Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

Wait WUT?

A few pages back, the scoop was she was claiming to be pregnant--then a few posts later she is whoring in Ecuador with Evil who is now solo and then a picture of Laura and baby and then one black eye. O and Aladin  texting to Avery?????

So please - I guess I doze off too much while watching but PLEASE someone help me out here. What is going on???

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

Wait WUT?

A few pages back, the scoop was she was claiming to be pregnant--then a few posts later she is whoring in Ecuador with Evil who is now solo and then a picture of Laura and baby and then one black eye. O and Aladin  texting to Avery?????

So please - I guess I doze off too much while watching but PLEASE someone help me out here. What is going on???

Aladin needs to sue her for defamation. Unfortunately it's too expensive. Laura is a delusional liar. She's going to keep up with the lies until she gets the response she wants which is never going to happen.

Now she is claiming that Aladin is gay and he only wanted anal with her. Well then how did she get pregnant? 

image.png.99ae83ba03a222d249615558bdebf5a2.png

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 7
34 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now she is claiming that Aladin is gay and he only wanted anal with her. Well then how did she get pregnant? 

Well, that gives a whole new meaning to the title of this thread.

• LOL 18
49 minutes ago, druzy said:

Laura picked the wrong one to troll. She called Angela trash and referred to her as elderly. Aren't they the same age? This is from December 2018

image.thumb.png.c33c798c43fefa49b23b3fe9df239f47.png

image.thumb.png.22ddb48576656e17f5c545bc33690274.png

Well isn't that precious-pot, meet kettle.

Laura may just turn out to be the craziest of them all. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't know how phones work anymore, but besides the black eye her face looks smooth amd filtered.  So weird.  So very weird.  

Someone on Reddit said it best:

image.png.57e3f277ef364be55d94d1a76b9fcae2.png

• LOL 22
17 hours ago, Gobi said:
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder what Laura’s impression was of Engabao (?) coming from ultra modern Qatar

She probably loved it, easy alcohol access.

Oh that’s right. Evelin owns a bar. Laura won’t mind the pigs underfoot. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

The other woman certainly has better hair than Laura.   If Laura doesn't stop bleaching or whatever she's doing to her hair, she going to end up bald.  

No way Laura is 51, she has to be pushing 60.  I think her son counts a lot more accurately than she does.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Aladin needs to sue her for defamation. Unfortunately it's too expensive. Laura is a delusional liar. She's going to keep up with the lies until she gets the response she wants which is never going to happen.

Damn grandma, take a chill pill.  He doesn't like you, build a bridge and get over it!

Again, if the sex was so bad and he didn't like her dusty vag why did she constantly want sex?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

Does anyone believe Lyin’ Laura that this photo isn’t filtered? Has she discovered Rebecca's magic light ring? 

It has never once occurred to me to post a photo and say, "look - no filter." 

Also, losing weight doesn't get rid of freckles 'n shit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Does anyone believe Lyin’ Laura that this photo isn’t filtered? Has she discovered Rebecca's magic light ring? 

She's full of shit and the funny thing is if you compare it to her avatar pic in top left corner she has  the exact same pose and hairdo and she looks totally different.

I zoomed in on her avatar she has jowls and droopy skin etc... She's a compulsive liar

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. 

Laura.jpg

No wonder Aladin wanted butt sex... at least he doesn't have to look at that ugly mutt face and her vagina is probably so loose and busted out that there's no friction.  😲

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Laura  A very concerned person leaked this

image.png.e85e046824e77107be1bc9166f127044.png

6 hours ago, druzy said:

Someone on Reddit said it best:

image.png.57e3f277ef364be55d94d1a76b9fcae2.png

That "bruise" is the wrong color. There are no underlying greens, purples, or yellows in her "bruise" and there should be. Furthermore, there is no swelling or inflammation. Unless she's Edward Norton in Fight Club, no one punched Laura in the eye.* Also getting punched in the orbital socket is really fucking dangerous because some of those bones are super thin, fragile, prone to breakage, and really close to your brain.

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fake-Bruise-with-Makeup

*She might be because she's fucking crazy.

