake, after his organs were donated, and one of his kidneys put into Baby Joss

A World that almost froze by use of a...machine?

A Duke alive, but kept in captivity, after the recast Duke had died in Anna's arms.

These are just off the top of my head.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, GHScorpiosRule said:

But this is the same show that Casey the Alien;

A miraculous alive Jake, after his organs were donated, and one of his kidneys put into Baby Joss

A World that almost froze by use of a...machine?

A Duke alive, but kept in captivity, after the recast Duke had died in Anna's arms.

These are just off the top of my head.

But I want Franco to be really, really, really, really dead.

RoHo can come back as another character and the name of Franco Baldwin will be mentioned as many time as Todd Manning, Starr Manning, John McBain and Silas Clay were mention after the actors went on to play new characters.. In other words, never again except sort of but not really.

I always liked RH as an actor, but never thought they should have used him to resurrect the Franco character.  Franco should have been left dead and buried and not some reclamation project, that dragged out over several years.  Todd Manning was a snooze fest and doesn't need to be brought back.  It's almost certain they will recast him as Drew.  Kelly Monaco likes working with RH, so it makes sense.

I'm in a huge minority here, but I really like the Peter character.  The fact he is made of teflon, makes me chuckle .  It would be a major undertaking, but it would be interesting if they could retcon the character.  Won't hold my breathe though.

• Love 2

FFS, Sonny is so absurdly a fan fiction Gary Stu character.  He's a great "handyman" now too.   If I didn't know that these idiots take this completely seriously and kowtow to MB's every pathetic whim, I'd think it was satire and we were meant to make fun of him (which we should).  

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

I always liked RH as an actor, but never thought they should have used him to resurrect the Franco character.  Franco should have been left dead and buried and not some reclamation project, that dragged out over several years.  Todd Manning was a snooze fest and doesn't need to be brought back.  It's almost certain they will recast him as Drew.  Kelly Monaco likes working with RH, so it makes sense.

I'm in a huge minority here, but I really like the Peter character.  The fact he is made of teflon, makes me chuckle .  It would be a major undertaking, but it would be interesting if they could retcon the character.  Won't hold my breathe though.

Peter killed Franco. That earns quite a bit of kudos from me.

I generally like Peter for the most part and find it absolutely ridiculous the amount of pearl clutching that all these people are displaying. Saying Peter has no remorse for his actions. He was behind the kidnapping of Drew (not good) and Jason (who has killed more people in one day than Peter has done in his lifetime). However Peter eventually felt some remorse for what he did to Drew that he was going to give him back his memories on the flashdrive but the Liesl kidnapped him and stuck him in a caibin. The same memories which he is later fearful that Franco would remember when he had Drew's memories.

Killing Drew to hide his secret was bad, no question. Nobody really cares except Monica and listlessly Sam.  Yes, he tried to kill Andre and Franco, but he felt guilty about it and tried to stop it and had to killed the assasin in order to save them. 

Killing Franco? Again. Good.

I hope he does get away with it. It would have never happened if Franco didn't stupidly think he could kidnap Peter and try to force a confession out of him. He should have told Jason the rest of his memories and let him deal with that, but no he wanted to handle things just the same way he wanted to handle things with Tom (Liz's rapist).

Finally the best thing about Franco's death, besides him being dead, is that finally Liz will get to lead in this storyline rather supporting Franco as he takes over stories that should be dominated by her (e.g. her rapist coming back).

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2

This Amnesia Sonny story reminds me of a dumb sketch I wrote on TWOP like fifteen years ago where Sonny took over the juice stand/snack bar (actually a thing on the show back then), ran it like the mob and made Max the cook and treated him like a woman for wearing an apron. Good times

I will not believe Franco is dead until they show me his corpse in a coffin and he's dead for six to nine months minimum. I'm sure Frank would love to bring back Todd. Todd is a character I loved, but I personally think too much has changed in the last decade or even half-decade in society for them to get away with making a serial rapist the leading man of a soap again. That being said DAYS also has a serial killer lead still, so who knows.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

When I first heard Franco was going to be dead-dead I thought there were contract issues.  Now, it seems like RH is taking a break (curious how long that is) and, coming back as someone else who was already on canvas or entirely new character altogether. I just wonder who is leading lady will be. RH? If not, it will be interesting to see who he is paired with. 

