Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, druzy said:

People are claiming that photo of her with the blurred out guy is her first marriage, but they also said her first marriage was at 17. She looks like she is in her 30's in that photo.

Also, not taking anything Leida says as truth, lol.

I don't follow Instagram and know nothing about the tea spillers, so I think I will be reserving judgment about how true any of this is.

I see stuff claiming to be screenshots of her accounts, but after seeing how those filters work, not sure I can believe anything I see, lol.

She might be the wicked witch of the East, and then again she might not.

But I definitely don't believe she's only 52. 😊

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, renatae said:

People are claiming that photo of her with the blurred out guy is her first marriage, but they also said her first marriage was at 17. She looks like she is in her 30's in that photo.

Also, not taking anything Leida says as truth, lol.

I don't follow Instagram and know nothing about the tea spillers, so I think I will be reserving judgment about how true any of this is.

I see stuff claiming to be screenshots of her accounts, but after seeing how those filters work, not sure I can believe anything I see, lol.

She might be the wicked witch of the East, and then again she might not.

But I definitely don't believe she's only 52. 😊

Who knew that she’d be the worst? I’ve seen some stuff on Yates IG as well. Also why is Leila getting messed up in this? She’s so thirsty!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.1227f49abb8cadc98f7ab7598b122f2a.png

LOL.  Aladin's got jokes!  Bad sushi!  Although I think mo said something similar.  

I don't know that I completely buy his story about being attracted to her kindness or whatever. 

Real talk, you don't see a strangers heart if you reach out to them on social media, so I think he had an ulterior motive in reaching out to her in the first place. 

Either way, he must have charmed the producers or Laura must have really annoyed them.  I'm sure the story tells itself, but I cannot think of another couple where one came out looking so terrible and the other came out looking so good.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  Aladin's got jokes!  Bad sushi!  Although I think mo said something similar.  

I don't know that I completely buy his story about being attracted to her kindness or whatever. 

Real talk, you don't see a strangers heart if you reach out to them on social media, so I think he had an ulterior motive in reaching out to her in the first place. 

Either way, he must have charmed the producers or Laura must have really annoyed them.  I'm sure the story tells itself, but I cannot think of another couple where one came out looking so terrible and the other came out looking so good.  

I cannot dislike that man. He is handsome, charming, friendly, patient...I could go on forever. I think he would be a blast to hang out with! 

• Love 23

Everyone here looks beautiful!!!!  You gorgeous ladies, you!

Secondly, Ledia is getting mixed up in it because she's insane ......like a dangerous insane.  She basically showed up to this cast's reunion uninvited, pressured Deavan to model her ugly shoes, took pictures with Jihoon (which she then made a fake IG account making it seem like they were a couple), tried to make it seem like she babysat Deavan's kids and she is like a 2nd mom to them now (scary; Deavan was warned and commented that it is truly concerning how imbalanced Ledia is towards her family and kids) and tried to befriend the others.  She's been "leaking" stuff about everyone and taunting Laura and Aladin that they signed a NDA but she did not and knows everything and will tell it.  I don't like Laura or what she's done, but the evil demon potato  needs to take a seat.  There were rumours from the tell all that a former cast member just shows up and tries to stay backstage; people online specualated that it's Danielle, but it was probably crazy ass Ledia.

That said I will believe anything Aladin says over Laura.  That woman is a straight up liar.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yep, usually one partner looks like a bully/abuser/user and the other partner looks like a simpleton. 

Aladin looks great! And his social media persona is on point. 

• Love 5

I do think Aladin's sister died; he was at a low point, perhaps depressed, and Laura took advantage of that.  I can see how she would be the "fun girl" and make people laugh and feel good about themselves.  I think she angled it to be something more to him.

• Love 5

I always knew we were a bunch of beauties, inside and out ❤️  

59 (where the fuck did all of those years go?), makeup, no filter, taken about 6 months ago.

me2019.jpg

I almost snorted coffee all over my keyboard when I saw this gem:  

aladin.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

I have enjoyed everyone's photos. Woot. What a foxy bunch we are!

