Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

I rarely look up these people’s social media accounts because everyone else here is really good at sharing the info. Today I decided to look up Aladdin’s and it seems he’s hinting that when the tell all is over he has a lot to say. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Lily247 said:

And did she have a baby ? I always see Aladdins mom with a baby. It seems so sad

Yes, I believe his sister had a baby.  And it is sad, but be great for her to know that her son is being portrayed as a wife beater. 

Hmmm..... there's some gossip on reddit that there are tons of police reports and a restraining order against Laura from Aladin while they were living in Guitar.  Apparently they went to another fertility doctor that said she was too old to get knocked up and tote and she went off the rails.  She broke things in his apartment, tried to steal his phone to "plant" cheating evidence or gay evidence or gay cheating evidence on it so she could accuse him and get him arrested or upload it to IG.  She verbally abused their neighbors. She told him before she left to go to the tell all that she would destroy him. There is a no contact order in place.  Seems sketchy, it's from a 'friend of a friend' but I'd believe it.  She seems nuts and it would explain why he was so mad at her at the tell nothing and he probably couldn't bring all that up legally to out her and tell his side.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Hmmm..... there's some gossip on reddit that there are tons of police reports and a restraining order against Laura from Aladin while they were living in Guitar.  Apparently they went to another fertility doctor that said she was too old to get knocked up and tote and she went off the rails.  She broke things in his apartment, tried to steal his phone to "plant" cheating evidence or gay evidence or gay cheating evidence on it so she could accuse him and get him arrested or upload it to IG.  She verbally abused their neighbors. She told him before she left to go to the tell all that she would destroy him. There is a no contact order in place.  Seems sketchy, it's from a 'friend of a friend' but I'd believe it.  She seems nuts and it would explain why he was so mad at her at the tell nothing and he probably couldn't bring all that up legally to out her and tell his side.

If it happened, it's probably because she was made aware he would be marrying someone else to have babies (e.g. Mykuhl), & with no hope of having any babies herself he confirmed what would happen & she went bat shit cray on him.

If he had been fine with no kids there would be no reason for her to lose her shit, so my feeling is there were consequences she couldn't face. That's my theory.

It also doesn't mean if she did any of that it was okay. IF he was originally as upfront with her as Mykuhl is being with Big Ange, then it's her own fault for going ahead with the marriage.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

On 10/15/2019 at 11:41 AM, DanaMB said:

I rarely look up these people’s social media accounts because everyone else here is really good at sharing the info. Today I decided to look up Aladdin’s and it seems he’s hinting that when the tell all is over he has a lot to say. 

Maybe these two posts are related.  

If what @doyouevengohere read is true, then perhaps that's the tea Aladin is hinting at spilling in the post by @DanaMB.  

I want to see copies of the police reports and the no contact order, dammit, Aladin...don't disappoint us!  

• Love 10
11 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the catfish in this couple is actually Laura.     I bet she told Aladin she was getting a huge pension, that would only increase, and a bunch of other lies.  

I think this is exactly what happened.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

I personally cannot wait to see our gorgeous Arabian magic-carpet-flying prince dump this gross disrespectful hag on the 2nd half of the Tell Nothing. 🎈

Between Laura, big Ang, and Jenny, we older women look like pure fools. Or psychotic witches. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 10/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the catfish in this couple is actually Laura.     I bet she told Aladin she was getting a huge pension, that would only increase, and a bunch of other lies.  

He’s certainly no catfish. Looks the same in person as in photos, very fit, has the job he says he had and a modest bachelor apartment. It’s obvious from her filtered photos that she was The catfish. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Lauras’ instagram .... she’s trying to make it seem like she and Raoul are together. The tell all needed to be filmed after all the episodes aired and the idiots posted on social media. And then had a good moderator.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Wanda said:

Lauras’ instagram .... she’s trying to make it seem like she and Raoul are together. The tell all needed to be filmed after all the episodes aired and the idiots posted on social media. And then had a good moderator.

If Laura wants Evylin's sloppy seconds.... then whatever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm sure she told him she was fertile and could tote too.  I think that was a BIG part of it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I'm sure she told him she was fertile and could tote too.  I think that was a BIG part of it.

