Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

Drogo

S01.E13: Breaking Point

Recommended Posts

After Sumit returns home to Jenny they get a huge surprise; Karine reaches her breaking point; Corey discovers even more about Evelin's past; Deavan questions if Jihoon can support their family; Laura feels homesick in Qatar.

Share this post


Link to post

This topic will be locked during the episode, but join the live chat if you're watching:

Share this post


Link to post

Seems funny the demands that Evelyn and that skank one , forget her name with that Korean guy ( great guy ).

They all demand $$$ from the men , what about themselves ? Does miss skanky not get child support for that little girl ? Wheres her savings and that idiot Brian's girl with that chubby face who is getting texted from other guys for $$$ that's ok ? Wonder if the host will still be all over him about paternity test now ? She only gives men shit , and the biggest joke of all is that south African couple , all the women does is complain about his issues , what about hers ???? Her arse is 2 feet wide , if I'm that guy I complain about the possibilities of her not fitting through the doors of the apartment , especially after another baby , and wheres her $$$$ ? I'm guessing most of these tramps dont know who their fathers are anyways 

  • Love 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Is there no TV broadcast in India, that Sumit's parents won't see that he's an international reality "star", living with his American mistress?  If not his parents, then someone who knows them who might watch and tell his parents "hey, I saw Sumit on TV last night!". 

  • Love 8
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

I think this started out as the live chat thread, where you can't post once the broadcast has ended.

I want to say something about Rebecca, and I hope this is the right place--or *a* right place--to put it.  Why do so many people feel it's necessary to unburden their souls about something that can easily be left unsaid without hurting anyone, when revealing whatever it is is only going to cause unnecessary suffering?  So her divorce has not been finalized--in fact, so only just filed for it or something--why tell her greasy boyfriend about that until/unless it's absolutely necessary, like just before the wedding?  And I'll answer my own question:  it's because people don't want to bear a burden silently; they want to put the onus on someone else, where it really does not belong.

And I, too, have wondered about where the money is that these women should have to bring into their marriage, although I don't have the misogyny to malign the women for having a fat ass and so forth (surely neither she nor Ronald needs to have that pointed out).  Some of them must have been depending on their families for support.  We know Tiffany (Big Ass) was working as a make-up artist; did she have no savings?  Actually, maybe she didn't, but she's not in a position to cast shade on her addict boyfriend about his lack of funds.  He knew she had a big ass; she knew he had had to steal his mother's refrigerator to support his habit, so could guess he had no money.  The big surprise that they're broke was a big surprise to me.

  • Love 16
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I had to laugh when Sumit said Jenny was good at cleaning but had a lot to learn about cooking.  He said something to the effect of “how could she have raised three daughters”!  The whole “promise ring” was cringe inducing, both of them actually but especially Jenny’s crying over Sumit’s “commitment” to marrying her “someday”.  But of course he still can’t tell his parents. 🙄

Now Jihoon has quit his job like Sumit did.  Ronald the criminal doesn’t have one after stealing from his last employer.  Evelin I guess has the bar and Karine probably never worked.  That makes Aladin the only gainfully employed participant left!

Although the Americans had to give up work to move we know that Pole is incapable of keeping a poop shoveling job. Deaven doesn’t seem to have worked at all unless you count having her cousin take photos of her as “modeling”.  Laura and Jenny appear to have retired from whatever they used to work at and one assumes Corey had a decent job of some sort to build up the savings he turned over to Evelin.  

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post

I was shocked to hear that Deaven was leaving so much behind.  The way she talked, it was an empire.  I get leaving family members, but, she didn't seem as bothered by that.  I didn't even know that she quit a job to move to Korea.  I thought she lived with her mom, had free child care, drove their car and ate their food.  So, leaving that......I guess she wants all of that provided in Korea too.  I wasn't real clear why Jihoon quit his job.  Did it not pay enough money?  And, why would he not send her money during pregnancy?  Hmm.....didn't she say he offered? How will Deaven, baby and daughter have healthcare coverage in Korea?  I get the idea that she could end up really verbally berating Jihoon once married. 