I bought a pair of rimless glasses online and was disappointed by how quickly the lenses and the arms ended their tight relationship.

Two years later I bought a similar pair online from a different company and had the same result even sooner. I had to tighten those teeny tiny itty bitty screws almost daily.

My takeaway is that a full frame hides a multitude of manufacturing sins and I'm SOL until I change my style  preference.

I'm back to trying on frames that have been on other people's noses and behind other people's ears. Which is never easy, because I have at least a mid-grade thing about germs. Yuck!

I think Aladin is a gem. He is kind and decent and funny. And very easy on the eyes.

Free Aladin! Save Aladin from a future he doesn't deserve!

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, suomi said:

I have enjoyed everyone's photos. Woot. What a foxy bunch we are!

I bought a pair of rimless glasses online and was disappointed by how quickly the lenses and the arms ended their tight relationship.

Two years later I bought a similar pair online from a different company and had the same result even sooner. I had to tighten those teeny tiny itty bitty screws almost daily.

My takeaway is that a full frame hides a multitude of manufacturing sins and I'm SOL until I change my style  preference.

I'm back to trying on frames that have been on other people's noses and behind other people's ears. Which is never easy, because I have at least a mid-grade thing about germs. Yuck!

I think Aladin is a gem. He is kind and decent and funny. And very easy on the eyes.

Free Aladin! Save Aladin from a future he doesn't deserve!

Aladin needs to know he is developing a fan club on here. And we are all older ladies. Or at least I think we are. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I'm of the school of thought that Laura could do MANY cosmetic things for the price of her international trip that would shore her up for stateside romance. I did! Now I don't even want any romance (thus the mirror selfie), but I feel better. Age 58 at my 40th reunion for an arts high school; it was quite the assemblage of unidentifiable people! I was a pudgy nerd then. I wonder what Laura looked like?

.317079827_IMG_8421(2).jpg.a33a447a771d99132b3d1bdcff2bcd63.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

This blogger is in Ecuador. He said Laura is currently in Ecuador on a 90-day visa. She lives about 10 miles from Evelin. He also said that the psychiatrist that was brought on set of the tell all was for Laura. I think this blogger is Laura in disguise. Nothing would surprise me.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Dang! Coolest line up! Loving this forum yearbook. TLC wish they could poach these posters! 

I watched that guys video. I hate that the station does us dirty and shows us fake living conditions. Makes no sense to me. 

Swinging back to Laura and Aladdin. Did I hear that Laura is unable to return to Florida or did I make that up?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Swinging back to Laura and Aladdin. Did I hear that Laura is unable to return to Florida or did I make that up?

I read that somewhere, too.  Apparently she was living in the States on an expired visa. So, she is no longer able to return... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think some of this has been covered already, but since the quoted posts actually showed up for me, I figured I respond, too. 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:22 PM, greekmom said:

Man I am super disappointed as well. That's the only thing that Laura got any respect on.

EXCELLENT POST @Christina !!  Question on a few things.  I'm assuming (please correct me!) that the pension she is receiving is from the US government?  If so, do you or anyone in the forum know why she wouldn't be allowed back in the States ?!!??!?! (Curious)

No, her pension is from Canada. It was some type of transportation unit that handled buses, but it may not have been governmental like it was first reported from Lying Laura. She had fifteen years or so there, and they actually paid for her to go through school, too. 

Her ex-husband reported she overstayed her visa, so when she went to Qatar and flew out of Florida, she is now blocked from returning for ten years or something. She didn't return to Canada because of a fear of being arrested for back child support. Well, that depends on who is telling the story and when. Her ex doesn't seem to be much more credible than Laura, but his versions of the stories make more sense. 