51 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Finally the best thing about Franco's death, besides him being dead, is that finally Liz will get to lead in this storyline rather supporting Franco as he takes over stories that should be dominated by her (e.g. her rapist coming back).

I am sure the show would find a way to make her story someone else's. If we are lucky Cam (Jake who?) but probably Jason.

I thought the climax of all the plots was going to be Dante killing Peter/injuring people at the wedding, and nothing. What was the point? After this nothing involving Dante's plot can be as interesting/soapy.

Edited by ulkis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ciarra said:

Is "wedding china" pawnable?  Yes, sure one can pawn it, but is it a "front window"  big deal?

You can pawn anything, I think. China can be pretty valuable depending on the maker and pattern. The pawn guy offered $250, which isn't much. And "wedding china" was just to hammer home Phyllis's selfless sacrifice. *rme*

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

You can pawn anything, I think. China can be pretty valuable depending on the maker and pattern. The pawn guy offered $250, which isn't much. And "wedding china" was just to hammer home Phyllis's selfless sacrifice. *rme*

i just have to say if the most the wedding china was going for was 250. then it was never that valuable to begin with. but it was obviously a way for Sonny to be all "Ohh lemme sell me rings"

12 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i just have to say if the most the wedding china was going for was 250. then it was never that valuable to begin with. but it was obviously a way for Sonny to be all "Ohh lemme sell me rings"

His rings which would get him more than $250

7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

His rings which would get him more than $250

what would be a better gesture? 
Him finding a job and paying Phyllis and Mr Phyllis rent.
Or taking the income they are giving him, and living in a Motel so they can rent the room out

or you know him actually dying but we can't have everything. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Just waiting for Lenny to start a karoake night at the bar so Phyllis can belt out "The Wind Beneath my Wings" and dedicate to Sonny, because OF COURSE he will be the hero in this story.

• LOL 5

Not gonna like, losing Franco and watching Liz/Scotty/Cam fall apart had me in tears- and usually cynical and ironic.  I'm surprised I'm so sad, and even more surprised that I'm not sure I want to watch the show anymore.  I truly hope they bring him back as Franco, and not as Todd.

• Love 11

I do not see Franco coming back as Drew.   Roger's take on Drew and the whole character itself really has no standing on GH. Roger was horrible during that memory story, it was awful.  Drew is merely used as a way to discuss Peter's crimes.  Now if Peter in fact killed Franco and he's really dead, I feel Drew has even less relevance. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hater said:

I do not see Franco coming back as Drew.   Roger's take on Drew and the whole character itself really has no standing on GH. Roger was horrible during that memory story, it was awful.  Drew is merely used as a way to discuss Peter's crimes.  Now if Peter in fact killed Franco and he's really dead, I feel Drew has even less relevance. 

I don’t see the point in making him “real Drew” again. It wasn’t a well received SL the first time around and without Kim, no one knows who that is. The only point to recasting BM’s Drew with his Jason memories would have been to absolve Peter of his murder which is meaningless now that Peter murdered Franco. 

• Love 1

I cannot watch Sonny save the poorz. This story is so condescending.

Why don't Phyllis and Lenny have insurance? It's a ridiculous plot point that a bar wouldn't have it. I wouldn't be surprised if having a liquor license demanded it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Well, if anyone was wondering whether Franco was dead dead or faking to bring down Peter, today pretty much sealed it, he's dead dead.  Cam told the girls that he believed Franco was faking in order to have the family not go through a long death from the tumour and he was going to prove it.  Fast forward to Trina causing a distraction, morgue guy leaving his post, Cam checking the drawer and finding Franco's dead dead body lying on the slab.  

• Love 5

I fastforwarded Sonny’s scenes today. I’ve given up trying to understanding what they’re doing there. It’s reached such a huge degree of pointless to me that I didn’t think was possible. 