Obviously, none of these people think about the reality of living expenses before they decide to move and marry.  I find that REALLY odd.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 21

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I had to laugh when Sumit said Jenny was good at cleaning but had a lot to learn about cooking.  He said something to the effect of “how could she have raised three daughters”!  The whole “promise ring” was cringe inducing, both of them actually but especially Jenny’s crying over Sumit’s “commitment” to marrying her “someday”.  But of course he still can’t tell his parents. 🙄

This.  Yes, "What was she feeding them?" 🤣 

Yes, you either get married or you don't.  This whole "engaged to be engaged" or whatever the hell they are doing isn't really going to be much help when Jenny's visa expires.  Of course now that she's there, maybe THAT is what Sumit is going for.  He knew her before when she was visiting (which, in general, a person on vacation is WAY different than full time) and has decided that full-time Jenny is just too damn much work.  If he strings her along he can wait for the terrible blow of there not being enough time to get all the paperwork done before she must leave.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, what is Submit's (sp?) end game?  lol  I can't figure it out. I fluctuate between him being deluded or a great liar.  Can't figure it out.  If he wants in to America, what's the hold up on the marriage? Does he want it, but, just not bad enough to marry Jenny?  If he's lying, he's pretty good. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post

I think the pressure they have to actually move to another country is self imposed and it's really about saving face. Since they have told everyone they are moving, they don't want to not go, because, they will have to give explanation.  So, they had rather go and face a terrible fate, than change course, get new job, new apt and replace their furniture.  What's the problem? People do that every day.  UNLESS, it's in their contract with TLC.  Maybe, they don't get paid unless they actually move.  

  • Love 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Am I the only one wondering how in the hell Jihoon was ever able to hook up with deaven?  She just constantly has a look of sadness and despair on her face. I don’t think I’ve seen her smile once.

She’s putting all of her faith into a guy that he will take care of her,Didn’t she learn any damn thing from her daughter’s father? I think jihoon is a good guy,but still. Even tho I grew up in a happy home with my mom and dad , my mother still made a point to tell me and my sister we have to be independent  on our own, don’t get in to situations where you NEED the guy to a point that if he leaves you have nothing.

Corey/Evelin- snooooze fest at this point. Every episode is just him whining about the same damn thing,rehashing the same argument of where the relationship is going,even tho the answer from Evelin never changes. I’d be sick of listening to him too if I were in  Evelin’s place. Ive yet to see any scenes of them actually having fun together. Or any  affection (like jihoon and devil),Just Corey whining going on and on about the relationship,while Evelin sits there rolling her eyes like a teenager being nagged at by their father. 

Jenny/Summit- They are an  Odd couple,but the daughter & wife surprising Jenny touched my cold dead heart. 

Laura- You feel homesick? Imagine how worse the child you left behind must feel for a guy you barely know.

Ronald/Tiffany- preview at the end,let me guess, she’s pregnant?

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad that Karine's mother comforted her, as we all need a soft place to fall when in time of need, even if we are full of it and also in the wrong, but, she's nothing to write home about, imo.  What about her spells awesome? I just don't get it.  I'm not a Paul fan, but, I like Karine less.

I do get the feeling I'm being punked by Cory and Evilyn at times, but, it's too obvious to be completely fake, imo.  That woman is not into him. She may be going along with this storyline for the money and telling him it's all  for tv, but, she is REALLY not into him.  I just don't buy it., no matter what they end up saying.  

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

So many desperate, needy people! In most of these situations, leaving everything behind to go to a (in most cases) third world country....for what? None of them seem to have given a thought to what life would be like when they get there.

  • Love 17

Share this post


Link to post

I still have my doubts about the paternity of Deviant's son. She did say that she had a thing for Asian men. My guess is that the real father ran off and she grabbed the first chump she could find. Hope I'm wrong, though, because Jihoon is the nicest person on the show.

  • Love 23

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I want to say something about Rebecca, and I hope this is the right place--or *a* right place--to put it.  Why do so many people feel it's necessary to unburden their souls about something that can easily be left unsaid without hurting anyone, when revealing whatever it is is only going to cause unnecessary suffering?  So her divorce has not been finalized--in fact, so only just filed for it or something--why tell her greasy boyfriend about that until/unless it's absolutely necessary, like just before the wedding?  And I'll answer my own question:  it's because people don't want to bear a burden silently; they want to put the onus on someone else, where it really does not belong.

Rebecca is a pot stirring drama queen who is still in middle school emotionally. She reminded me of the Haileys on Unexpected, she'd fit right into their "I'm gonna tell you a thing and don't be upset/your boyfriend is texting me and I send him a picture of my boob tattoo/don't be upset!" She'll say that she can't live with herself because she can't keep a secret from her soulmate! He'll see it in her eyes! (hahahahaha, all he can see in her eyes is American dollars)

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think the pressure they have to actually move to another country is self imposed and it's really about saving face. Since they have told everyone they are moving, they don't want to not go, because, they will have to give explanation.  So, they had rather go and face a terrible fate, than change course, get new job, new apt and replace their furniture.  What's the problem? People do that every day.  UNLESS, it's in their contract with TLC.  Maybe, they don't get paid unless they actually move.  

