Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, druzy said:

This is funny

This says it all.  Aladin, laughing and having fun BS'ing with his friend. 

Laura, furiously making up "proof" that she was abused, accusing aladin of being gay (which isn't bad anyways) and getting defensive and angry all over social media. 

I'm sure Laura thinks she is winning...but she sure isn't.  It must be breaking her in half that she can't get aladin to engage. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 10/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, Lady Iris said:

Sign me up on the Aladin Love Train. I think we need a Tunisian Love Rat show featuring Aladin finding the right girl.

I don’t even watch those types of shows, but I would watch the hell out of this. A bunch of desperate Danielles, Nicoles, and Rebeccas competing to jiggy Aladin? I’m there.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 9
Just now, charmed1 said:

I don’t even watch those types of shows, but I would watch the hell out of this. A bunch of desperate Danielles, Nicoles, and Rebecca’s competing to jiggy Aladin? I’m there.

A bachelor for the "not bikini ready" set.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Laura's face is so creepy to me. I think it's her eyes, her wispy, bleached out hair, or how blatantly obviously retouched all of her photos are. She also lacks intelligence, and is so crass that she gives Angela (Georgia-ass face!) A run for her money (if she has any). 

• Love 7

So far Aladin hasn't done a darn thing to make me dislike him. Laura, on the other hand...

I'm starting to feel like that across the board-that I prefer the foreigners to their American (or Canadian in this instance) counterparts. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Laura's face is so creepy to me. I think it's her eyes, her wispy, bleached out hair, or how blatantly obviously retouched all of her photos are. She also lacks intelligence, and is so crass that she gives Angela (Georgia-ass face!) A run for her money (if she has any). 

Well I find it.....odd....that a (cough) 54 year old woman is cursing and verbally berating others on IG.  And sticking her tongue out like she is 8 years old.  Oh wait.......

Her whole face is weird to me too - her jowly cheeks don't do her any favors.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

I’m confused-why is she in Ecuador? What did I miss?

The gossip is that Aladin breaks up with her while she's on stage at the tell all (It was filmed like a month ago).  He was only present via video chat from Guitar.  He tells her not to come back to his country. She is no longer welcome in Florida or to reside in the US. If she goes back to Canada , she owes a bunch in back child support that she doesn't have.  Corey and Evilen invite her to stay in Ecuador.  she goes and once there Corey ends it with the Evil one and goes back to the US.  So Laura is there with Evilen and lies about being pregnant, blasts Aladin on social media saying he is gay and abused her, gets drunk and does IG lives with Evilen. She can only be there for 90 days, so she's probably trolling around for a guy from Ecuador to marry her.  She is a woman without a country.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

My question is if Laura overstayed her U.S. visa, and can't come back to the U.S. for 3 to 10 years (it depends on how long you overstayed), then how did TLC get her in the U.S. for the Tell All?    

My guess is all of these 'scandals', and allegations are just to publicize the tell all that I'm guess is coming soon. 

Personally, the only person I'd like to see in the U.S. is Aladin.   He's super cute, and seems to be honest, and my subdivision needs a full time pool guy, so he could have a full time job. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My question is if Laura overstayed her U.S. visa, and can't come back to the U.S. for 3 to 10 years (it depends on how long you overstayed), then how did TLC get her in the U.S. for the Tell All?    

Personally, the only person I'd like to see in the U.S. is Aladin.   He's super cute, and seems to be honest, and my subdivision needs a full time pool guy, so he could have a full time job. 

I was curious about that as well.

I know jackshit about Visa/immigration issues, but maybe she was on a work permit based on her home country of Canada?  I think she's still a Canadian citizen, so maybe she could come to the US to film as a part of work Visa?

But now that I've typed that, I just realized she was reportedly here in Florida working illegally, so I'm not sure she could be granted even a temporary work visa through TLC to film the tell all.  I'm assuming she couldn't live here but maybe be granted permission for a couple of days to film?   

Quite a head scratcher, kind of like everything else about the crazy loon.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

The gossip is that Aladin breaks up with her while she's on stage at the tell all (It was filmed like a month ago).  He was only present via video chat from Guitar.  He tells her not to come back to his country. She is no longer welcome in Florida or to reside in the US. If she goes back to Canada , she owes a bunch in back child support that she doesn't have.  Corey and Evilen invite her to stay in Ecuador.  she goes and once there Corey ends it with the Evil one and goes back to the US.  So Laura is there with Evilen and lies about being pregnant, blasts Aladin on social media saying he is gay and abused her, gets drunk and does IG lives with Evilen. She can only be there for 90 days, so she's probably trolling around for a guy from Ecuador to marry her.  She is a woman without a country.

