Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Aladin is QUITE full of himself. He knows how hot he is, is he trying to have a career in modeling? I mean this guy isn’t just “cute” in a normal way (like I think Pedro and Jihoon are cute but in an typical sort of way), this guy could be on an underwear ad!!! His friend Mohammed is attractive as well. 

This is going to be interesting. 

Somehow I don't see him being happy with her talking about his.....lack of bedroom skills...on national TV........wonder how that's going to go over....

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

Somehow I don't see him being happy with her talking about his.....lack of bedroom skills...on national TV........wonder how that's going to go over....

I would think NO man wants that, especially a culture like Aladin's.  I would find it very insulting to get a book like that, or to give a book like that to the man in my life.  Just sit down and talk.  If you can fornicate, you should be able to talk about this stuff.  

I can like myself some fine dark eyed dark haired men, but Aladin?  Just a no from me.

• Love 7

The weight may be an issue, or it may not be as big as it's made out to be. It's so easy to try to talk and say you like to be touched in X way. You can do it without hurting anyone's pride or feelings or ego.

• Love 3

In my experience, the more conventionally attractive the man, the less work he wants to put in.  Not a hard and fast rule of course, but a general guideline?  Or maybe something I heard on revenge of the nerds.  I can't remember.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

In my experience, the more conventionally attractive the man, the less work he wants to put in.  Not a hard and fast rule of course, but a general guideline?  Or maybe something I heard on revenge of the nerds.  I can't remember.

Oh I agree with this. Women are typically given unwanted sexual attention between puberty and menopause just because they are women, so a very beautiful woman may be vain but NEVER as much so as a very beautiful man because the women (and men) will FAWN and flock to them just because. 

A guy who’s a 9 or a 10 never has to work for sex ever, people will put up with him just for the experience of being with someone so hot. Now that doesn’t mean they will find it easier to have relationships but casual sex? Absolutely. 

• Love 3

OK, I'm apparently a little slow on the uptake because it took a while for what Aladin said while talking to his friend to sink in.  He basically said that whenever Laura reacts in a way he does not like (such as getting jealous of other women he is messaging) he simply blocks her until she gets back in line.  He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.  He's training her to be what he wants.  There was a preview of someone saying he can have up to 4 wives.  He is setting her up so that when he decides it's time to take another wife she will be so docile that she will simply consent and keep contributing money, cooking, cleaning, etc.  He doesn't care if she is sexually satisfied because that part of the relationship is going to dwindle until she's happy for whatever crumbs he deigns to give her.  He's definitely setting up the long con.

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

He basically said that whenever Laura reacts in a way he does not like (such as getting jealous of other women he is messaging) he simply blocks her until she gets back in line.  He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.  He's training her to be what he wants.  

I felt that Al a din was setting himself up as a control freak. Starting his collection of wives. ...Laura can be the matron of the group training the younger ones in how to please their man, while keeping them in line....however Laura thinks that she is going to be the one and only...massive control issues ahead!

and they are already married...divorce bring a division of property....Laura US$$$, Al a din property 0

• Love 4

I think the preview that mentioned the 4 wives is just for added drama.

Aladin is Tunesian and polygamy is abolished in Tunesia. He lives in Qatar and this is what Qatar online has to say about polygamy in Qatar:

“As per Sharia Law, a Muslim man can have up to four wives, provided, he can look after them materially and treats them equally. However, this practice is no longer being followed, as very few are able to afford it,..”

I doubt that Aladin is one of the few men in Qatar who can afford multiple wives.

https://www.onlineqatar.com/living/laws-and-regulations/marriage-laws-in-qatar

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

OK, I'm apparently a little slow on the uptake because it took a while for what Aladin said while talking to his friend to sink in.  He basically said that whenever Laura reacts in a way he does not like (such as getting jealous of other women he is messaging) he simply blocks her until she gets back in line.  He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.  He's training her to be what he wants.  There was a preview of someone saying he can have up to 4 wives.  He is setting her up so that when he decides it's time to take another wife she will be so docile that she will simply consent and keep contributing money, cooking, cleaning, etc.  He doesn't care if she is sexually satisfied because that part of the relationship is going to dwindle until she's happy for whatever crumbs he deigns to give her.  He's definitely setting up the long con.