Ha, good point! And I am prepared to bet a shiny American quarter that none of these feebs actually "move". They put their stuff in storage and will slink back home soon enough. I don't believe for one second that Deavan "sold everything". What did she have to sell, except a gently used Goth girl wardrobe and a too large baby stroller? Ditto Jenny. She is really a mess. What do she and Sumit have in common? What on earth do they talk about?

  • Love 14
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I have to admit I got choked up with Jenny's profound happiness at seeing her family. It was a really nice scene and I was very happy for her.

Jihoon's goodbye wink was terribly cute.

Can somebody please tell Cold Shoulders that she might want to find a place for herself, hubby and kid to live in relative safety first before deciding to bring more people into that fiasco?

I intensely dislike Evilin. I get Corey's an idiot and needs to grow a pair and walk away (won't happen) but she's one stone cold bitch.

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hellohappylife said:

Am I the only one wondering how in the hell Jihoon was ever able to hook up with deaven?  She just constantly has a look of sadness and despair on her face. I don’t think I’ve seen her smile once.

She looks like an anime character so I assume that was the attraction for him, but I'm not sure what the attraction was for her...

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Now Jihoon has quit his job like Sumit did.  Ronald the criminal doesn’t have one after stealing from his last employer.  Evelin I guess has the bar and Karine probably never worked.  That makes Aladin the only gainfully employed participant left!

I've wondered, too, about all these soon-to-be-married (and married) young men who quit their jobs just when they need them most.  Are they getting paid by TLC?  Is it producer-driven to ramp up tension?  Why would Jihoon, of all people, quit his job?  We don't know if the other Muslim guy, the dentist, is working or is a full-time student, but at least he has the ability to make some serious money, if there is a market in a war-torn nation for dentistry and if patients are able to pay.

I think these stories are dramatic enough without throwing in unnecessary economic hardship--except it sure is giving the Goth (do you think her very, very black hair color is natural?) a further opportunity to whine and nag.

34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What on earth do they talk about?

Indeed.  Jenny doesn't even have the fallback of look how sexy I am, although she's working toward Look at all I've been put through <sobsobsob>.

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

The 2 different 90 Day franchises are swirling through my brain, I am trying to separate all of these train wrecks. 

More than 2...

A cheat sheet of the available 90DF versions is available here in the pinned post: 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, gingerella said:

She looks like an anime character so I assume that was the attraction for him, but I'm not sure what the attraction was for her...

Also agree. Jihoon is a nice guy but he still looks and acts very much like a teenage boy, not a worry in the world,no sense of direction of where he wants his life to go. 

 I might be the odd one out,but deaven’s “model” pictures are confusing. In the photo’s she has flawless skin,makeup,hair,teeth.  But yet we only see the dirty dry bird nest hair, oily skin and  blemishes, dark yellow teeth. Sure a lot of models look nothing like the photo’s in person, but come on? Can’t you atleast do your hair,whiten your teeth a little so that people aren’t completely feeling catfished and cheated when they see you in person? 

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Daveclifford said:

Seems funny the demands that Evelyn and that skank one , forget her name with that Korean guy ( great guy ).

They all demand $$$ from the men , what about themselves ? Does miss skanky not get child support for that little girl ? Wheres her savings and that idiot Brian's girl with that chubby face who is getting texted from other guys for $$$ that's ok ? Wonder if the host will still be all over him about paternity test now ? She only gives men shit , and the biggest joke of all is that south African couple , all the women does is complain about his issues , what about hers ???? Her arse is 2 feet wide , if I'm that guy I complain about the possibilities of her not fitting through the doors of the apartment , especially after another baby , and wheres her $$$$ ? I'm guessing most of these tramps dont know who their fathers are anyways 

Why is Deavan a skank?  Doesn't that make Jihoon a skank too?  And what makes him a "great guy"?  I've seen no evidence of that whatsoever.  He wouldn't come for the birth of his own baby, now we found out he quit his job and has no way to support even himself, much less his child.  smh

Edited by greeneyedscorpio · Reason: remembered deavan's name
  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Lady Iris said:

I have to admit I got choked up with Jenny's profound happiness at seeing her family. It was a really nice scene and I was very happy for her.

