Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

If he's not dead, and he set this up, Liz better be in on it, because to have him have Liz and the kids think he's dead and grieve him would piss me off.  

He spoke to her, so who knows how long that conversation lasted. It could easily be a set up to make Peter have a false sense of security by having him think that Franco is out of the way and Jason is sitting in jail.

I don't even know why I'm trying to figure out if Franco was wearing a bullet proof vest. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I think in order to have that final moment with Liz.  Jordan told paramedics to give her one last moment with him and Liz had a conversation with him before he was taken away.  Would have been weird to do that while he was in a body bag.  

They did it with Kiki. She was in the body bag and they unzipped it so Ava could have her final goodbyes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I sort of get why she's angry with Anna, but I don't really understand her being offstandish with Britt. Britt tried to warn her a few times about Peter and was shutdown every time.

Almost everyone warned her about Peter, but for some reason Anna is the worst. 

41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Whoever mentioned Sonny in the preview for tomorrow, thanks for ruining my week.

Geez, Maxie, shoot the messenger.

38 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Franco could have rigged a squib.

Would he have had time to? 

It's a soap, so anytime!

• Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

He spoke to her,

while he was on the floor, but all he said was that he loved her and the boys then passed out and she started CPR.  When she was talking to him on the stretcher she was the only one talking.  If anything, I can see if they make it that he told Jason that he was faking when it was just the two of them before Liz got there.  

22 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't even know why I'm trying to figure out if Franco was wearing a bullet proof vest. 

When he pulled back from Peter, after the gun went off, and we see the spot of blood on his shirt, his shirt moved and you could see skin under the shirt, so if they're going to go back on that and say he was wearing a vest under that, then I'mma gonna call shaningans!!

Eh, we haven't heard boo that RH is leaving so in all likelyhood, Franco is still alive and setting up Peter with or without Jason or Liz' knowledge.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, nilyank said:

They did it with Kiki. She was in the body bag and they unzipped it so Ava could have her final goodbyes.

Yeah but it kind of would have put a damper on the tragic romance aspect. Kiki/Ava it emphasized the drama and MW's acting.

6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Almost everyone warned her about Peter, but for some reason Anna is the worst. 

I think it's because Anna was her godmother and she chose to believe that Peter had changed at Maxie's expense basically. Anger doesn't have to be a rational thing. Anna choosing to protect Peter when she knew he was connected to hitman who went after Franco and Andre snowballed into a stupid baby storyline. 

But Maxie does have to take a good look in the mirror. People who live in glass houses and all. 

11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Geez, Maxie, shoot the messenger.

Hey, almost two weeks without hardworking Sonny being accused for this or that crime was really nice.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think it's because Anna was her godmother

I get she feels betrayed by Anna, but it's not Anna's fault Maxie stuck her head in the sand about Peter and kept it there. This idea that him delivering James made him a good person is ridiculous. Maxie was in his car. Of course he's not going to shove her out the door and say, "Sorry! Good luck with a roadside delivery!" (I know the deliver to show he wasn't completely reprehensible, but I think even Faison would have done something in that situation. Maybe shove Maxie out the door in front of GH.)

I also think it's verrrry convenient that the godmother angle is suddenly getting a lot of play. It feels like TFGH misogyny is behind a lot of this. 

10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Hey, almost two weeks without hardworking Sonny being accused for this or that crime was really nice.

It really was, especially because the story hasn't progressed one iota.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Color me fully surprised if Franco is well and truly dead. I think the last time I was completely surprised by a major character’s death was maybe AMC’s Jessie Hubbard in the 80s

I will say I haven’t been too impressed with Roger’s comedic takes as Franco, but I think he’s been good when he does drama

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Color me fully surprised if Franco is well and truly dead. I think the last time I was completely surprised by a major character’s death was maybe AMC’s Jessie Hubbard in the 80s

I will say I haven’t been too impressed with Roger’s comedic takes as Franco, but I think he’s been good when he does drama

Exclusive: Roger Howarth On GH Status - Soap Opera DigestR

Edited:  Tried to attach the article, but no luck.   It says RH is not leaving, but does not give details on storyline. 

Edited by sas616
  • Useful 2
20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I also think it's verrrry convenient that the godmother angle is suddenly getting a lot of play. It feels like TFGH misogyny is behind a lot of this. 