I can't wait to find out the reason Aladin gives for dumping her, maybe he was led to believe she could still have children?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

I can't wait to find out the reason Aladin gives for dumping her, maybe he was led to believe she could still have children?

Me neither.  Frankly there are so many reasons that make sense that he doesn't need to go with the kid thing, which doesn't make any sense to me.

He is a good looking and charming guy.  If a baby was a priority for him, he could have found a younger woman who was just as blonde haired and blue eyed. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Me neither.  Frankly there are so many reasons that make sense that he doesn't need to go with the kid thing, which doesn't make any sense to me.

He is a good looking and charming guy.  If a baby was a priority for him, he could have found a younger woman who was just as blonde haired and blue eyed. 

I'm baffled as to why he was with her to begin with, interesting that she was around at the time of his sister's death.

it just never made sense to me, for all the reasons you mentioned and others. Maybe he has an elderly fetish.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

It's weird because although I had misgivings about her, I think she comes off rather well on TV, in comparison to people like Angela and Danielle (admittedly, the bar is set exceptionally low). This crazy shit she's pulled off air on social media is mind blowing. What a loon.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Maybe Tunisia has a batshit crazy clause?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I'm baffled as to why he was with her to begin with, interesting that she was around at the time of his sister's death.

it just never made sense to me, for all the reasons you mentioned and others. Maybe he has an elderly fetish.

Someone mentioned (and my apologies to who it was!) was that perhaps she entered into his life when his sister died and she was fun and perky and brought laughter into his life and well....there ya go!!!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 10/4/2019 at 5:37 PM, druzy said:

IT'S YOU'RE!!!!!  Not only is this whole thing a rambling mess, but come on,  we're not talking sophisticated lexicon - we're talking basic LOWER elementary school grammar.  

• Love 10
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know Green Card holders need to apply for permission to leave the States if they're planning on being out of the country for a long time or their GC is revoked. I wonder if Laura did have a GC but didn't fill out the necessary paperwork and is now no longer allowed to live in the States but she is allowed to visit. 

I think a couple of pages ago people posted Liam was planning on moving to Canada, so maybe she can't move back to Florida because she no longer has a home there? 

Or maybe Laura is completely batsh!t and is hoping TLC will create a spinoff where she goes around the world visiting 90 Day cast members? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Or maybe Laura is completely batsh!t and is hoping TLC will create a spinoff where she goes around the world visiting 90 Day cast members? 

Hit it Rockapella! Where in the world is Laura Jallali?

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

IT'S YOU'RE!!!!!  Not only is this whole thing a rambling mess, but come on,  we're not talking sophisticated lexicon - we're talking basic LOWER elementary school grammar.  

In her defense, my autocorrect sometimes decides "your" should be used, even though I typed "you're" , and I don't catch it. Just one of my autocorrect annoyances.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

So essentially, she’s an international couch-surfing bum. What a loser. I hope any compensation she received from this show went to the welfare of her minor child.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

It's weird because although I had misgivings about her, I think she comes off rather well on TV, in comparison to people like Angela and Danielle (admittedly, the bar is set exceptionally low). This crazy shit she's pulled off air on social media is mind blowing. What a loon.

I thought the same thing! She comes off as reasonable, has a good relationship with Aladin's family........but there she is, doing live IG with Evil in Engabao!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Maybe Laura, Danielle, Angela and Nicole can have their own show on TLC.

• LOL 3

I think the only proof we have of Laura being deported from the US is from the ex-husband, and he's coming across a lot like Laura. I read some of his FB posts back when the season started and wrote him off back then. I'm glad he tried to defend Liam because I think Laura comes across much better than she deserves on the episodes.

Liam's now in Canada, she has no friends in Florida, she has no where to go in the US. That's probably closer to the truth than deportation. 

Also, I thought the early divorce info was that it was because she couldn't have children. Some of the later information was that she was mentally ill and physically violent. It sounded to me like there wasn't a "no-fault divorce" option so he had to list something that was viable in Guitar and Tunisia.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Someone mentioned (and my apologies to who it was!) was that perhaps she entered into his life when his sister died and she was fun and perky and brought laughter into his life and well....there ya go!!!

I think I said that.  I can totally see that.  She DOES come off well on film; she's funny, seems positive, seems to love Liam, has Ludwin for a friend, has dogs that she loves, etc....  She one of those people that seems AMAZING when you "meet" them online for the first time, but if you meet her and get to know her you quickly find out why she can't find love and is a generally awful person.  I think Aladin was really down about the death of his sister and she was a personality online that made him feel better, made him laugh, and  (as his elder and a more experienced person) manipulated all that to make it seem to him that it was love.  She was looking for a way out of her legal troubles and once she got over there the crazy came out.  I followed her IG when the season first started and she was poking fun at herself and seemed like a such a fun person, etc... that I was rooting for her.  Then the crazy came and it's like, um are you even an adult?  pull yourself together!" and I had to unfollow her.