Jihoon's goodbye wink was terribly cute.

Can somebody please tell Cold Shoulders that she might want to find a place for herself, hubby and kid to live in relative safety first before deciding to bring more people into that fiasco?

I intensely dislike Evilin. I get Corey's an idiot and needs to grow a pair and walk away (won't happen) but she's one stone cold bitch.

He is a cutie. 

I thought Jenny seeing her daughter in daughter in law was sweet. She seemed so thrilled! 

Evilin is awful and Corey is an idiot. If they aren't punking us, he needs to open his eyes and see she really doesn't like him very much. Its like no matter what she does he doesn't get it. 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Please forgive me if this seems insensitive, but, Jenny's reaction to seeing her daughter....OMG...it was sweet, but, my goodness.  No matter the love, I can't imagine being that hysterical at seeing someone, unless I was starving in a deep hold and a rescuer arrived. lol  So maybe, that's how Jenny feels.  Oh, I know what Jenny and Submit talk about. He says, "Jenny, I love you".....over and over. I wonder if she gives him little gifts that say, "I love you more." Not sure what else they discuss.  Oh, yeah, cooking spices. 

As immature and ill prepared as Jihoon appears.....he still seems like a big improvement to what Deaven has going on here. I just can't help but think that anything other than what she has in the US is step up for her.  If she can learn from Jihoon's family and friends, it might be a positive thing.  Hope she doesn't bring him down. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post

So many questions.

Who puts a toddler sized jean jacket on a two week old infant? I wonder if Jihoon had to quit his job to go to the US? Hope that maybe he has something else lined up for his return, which we are not being shown to amp up the drama. What kind of work did Deviant do? I would guess not a makeup artist. Good to see Dracula was pretty well behaved this week.

I agree with others who speculate that Corey and Evil-lyn are terrible actors. This drama just feels so fake - especially her. They should take some pointers from Submit, who has perfected his craft and is extremely convincing.

Kreeny and Pole are a toxic pair waiting to combust. And why no mention of Father Kreeny?

How come Laura had on a pink outfit during the cry-fest on the way to the desert beach, and then had a blue one on when they got there?

Edited by lizajane
  • Love 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Drat, I missed the show last night due to satellite issues and was trying to follow the "plot" by following the live chat when the power went out.  We live in an older historic neighborhood that doesn't have underground utilities and  with the least breeze---poof! out goes the electric.

I did dvr the second showing so here are my comments--

I cannot figure out what is going on with Sumit.  He has quit his job.  He goes home to stay with his parents for two weeks.  This makes no sense since he supposedly told his parents that he had to move for a new job.  Would the parents expect him to be able to leave a new job for two weeks?   Maybe he really didn't tell them that he had the new job (is this another lie to Jenny?)? Or does he pretend to commute daily while staying with his parents which would not work as Mumbai to Delhi is about  800 miles.

Then he takes Jenny to a holy place to deliver bad news so maybe she won't go all hysterical on him.  What does he mean when he says he can't lie?  So far he does that every episode.

Her scarf needs adjusting to  cover more of her neck.

So she is getting a "promise ring."  I haven't heard of those since the late 60's/early 70's.  I had no idea people still did that.

I give her a pass on the various names she calls him.  His name could be hard to pronounce perfectly in English or she has given him several nicknames of endearment.

I find this couple to have the most interesting story line.

I wonder if the arrival of Jenny's daughter in India foreshadows the arrival in Tunisia of Liam for his mom's wedding.

Corey need to be practicing his Spanish with Raul.    I don't believe he can't speak it fairly well by now.  Evelin seems to be a much better actress than Corey is an actor.   This story line makes me stabby.

Deavan--- she has had 9 months to learn some basic Korean.   The same 9 months that Jihoon was supposed to be making lots of money for her and the feral one.  Maybe she shouldn't have been in such a rush to quit the job that I had no idea she had.   In the scene at the airport where he is on the escalator she actually looks okay because she isn't wearing make up.  Is it my imagination or is Feral Child better around Jihoon?  I did cringe when Deavan told not to call him Jihoon and to call him "dad."

I have no words for Paul and Karine as they bore me.

Laura's hair looks much better in her talking head segments than it does in Qatar.  The water at that beach must be cold as no one was in it.  Also it looked like no one else much was at the beach so that could explain it.   I grew up on the white sandy beaches of nw Florida so the beach did not seem very appealing to me.   Maybe if she is homesick enough she won't go thru with the 3 day wedding.   Will her desire for the jiggy-jiggy overcome her homesickness? 