8 hours ago, druzy said:

Besides the questions it raises about the alleged pregnancy, homosexuality is illegal in Qatar, with a punishment of up to 7 years in prison and a fine, and could lead to the death penalty for Muslims under sharia law. So not only is this vindictive lunatic trying to ruin Aladin's reputation by claiming that he's a wife beater, she's trying to get him fired, deported, imprisoned, or killed. Luckily, there are no known cases that the death penalty was enforced for homosexuality.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 9/27/2019 at 3:35 PM, NoWhammies said:

Is "coming back from menopause" an actual thing?  And why oh why would you want to?

Oh Laura honey, just because you’re bleeding from too much time with your purple friend doesn’t mean your periods have restarted.

• LOL 13

LOL.  Laura is a terrible beard because no one sincerely believes he is attracted to her and she is too much trouble.  

If he needed a beard he could have married a million other people who would have been more believable.  

Maybe these are the lies she tells herself, but she should be more discerning because they don't make any sense. 

Also...wow at....he told a TG woman she was beautiful so he must be gay!  Dude, I've seen Pose and everyone on that show is a far better looking woman than me.  And I was born female.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, so I will!!  NO FILTERS!  I am 54 years old.  Laura, please stop.  Just stop.  Your uterus has cobwebs.  It is not magical.   Laura, you look 64 and to be blunt, I look, well not 44 but not 54.  Being a non smoker and sunscreen helps!!  Laura, you are f**cked up and need help.  Maybe you and Darcy can get a discount on counseling.

Full disclosure:  Yes I color my hair at a salon, no secret there.  I am, I think, naturally gray.  But I am just not ready to be gray quite yet!  This was a wedding tonight of my awesome nephew/godson!  Do Big And and I look the same age?  FWI:  never been a smoker, I think that has helped, lol.

primetimer.jpg

I'm not surprised but you're beautiful!  And I don't mean that in a creepy Tunisian love rat way.  

You and your husband also look so happy. Congratulations!

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm not surprised but you're beautiful!  And I don't mean that in a creepy Tunisian love rat way.  

Aw gee, thanks!  I do not take your comments in a creepy "I loooove you,  You are MINE" kinda way!  It was my nephew's wedding and my two kiddos were his Best Men.  Awesome time.  I think, truthfully, that I have always looked younger than I am.  Non smoker?  Check.  Happy?  Check. Not a ton of eye makeup?  Check mate.  That photo was with a phone camera, no filters.  

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I agree 100000000%. You look fantastic. I envy you! 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, so I will!!  NO FILTERS!  I am 54 years old.  Laura, please stop.  Just stop.  Your uterus has cobwebs.  It is not magical.   Laura, you look 64 and to be blunt, I look, well not 44 but not 54.  Being a non smoker and sunscreen helps!!  Laura, you are f**cked up and need help.  Maybe you and Darcy can get a discount on counseling.

Full disclosure:  Yes I color my hair at a salon, no secret there.  I am, I think, naturally gray.  But I am just not ready to be gray quite yet!  This was a wedding tonight of my awesome nephew/godson!  Do Big Ang and I look the same age?  FWI:  never been a smoker, I think that has helped, lol.

primetimer.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what moisturizer do you use? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Full disclosure:  Yes I color my hair at a salon, no secret there.  I am, I think, naturally gray.  But I am just not ready to be gray quite yet!  This was a wedding tonight of my awesome nephew/godson!  Do Big Ang and I look the same age?  FWI:  never been a smoker, I think that has helped, lol.

primetimer.jpg

I'm 54 too. Or will be in December. You look fab!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, druzy said:

If you don't mind me asking, what moisturizer do you use? 

I kick it old school:  Oil of Olay.  I never go to bed with makeup on and moisturize daily.   I treat myself to facials at the local beauty school now and then but nothing on the regular.  I also did something really out there:  I picked a financially stable guy, unattached to anyone financially or legally, who is: able to drive, owns a home (well the bank does for now), employed full time, travel into and out of the United States and has no criminal record nor keeps secrets from me!  And believe it or not, he has never gotten busy in a barbershop bathroom with a girl he met 15 minutes before while married to me! 

12 hours ago, gingerella said:

Yeah, yeah but is he attracted to you like, 55%, or what?!

Oh my gosh I have not laughed so hard at something in a long time!  Let's keep it PG but I can safely say it is over 100%!!

I don't even know how to filter photos.  Is that a Snapchat thing?  I am not good at snapchat at all.  I have it but rarely use it.  