On 9/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Yes Liams dad said she has three... Liam, Aiden and another boy 

He posted a pic of the four of them standing together and the other kid had an "R" on his shirt so maybe his name starts with R.

Liam's biological dad does not appear to be in the picture, and he calls his stepdad, Laura's second husband, who she married when he was around 1-2, his dad and his dad calls him his son. His dad has another son from a previous relationship that is Liam's age and Laura and that ex-husband have a son, Aiden, who is three years younger than Liam. 

There are three boys total but only two are Laura's. She has the names of Liam and Aiden tattooed on her chest and it looks infected every time it's shown. I don't know if the other boy lived with them primarily or just half the time, but it sounds like they acted as a blended family for the majority of their marriage without classifying the sons as his, hers, and theirs. That's kind of hard to believe from Laura, though. She comes across as more petty and vindictive every time she opens her mouth.

On 10/1/2019 at 9:38 PM, renatae said:

The idea that Liam was supporting Laura was contradicted by Liam when he was talking to Aladin and saying he didn't want them to have a baby because then, according to Liam, Laura would not pay attention to him anymore and he needed her to "help him grow up" and he didn't want her spending money on a new baby. He seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I mentioned this in one of the episode threads, but that conversation was cut and Liam appears to have been told to restate his concerns by using himself in the example, not his brother, who did not agree to participate in any way. There are two clear cuts where the other son is mentioned, with Liam saying that spending money on a baby will make is so she couldn't support "her other son," who she happens to be in arrears in child support and her portion of some dental bills with a court date coming up where he ex filed Motions for Contempt. The second one is Aladin saying it would be him paying for his kid so Laura could support her son. 

Liam has said on Reddit and kind of on the show that Laura had encouraged him to take the LPN classes he wished to begin and she would help with some of the bills. He couldn't work full time and take the classes because the schedule didn't work, and if he didn't work full time, he couldn't pay all the bills. So, there is mention of her helping him, but the crux of the conversation revolved around her failure to parent her other son, which was retold at the request of production.

Laura decided to chase booty across the globe instead. It was another brush off by Laura and Liam and Aiden have unfortunately come to expect it. Living in Canada where he has a large family support system may let Liam head straight to an RN, which is something he thought he was going to have to do slower so that he could pay his rent by beginning at LPN. He's currently a CNA in Florida. I don't know if it would transfer to Canada, but seems like it should. It bothers me how Liam has come across as an asshole because Laura is nucking futs, and that really hasn't shown in the episodes. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

You are all lovely and any Tunisian loverat would be lucky to love you sooomash, baybee.  Really

giphy.gif

But... this is the Laura & Aladin thread for shit-talking discussing Laura and Aladin. 

Posts with photos have been moved to the illustrious Small Talk topic where the conversation can be continued sans interruption.  

• Love 11

I totally believe Aladin.  Nothing about how he has shown himself makes him out to be an abuser.  I mean , he could totally be hiding that side of himself, but since Laura has shown herself to be a lying liar that lies, I believe him.

He also commented that Liam was rude but that he (Aladin) was completely understanding of how weird it was to be Laura's child in that situation and that Liam later appologized.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Sorry @DROGO.  Guess we were looking for love in all the wrong places. 

I knew we should have moved it. 

This is weird (or not) Aladin mentioned the men's underwear Angela got for Michael. Now I'm getting boxer short ads. 

• LOL 7
On 10/2/2019 at 7:01 AM, Hannah94 said:

I cannot dislike that man. He is handsome, charming, friendly, patient...I could go on forever. I think he would be a blast to hang out with! 

LOL, if I were 30 years younger, I'd sponsor his Visa.  No sex or anything required, just hang out with me and snark on shitshows like this one, then he could go explore life when his Visa came through.  I think Aladin is the only participant of these franchises that I'd enjoy hanging out with (and one of the few who seems intelligent enough to actually hold a stimulating conversation). 