I'm also curious about the laws governing marriage is quatar.  I don't know how much financial power a husband has over his wife's assets and ability to travel.  I read one Google article and it was unclear as to who controls the finances in a marriage.  *

If he controls the money and can ultimately control when and where she goes he may well be setting her up to be the breadwinner.  If he controls her money then he might have enough for at least a second wife.

*Fun fact: Apparently a man can divorce a woman by simply saying "I divorce you" to her three times.  He can take it back but only if he said it in the heat of passion.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I'm also curious about the laws governing marriage is quatar.  I don't know how much financial power a husband has over his wife's assets and ability to travel.  I read one Google article and it was unclear as to who controls the finances in a marriage.  *

If he controls the money and can ultimately control when and where she goes he may well be setting her up to be the breadwinner.  If he controls her money then he might have enough for at least a second wife.

*Fun fact: Apparently a man can divorce a woman by simply saying "I divorce you" to her three times.  He can take it back but only if he said it in the heat of passion.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice... poof Aladin is gone. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Forgive my ignorance, but how would using a vibrator improve ALADIN'S sexual performance? Simply because he's holding it he'll get credit for being a skilled lover?  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Quoting this article from Distractify, Laura is 61 not 51! 

“Laura, 61, first flew to Qatar to meet Aladin (pronounced uh-lah-din ) after talking to the 29-year-old personal trainer for eight months on Facebook. Now, the Florida retiree is ready to make the move permanent despite her trust issues and the inevitable culture shock she will experience, like learning that it is legal for Aladin to have four wives. NBD.”

Instagram: @tlc_laura_aladin and @aladinjallali

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Forgive my ignorance, but how would using a vibrator improve ALADIN'S sexual performance? Simply because he's holding it he'll get credit for being a skilled lover?  

honestly, she can probably do that better than him.  

But now he will have a ready excuse to withhold any sex from her.  

Ramadan is coming....

33 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Quoting this article from Distractify, Laura is 61 not 51! 

“Laura, 61, first flew to Qatar to meet Aladin (pronounced uh-lah-din ) after talking to the 29-year-old personal trainer for eight months on Facebook. Now, the Florida retiree is ready to make the move permanent despite her trust issues and the inevitable culture shock she will experience, like learning that it is legal for Aladin to have four wives. NBD.”

Instagram: @tlc_laura_aladin and @aladinjallali

My mom is 65 and looks younger than laura.  She is a walking advertisment for sunscreen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, DaphneCat said:

There was a preview of someone saying he can have up to 4 wives. 

I suppose TLC will be all too eager to promote a new crossover--"Sister Wives Qatar Style" 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Yes, Muslim men can have up to 4 wives at one time.    They also are expected to support them, not live off of them.  

Someone else said that Laura is giving up her dogs, her son Liam, and her life here for a hot dick.   Nope, according to Laura, Aladin is not so hot in the sack.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, Muslim men can have up to 4 wives at one time.    They also are expected to support them, not live off of them.  

Someone else said that Laura is giving up her dogs, her son Liam, and her life here for a hot dick.   Nope, according to Laura, Aladin is not so hot in the sack.  

My heart literally broke for Liam tonight.  He is truly heartbroken over his mom leaving, and not in a "Gee I am a Man Baby Guy" it was real love between these two and he KNOWS she is walking into a shitshow.  Laura, Laura, Laura!!!!  You not only have 167 gigantic ass flags being waved at you, you feel it internally.  Listen to that voice.  Then, during the phone call, SHE APOLOGIZED!!!!  And he never answered her question.  I hate Aladin.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think Laura has a mean streak, and deserves the soaking she’s going to get. She’s leaving her son and dogs behind. Yes the son can be independent, but dogs are a lifetime commitment. She’s gross. Walking through the airport all red faced and sweaty in grubby clothes. I’m surprised Aladin can even get it up. She’s immature and selfish on top of being unattractive. 