I also think women who smoke, when they hit 50 or 55, it really speeds up the aging process with lines around your eyes and mouth.  I have seen Darcy with a cigarette and with all that Botox, fillers and crap, add in smoking plus a sour attitude about, oh everything, she will age REALLY fast too.  Alone.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
On 9/28/2019 at 1:34 AM, magemaud said:

Did she also get blephroplasty, a facelift, and hell, someone else’s face?

Laura, you do not look 32 IRL. You don’t look 52 IRL, either. You look 62, so stop playing with Facetune. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Didn't Laura say she was a retired teacher from Canada at the beginning of the season? She has been trying to make Aladin look bad since the start when she was complaining about how he doesn't care if she is satisfied. I can see how he fell for her. She does have a pretty face and can come off as charming and seems nurturing. 

And reading that screenshot in which she said he only wanted anal made me want to throw up and die.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, IllLitShips said:

Didn't Laura say she was a retired teacher from Canada at the beginning of the season? She has been trying to make Aladin look bad since the start when she was complaining about how he doesn't care if she is satisfied. I can see how he fell for her. She does have a pretty face and can come off as charming and seems nurturing. 

And reading that screenshot in which she said he only wanted anal made me want to throw up and die.

I think she said she was retired but from what I do not know - it was not teaching though.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Laura is insane, she might be the most insane cast member ever (again a step above Ledia).  Ledia probably did leak the conversation; she's a malicious cow that will stir whatever drama she can and was (in true famewhore style) trying to befriend this cast so hard. 

NObody is a step above Leida, that bitch is the worst.

• Love 16
On 9/29/2019 at 1:16 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

primetimer.jpg

BEAUTIFUL Couple!  Sizzlin!

We are the same age. My husband could pass for your much older BIL. We are 20 years apart and have been together 30 years. Damn. I can't figure out how to post a photo...I'll give it to @druzy.

Laura can shove off. I wish Angie would assault her with a cake. I never thought I'd root for that dusty uterus for anything. DRAG HER ANG!

Can you imagine her and Ev sitting around getting drunk all day? 

Aladin is the cutest of the guys they serve up, but none of them are old enough for me;)

Edited by FairyDusted
both is not all
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 9/24/2019 at 10:15 AM, juicyfruit said:

I am late to the conversation because I just started reading all the spoilers last night.

You are correct. I have had two ectopic pregnancies (one on each side) and had to have emergency surgery for both. Before going in the surgeon told me that they would start by attempting to remove the pregnancy laparoscopicly, but it ended up that in both cases my fallopian tubes had ruptured and i had to be cut open c-section style to repair the damage. I am not sure what recovery time would be from a laparoscopic procedure, but i can tell you that the recovery time from each of my surgeries was 6-8 weeks.

I am offended if she is making this up. Ectopic pregnancy is no joke, I am now unable to conceive naturally as a result.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's very sad.

Nowadays, if the pregnancy is not along too far, they can use drugs to interrupt it, instead of having to resort to surgery. Of course, that doesn't mean I think Laura was actually pregnant, as she seems to have gone off the deep end somewhere.

Does anyone have an idea what caused Aladin to decide to tell her he was done with her at the tell all?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, renatae said:

The idea that Liam was supporting Laura was contradicted by Liam when he was talking to Aladin and saying he didn't want them to have a baby because then, according to Liam, Laura would not pay attention to him anymore and he needed her to "help him grow up" and he didn't want her spending money on a new baby. He seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.

What I heard them say was that they agreed that she would help pay for him to finish college then "support each other."  Now I am going to connect the dots that means financially and if so, that was a baaaad idea just for the reasons we are seeing.  Liam AND Laura should be free to pursue romantic interests and not be pissed that Mommy can't pay the garbage bill or Liam is spending money on a date.  Wonder if Liam showed up with a Muslim woman 30 years older who could not bear kids would she be so keen on sharing her funds then??   I love my kiddos but I am not going to ask them permission to spend money.  I don't comingle funds with my hubby, let alone my KIDS!!!

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And the other night in live chat, I clicked the wrong thing and opened Face Time--I almost screamed when the image of an ugly old woman appeared on my screen! Then I realized it was me.

You look great!!!  Did you see the movie "Book Club"?  The same thing happened to Candice Bergen's character except she was wearing a green face mask and it was taking a photo for a dating site.

• LOL 8