Her new line of defense is that someone hacked into her IG account and photoshopped the abuse picture and posted it to say that Aladin abused her.  Evilin needs to cut off her bar tab and take away her phone.  Just when you think you've seen all her crazy; there's an underground basement of crazy discovered.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 15

Okay, so is the argument that she staged the black eye picture but didn't post it?  That she was just experimenting with new eye makeup looks but didn't post it?  Or that it's entirely fake and this has all been done with the pesky filters she hasn't been using in the photos that make her look 30 years younger?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 10/5/2019 at 5:20 PM, blubld43 said:

He tells her not to come back to his country. She is no longer welcome in Florida or to reside in the US. If she goes back to Canada , she owes a bunch in back child support that she doesn't have.  Corey and Evilen invite her to stay in Ecuador.

She is like the Hyman Roth of 90 Day Fiance

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Laura is like the Sixth Sense. You're like "Whoa, Bruce Willis was a ghost this whole time! I gotta go back and watch this whole thing again." That's Laura. It's the end of the season and we're all shocked to learn that Laura is a deadbeat, bat shit crazy, and an inveterate liar. It makes you want to watch the season again to spot the lies and crazy because Laura is the definition of an unreliable narrator.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

I'm going to predict Aladin dumped her because she convinced him she could still have children. He seems to truly have feelings for her, as baffling as that is, I just don't think HE will turn out to be the asshole here. I'm saying she lied, and when he realized the truth it was all over.

• Love 4
On 10/5/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ynicknan said:

I’m confused-why is she in Ecuador? What did I miss?

Well, she was scheduled to sail her boat on a three hour tour, and got shipwrecked off the coast of Ecuador.

What is her damage with Larissa? And damn pot, the kettle you’re calling black is quite a bit younger and more attractive. I’d rethink that tactic. 

I hope TLC can get Aladdin for the after show. I really like him. If he’s cool and wAnts to come to the US, lets get him. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Well, she was scheduled to sail her boat on a three hour tour, and got shipwrecked off the coast of Ecuador.

What is her damage with Larissa? And damn pot, the kettle you’re calling black is quite a bit younger and more attractive. I’d rethink that tactic. 

I hope TLC can get Aladdin for the after show. I really like him. If he’s cool  wAnts to come to the US, lets get him. 

Yeah, I cannot understand TLC sponsoring loser criminal Ronald for a work visa but not aladin......who is a joy to watch.

We could have a show where Laura works herself into a daily lather trying to figure out ways to get aladin to re-engage.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I cannot understand TLC sponsoring loser criminal Ronald for a work visa but not aladin......who is a joy to watch.

Maybe Aladin was first in the running but Laura messed it up by deciding not to return to the States? 

Either way, they should sponsor him a visa to Ecuador so he can chase after Laura! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Not buying it. No reasonably attractive (or unattractive for that matter) 29 year old is marrying a crazy hag like Laura, without an ulterior motive.   I think Aladdin is just a much, better actor than most of the con artists on 90 Day Fiance.  

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Not buying it. No reasonably attractive (or unattractive for that matter) 29 year old is marrying a crazy hag like Laura, without an ulterior motive.   I think Aladdin is just a much, better actor than most of the con artists on 90 Day Fiance.  

It's not even about crazy haggery. Laura could be perfectly lovely and wonderful. But no 29 year old man with options wants to marry a post-menopausal woman almost twice his age without an ulterior motive. Aladdin has certainly been putting on an Oscar-worthy performance.

And Aladdin's claim that in his country men look only at the heart and not the age or appearance is nonsense. It's not a cultural thing, it's a biological thing.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

We could have a show where Laura works herself into a daily lather trying to figure out ways to get aladin to re-engage.

Laura in a sweaty lather is her every day look. As a smart YouTube reviewer said, she needs to hook up with a sister for some hair. And not your hairdresser, Darcey! 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Maybe Aladin was first in the running but Laura messed it up by deciding not to return to the States? 

Either way, they should sponsor him a visa to Ecuador so he can chase after Laura! 

Evilin would hop that jiggy jiggy before Laura could get out of her chair

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 10/6/2019 at 12:15 AM, DaphneCat said:

If I could heart this a million times I would. 

• Love 3
On 10/7/2019 at 5:57 PM, Mu Shu said:

Too bad she didn't have Ginger on board to give her some fashion tips.  😄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2