Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: Breaking Point

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did you send this information to Nicole? LOL!

Seriously, going to another country where women's rights are minimal is a scary thing so if you go you'd better play along because those governing mean business, remember (years ago) the college student who was caned in Thailand, being an American did not mean a thing.  

Michael Fay!  He was hot.  I was in high school at the time and my friends and I were all in love with him.  I cut out a picture of him from people magazine and pinned it on my wall!!

6 hours ago, sonder said:

“I sad too.” Paul is annoying and showing his arson, stalking whatever style. Trying to kiss someone who is obviously mad at you at the moment! Crazy person. 

I wanted to slap him myself when he just wouldn't leave her alone.

Hasn't been mentioned much lately but I'm wondering if Kareeny's baby is Pole's. And the only other woman I can remember looking so bloated during her pregnancy is Kim Kardashian. I 'm guessing there's been no plastic surgery in Kareenys case so maybe she has either high blood pressure or gestational diabetes.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I wanted to slap him myself when he just wouldn't leave her alone.

Hasn't been mentioned much lately but I'm wondering if Kareeny's baby is Pole's. And the only other woman I can remember looking so bloated during her pregnancy is Kim Kardashian. I 'm guessing there's been no plastic surgery in Kareenys case so maybe she has either high blood pressure or gestational diabetes.

He is the worst, I was getting itchy and claustrophobic watching him crowd her and invade her personal space.....begone!

I can't with the two of them having a baby....was it planned?  Paul took exquisite care to protect himself from every mosquito and Amazonian penis fish, but he couldn't wear a fucking condom? 

I KNOW karine wasn't slick enough to claim she was on BC and even if she was Paul IS the type of guy who would be careful enough to use a condom regardless because he has never trusted karine...rightly or wrongly.  

I have no idea what karine is up to, she isn't a beautifully pregnant and glowing, she looks miserable and bloaty and her skin is breaking out.  No way is she cam dancing for dough, even a guy with a pregnancy fetish could find better. 

If she is doing phone sex or kinda talking to guys for money (ostensibly catfishing them with old photos/pics), then it sucks .....but someone has to make some money for the baby.  I don't know if Paul, in his mid 30s, fully grasps that concept.   

If Paul has to be in America and shovel cow poop because it's the only gig he cam get, it's what has to happen.  He appears unwilling or unable to learn Portuguese, even though he wants to live in Brazil so I don't see what other jobs he can get.  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

He is the worst, I was getting itchy and claustrophobic watching him crowd her and invade her personal space.....begone!

I agree with you 100%, and he reminds me of Weird Guy I was forced to ride with in the Arch in St Louis.  It was the longest three/four minute ride of my life, squeezed into that thing with a weirdo.  Paul is ALWAYS in her space, threatening her.  Just go away.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

I can't with the two of them having a baby....was it planned?  Paul took exquisite care to protect himself from every mosquito and Amazonian penis fish, but he couldn't wear a fucking condom? 

You would think after the miscarriage, they'd be very cautious about another pregnancy. 

• Love 2

Deavan looks better without make up.  She shouldn't put all that crap on her face.

Evelin and Corey:  The problem with them is what the friend said.  The person with the power is the one who loves the least.  Corey is crazy about Evelin and she could give a shit.

• Love 8