As for the rest of the show, did they retcon away Carly/Franco’s relationship? They are pretending like she wasn’t the first one claiming that Franco was a good person and the tumor made him do it. Even Carly/Liz had a fight about it back when Carly was chasing after Franco because she didn’t buy it. They only split because he dumped her at the alter after finding out she cheated. 

Nikolas really doesn’t exist on this show anymore outside of the pairing with Ava, does he? He can’t even be onscreen to do the typical, something tragic happened to a character I’m connected to and I have to drop by. I’m not sure how I feel about it since I’m not impressed with the actor and I don’t buy Nava together. Still weird that he’s hardly on with all of the ties he has to the canvas. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And, again, nailing his scene. I can't believe William Lipton is only 17 and GH is only his 4th acting gig.

He's really doing a great job. I hope he gets an Emmy nod for this.

• Love 9

I have questions.

If Cameron, Trina and Joss didn't want to get caught sneaking around the hospital, why didn't they take the stairs? (Yes, I know it's so Terry could see them but it still seems stupid.)

Why did Sam bring coffee to Liz's house? People have coffee at home, she should have brought food. Also, way to go Sam, telling Liz that if Jason killed Franco he deserved it.

How did Lennie and Phyllis get this far in life? They seem utterly clueless about adult finances.

Also, I hate the "poor Jason is falsely accused of murdering Franco" pity party. I knew that it was coming but it doesn't make it any more palatable.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, if anyone was wondering whether Franco was dead dead or faking to bring down Peter, today pretty much sealed it, he's dead dead. 

He's dead dead, but RH doesn't know how to play dead. His eyes moved, which actually freaked me out. 

I actually really like watching rational adults having a conversation. Not you, Carly. You're a vapid bitch. But Anna/Jackie, Finn/Gregory were really good scenes.

• Love 8

Cameron breaking into the morgue and seeing Franco’s body was morbid but the actor killed the scene and I appreciated that the show kind of acknowledged how often these soap deaths are fake. Though as soon as he did, I knew Franco was really dead. 

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I have questions.

If Cameron, Trina and Joss didn't want to get caught sneaking around the hospital, why didn't they take the stairs?

Why did Sam bring coffee to Liz's house? People have coffee at home, she should have brought food. Also, way to go Sam, telling Liz that if Jason killed Franco he deserved it.

How did Lennie and Phyllis get this far in life? They seem utterly clueless about adult finances.

Also, I hate the "poor Jason is falsely accused of murdering Franco" pity party. I knew that it was coming but it doesn't make it any more palatable.

that's where i would have slapped Sam so hard, Scout would have felt it and told her don't even breathe near me again

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, if anyone was wondering whether Franco was dead dead or faking to bring down Peter, today pretty much sealed it, he's dead dead.  Cam told the girls that he believed Franco was faking in order to have the family not go through a long death from the tumour and he was going to prove it.  Fast forward to Trina causing a distraction, morgue guy leaving his post, Cam checking the drawer and finding Franco's dead dead body lying on the slab.  

There are drugs that can make one appear...deaddeaddead.

Just ask Taggert.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Cameron, Trina and Joss didn't want to get caught sneaking around the hospital, why didn't they take the stairs?

I like they're kind of clumsy at this. They should be.

It's also good to know GH has upgraded its IT security. *snerk*

8 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Well, looks like I was wrong.  To quote the Squire of Gothos, Franco is clearly "dead, dead, dead."

Color me impressed they kept it under wraps until the show aired.

That very brief scene with Elizabeth and Cam in the morgue was really, really good.

• Love 13
On 3/10/2021 at 2:46 PM, Linny said:

Oh, man, Cam. I honestly don't care that Franco is dead; I've journeyed through absolutely hating the character to begrudgingly accepting his place on the show, and now I'm indifferent at his death. What I DO care about is watching Cam, Liz, and Scotty getting their lives upended over this loss and having to face a future without Franco in it. After years of painstakingly cobbling this family unit Franco has been thoroughly sold as the glue keeping everyone together, and it really is sad seeing their devastation at knowing he's gone.