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't know what his endgame is, but 60 year old jenny should not be falling for the promise ring game at her age.

Yeah, I was wondering myself how one could live 60 years and remain that stupid.

  • Love 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I don't understand in the first couple episodes didn't they show Jihoon working on cell phone repair at his parents place, in his room.   And didn't he say he had his own business doing so?

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Tatortot said:

I don't understand in the first couple episodes didn't they show Jihoon working on cell phone repair at his parents place, in his room.   And didn't he say he had his own business doing so?

I thought the same thing.  I didn't think he "worked for" anyone.  But I guess that's not dramatic enough.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Tatortot said:

I don't understand in the first couple episodes didn't they show Jihoon working on cell phone repair at his parents place, in his room.   And didn't he say he had his own business doing so?

Yeah, I thought he said he was in business for himself, too. Maybe he meant he's giving it up because it doesn't pay enough to support a family so he can look for what my mother used to call a Real Job.

Also, I thought he was the one who told Drascilla to call him dad. She said something to him and he said, "Not Jihoon. Dad." And what has happened to that child? Maybe they gave her a lot of sweets in the early episodes to bribe her to behave and it had the opposite effect?

I think Jenny was so overjoyed because she's really lonely. Summit is her only company and had been away for a couple of weeks and her daughter showing up was a totally unexpected, wonderful surprise. Luckily they have the other bedroom.

Corey and Evelyn are painful to watch. I loved it when the friend told him the whole town is calling him a cuckold. Even if they are faking it, he should have written himself a better role because this is not a good look and he comes across as a bloody weakling! How old is he? As I recall he worked in a bar. I think he was able to save up so much money because he probably didn't have to pay rent on the compound.

I don't get the quitting jobs business. Does Summit think that their money will last until the filming ends and he gets paid? If push comes to shove, Devean and Jihoon can live in his room at his parents. She's all into the shared bed and shit. But still...

I think dingaling Tiffany came with a good amount of savings, if only because of Daniel, but isn't planning to blow it all on unsafe housing and also, she wants her addict husband to feel like he has to be responsible.

What does Aladin really see in Laura? I think deep inside, he's having a good laugh and is using her to ultimately get to the US of A.

As someone above asked, what do these May-December couples really have in common and what the bloody hell do they talk about when the woman's not whinging about their many problems and cultural differences?

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Either Submit is a fantastic actor, or he is truly in love with Jenny. He has me convinced, and I'm pretty good at spotting bs. 

Goth Girl needs to buy some blending brushes. Holy Pink eye! Also what the heck was the pink monstrosity she was wearing to the park? 

I love Jihoon's honesty.  Goth girl: Did you enjoy your stay in America?"  Jihoon: "No. Not so good.  No sleep."   LMAO. totally honest answer, or either that it was lost in translation. 

Skipper isn't going to last with Mr. Hot Bod. She's going to fish through the trash for the purple vibrator and head on back to Florida. 

And Corey...There is a big difference between being a nice guy, and a doormat. You sir, are the latter. 

I truly think it was her nightgown?  She just put some slides on her feet and weird eye makeup on and took off for the park.  It was bizarre.  I would have thought that if you couldn't get clothes on you wouldn't do a face full of makeup.  

  • Love 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

More than 2...

A cheat sheet of the available 90DF versions is available here in the pinned post: 

Sorry,  Drogo, I should have worded that differently.  I DVR the Sunday night 'Before the 90 Days',  then watch it right before Monday night's 'The Other Way', so both storylines are swirling in my brain at the same time.   It can be overwhelming! 

I thought it was said in the introduction episode that Jihoon had his own business also.   Wonder if he has any college. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

Drat, I missed the show last night due to satellite issues and was trying to follow the "plot" by following the live chat when the power went out.  We live in an older historic neighborhood that doesn't have underground utilities and  with the least breeze---poof! out goes the electric.

I feel your pain. No one understands how it could possibly happen that the power goes out when it's not storming. I'm pretty convinced that a butterfly can cause the frequent brown outs. I moved into the village about ten years ago and it was the first time I could have internet service at home that wasn't dial up. Hughes Net wasn't worth it, either. We still have huge patches where you cannot get a cell phone signal because they can't put towers up in the area they need as a result of some endangered birds, which are not actually endangered. 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Please forgive me if this seems insensitive, but, Jenny's reaction to seeing her daughter....OMG...it was sweet, but, my goodness.  No matter the love, I can't imagine being that hysterical at seeing someone, unless I was starving in a deep hold and a rescuer arrived. lol  So maybe, that's how Jenny feels.  Oh, I know what Jenny and Submit talk about. He says, "Jenny, I love you".....over and over. I wonder if she gives him little gifts that say, "I love you more." Not sure what else they discuss.  Oh, yeah, cooking spices. 