Well no. not really I mean if it were Felicia she'd just be saying. "you're my mother." And she tore Felicia a new one x10000 when Georgie died. If it were Robert (and she was prepared to kick him out of her life too), she'd be like "you're my godfather you should have done more." The thing is I think it's just dumb. Everyone told her how not kosher Peter is. Maxie went lalalla I'm tired of hearing it. Anna found out the truth and chose to believe that Peter could be good. there's no real crime in that either. but then when Peter chose to be evil (to be fair at the last possible moment). Anna was like enough. But considering that Maxie herself is like "Ooohhhhh James callled Peter daddy this makes me upset. Oooohh I can't feel Nathan this is a bad sign. BUT I STILL LOVE PETER #WEREGETTINGMARRIEDSHUTUPEVERYONE" Focusing on Anna for basically doing the same thing is dumb. 

but Maxie is dumb. 

(and also to be fair. I don't really like playing the misogynic card but reading some comments I know a lot of people have different views on things in this regard so that's also fair). 

Mac broke my heart. that was so sad. 
Please don't be evil bad. Mac. 

I have to say. I wasn't expecting Howarth to be killed off. that was so sad esp with Scotty saying he wanted a lot of sundays with him and his grandsons. 😞.

will also say. Peter is just stalker-y creepy. over it

21 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Was it the lighting or makeup that had KSt looking like she had bruises on her cheeks? Whatever it was, it was really bad!

It looked to me like someone tried to apply blush to her left cheek, and but used light blue instead.

20 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Franco still has his condo/studio?  

It was ELIZABETH's art studio from the time she was a teenager, until the Show became so focused on making Elizabeth a supporting player in the "redeem Franco/Franco is the true artist" storylines. 

18 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And good lord, all that wailing! So she’d rather make a family with a murderer than try to just kick him to the curb and be a single mother?

Correct. Maxie has never wanted to be a single mother. She never pressed Spinelli and Ellie about obtaining primary custody of Georgie, then  she was excited about unborn James because she was in love with Nathan. She would tell unborn James they "had each other" right after Nathan died, but then Peter/Heinrick and Mac and Felicia were always by her side once she gave birth to James.  When she expressed anxiety about having a third child, he assured her he would be by her side-her partner in parenting/life.  Then she was reassured and told Mac the pregnancy was good news.  She has made it very clear she wants/needs a partner in raising kids. Elizabeth is the one who was determined to be a single mother to the three kids, when she was pregnant with Aiden.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

So I don't get the previews for the next day, so I don't know if they actually confirm that Franco is dead. 

It just struck me as odd that the paramedics strapped him to the gurney and put his head in that red thing if he was dead. Why not just put him in a body bag? 

I think Franco is supposed to be dead because in the preview, Elizabeth (in front of Jordan) accuses Jason of killing him.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, Maxie. Don't yell at Anna for telling you something you don't want to hear. And don't yell at her for keeping things from you that you don't want to hear. None of what Anna is telling Maxie should be news.

Maxie was stunned, hurt and angry to find out that Anna plotted to have Peter kidnapped, and intended to let her believe that Peter left her at the altar.  Maxie has put Anna on a pedestal all her life, so realizing that Anna would keep secrets from her and is not a perfect woman is coming as a shock to her, apparently. 

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder if Captain Dumbfuck stole the cellphone. 

I wondered the same thing.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, did Heinrik get away? I’m assuming so

Yeah, he's at the hospital yelling in Valentin and Anna's faces as they blocked him from Maxie's door.  Maxie says Peter can come in. The preview shows him at Maxie's bedside, telling her he's made sure his past can't hurt them.

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

I definitely noticed that too. Not trying to be cruel, but why secure a dead man's head and put him on stretcher? Where's the body bag? 

They could be faking his death for Peter's sake. He may just be really badly injured. I don't know, but the stretcher moment threw me off too. 

I assumed he's on the stretcher so Elizabeth can monologue to his body, and also so hospital staff can extract the bullet and compare it to the caliber of Jason's gun. I thought oh, he's alive (because I saw Howarth swallow) but then I realized he's just bad at playing dead because the paramedics were not rushing him out the door to GH. I think the audience is supposed to understand he's dead because Elizabeth is sobbing over him, two police officers can be seen chatting calmly out in the hall, and Jason's still in the hallway, looking grim/accepting of a reality that is painful for people rather than relieved. Also, I think Franco dying suddenly of a gunshot wound in one area of town while Scott and Cam are at Elizabeth's house making a list of plans to force Franco to fight for his life, was supposed to be very intentional irony and heartbreaking for the boys.