I don’t know why he would believe it. Not even Jihoon’s Super Sperm could get her pregnant.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

He's probably not had much sex education or limited info as to menopause and women's fertile years.  Having kids was really important to him and she probably assured him that she still could load and tote with no problems.  I completely see her being manipulative in this area.  I believe Laura preyed on what was most important to him and lied up a storm to secure this marriage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

He's probably not had much sex education or limited info as to menopause and women's fertile years.  Having kids was really important to him and she probably assured him that she still could load and tote with no problems.  I completely see her being manipulative in this area.  I believe Laura preyed on what was most important to him and lied up a storm to secure this marriage.

Dying here!

• LOL 4

I think Laura's appeal was her money and steady eddie pension, which she obviously misrepresented.  

Trying to shame aladin on national TV as a golddigger doesn't work for me because so what? 

He is a golddigger and she is a desperate older woman who looks like the skipper and wanted a hot guy.  

This is the game played by countless westerners that prey upon the desperation and poverty in other countries.   

If Laura said the sky was blue id make sure to check.  She is a lying liar who lies.  Maybe Raoul got drunk and slept with her.....but I wouldn't take her word for it.  

And I promise you that aladin couldn't give a shit.....which I'm sure is Laura's goal. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 8
On 10/22/2019 at 4:39 AM, Wanda said:

I wish there was a way to do like a shadow "tell all."

We all piss on Shaun, but I suspect that TPTB come up with the questions.  In a few years her job will be done by a robot in a tailored suit.  At this point it could be done by Watson or alexa because all she does is ask questions on a card.  

So, I suspect there is some sort of contractual or liability reason that they cannot or do not ask all the questions that the viewers want to know. 

It could be that both TLC and the participants are contractually obligated to ONLY discuss aired footage and cannot discuss social media rumors. 

If participants can discuss topics outside of the aired footage then some of the editing shenanigans and producer tricks would come to light and there would be a million cries of "I was edited badly!" or "that's not how it really happened!"

It could be that TLC doesn't want potential liability if they push too hard at the tell all and someone has a breakdown and hurts themselves or someone else.  

I think if it was as simple as worrying about people just walking off stage, they could monetarily "penalize" participants who walk off stage or refuse to answer questions.  

Anyways, a shadow tell all....maybe done by that guy who is super involved ....Johnny Yates? Maybe on a YouTube channel would be great because I think he could ask the hard questions and get around NDAs by talking to friends/family.  I haven't read their NDA, but I think it would likely cost too much to litigate and TLC wouldn't care after the fact. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, RealReality said:

We all piss on Shaun, but I suspect that TPTB come up with the questions.  In a few years her job will be done by a robot in a tailored suit.  At this point it could be done by Watson or alexa because all she does is ask questions on a card.  

30 minutes ago, RealReality said:

So, I suspect there is some sort of contractual or liability reason that they cannot or do not ask all the questions that the viewers want to know. 

I agree. I think they've hired someone totally disinterested and slightly put off by the entire franchise because they don't want their lies getting out. 90 Days doesn't really get into the meat of an international relationship and all it entails... They make it all about the emotional drama and not the actual legal drama because when they do it's kinda scary (see: Ashley and Jay... who calls the cops on a young black man in a town you've said is super racist?)

45 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Trying to shame aladin on national TV as a golddigger doesn't work for me because so what? 

Aladin is so well put together. I don't know what "Middle Class" Tunisians look like... but he seems to be from a pretty good background and he was probably looking for an "easy in" to the States and not just some extra money. He discovered Laura lied about her ability to get him to America... >and I've heard from friends the process to bring a spouse over to Canada is even worse (as they don't have a special spousal visa... just regular immigrant visa) so that was a no go<. So, he cut his losses because he couldn't deal with a woman making illegal bootleg alcohol and wandering off in a country that doesn't look kindly on women traveling alone... 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I agree. I think they've hired someone totally disinterested and slightly put off by the entire franchise because they don't want their lies getting out. 90 Days doesn't really get into the meat of an international relationship and all it entails... They make it all about the emotional drama and not the actual legal drama because when they do it's kinda scary (see: Ashley and Jay... who calls the cops on a young black man in a town you've said is super racist?)