Too bad Sum meat didn’t nab her first. She has enough coins to keep him in his sweet cold water apartment. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Laura, maybe if you had a career that could take you to Qatar, and afford you some protection from things that can go wrong, you wouldn't have as many red flags. Being behind a company's walls can be a great thing.

Your family and friends are concerned for you. Perhaps you have travelled before, maybe you haven't. You are not going to be living much of a Western lifestyle. And you have zero idea what Aladin's true intentions are. Are you the magical lamp? Is there some Open Sesame tale coming up?

Perhaps if you were better groomed, better dressed, etc. the attraction might seem more real. Perhaps he does see you as a diamond in the rough, perhaps his intentions are a bit more sinister. Watch your every move and don't have any money or valuables hanging around your room.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

So, she's giving this all up for MAYBE a hot dick?  Wow.  Early onset dementia.

The problem is that she couldn't test drive the dick first.  She might have come to her senses if it wasn't all that great.  I know I would have (though he may not be as awful as she says)

• Love 3

Laura, stay home. At least you know your dogs love you. Dicks are a dime a dozen, and quite easy to find right here in the states.  In fact they can be found on about half the population.

If you have to beg someone to give you oral sex, how in the world could you ever relax and enjoy it?  The best oral sex is when he is enjoying it as much as you are.  She's a nutter.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I think Laura has a mean streak, and deserves the soaking she’s going to get. She’s leaving her son and dogs behind. Yes the son can be independent, but dogs are a lifetime commitment. She’s gross. Walking through the airport all red faced and sweaty in grubby clothes. I’m surprised Aladin can even get it up. She’s immature and selfish on top of being unattractive. 

Too bad Sum meat didn’t nab her first. She has enough coins to keep him in his sweet cold water apartment. 

I agree.  It was eye opening when her son said she has a temper and it will get her into trouble.  I have a 21 year old son and it kinda broke my heart a little to see him crying at the airport.  I could not do that to my son.  (Either of them.)  Like someone else said, these women who are all "I am gonna show THEM who is boss!!" need to stay home.  Laura, you are heading into an extremely male dominated culture.  Aladin AIN'T going down on you, ever.  And stop with putting the word "married" in air quotes.  You ARE married, legally.  Good luck getting a divorce in Qatar.   Stay home with your dogs and son, you KNOW they love you.  I said someplace else I hated Aladin, now I hate Laura.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My heart literally broke for Liam tonight.  He is truly heartbroken over his mom leaving, and not in a "Gee I am a Man Baby Guy" it was real love between these two and he KNOWS she is walking into a shitshow.  Laura, Laura, Laura!!!!  You not only have 167 gigantic ass flags being waved at you, you feel it internally.  Listen to that voice.  Then, during the phone call, SHE APOLOGIZED!!!!  And he never answered her question.  I hate Aladin.

The manipulation Alla-Din exhibited during that phone call and turned it around so she was apologizing to him was classic.  After his comment last week about blocking her for a few days every time she gets out of hand, I smelled a conniving rat, and tonight I got to see said conniving rat.  Laura's an idiot.  

Laura, if you can't stop crying and keep wondering if you're making "the biggest mistake of my life," you probably are.  Not that you will listen to your son or your friend Ludwing who are telling you that you are, you're going to have to learn the hard way.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

The problem is that she couldn't test drive the dick first.  She might have come to her senses if it wasn't all that great. 

They had a legal wedding so that she COULD test drive it! It said it wasn't great, she told the Dildo Store girl he "needed help in the bedroom" and decided to buy among other things, a vibrator which for the life of me I can't understand how that will improve HIS performance. She'd get the same satisfaction if she just stayed home and used the vibrator in the comfort of her own home while Skyping with her Tunisian Love Rat. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

The manipulation Alla-Din exhibited during that phone call and turned it around so she was apologizing to him was classic.  After his comment last week about blocking her for a few days every time she gets out of hand, I smelled a conniving rat, and tonight I got to see said conniving rat.  Laura's an idiot.  

Laura, if you can't stop crying and keep wondering if you're making "the biggest mistake of my life," you probably are.  Not that you will listen to your son or your friend Ludwing who are telling you that you are, you're going to have to learn the hard way.  

