Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Oh great, another pit mauling statistic on the horizon. I knew Laura was trash when I saw her choice of dog breed, and now we hear one of them is a zero-error monster. Then she ditched that responsibility on her son to chase foreign dick. Niiiiiice.

I wish we knew more about all those failed relationships in Laura's past whose breakdown Liam attributed to Laura's temper. Is it her temper or shitty decision-making?

Is aladin already into her money?  Why can't she help her son anymore?

What a damn mess.  $650 and can't be around anything small..including children and also, you have to do a trial run before you're allowed to pay nearly $700 for a dog.  

Oh, also even if you meet all those requirements...he'd prefer to stay local, so hope you're close to a tiny town in Florida....and you don't have kids.....or any other small animals.....or you won't be around kids.....and you have $650 to spend....and you'd like a dog that has the sort of temperment that can be described as "bullying and harassing" in particular situations.

Goodness.  

He should drop the monetary demands and see if he can find a no kill rescue for pit bulls.  My understanding is that these places really care about the dogs and won't put them in a bad situation, but they aren't going to pay you $650 for the dog.

• Love 12

I’m glad at least he will be around family.  Sad to know his mother wasn’t concerned with what would become of him.  

I feel badly for the dog, too.  Florida’s kill shelters are loaded with bully breeds, and Miami has a ban as a result of some of its less than upstanding citizens fighting them.  

I hope this works out for both of them.   

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kareem said:

I’m glad at least he will be around family.  Sad to know his mother wasn’t concerned with what would become of him.  

I feel badly for the dog, too.  Florida’s kill shelters are loaded with bully breeds, and Miami has a ban as a result of some of its less than upstanding citizens fighting them.  

I hope this works out for both of them.   

My Spidey senses tell me that aladin may now have a degree of control over Laura's money and this is why she can no longer help Liam.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 7/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, RealReality said:

The key has to be her monthly retirement checks.  That's all I can figure.  I might expect in a patriarchal society that married women may not have many tools to help them gain financial independence because that would be counterproductive.  So if aladin gets to control her monthly check that's a good get for him.

Or maybe this is some sort of complex dinner for schmucks scenario.

This is what puzzles me, he is a very good looking man. He could easily snag a richer, hotter green card. He’s shopping at the dollar general when he could get himself a Macy’s Greece card

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Same could be said of Mo... but speed is the essence, they'll hook up with the fastest, most committed idiot.

I’m baffled by this one. Also Mo is more of a Kmart green card. Perhaps JC Penney on a good day.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I’m baffled by this one. Also Mo is more of a Kmart green card. Perhaps JC Penney on a good day.

LMAO...truer words were never spoken.

Aladin is like a champagne and Mo is like the champagne of beers. 🤣

• LOL 6

ok so back to the pooch in Florida- the son says "she is neutered" and is asking $650 because she is a pure breed.

I always thought females were spayed( not trying to quibble but really am I right or is neutered a gender neutral term for "desexed'?).........AND the reason pure breeds command such high prices in my understanding is for breeding.............well is she is in fact not able to breed (which is a good thing- adopt don't shop thank you)- then the price is kind of not connected to anything and unwarranted. 

Other than that, Liam does seem like a nice and relatively normal guy on the show because his mom is wacked out. 

Whoever coined the skipper- good one!!!!!!

• Love 1

Call Tia Torres and do a cross over with pit bulls and parolees.

Sadly, Emerald is probably doomed. Not good with kids, or small animals. That means since she can’t reproduce there’s a good chance she’ll eventually end up used for fighting. She has a high prey drive. 

Okay, I'm just going to quickly make a point and then leave it alone, but...I wonder how they trained and/or treated Esmeralda to have her be so aggressive with smaller animals and children.  There is responsibility on them for raising and training a dog that is aggressive towards others and then leaving her behind as they both move to other places.

• Love 8
(edited)

My understanding is that though it may not be a breed specific ban, there are dangerous and vicious dog laws a lot of places, and Emerald certainly has known issues.    Calling her a pure bred is stretching it, since I doubt he has anything resembling papers.   With her aggression history, she's not going on anyone's home owners insurance.   Liam's delusional if he thinks anyone will pay to take that dog, that doesn't want a fighter, or some kind of guard dog.    

My guess is that whoever Liam's moving in with won't allow the dogs there, and I can't blame them.   The restrictions on a known vicious dog are quite daunting too.     

Liam should have studied and received a certification while he was with his mother, and not just hung out in her living room, and going to Bingo with her.  Poor Emerald is just another mess that Laura has left her son with, in her quest for true love with Aladin.   Laura better watch her temper, if that's truly what did sink her last relationships.    Aladin isn't going to put up with her histrionics, and when the cameras go off, she's not going to like his change in behavior.   At best she'll be told to leave Qatar, and the worst is not pleasant to think about.    