Most of these couples on 90 Days aren't representative of international relationships.  They're cast based on their drama value, and several of them are actually fake.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wish there was a way to do like a shadow "tell all."

It could be that both TLC and the participants are contractually obligated to ONLY discuss aired footage and cannot discuss social media rumors. 

If participants can discuss topics outside of the aired footage then some of the editing shenanigans and producer tricks would come to light and there would be a million cries of "I was edited badly!" or "that's not how it really happened!"

It could be that TLC doesn't want potential liability if they push too hard at the tell all and someone has a breakdown and hurts themselves or someone else.  

I think if it was as simple as worrying about people just walking off stage, they could monetarily "penalize" participants who walk off stage or refuse to answer questions.  

Anyways, a shadow tell all....maybe done by that guy who is super involved ....Johnny Yates? Maybe on a YouTube channel would be great because I think he could ask the hard questions and get around NDAs by talking to friends/family.  I haven't read their NDA, but I think it would likely cost too much to litigate and TLC wouldn't care after the fact. 

100% to all of that.  

I bitched about Shaun over on the Twitter (without tagging her, even!) and she replied that she can only ask what the producers want her to ask, she doesn't really dig any deeper into the stories to be able to ask follow up questions.  

There's definitely something keeping them from getting a better, more hard-hitting host because with someone who is going to actually ask those questions that get the responses we should be getting... the show would be much more explosive (or ACTUALLY as dramatic as they hype it up to be) and thus... higher ratings, no?  Why wouldn't TLC want that?  They're afraid of getting sued? But they'll air footage of Nitwit Nicole pushing around Azan? They'll reward the Family Chantel with their own terrible show (i didn't watch, but how many episodes did they drag out Chantel's "You never defended me to your family!" line?)? 

Man, this show keeps finding new lows every season, doesn't it? 

• Love 12

Just a random thought about Laura's pension being "cut."

Does anyone know if that pension was associated with her employment in Canada?

I know nothing about the laws in Canada in this regard, but I'm wondering if being "cut" meant Canada was garnishing her pension for her back child support.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Just a random thought about Laura's pension being "cut."

Does anyone know if that pension was associated with her employment in Canada?

I know nothing about the laws in Canada in this regard, but I'm wondering if being "cut" meant Canada was garnishing her pension for her back child support.  

I don’t know anything about Canadian pensions either but it’s possible that her pension wasn’t well-funded it managed and that’s why her payments were cut.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

There's definitely something keeping them from getting a better, more hard-hitting host because with someone who is going to actually ask those questions that get the responses we should be getting... the show would be much more explosive (or ACTUALLY as dramatic as they hype it up to be) and thus... higher ratings, no?  Why wouldn't TLC want that?  They're afraid of getting sued? But they'll air footage of Nitwit Nicole pushing around Azan? They'll reward the Family Chantel with their own terrible show (i didn't watch, but how many episodes did they drag out Chantel's "You never defended me to your family!" line?)? 

Man, this show keeps finding new lows every season, doesn't it? 

There's a chance that TLC and 90 Day will never get any new cast if it looks like the partcipants are only getting married for a green card or fame. Remember, there are fines and prison time associated with marriage fraud. If they delve too deep and blow up someone's spot, TLC may never get anyone new to participate. It's best to be somewhat superficial in their critique and let the audience fill in the blanks. As to being sued by the participants, the production company and network are indemnified against all lawsuits brought by the participants or their estates. This includes death. There has never been a successful lawsuit in the US brought by a participant against a reality tv show.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I just can't buy that Aladin was totally into her for her immense fortune.  He is employed; he said he made more money that her; he was living on his own without her before her.  Maybe he hit a rough month because his wife was acting like a fool and he had to stay home from work to babysit her to keep her from destroying their apartment and he had to ask her to help pay rent (since she is also living there and probably running her mouth about how she is woman hear her roar).  Like someone else said, no matter what he's done all of it pales in comparison to Laura trying to make him appear gay or a wife beater.  All he said about her was that she starts fights; which I believe, and Liam said pretty much the same thing as well- Laura has a temper and explodes and starts crap which ruins all her relationships.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I just can't buy that Aladin was totally into her for her immense fortune.  He is employed; he said he made more money that her; he was living on his own without her before her.  Maybe he hit a rough month because his wife was acting like a fool and he had to stay home from work to babysit her to keep her from destroying their apartment and he had to ask her to help pay rent (since she is also living there and probably running her mouth about how she is woman hear her roar).  Like someone else said, no matter what he's done all of it pales in comparison to Laura trying to make him appear gay or a wife beater.  All he said about her was that she starts fights; which I believe, and Liam said pretty much the same thing as well- Laura has a temper and explodes and starts crap which ruins all her relationships.