I could not believe that phone call.  I literally jumped from the sofa and yelled at the tv.  She apologized?  For what?  HE was a dick, HE FRIGGIN' BLOCKED HER, HE refused to answer her question and she apologized?  First off, Asshat - blocking her was so middle school and passive aggressive it was hard to watch.   Laura, you are too old to be caught up in this toxic and cruel behavior.  You are crying and feeling vulnerable and what does he do?  Dismiss you.  Great guy there.  

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Honey said:

If you have to beg someone to give you oral sex, how in the world could you ever relax and enjoy it?  The best oral sex is when he is enjoying it as much as you are.  She's a nutter.

Is that her plan?  Oh hell no.  No, no, no.  

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

They had a legal wedding so that she COULD test drive it! It said it wasn't great, she told the Dildo Store girl he "needed help in the bedroom" and decided to buy among other things, a vibrator which for the life of me I can't understand how that will improve HIS performance. She'd get the same satisfaction if she just stayed home and used the vibrator in the comfort of her own home while Skyping with her Tunisian Love Rat. 

I wonder if the paper marriage is hard to get out of.  I guess it doesn't matter.  You're right she test drove that busted 82 Toyota Corolla* dick and can't wait to head back for more.

* - no offense to those of you who are fana of the 82 Corolla...it was the first car that came to mind.

• LOL 3
On 7/2/2019 at 9:35 AM, DaphneCat said:

I wanted to find this post because after watching the episode tonight I think you are onto something.  And you are not slow because I only really saw it tonight.

He is pushing her to give up everything and head over there.  He sweet talks her when she makes some noise about not going to Qatar.  She has her pride so she won't want to come back and admit she has been bamboozled.

Once she is there, if she complains he will bounce for a few days.  He probably won't feel any obligation to tell her where he is going.  She will be desperate, lonely and heartbroken in a country where she doesn't know anyone and people are secretly laughing at her. 

She will be so grateful when he comes back home and if she isn't, he will take off again.  She will eventually be trained not to ask any questions or raise a stink.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

She will be so grateful when he comes back home and if she isn't, he will take off again.  She will eventually be trained not to ask any questions or raise a stink.

Exactly! He already has this ball rolling. She apologized to him because he blocked her from his phone and social media. WTAF. I am still curious as to what he benefits from this. She gets a hot young sexy guy, he gets......her. What's in it for him, especially considering he is not going to the US on a fiancé visa?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

Exactly! He already has this ball rolling. She apologized to him because he blocked her from his phone and social media. WTAF. I am still curious as to what he benefits from this. She gets a hot young sexy guy, he gets......her. What's in it for him, especially considering he is not going to the US on a fiancé visa?

The key has to be her monthly retirement checks.  That's all I can figure.  I might expect in a patriarchal society that married women may not have many tools to help them gain financial independence because that would be counterproductive.  So if aladin gets to control her monthly check that's a good get for him.

Or maybe this is some sort of complex dinner for schmucks scenario.

• LOL 5
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The key has to be her monthly retirement checks.  That's all I can figure.  I might expect in a patriarchal society that married women may not have many tools to help them gain financial independence because that would be counterproductive.  So if aladin gets to control her monthly check that's a good get for him.

Or maybe this is some sort of complex dinner for schmucks scenario.

I feel next level evil for saying this but if that is the case, he is earning that money. Any job would have to be better than being with an old fat ugly sad sack like her. That is not a "job" that many people would apply for or want.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Add Laura’s girlfriends to the long list of people telling her she’s making a huge mistake in the bonus scene from last week.  Aladin has no respect for her at all and she just meekly takes being blocked for days on end.  Not much of a relationship there!

• Love 4

For anyone wondering why Laura has not applied for the K1 to bring Aladin to the States.  

I'm just wondering on why she insists on living in Florida...  Nevermind... you can have her.

passport video.png

• Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

This story has to be fabricated then because it was my understanding permanent residents aren't allowed to leave the States for more than 6 months without permission and after a year the clock for citizenship resets and getting back into the country can be tricky. Unless she is planning on moving to Canada with Aladin? 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Messing up quotes
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Kareem said:

Chivalry is not dead.  Aladin defends the Skipper’s age and weight.  