I liked the Robert and Mac scenes a lot.  On the other hand, Anna's line to Mac about their children's happiness being their Achilles heal made me roll my eyes because Anna wasn't around for 98 % of Robin's happiness from her tween years until she left Port Charles as an adult!! Mac was!!! She should have been thanking him for being there for Robin for all her happiest as well as saddest times!! Mac lived through all the drama, heartache and joy of Robin's relationships with Stone, Jason and then Patrick - NOT Anna. '

I was certain someone - most likely Obrecht, Britt or Mac (again) was going to come from the side and punch Peter when he was sneering defiantly in Anna and Valentin's faces that he was going to see Maxie and they couldn't stop him.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I think Franco is supposed to be dead because in the preview, Elizabeth (in front of Jordan) accuses Jason of killing him.

This might be the thing that finally kicks off that mob war they've been "teasing" since Cyrus arrived on the scene. With Sonny gone and Jason cooling his jets in a jail cell, the Corinthos organization is wide open for a takedown. And I'm okay with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Edited:  Tried to attach the article, but no luck.   It says RH is not leaving, but does not give details on storyline. 

Here it is. RoHo is taking a break, which probably means that Elizabeth and the boys think he's really dead and will grieve. Didn't we just go through this with Sonny? Yes, we did.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

So, they spend years and YEARS doing every manner of machination in order to redeem this character until I finally break down and accept him and even begin to enjoy him, and then they kill him off?! I will be so pissed.

And if he is faking this to nail Peter, I will still be pissed, cuz Franco would not put Cam through that after everything Cam has been through. Not to mention, we just went through Taggert faking his death! Plus the dead (not really dead) Sonny fiasco. It would just be too stupid. 

Also, if they were planning to kill off Franco and bring RH back as another character, then I would have expected the producers could have written Franco's death to be much more dramatic than having his last scene be with god awful Peter. He could have at least survived until the hospital and where Cam could goodbye. Poor Cam. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Here it is. RoHo is taking a break, which probably means that Elizabeth and the boys think he's really dead and will grieve. Didn't we just go through this with Sonny? Yes, we did.

Maybe he'll be in a coma? Not that I care, but yes, this show loves to rinse, lather, repeat.

Loved the Scorpio Brothers! Except, er, Mac? You weren't always the upstanding guy you are now! Hee.

I don't have enough emojis or words to express how so NOT menacing Heinrik looked with the smug that he surpassed Faison. PUHLEAZE. Faison was scary, even when he was being funny. This spawn? I...I...I...

I think Maxie finally believes Heinrik did those things, otherwise why apologize to Sam and Jar Jar Binks? She wasn't defending him. So maybe she might, might kick him to the curb? I'm not holding my breath.

And Jordan can just STFU with her demanding why Robert or Mac didn't tell her about Heinrik. I could have sworn that Robert had and she had dismissed his suspicions with "no proof!" But even morese with Cyrus walking free because of HER. And keeping her part in planting evidence against Cyrus.

I also loved the scenes with Anna and Mac.

And yes, Valentin's contempt and condescension toward Jar Jar Binks. But that he still is afraid for Heinrik? Please.

YAY!!!! A Robin shout out! At least someone is thinking of my girl.

What?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sas616 said:

Exclusive: Roger Howarth On GH Status - Soap Opera Digest

Oh gawd, is Todd coming back to town?

Edited by TeeVee329
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh gawd, is Todd coming back to town?

Is it possible that Franco could come back as . . . wait for it . . . DREW!  He already has his memories.  And Drew loved both Elizabeth and Sam - now that would be some triangle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Is it possible that Franco could come back as . . . wait for it . . . DREW!  He already has his memories.  And Drew loved both Elizabeth and Sam - now that would be some triangle.

NO NO NO. Do not put things like that out in the universe.

• Love 4

I didn't realize how much I might actually want Franco to die until I got so annoyed when he opened his eyes upon Liz's command. I think it was just mostly finding it absurd that Franco had a tumor and got shot in, what looked like the heart, and somehow surviving. If he's dead, good on the show for a somewhat genuine surprise.  I say somewhat since it did seem obvious the whole Franco asking Jason to take him out and Scott and Liz warning Jason about it thing was going somewhere, but I assumed if anything happened to Franco he would just be injured or in a coma and Jason would be blamed, not that he would die. If he's not dead, then it sucks Soap Opera Digest spoiled what could have been a surprise plot twist down the line.