It was so hard to hear him at times what with all the other chucklefucks talking over him, but I believe he also said he had paid for the entire wedding (which looked pretty impressive and was probably costly).

I think perhaps he and Laura had an arrangement whereby he would pay for the all of the wedding costs and in return she would cover the rent for a couple of months.  They probably also had an agreement about splitting the bills, too, as many working couples do and then Laura's pension was (supposedly) cut, so she couldn't fulfill her part of the bargain.  

I don't take anything Laura says at face value but I admittedly do like Aladin, so maybe I'm just looking for reasons to land on his side  😄  

• Love 10

I don't really like him; but he is inoffensive to me and like  55% attractive and acceptable.  Laura has shown her crazy while he's just like "stop yelling at me; have some respect".  And he was nice to Ludwing and greeted Liam nicely before Liam started laughing like a serial killer.  Any anger he's shown, I feel like he's done so in frustration that he can't fully defend himself b/c of language barriers or legal constraints.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Claiming a pregnancy was the last straw for me; no freaking way was she pregnant any time in the last decade!

• Love 10
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

There's a chance that TLC and 90 Day will never get any new cast if it looks like the partcipants are only getting married for a green card or fame. Remember, there are fines and prison time associated with marriage fraud. If they delve too deep and blow up someone's spot, TLC may never get anyone new to participate. It's best to be somewhat superficial in their critique and let the audience fill in the blanks. As to being sued by the participants, the production company and network are indemnified against all lawsuits brought by the participants or their estates. This includes death. There has never been a successful lawsuit in the US brought by a participant against a reality tv show.

I dont think a company can contract their way out of intentional acts or gross negligence from my understanding.  Indemnification would be a solution, I suppose, but I don't know that an indemnification clause would be upheld to allow a company to wriggle their way out of gross negligence or intentional acts.  

I think the point you raise is totally valid in that it's very hard to get a reality show to be legally liable for anything.  However, in the wrong circumstances I think it's enough of a litigable question that a show may want to stay safe.  I believe that "the real world" or some other MTV show recently settled with a participant after filming some sort of weird sex act.  I don't think it went to trial, but it survived summary judgment and therefore there was a litigable question and a potential liability. 

Which is only to say....if my memory is right then these contractual protections are generally iron clad, but not always 

ETA: it's unclear if the case actually even went to summary judgment before Viacom offered to settle.  It may have, because I don't see why they would have responded in the way they did if the plan was to just make it all go away.  

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/real-world-rape-mtv-tanya-382809

However there is another case where a real world participant successfully survived summary judgment by arguing that she was drunk when she signed the release.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't really like him; but he is inoffensive to me and like  55% attractive and acceptable.  Laura has shown her crazy while he's just like "stop yelling at me; have some respect".  And he was nice to Ludwing and greeted Liam nicely before Liam started laughing like a serial killer.  Any anger he's shown, I feel like he's done so in frustration that he can't fully defend himself b/c of language barriers or legal constraints.

And because he doesn't deal with crazy.  On the show, he seemed to avoid conflict while Laura thrived on it.  

He got upset about the vibrator and left.  He got upset that she was making wine and he left.  Even before she left for Qatar, if she got upset he would just block her on social media and wouldn't talk to her.  

She says he'd leave her alone all the time and maybe a lot of it was work or whatever, and maybe some of it was that he didn't want to engage with her attempts to start/escalate conflict.  

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh my my....

aladin2.jpg

I just saw this, so would this be around 1pm est? I might have to watch for some decent tea about the skipper.

ETA. I just found his Instagram which is open and he will be dishing the dirt at 1pm est. Might try to catch a little before work because I need to get a life.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
More info
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I just saw this, so would this be around 1pm est? I might have to watch for some decent tea about the skipper.