Laura is playing with fire, and I just hope a bruised ego is the worst outcome to this 'relationship'. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

They didn’t necessarily have to train or treat Emerald a certain way to make her small animal aggressive. More that they either ignored or unknowingly encouraged that behavior. They probably deal with it by being careful to keep her away from kids and small animals. The way Liam worded his comments  suggests she has a history of attacking and or killing squirrels, cats etc.  They love her so they are careful. New owners may say they will deal with it but the first time she gets hold of the neighbors cat or other small animal and see what she is capable of...? Straight to the pound she’ll go. From there she’ll be lucky if she is euthanized. 

It will be very karma like if Laura finds she’s abandoned her son and pets for a 30 yr old guy who can’t or won't satisfy her.  Hope that vibrator gets the job done.  

• Love 3

Not to be snarky but, does Liam have some sort of learning disorder? Why is he unable to care for himself? Is it emotional support that he is so in need of? At his age, he should be striving to be independent, not looking for another cocoon. That area of Florida is not that expensive. It is far cheaper there than in most of Canada.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Not to be snarky but, does Liam have some sort of learning disorder? Why is he unable to care for himself? Is it emotional support that he is so in need of? At his age, he should be striving to be independent, not looking for another cocoon. That area of Florida is not that expensive. It is far cheaper there than in most of Canada.

Wonder if they own or rent the home they shared. Maybe his salary alone won’t allow him to carry expenses alone? Perhaps he’s just lonely? It seems he and Laura  are the only family members in FL with the rest up in  Canada. Even at his age I can see him wanting to have family around.  Not sure what he does for a living but maybe there are opportunities in Canada. Actually I’m glad he left, that way Laura doesn’t have him as a fallback if when she and Aladin split. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Wonder if they own or rent the home they shared. Maybe his salary alone won’t allow him to carry expenses alone? Perhaps he’s just lonely? It seems he and Laura  are the only family members in FL with the rest up in  Canada. Even at his age I can see him wanting to have family around.  Not sure what he does for a living but maybe there are opportunities in Canada. Actually I’m glad he left, that way Laura doesn’t have him as a fallback if when she and Aladin split. 

Good point, however, he was so emotionally labile at the airport that I had to wonder if he didn't have a developmental disability. 

Plus, if he does not have duel citizenship, it is doubtful he could legally work in Florida.  You would think his mother would have thought about that and at least gotten him in a position to be self-sustaining here or in Canada.....instead, she was more concerned about *coochie-cream*. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I absolutely think that Liam cannot afford to live in that house alone.  

I also think that Laura had every intention of helping him financially and there is a good chance that she cannot because aladin is into her money/monthly check.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, not you again said:

The vocabulary used by veterinarians is "altered" for neutered/spayed and "unaltered" for not.

We should use the same nomenclature for aged-out humans 👤😾

• LOL 1

Does anyone know if Aladin was married before? if you have too much time on your hands (like I do) and go through older photos on his Facebook you’ll see he’s wearing a wedding ring 🤔 And it doesn’t look like the same one he wears now

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, leggomyeggo said:

Does anyone know if Aladin was married before? if you have too much time on your hands (like I do) and go through older photos on his Facebook you’ll see he’s wearing a wedding ring 🤔 And it doesn’t look like the same one he wears now

A multiple wife situation would be the icing on the cake.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 7/19/2019 at 9:28 PM, Angry Moldolvian said:

This is what puzzles me, he is a very good looking man. He could easily snag a richer, hotter green card. He’s shopping at the dollar general when he could get himself a Macy’s Greece card

I live in a town with a large percentage of fake marriages. I have seen young men with Aladin looks walking around with women in their late 40s to early 50s. These women are always broke, damaged, in tough places in their lives, overweight, and excited as he that a young foreign hottie is with them. From my perspective, older women with money and stability dont fall prey to these scammers. They aim for the Danielles, Lauras, the needy, poor and desperate ones. Because women with 1 brain cell know when they are being scammed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I live in a town with a large percentage of fake marriages. I have seen young men with Aladin looks walking around with women in their late 40s to early 50s. These women are always broke, damaged, in tough places in their lives, overweight, and excited as he that a young foreign hottie is with them. From my perspective, older women with money and stability dont fall prey to these scammers. They aim for the Danielles, Lauras, the needy, poor and desperate ones. Because women with 1 brain cell know when they are being scammed. 

That makes perfect sense

• Love 2

It seems Laura’s main concern in her relationship with Aladin is having what she considers a good looking guy as a live sex toy. I can’t imagine she couldn’t find a guy in the US that could serve that same purpose. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I can’t imagine she couldn’t find a guy in the US that could serve that same purpose. 

For a price, of course, but it would still work out cheaper than moving her ass to Qatar. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

For a price, of course, but it would still work out cheaper than moving her ass to Qatar. 