If this was a faked death, not only is it repetitive, it doesn't really make sense. Why not just do what Franco said and play the recording for Maxie? If this was Franco's plan, why not just let Peter shoot him instead of struggling with him a second time? I doubt Jason was in on in it from the beginning because why else would he involve Spinelli and have him looking for Franco? Was Franco's plan to just lie around in fake blood until Jason happened to find him? Also, it seems doubtful Liz was in on it either. Since Jason was the only one around there would have been no reason to play act doing CPR and Franco coming to life and passing out again. 

If Peter did kill Franco and Jason takes the rap for it, he's just gone up in my estimation.

I'm getting a little sick and tired of Anna playing judge and jury when it comes to Peter. When she thought he was her son, she was determined to believe he was all good, which is understandable, but she shoved it down everyone else's throat. Now, she's gone in the opposite direction. Conveniently, now that she knows he's not her son, he's the ultimate evil who is beyond redemption. She keeps discounting that Peter saved Franco's life from the assassin. She's blown it off as him trying to shut up the assassin. He could have done that after he had killed Franco, killing two birds with one stone. He had an attack of conscience which is why he saved Franco's life, which should show he is capable of doing some good things. You'd think Anna of all people wouldn't look at things so black and white, especially given she's buddy buddy with serial killer Jason and has been partnering up with Valentin.

Valentin, please shutupshutupshutup! Valentin standing guard in front of Maxie's door, acting as if he gives a shit about Maxie, is laughable. Almost as laughable as him insisting Peter needs to be "brought to justice" as if Valentin has ever paid for his crimes. He tossed Ava over a parapet and still gets to play devoted papa to his young daughter, who's displayed some psychotic tendencies thanks to his wonderful parenting. 

• Love 1

I don’t know. I’d put Anna and Maxie in the same position here. Both believed that Peter was redeemed except now Anna has accepted the truth and Maxie hasn’t. She’s pretending that the only reason she trusted Peter was because Anna thought he was a good person. Or she must be because she’s trying to pretend that this is the first time anyone has told her this when literally every person in her life except Anna and possibly Lulu and Mac has been anti-Peter this entire time.

Anna’s plan was dumb and I don’t feel sorry for her but I also don’t believe that Maxie would have believed her about Peter or this news would have stopped her from marrying him based on how she’s acting now. The writing is very slanted to make us blame Anna for the bunt of this. Why was she going to let the wedding continue until Dr. O stopped things, why didn’t she let Finn in on what was going on. She made a bunch of decisions that just don’t make sense and are OOC. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, DanaK said:

Tania Jones surprised me. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AryasMum said:

Tania Jones surprised me. 

Jenny on AMC. It was during the Summer Olympics and I never heard of spoilers. The Olympic commentators talk about how Kim Delaney (now Jackie) was leaving show and how they killed off the character with the waterski. My twelve year old self was devastated.

• Love 2

As always I enjoyed the Scorpio brothers. Especially when Robert said something about Mac not playing dirty and Mac kind of advanced on him and spit out that he wanted justice for Maxie, and Robert was like, "woah."  

I suppose RH was bored with Franco playing house husband, but I always feel bad for those boys when they lose another dad. It doesn't seem like he'll "come back" as Franco, and that's kind of a PITA storyline, usually. I just want Sonny to come back before he recovers so that he can reject Carly and Jason!

• Love 2

I don't mind Cam and co having Scotty as their grandfather. So whatever happens they'll at least have him.

I think Maxie will say she wants to be with Peter but it will be because she wants to get evidence on him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Can we discuss the UCG of Spinelli actually thinking he was a match for Valentin?  Him thanking Sam for getting him away from Valentin as if he was going to what?  Pontificate him to death?  Go away, Spinelli.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Color me fully surprised if Franco is well and truly dead.

Even though I’ll be sad about it, if it’s true I’ll give the writers credit on this one as I am also completely surprised by this. 

I have not missed Sonny for even one second. I actually completely forgot about him. 

• Love 13

Spinelli is annoying. I’m glad Valentin dismissed him because he’s right, he doesn’t owe Spinelli an explanation. That character has irked me from day one and absence doesn’t make my heart grow fonder. Spinelli shouting j'accuse at Valentin in what supposed to be a serious moment was cheesy and later asking Alexis if she needed him to stay for back-up while she talked to him, I don’t know what he was going for there. 