As immature and ill prepared as Jihoon appears.....he still seems like a big improvement to what Deaven has going on here. I just can't help but think that anything other than what she has in the US is step up for her.  If she can learn from Jihoon's family and friends, it might be a positive thing.  Hope she doesn't bring him down. 

No, I agree.  My 20 year old son arrived on my doorstep a week ago Sunday and I had not seen him (no Facetime, even) since early January we were, "Hey!  How ya doing?" with hugs and all but......to tears.  And he was 20 and alone, 1500 miles away with no one except other interns.  Jenny is way high on the drama scale.

2 hours ago, lizajane said:

Who puts a toddler sized jean jacket on a two week old infant?

Dum - dums.  Leave him in a sleeper, he ain't swinging on the swings.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

The 2 different 90 Day franchises are swirling through my brain, I am trying to separate all of these train wrecks.  

It really seems as if Jenny is having problems walking,  I did not notice that before her moving to India.  I mentioned last week it looks as if she is putting on weight.  I did tear up when Jenny's daughter & wife showed up.  I'm sure TLC had a hand in arranging that.  I was kind of hoping it would have been Sumit who arranged it.  

Corey is never going to make it in Equador... the whole town laughs at him.  Evilin has no interest in him at all.  Now we know the story behind the ring he wears,  but she has no idea where hers is.   She basically told him she's not interested in a serious relationship & he's not hearing it.   Even his friend said he's too blinded by love (or lust, IMO, she is not a loveable person) to see the truth.  I don't know what needs to happen for him to wake up.  At this point,  when he comes back to the state's, he's going to be a joke.

I don't even get the lust aspect.  Evelyn is not only not pretty, she is ugly.  Inside and out.  And her figure is just average.  Corey is reasonably attractive; he could have found a nice girl to be with, not someone so awful. 

  • Love 18

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

I don't feel completely sorry for Corey the Cuckold, since he brought this on himself.  I would never get myself into a mess like that to begin with, but if I did, I would have burned Evelin's bar to the ground with a big F U.

Paul could give him pointers on that.

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Please forgive me if this seems insensitive, but, Jenny's reaction to seeing her daughter....OMG...it was sweet, but, my goodness.  No matter the love, I can't imagine being that hysterical at seeing someone, unless I was starving in a deep hold and a rescuer arrived.

Yeah, it reminded me of when Survivor hits the "Loved Ones" visit and they all break down like they haven't seen their family in years, and in reality it's only been a few weeks at most! But I don't think Jenny has had any connections with anyone other than Sumit and to be fair, even the most hardened traveler will tell you that India is overwhelming on a good day, and that's staying in a 5 star hotel, which isn't exactly Jenny's current living situation. So I will give her a pass.

Corey is a weak piece of shit and deserves what he's getting because he gave it all up for what he thought was a pretty piece of ass, when in reality she looks like a dirty little rat. He ought to sell every single goddamned piece of equipment that he bought for that beach bar shack, and once he's cashed out all that he put into that mess, he can go home. But no way would I leave that PoS Evilin with any piece of anything to be used for her financial gain. Not one glass, not one bar stool, nada, zero, the empty set, null!

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

I had to laugh when Sumit said Jenny was good at cleaning but had a lot to learn about cooking.  He said something to the effect of “how could she have raised three daughters”!

10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

This.  Yes, "What was she feeding them?"

I wonder if she's truly a bad cook or if she can't cook Indian food or if she can't cook for an Indian palate. If you've seen the overseas menus for American fast food restaurants the menus can be wildly different from what is available in the states.

https://m.pizzahut.co.in/products?category=pizza&amp;id=CU00216622

I keep wondering if Sumit is planning on getting another job in their current city or if he's planning on moving somewhere else. He can't just not work. However, they live in a city with the population of 1 million. You will run into people who kind of know you or your parents in a city that size. Considering that his family doesn't much care for the idea of Sumit and Jenny being together, everyone who could be in the know absolutely knows about Sumit refusing to do his Marriage Bio-data and wanting to be with this too old white American lady.

  • Love 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size