Laura fucked up.  I think he could have been a great companion for her (not necessarily man and wife in the traditional sense, but as a trustworthy friend), but nutter that she is, she kept pushing shit and blew it.  

What a blow she was dealt herself!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She can't treat a nice man with any respect.  She blew up the relationship acting crazy and then tried to ruin his reputation.  I'm sure she's in Engabau right now trying to wrastle up  a native to marry her- sober or drunk.

So if the gossip sites are correct (and her ex-husband)...

She can't come back to America...

She doesn't want to go back to Canada because they're waiting to collect her back child support...

She only has a 90-day Visa for her Ecuador shenanigans.

I wonder where she plans on going next.  

Maybe she can go stay with Pole and Karine.  😄  

• LOL 17
53 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

LOL, if I were 30 years younger, I'd sponsor his Visa.  No sex or anything required, just hang out with me and snark on shitshows like this one, then he could go explore life when his Visa came through.  I think Aladin is the only participant of these franchises that I'd enjoy hanging out with (and one of the few who seems intelligent enough to actually hold a stimulating conversation). 

I've been thinking much the same way about Aladdin.  I don't want to marry him and certainly not have sex with him (I believe Laura on that count), but I think he's really funny and nice and would be fun to hang out with.  He could live in our spare room and go to bars and parties with me and maybe meet someone nice enough for him--and of course watch all the 90DF shows with me!  He really is a charmer, probably the best this show has offered.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
21 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I've been thinking much the same way about Aladdin.  I don't want to marry him and certainly not have sex with him (I believe Laura on that count), but I think he's really funny and nice and would be fun to hang out with.  He could live in our spare room and go to bars and parties with me and maybe meet someone nice enough for him--and of course watch all the 90DF shows with me!  He really is a charmer, probably the best this show has offered.

I totally agree.  The dude is just plain charming.  The smile, the sparkle in his eyes, he's well spoken, gracious, handles himself very well, and just seems like an all-around fun guy to be around.  Whatever he's looking for, I sincerely hope he finds it.

I never thought I'd see the day I'd use that description for any of these chucklefucks, but there's just something different about this guy...I think it's because he comes across as quite genuine without that overwhelming stench of desperation so many of them exude. 

I hope he really does find someone far more suitable than Laura.  I wouldn't wish Laura on anyone (well, except maybe cheating liar dog Ricky 😄 )

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Since this is Trashley talking take it with a bag of salt but she posted that Aladdin had been dming her and  she told him to stop 

I want to see her receipts for this because...well, because it's Trashley 😄 😄 😄 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Since this is Trashley talking take it with a bag of salt but she posted that Aladdin had been dming her and  she told him to stop

I find it very hard to believe that Trashley would tell any guy to stop paying her any amount of attention. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Somewhere else amongst these threads, it was posted that he was texting Avery.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yes, it was leaked that he was texting Avery during the tell all for before the 90 days (he isn't a member of that cast) while she was on stage.   I don't believe he would text Trashly though.

Well if she married him, she at least wouldn't have to be dressed as a hobbit for her wedding. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I read that somewhere, too.  Apparently she was living in the States on an expired visa. So, she is no longer able to return... 

I wonder how that is going to reflect on the Tell All (unless she filmed it via skype while she was still in Tunsia or Qtar) and how it's going to reflect on Sharp Entertainment paying her.  If she was in the States on an expired visa, then she wouldn't have be able to pick up employment legally.  Plus Sharp Ent. never paid the "foreign" fiances/spouses because they maintained they couldn't legally do that. Does that mean Laura did the whole show as a freebie? Internet slueths ???

7 hours ago, Christina said:

It bothers me how Liam has come across as an asshole because Laura is nucking futs, and that really hasn't shown in the episodes. 

It bothered me too. Thank you!

5 hours ago, BucFan said:

Speaking as a resident of Florida “Laura, Stay Out Of Our State.”

Nooooo!!!! Shipping her back if she steps one little toe in Ontario, Canada!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1