• Love 4

I disliked the second coming of Franco at first, not because he was formerly evil (I don’t care about the morality of soap characters, only that they’re interesting) but because the show had an opportunity to do a real redemption story and blew it. They took the easy way out with the Tumor-in-a-Jar and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Anguished Franco coming to terms with his past could have made for good drama; Insta-nice Franco was just a lazy way to get Howarth back on screen without doing the work of building a new character.

That said, I grew to appreciate the family dynamic between Franco, Liz and her boys. Roger and Becky work well together, and it’s nice to have a healthy, supportive relationship on the show. So if Franco is really most sincerely dead, I will miss him. But I also wouldn’t mind Howarth coming back as a different character. Todd Manning is available now as a character, so that could happen. Drew wouldn’t be the worst either, as he could still pair up with Liz. Todd might get paired with Carly again, and to that I say no, thanks.

6 hours ago, sas616 said:

Exclusive: Roger Howarth On GH Status - Soap Opera DigestR

Good news if true. You can come back now, @lala2! 😀

• Love 2

So Taggart faked his death and is still alive. And Sonny didfake his death but is still alive. Meanwhile Nik has just returned from his fake death. If Franconis still alive then there really is a dearth of imagination on this show.

If RoHo returns as another character as Michael Easton did, that's just as bad.

I guess that Cam isn't going to Stanford after all this. He'll stay because his family needs him, poor kid.

If Jason goes to jail wrongfully accused of murdering Franco instead of for all the real murders he's done, that's such a cop out.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Spinelli is annoying. I’m glad Valentin dismissed him because he’s right, he doesn’t owe Spinelli an explanation. That character has irked me from day one and absence doesn’t make my heart grow fonder. Spinelli shouting j'accuse at Valentin in what supposed to be a serious moment was cheesy

That was awful. The actual j'accuse was a protest that Alfred Dreyfuss was illegally jailed. How does that apply to Valentin?

• Love 2

Seeing the Scorpio brothers together in one small room with their gray hair made me finally realize they look exactly like brothers. Odd! It only took me 30 years to think that. LOL!!! I liked how they showed Mac freaking out and looking like a maniac. He’s always been the constant is Robin’s, Georgie’s & Maxie’s life which I appreciate. It was a nice change of pace where Robert had to be the cool headed brother. I’m curious if the show is setting up a whodunnit for Peter?! Mac would top the list. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I liked what they made of Franco. After the cancellations of Frankie Drake and Kim's Convenience, this is not what I wanted in my day.

Yes, to all of this. I hated the Franco we started off with, and the whole tumour-made-me-do storyline, but I really liked Liz and Franco and the boys. He was a really good step-father to the kids, and it was really nice to see. There are so few functioning families on this show.

As for Kim's Convenience and Frankie Drake...it's so sad for Canadian TV. And the series finale of Frankie Drake ended with a cliffhanger and was totally unsatisfying. Boo.

• Love 4

I never thought I would see the day where Elizabeth ended up hating Jason. Or outright accusing him of killing Franco with no proof (yeah, yeah, Jaysus is a murdering mob enforcer, but that never stopped her from loving him in the past).

If Jason had had the guts to leave and make a life with her, Cameron and Jake before SLS got shot in the head, she would be with him. There's no discernable difference between Franco and Jason, really.

Watching Heinrik all smug and trying to act menacing, makes me just wish Faison wasn't dead, and that he'd come back and kill this mewling, petulant manbaby. Ramsay is just a lousy actor and doesn't have the talent or gravitas to pull this off.

And Hack!Frank! and his hack writers can try all they might, but Lucky will ALWAYS be the love of Elizabeth's life. And I'm not talking about Jonathan Jackson's teenage Lucky, either. While I never fully believed that Vaughn was Lucky, those two were happy and in love, until that ridiculous back injury/drug addiction/cheating with pill pushing Maxie/leading to the night of sex with Jason/who had just seen Sam boinking Ric nonsense.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Anguished Franco coming to terms with his past could have made for good drama;

That’s kind of what happened when RH was on OLTL as Todd, and I think he was amazing in that role. It would have been interesting if GH had gone that route as well, but I still liked what they did with the Franco character. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

That’s kind of what happened when RH was on OLTL as Todd, and I think he was amazing in that role. It would have been interesting if GH had gone that route as well, but I still liked what they did with the Franco character. 

