Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Wowzers. Aladin is spilling all her tea on IG. Ha ha! I She looks like Wendi Mclendon-Covey in these pictures she sent him. That’s who I thought this was when I was scrolling. 

She told him she was in her forties.

JFC!  That is a completely different person!  Why didn't she just filter herself into Britney Spears?  It would be as much a fiction as this picture.  

Damn he must have been disappointed!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm gobsmacked that every single bit of this was deduced by the brilliant posters here before any of this was confirmed.  😄  

This is the juiciest of the tea. The rest is about money, belongings etc. He also speaks 3 languages!!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is the juiciest of the tea. The rest is about money, belongings etc. He also speaks 3 languages!!

Thanks ever so much for grabbing these screen shots!

You mean he's doing a part 3 to cover the finances and belongings?  

I'm also finding it very interesting that (aside from the wine making fuckery), he's not indicating any production shenanigans/scripting at all.  It sounds like only The Skipper was navigating the USS Bullshit.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Does this answer are question on how cast members are paid? If Laura is stating Aladin kept the money for both of them are we to assume the Americans don't get paid in the situation but the foreigners do? 

I believe in part 1 of his "tell all," he indicated they were paid separately, he got a check and Laura got a check.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm a skeptical person... @mamadrama, @Drogo, @Angry Moldavian .. you guys are a better judge in filtering the bullshit from the truth.

What do you think??  You think Aladin is saying the truth?

I think the skipper is a little cray cray. Aladdin mentioned that he had help putting his words on paper. He’s going to colour himself in the best possible light, however I believe him more than the skipper

• Love 14

Wow!  I completely believe him.  And the fact that he waited until he was legally able to share (after the tell all) instead of trying to take her down a notch at the tell all or online while the show was airing (like she did) wins him points in my book.  Hope he can find a good woman ; I know he's glad to be rid of her.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Thanks ever so much for grabbing these screen shots!

You mean he's doing a part 3 to cover the finances and belongings?  

I'm also finding it very interesting that (aside from the wine making fuckery), he's not indicating any production shenanigans/scripting at all.  It sounds like only The Skipper was navigating the USS Bullshit.  

The rest of part two was about finances and her belongings which I didn’t copy. He said that he speaks 3 languages and it was hard to process the questions at the tell all. He had no interpreter and couldn’t get a word in because of Skipper. Don’t know if he’s going to do a part 3.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The rest of part two was about finances and her belongings which I didn’t copy. He said that he speaks 3 languages and it was hard to process the questions at the tell all. He had no interpreter and couldn’t get a word in because of Skipper. Don’t know if he’s going to do a part 3.

Thanks for all the hard work @Angry Moldovan. I'm glad he spilled the tea but I would have loved a live where we got to see him talk. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Oooohhhhh more tea ️ 

D978AD71-113A-42B3-A846-7067C33EE4B2.jpeg

Wait wut?? She went on tv kissing another man while still married.... Wtf? what did I miss?

(and thanks for explaining that he said he had help writing because I was going to say his English was incredibly good- too incredibly good. Wow she truly is craycraycraycray.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Wowzers. Aladin is spilling all her tea on IG. Ha ha! I She looks like Wendi Mclendon-Covey in these pictures she sent him. That’s who I thought this was when I was scrolling. 

She told him she was in her forties.

She looks like that grifter who managed to get Robert Blake to marry  her, had a baby and was murdered. He was charged but acquitted. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She looks like that grifter who managed to get Robert Blake to marry  her, had a baby and was murdered. He was charged but acquitted. 

Bonnie Lee Bakley (sp?)...yeah, she does resemble her there.  

1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

Wait wut?? She went on tv kissing another man while still married.... Wtf? what did I miss?

(and thanks for explaining that he said he had help writing because I was going to say his English was incredibly good- too incredibly good. Wow she truly is craycraycraycray.

I think he's referring to that ghastly Raul, Evelin's ex.  

So is there any way we could trade, say, Corey, for Aladin in a "90 Day Country Swap"?

Or Avery.  That's it, let's trade Avery for Aladin.  She'd be closer to Omar, so it's a win/win for her and America.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

She went live on instagram drunk as a skunk and slobbering, kissing Raul (Evelin's ex) 

She was smooching him and saying how HE knew how to please a woman.

She's so gross.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Who is John Yates? He’s live now with Aladin on Instagram if anyone’s interested in watching. Aladin looks good. This Yates fella...uh does not. 

A couple of things Aladin mentioned in the live video: When Laura arrived, she only had $100. She lied to the show’s producers and told them that she had a green card and encouraged Aladin to lie to them about it as well. He also said he gave her money to fly back to see Liam and that he used his money from the show to pay for the wedding. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

She went live on instagram drunk as a skunk and slobbering, kissing Raul (Evelin's ex) 

She was smooching him and saying how HE knew how to please a woman.

She's so gross.

She truly is...and crazy as hell, too.

I'm glad she's Ecuador's problem now...Let them figure out what to do with her lying ass.  

In the meantime, I'm adding Aladin to my Holiday Wish List.  I told Mini Persnickety we could sneak him over in a life-sized stocking.    😄 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Who is John Yates? He’s live now with Aladin on Instagram if anyone’s interested in watching. Aladin looks good. This Yates fella...uh does not. 

A couple of things Aladin mentioned in the live video: When Laura arrived, she only had $100. She lied to the show’s producers and told them that she had a green card and encouraged Aladin to lie to them about it as well. He also said he gave her money to fly back to see Liam and that he used his money from the show to pay for the wedding. 

John Yates is a 90 day Instagram/blogger. He does get loads of scoops, and often gets mentioned in celebrity tea blogs. He has managed to ingratiate himself with some of the cast members. I follow him for the tea, but he’s not very funny and he’s obnoxious a little bit. