Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

She claims she’s with child. Wasn’t she just dragging him for cheating but she was still having jiggy jiggy with him?

DB9CE149-7AAA-4D76-8C93-B7D27D7966C0.jpeg

Hadn’t heard about the cheating.  Yikes.  

If true about being pregnant, yikes again.  Who’s next?  Debbie?   

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I definitely don’t believe it. Not saying women can’t conceive naturally at 52-53, but it just reeks of her/them trying to make their stint on 90 Day go longer. Everyone knows babies will secure a spot on whatever installment comes next. She’s beyond high risk. If they classify a woman who is 35+ as having a medically geriatric womb/pregnancy, I know she’s classified as that. Does her husband know they’re with child because his page screams single man? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

I definitely don’t believe it. Not saying women can’t conceive naturally at 52-53, but it just reeks of her/them trying to make their stint on 90 Day go longer. Everyone knows babies will secure a spot on whatever installment comes next. She’s beyond high risk. If they classify a woman who is 35+ as having a medically geriatric womb/pregnancy, I know she’s classified as that. Does her husband know they’re with child because his page screams single man? 

I don't believe it, either.  My eyes rolled back so hard I'm surprised people couldn't hear it.

I thought maybe they were doing damage control to protect their TLC payday after Liam was spouting off on social media about them being separated/divorced.  

I'm waiting for an "unfortunate miscarriage" in the very near future...like, right after the Tell All airs.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

Hadn’t heard about the cheating.  Yikes.  

If true about being pregnant, yikes again.  Who’s next?  Debbie?   

Debbie, Mother Chantel, Jenny, or anybody else?

7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I don't believe it, either.  My eyes rolled back so hard I'm surprised people couldn't hear it.

I thought maybe they were doing damage control to protect their TLC payday after Liam was spouting off on social media about them being separated/divorced.  

I'm waiting for an "unfortunate miscarriage" in the very near future...like, right after the Tell All airs.  

I guess nobody was buying that they were still together based on her daily posts of how happy they are. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat my words. I bet he has her blocked because I never see any comments under his posts from her. No way she wouldn’t insert herself into everything about his life. Her son wasn’t the only one saying they had split. People in their city have reportedly seen her and Liam out and about while she’s claiming to still be in Qatar.

Either an unfortunate loss or false positive. Anybody who fakes a miscarriage is disgusting.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Debbie, Mother Chantel, Jenny, or anybody else?

I guess nobody was buying that they were still together based on her daily posts of how happy they are. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat my words. I bet he has her blocked because I never see any comments under his posts from her. No way she wouldn’t insert herself into everything about his life. Her son wasn’t the only one saying they had split. People in their city have reportedly seen her and Liam out and about while she’s claiming to still be in Qatar.

Either an unfortunate loss or false positive. Anybody who fakes a miscarriage is disgusting.

Yup, I agree, and I understand TLC can institute financial penalties when "spoilers" by the participants start emerging.  

I don't put anything past any of these participants, including faking a pregnancy or miscarriage or pulling the "false positive" card out of their ass.  I actually think TLC has damaged the franchise to some degree just by letting participants appear in more than one season.  It's like dangling a carrot in front of some of these chucklefucks and they'll stop at nothing to ensure a second helping at the TLC trough of humiliation, degradation, and greed.  

And, of course, hypocrite that I can be, I'm here for every rabble rousing minute of it.  Because if they're going to sell their souls, I'm going to buy a ticket  😄  

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Eme said:

Have heard no details other than the comments here, but is it called "cheating" when, based on HER INCOME, he can now afford three more wives?  Asking for a friend...

Good question. If I’m not mistaken, she was trashing him for cheating less than a month ago. I’m pretty sure screenshots of her comments and calling him out are floating around. She said it was a waste that she had moved overseas for him. She co-signs when people say things like he doesn’t go down [on her]. She seems really immature, insecure, jealous, and comes off like big daddy Grangela who accuses Mykull of cheating with women who are walking by him on the street. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Since she is in her 60s I really don't believe it.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, FrankOFoley said:

Methinks Laura is confusing "muffin" for "menopause"; just because there was no period doesn't mean "muffin".

Yup, I don't believe there's any yeast in her dough 😄  

I remember when Ramona on RHONYC pulled this same "pregnancy" crap, and then cut to Jill in a talking head saying it wasn't pregnancy, it was menopause knocking at her door.  

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Now they’re trying to claim Laura was hacked. Lordy could she be more of a child? Maybe she should be trying to get on TLCs  Unexpected?

Or maybe a remake of Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Remember when Blanche Devereaux thought she was pregnant because she stopped getting her period? She was devastated for days when she found out that she was simply in menopause. At least she got a date with that handsome veterinarian out of the whole deal. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think Laura has been "buffin her muffin" too much and she's delirious.

I mean really wtf... She's such an embarrassment to older women.

Dying laughing, that's a new one to me!

Yes she is, embarrassing as hell, much like ALL the older women on this franchise, there's not a single one with a shred of dignity. And I am here for it.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She needs to put down the booze and step away from IG.  I mean if she's mad at Aladin she could have done something to entertain us all like catfishing him to shave his head or something equally as awesome.

She’s clearly unwell. Attention is a heck of a drug. She was arguing with people about her “pregnancy” like 12 hours ago, but then she comes out and says she lost it last month. So why make the pregnancy announcement two days ago? I pray she finds peace off social media and decides to take a break like her most recent post says. Trying to get his attention like this backfired in a big way. She would’ve done better going on Tinder and meeting some hot young dude to make him jealous.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

She’s clearly unwell. Attention is a heck of a drug. She was arguing with people about her “pregnancy” like 12 hours ago, but then she comes out and says she lost it last month. So why make the pregnancy announcement two days ago? I pray she finds peace off social media and decides to take a break like her most recent post says. Trying to get his attention like this backfired in a big way. She would’ve done better going on Tinder and meeting some hot young dude to make him jealous.

She's manic or psychotic right now. She's berating "thirsty women," claiming she's pregnant, claiming that she miscarried, claiming Aladin abused her, and engaging in pressured speech that's apparent even via text. I'm not saying that the pregnancy, miscarriage, and abuse never happened, but it's a massive info dump over a 4 or 5 day period. Someone needs to get her into an inpatient facility and limit her access to the internet and social media. She's really unwell and needs professional help.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She's manic or psychotic right now. She's berating "thirsty women," claiming she's pregnant, claiming that she miscarried, claiming Aladin abused her, and engaging in pressured speech that's apparent even via text. I'm not saying that the pregnancy, miscarriage, and abuse never happened, but it's a massive info dump over a 4 or 5 day period. Someone needs to get her into an inpatient facility and limit her access to the internet and social media. She's really unwell and needs professional help.

What is "pressured speech?"

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Burning Rubber said:

I think it's generally fast speech...like how a crackhead might talk....all the thoughts spilling out everywhere. 

9 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Who said she would claim loss/miscarriage? She’s now alleging it was an ectopic pregnancy and that they aren’t together.

Yeah, someone called it....whoever you are, come and take a victory lap and a bow!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/15/2019 at 7:28 AM, Persnickety1 said:

14 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think it's generally fast speech...like how a crackhead might talk....all the thoughts spilling out everywhere. 

Yeah, someone called it....whoever you are, come and take a victory lap and a bow!  

Victory lap being taken but I'm sure a lot of us knew this would have to culminate in an "unfortunate miscarriage," otherwise we'd be seeing Laura's crazy ass on a very special episode of ID Discovery Web of Lies.  😄 😄 😄  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Burning Rubber said:

It's super rapid speech that doesn't pause to let others speak. It's often disorganized, loud, inappropriate, and not picking up on conversational cues. You'll notice quickly the text conversation stops being a conversation. Laura stops paying attention to and responding to the other side of the conversation. 

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319186.php

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:
3 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

It's super rapid speech that doesn't pause to let others speak. It's often disorganized, loud, inappropriate, and not picking up on conversational cues. You'll notice quickly the text conversation stops being a conversation. Laura stops paying attention to and responding to the other side of the conversation.

Oh, like Darcey and Stacey talk? 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

So. Laura couldn’t just go the miscarriage route, she had to go for extra sympathy with an ectopic pregnancy. One that would have been resolved a month ago, but she announced the happy news just days ago. And in her IG she was going against all the thirsty women for landing on her man, whom she was currently with in Quatar, but now it seems Aladin didn’t know about the pregnancy because he blocked her on social media.

don’t know about any of you, but I was able to let my husband know in person about our”muffin”🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 9/18/2019 at 4:14 PM, HunterHunted said:

Good call @HunterHunted on the current mania. She's currently in Engabo with Evelyn, probably drinking and dancing every night, maybe a bit of whoring, idk.

I think she was depressed during her time in Qatar. When she was talking to Liam in the hotel room, her sad overweight menopausal face was melting. I felt so sorry for her, so empathetic. Oh, and dancing in a circle with the young Arabs...no honey, just no.

You're middle aged now; you were probably really cute in the 90s, but now you're going to be embarrassed watching yourself on TV. So we're getting ready for another depressive mood.

• Love 3
On 9/18/2019 at 7:20 AM, blubld43 said:

Yes she is, embarrassing as hell, much like ALL the older women on this franchise, there's not a single one with a shred of dignity. And I am here for it.

Me too, I'm here to point and laugh. I feel like anyone who signs up to be on this type of show knows the game and is willing to sell their self for some fame and a little TLC cash. Most of these people could find a mate here but they get themselves in trouble because they think they deserve a hotter mate so they have to find it in another country. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Her self imposed social media break lasted all of a day? She had a live something or other on IG yesterday. She’s baaaaaaaack. She has issues.

I didn't watch it, I won't give her page views or clicks or any kind of validation, but all the comments I saw about it were along the lines of:
"Sad.  What a trainwreck."
"I hope she gets help."
"Messy."
"I watched about 30 seconds of it and died of second hand embarrassment for her."
"She needs to look into therapy before going back on television or social media."

And we don't have to watch her IG lives to have known any of that already.  
Egads.  

I didn't watch her live; but I read about it on reddit.  Basically she didn't say anything of worth except we will know the truth at the tell all.  Oh and Evilin threatened to kill anyone that messed with Laura online.🙄

I guess she's claiming Aladin abused her.  I don't believe that.  He seems to oddly care about her on the show and he has sort of a gentle personality.  Even when he was mad about the purple friend; he left; he didn't stay there and fight with her continually or put his hands on her.  Pol chimed in on his IG and claims that anytime he and Sluggie fought or were at each other's throats TLC or sharp were always stepping in to offer counseling or check and make sure they were okay and safe.  But, Pol's a liar too and sharp filmed Nickel slapping around Azan so there's that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I didn't watch her live; but I read about it on reddit.  Basically she didn't say anything of worth except we will know the truth at the tell all.  Oh and Evilin threatened to kill anyone that messed with Laura online.🙄

I guess she's claiming Aladin abused her.  I don't believe that.  He seems to oddly care about her on the show and he has sort of a gentle personality.  Even when he was mad about the purple friend; he left; he didn't stay there and fight with her continually or put his hands on her.  Pol chimed in on his IG and claims that anytime he and Sluggie fought or were at each other's throats TLC or sharp were always stepping in to offer counseling or check and make sure they were okay and safe.  But, Pol's a liar too and sharp filmed Nickel slapping around Azan so there's that.

Oh please. Laura is a manipulative attention seeking drama queen who loves painting herself as a victim. 

I don't think aladin laid a finger on her and I don't think him telling her not to do things that were disrespectful to him, his culture or could get him arrested to be mental abuse.    

I imagine prior relationships were tumultuous with Laura pushing and pushing until there were blow ups and fights.  Some people don't think a relationship is "real" unless there is constant fighting. 

On multiple occasions she has pushed aladin's buttons, IMO, hoping that he would engage in an argument as a sign of his "love" which she isn't confident in because she is twice his age and size.

The wine, the vibrator, bringing up the vibrator again, playing runteldat on Liam.  I think it's a pattern with her and I'd be curious to hear what all the previous "assholes" Laura has been involved with have to say, because I bet the story is way different than Laura's story. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 14