Sadly she’s going to find herself using that vibrator to get off after Aladin has rolled over and gone to sleep. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't know.  Young, good looking American guys seem like they would have a lot more life options.....college....girls their own age with good income potential.....better looking grandma's to choose from....wealthier older women....

I feel like she is kinda getting a deal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I think it’s perfectly reasonable for Liam to want to move back to Canada to live near his family. Not saying he’s going to live WITH THEM in the same house (or he may, he’s only 21), but many people enjoy having a large social network and the ability to spend time with their extended family regularly. 

I 100% believe Laura was sending him money for expenses and stopped- so FL isn’t workable for him any more. 

I do feel awful for the dogs, pit bulls get an awful reputation because of irresponsible  and cruel humans- BUT Liam is ridiculous. $650 to adopt a rescue dog?!! You’re kidding me. Her being pure bred means nothing if she’s been spayed/altered! Even the most fancy no kill no cage shelters in Chicago only charge at most $200 to adopt a dog and that comes with all sorts of support (dog training, ability to turn in the dog if it doesn’t work out etc). He should be working with a pitbull rescue group and trying to get her adopted ASAP. I commend him for being honest that he dog should not be around small children, cats or other little dogs. $650.....you’re shitting me. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't know.  Young, good looking American guys seem like they would have a lot more life options.....college....girls their own age with good income potential.....better looking grandma's to choose from....wealthier older women....

I feel like she is kinda getting a deal.

Yes. There are a large number of older wealthy women who are single that can afford USC arm candy. Also Laura being white, blonde and blue eyed doesn’t go as far in the USA because there are tons of white blonde blue eyed women here (richer and more together than Laura), and US or Canadian citizen wouldn’t care about her citizenship status. 

This isn’t just about sex. Plenty of older people have active sex and social lives and don’t have to move half way across the world for it. Laura is getting something out of this deal, and it’s probably related to her need to feel needed. She thinks she has power in this relationship and she doesn’t. 

• Love 6
On 7/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, Lily247 said:

You are so right. I also think the older women who have it “together” have no problem meeting men in their own age group they are attracted to for sex, companionship dating and all that. They wouldn’t even entertain an Aladin type other than to think he was hot.

Yes the men do die first, but when you’re in your 50s there are still men in your peer group (your 80s not so much, which is why my grandfather had all these widows making him pie as he was the last one alive at 89!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Liam alluded to Laura being in several failed relationships and that part of the reason they didn't work was because of her temper. I can't wait to see how that works out with Aladin because he strikes me as a hothead, too. I see huge red flags and in the Middle East I imagine the laws are a lot different when it comes to domestic violence and favor the men. 

Edited by magemaud
spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Liam alluded to Laura being in several failed relationships and that part of the reason they didn't work was because of her temper. I can't wait to see how that works out with Aladin because he strikes me as a hothead, too. I see huge red flags and in the Middle East I imagine the laws are a lot different when it comes to domestic violence and favor the men. 

I tell my Mom about this show (glad she doesn’t judge me for it) and she thinks Laura’s “temper” is “aka I went off on someone and destroyed their property or hit them and they pressed charges.” Not felony level but that she’s been put in handcuffs and told to “cool down” more than once. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

He doesn't strike me as a hothead at all and I think that's going to be a problem.  

He doesn't engage, he takes off, ignores and blocks Laura when she gets upset.  People who get really mad want that engagement and he won't give it to her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Anyone know Laura's last name? Super curious from where she is from here in Canada.

Pretty sure she said she's from Toronto. I remember because that's where I live.

• Love 2

Does Laura have a dorsal fin? 

I’ve been trying to find her last name for weeks with no success. She’s using her married to Aladin last name, “Jallali.” Not to be confused with that other Tunisian Love Rat, Mohammed Jbali. 

92922CDC-0335-4CDC-A83B-DFF2185B9545.jpeg

You guys, can you imagine her poor son (Liam, I think) watching this show and seeing his dumb ass mom whip out the sex toys with Aladdin? I would go into hiding if I were him. Poor little guy 😟
She is almost on par with Danielle from a previous season. Completely unaware of reality. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

probably the mic pack? 

That's what I first thought too, but it's in a weird spot, and it's too round and soft-looking. Looks like a lipoma or a pilar cyst. Right, dr. Lee?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

If she gets caught, that can get her thrown into prison in Qatar! 

Let he who is without sin throw the first vibrator.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

So apparently Alladin deleted all their pictures on IG and vagueposted about respect.

He's done!

Oh la la, spill the tea because I don't understand modern social media and until 3 years age I had Napster.  

Is he vague posting that she should respect him?  The women should respect men by giving them signing rights on their accounts?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, deedee2 said:

That's what I first thought too, but it's in a weird spot, and it's too round and soft-looking. Looks like a lipoma or a pilar cyst. Right, dr. Lee?

Maybe Laura will be on a crossover episode. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1