Same here! I became less bothered by Franco over time, but never particularly liked him. I couldn't stand him in the beginning and still don't know why they thought the character was needed at all after they did the whole James Franco stint. I'd much rather Liz have her happily ever after with Lucky and have him raising the three boys if that's all they were going to end up making Franco in the end.

Despite all of this, I got teary at Cam's reaction though. Those scenes, man, William Lipton is just incredible. Becky and Kin also did a terrific job. I do like all the other people involved in that family unit.

I know it's been theorized that they're in the process of SORAs-ing Jake or Aiden, but how weird is it that their reactions are happening offscreen? I imagine COVID must be restricting some of the kid actors, but it's weird how Violet, Wiley, and even Charlotte and Avery (those two less often) are still shown pretty frequently. Clearly, Jake and Aiden would be important in this storyline. Same with Rocco being MIA for Lulu's coma and James and Georgie missing Maxie's wedding. So bizarre.

I very much do not want RH back as Drew and am super worried that's going to be the case. Also, I wonder why they even introduced Kim having that offscreen Franco-"Drew" baby? Seems like it's really not relevent now that Franco's dead. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Laur said:

Same here! I became less bothered by Franco over time, but never particularly liked him. I couldn't stand him in the beginning and still don't know why they thought the character was needed at all after they did the whole James Franco stint. I'd much rather Liz have her happily ever after with Lucky and have him raising the three boys if that's all they were going to end up making Franco in the end.

Despite all of this, I got teary at Cam's reaction though. Those scenes, man, William Lipton is just incredible. Becky and Kin also did a terrific job. I do like all the other people involved in that family unit.

I know it's been theorized that they're in the process of SORAs-ing Jake or Aiden, but how weird is it that their reactions are happening offscreen? I imagine COVID must be restricting some of the kid actors, but it's weird how Violet, Wiley, and even Charlotte and Avery (those two less often) are still shown pretty frequently. Clearly, Jake and Aiden would be important in this storyline. Same with Rocco being MIA for Lulu's coma and James and Georgie missing Maxie's wedding. So bizarre.

I very much do not want RH back as Drew and am super worried that's going to be the case. Also, I wonder why they even introduced Kim having that offscreen Franco-"Drew" baby? Seems like it's really not relevent now that Franco's dead. 

I really hate that some of my favorite actually complex characters are centered around RC's vanity project aka Franco. 

I am sad about the possible Jake SORASing (even though he should be Cam's age and Cam should be Molly's age) because that actor is very good too. 

• Love 4
On 3/10/2021 at 3:36 PM, perkie1968 said:

Agreed.  Jason even said to Laura when she asked if he did it, 'you know me' which I took to mean that she should know that he wouldn't hang around.  Heck everyone there should realize that if Jason wanted Franco dead, he'd be in the Pine Barrens with Lorenzo and everyone else that has never been seen from again.  

Lorenzo Alcazar would be the one character who isn't there since Jason told Carly (during the TMK storyline) that Lorenzo could be alive (I'll say that Lorenzo outsmarting Sonny and Jason would make sense), Diego thought Jason dumped Lorenzo under a bridge during the TMK storyline, and Carly & Skye suspected that Tomas was really Lorenzo. I'll always be a tiny bit grateful that it seemed like Lorenzo was able to escape the cesspool of Sonny and Jason worship that has dominated PC for decades, unlike Zander and some others who suffered for not being Sonny and Jason (especially under Guza).

And to be entirely fair, Jason's screwups with Original Recipe Franco were pretty sloppy considering how he kept popping back up alive despite Jason 'killing' him more than once.

Just when I think Carly can't get any worse, she proves me wrong.  What a hateful shrew she was today, practically spitting out, with a sneer, how she "feels bad for Elizabeth BUT HOW CAN SHE BLAME YOU?!?"  followed by "I don't like to talk ill of the dead" and then trash-talking Franco and making his death all about her.  What a cow!

ETA: This story with Sonny is so awful.  Way to make Lenny and Phyllis seem like incompetent simpletons, show.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 14