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-aladin-jallali-slams-trolls-who-criticized-wife-laura-age-weight/

I will never, in my life, understand people who go on any show connected with this franchise and act surprised when people make fun of them.

This entire franchise is about snarking on people.  Did Laura think the story of a 61 year old woman who looks like the skipper marrying a man literally half her age was going to be presented as an uplifting love story on THIS show?  Did she bother to watch any of the other shows in the 90 DF franchise?   

As for aladin, I don't think he is selflessly defending Laura.  But I think that him coming off as a "good guy" is a good move for him.  When he starts seeing other women and acting up (leaving for days when she gets annoyed) people will be more likely to see him as a "good guy" and her as a silly old fool with a temper.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I couldn’t copy the picture to post here, but from the People article, in Laura and Aladin’s Wedding picture from July 2018, she is wearing a ridiculous long blonde wig that doesn’t cover her own frizzy hair in the front. And what’s with the tattoos? Is it a requirement for this show that all older women have them in a effort to look young and trendy? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I will never, in my life, understand people who go on any show connected with this franchise and act surprised when people make fun of them.

This entire franchise is about snarking on people.  Did Laura think the story of a 61 year old woman who looks like the skipper marrying a man literally half her age was going to be presented as an uplifting love story on THIS show?  Did she bother to watch any of the other shows in the 90 DF franchise?   

As for aladin, I don't think he is selflessly defending Laura.  But I think that him coming off as a "good guy" is a good move for him.  When he starts seeing other women and acting up (leaving for days when she gets annoyed) people will be more likely to see him as a "good guy" and her as a silly old fool with a temper.  

I agree that he may have done this to appear to be less of a tool and was being sarcastic about the chivalry.  They're quite a pair, for sure!

• Love 2
On 7/16/2019 at 12:08 PM, greekmom said:

For anyone wondering why Laura has not applied for the K1 to bring Aladin to the States.  

I'm just wondering on why she insists on living in Florida...  Nevermind... you can have her.

passport video.png

Damn, I can't get it to work for me. Summary please?

• Love 1

I don't get how these older women like Jenny and Laura are so dumb. Men like these can put up a great front in the beginning until they know that they have you, then they can drop the act.  Once you move to their country you lose your power in the relationship. And if your relationship is based on hot sex, once you are together awhile that's going to cool so you need more than that to sustain your marriage.

Also what happens if you get sick, those younger guys are not going to want to deal with you and you are in a foreign country away from family and friends who could help you.

If you just want some hot dick you can find it locally, especially since most of these people seem to have low standards.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, happy hobo said:

Damn, I can't get it to work for me. Summary please?

It's just my bad attempt at a screen shot doing this at 7:30 am before work. LOL. Sorry if you thought it was a video.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:18 PM, TigerLily20 said:

No way, men love being called Sex Dummies. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

No way, men love being called Sex Dummies. 

I just can't with that book.  

Like why?  Has aladin given her any indication that he would like to get better at sex?  That book was fairly long, so if he doesn't want to read it he certainly won't.  And does she know he even reads English well enough to understand it?

It's such an unnecessarily passive aggressive move.  

He is almost 30.  IMO, there is a rebuttable presumption that he doesn't want to learn. 

If he told her he wanted to learn how to better please her that's one thing, but I don't think he really cares.  Like if she enjoys the jiggy it's fine, if she doesn't thats okay too.  

It's the same thing with the vibrator.  Trying to shame a man into better sex is ridiculous.  

I will laugh out loud when/if this backfires in her face and she ends up having to use the vibrator on herself because aladin took off.

• Love 1

Oh great, another pit mauling statistic on the horizon. I knew Laura was trash when I saw her choice of dog breed, and now we hear one of them is a zero-error monster. Then she ditched that responsibility on her son to chase foreign dick. Niiiiiice.

I wish we knew more about all those failed relationships in Laura's past whose breakdown Liam attributed to Laura's temper. Is it her temper or shitty decision-making?

• Love 5