ETA. I just found his Instagram which is open and he will be dishing the dirt at 1pm est. Might try to catch a little before work because I need to get a life.

I shall bless you for eternity, @Angry Moldovan, if you can check this out and report the highlights back.  We're on AHOD at work and I can't spare whatever length of time this might run.  Grazi!!!  ❤️

(Please, please, Aladin, have copies of those police reports and restraining order!!!).   

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I shall bless you for eternity, @Angry Moldovan, if you can check this out and report the highlights back.  We're on AHOD at work and I can't spare whatever length of time this might run.  Grazi!!!  ❤️

(Please, please, Aladin, have copies of those police reports and restraining order!!!).   

I’m on it Ms Persnickety 

• Love 3

That was painful, he did it in text slides that weren’t up fast enough to read. I have a headache now! Nothing we didn’t know. She was deported from America and had to come in by land border. She ripped the denied pages out of her passport. The wine making stunt was staged after she attempted it earlier in a closet and it exploded ruining his winter clothes. She’s a mean drunk who doesn’t handle money well. That’s about it

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That was painful, he did it in text slides that weren’t up fast enough to read. I have a headache now! Nothing we didn’t know. She was deported from America and had to come in by land border. She ripped the denied pages out of her passport. The wine making stunt was staged after she attempted it earlier in a closet and it exploded ruining his winter clothes. She’s a mean drunk who doesn’t handle money well. That’s about it

Damn, no wonder he was pissed about the wine making.  Apparently production must have gotten word of it happening and asked them to recreate it with the crew there to film it.  What a moron.  

So the rumors about her being persona non grada in America are true.  I'm the tiniest bit surprised by this since she so vehemently denied it when her ex-husband reported it.  I guess I'll give the ex a bit more credibility now.  

I think we all figured out she was a mean drunk...and I'm sure her anger management issues that Liam shared with the world are probably tenfold when she's plastered.  

Aladin should count his lucky stars that she put her batshit crazy on full display and she has very little credibility with most viewers.  That fake blackeye picture was enough for me to discount anything she said.  Ugh.

Thanks for taking one for the team, @Angry Moldavian...Greatly appreciated!!!!

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Oh yeah and she catfished him and lied about her age. Going as far to say that there was a mistake on her birth certificate 

878D9340-45A1-4EB3-AD74-238AD12CE80A.jpeg

Why does that not shock me?

I sort of remember her saying early on that she had "filtered" her pictures, too, and it showed one of them she used (although it wasn't to Rebecca extremes as I recall).  

I wonder how many years she knocked off of her real age and if she's lying about her real age on the show.  

What a piece of wretched work is The Skipper!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

Wowzers. Aladin is spilling all her tea on IG. Ha ha! I She looks like Wendi Mclendon-Covey in these pictures she sent him. That’s who I thought this was when I was scrolling. 

She told him she was in her forties.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She’s up there with  Becky with  the bad hair!

eta @charmed1 snap! 🙃

Oh damn, I spoke too soon, because she IS just as bad as Rebecca with those filters.

Dear goddess, she looks like she could be her own daughter in that picture.  

And a very well-preserved 40-something as she claimed to be.  

I may be shallow as a creek in a drought, but if someone sent me pictures like that and then showed up to look completely different and obviously misleading me, my ass wouldn't even greet them.  I'd head the other way and pretend I never even saw them.  If they'll misrepresent their age/looks to that degree, I shudder to think to what degree they'd lie about everything else (like what The Skipper did to Aladin).  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I knew everything I needed to about Laura when she abandoned her son in Florida, knowing he would have to go back to Canada.   She had to know Liam couldn't take the two pit bulls that she claimed to miss so much to Canada with him.    They are a banned breed there (in some cities), no exceptions.

Thank you for taking one for the team, and watching Aladin part 1 and 2.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I knew everything I needed to about Laura when she abandoned her son in Florida, knowing he would have to go back to Canada.   She had to know Liam couldn't take the two pit bulls that she claimed to miss so much to Canada with him.    They are a banned breed there (in some cities), no exceptions.

Thank you for taking one for the team, and watching Aladin part 1 and 2.   

She totally sucks!! Part two hasn’t started yet, but I’ll report back any dirt on the skipper

• LOL 1
  • Love 4