One of my issues with the whole "tumor-get-out-jail-free-card" is that intellectual he knew that murder was illegal and that should have been enough for Franco to serve time in jail, cancer or not. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

So Taggart faked his death and is still alive. And Sonny didfake his death but is still alive. Meanwhile Nik has just returned from his fake death. If Franconis still alive then there really is a dearth of imagination on this show.

If RoHo returns as another character as Michael Easton did, that's just as bad.

I guess that Cam isn't going to Stanford after all this. He'll stay because his family needs him, poor kid.

If Jason goes to jail wrongfully accused of murdering Franco instead of for all the real murders he's done, that's such a cop out.

That was awful. The actual j'accuse was a protest that Alfred Dreyfuss was illegally jailed. How does that apply to Valentin?

I hate when the show makes me defend Jason. but i mean. anyone with logic should be if Jason shot Franco why would he call 911? he would have split.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I hate when the show makes me defend Jason. but i mean. anyone with logic should be if Jason shot Franco why would he call 911? he would have split.

He would have also taken the body and had the place wiped for evidence 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, nilyank said:

He would have also taken the body and had the place wiped for evidence 

True.  The one thing you can't say about Jason is that he is bad at getting away with crimes.

• Love 1

It's too much to hope for, because we all know Jason's standard is to just sit and stare and occasionally blink when he's being questioned, but I wonder if Jason will tell Mac he didn't shoot Franco. If for nothing else, because of their shared history when Jason and Robin were together.

What? I did sate it's too much to hope for and we don't have good writers! Hey, maybe this is one of the side effects of the Pfizer vaccine (which I got yesterday (dose 1))!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I never thought I would see the day where Elizabeth ended up hating Jason. Or outright accusing him of killing Franco with no proof (yeah, yeah, Jaysus is a murdering mob enforcer, but that never stopped her from loving him in the past).

If Jason had had the guts to leave and make a life with her, Cameron and Jake before SLS got shot in the head, she would be with him. There's no discernable difference between Franco and Jason, really.

Watching Heinrik all smug and trying to act menacing, makes me just wish Faison wasn't dead, and that he'd come back and kill this mewling, petulant manbaby. Ramsay is just a lousy actor and doesn't have the talent or gravitas to pull this off.

And Hack!Frank! and his hack writers can try all they might, but Lucky will ALWAYS be the love of Elizabeth's life. And I'm not talking about Jonathan Jackson's teenage Lucky, either. While I never fully believed that Vaughn was Lucky, those two were happy and in love, until that ridiculous back injury/drug addiction/cheating with pill pushing Maxie/leading to the night of sex with Jason/who had just seen Sam boinking Ric nonsense.

I love Liz but blind defense of whoever she’s with is kind of a character trait for her. Not that others don’t have the same issue but her reasoning is always so and so is a “good person”. I saw her do with Ric, Jason, and now Franco. With Ric and Jason, she didn’t truly acknowledge who there were until they weren’t together anymore. I agree, I don’t see much of a difference between Franco and Jason other than Franco is/was an active parent and Jason isn’t.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Jason would have laid a tarp down to kill Franco. In any case, they'll know it's not Jason if they test for ballistics. 

But I think this was the way they chose to get Jason out of the way and leave the Corinthos organization in disarray and ripe for the picking. 

• LOL 2
40 minutes ago, Katy M said:

The one thing you can't say about Jason is that he is bad at getting away with crimes.

LOL. This is true. He's never sloppy. It's such stupid, manufactured drama to have Jason be charged with shooting Franco. Talk to him because he's at the scene (and called 911), yes. But good lord, charge him? Whenever I think the PCPD has reached its limit in stupidity and ineptness, it finds another level.

8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think this was the way they chose to get Jason out of the way and leave the Corinthos organization in disarray and ripe for the picking. 

Cyrus won't do anything while his mother is still missing.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He'll do something to Jackie before his mom, I think.

Like tampering with those dna tests that Jackie and Finn were arguing loudly in the GH hub where Cyrus was lurking in the background.

• Useful 1
17 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Like tampering with those dna tests that Jackie and Finn were arguing loudly in the GH hub where Cyrus was lurking in the background.

He wouldn't know whose DNA test he's tempering with, though. It would be a DNA test requested by Finn, with subjects A and B.

Yes, I know this is GH we're dealing with.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1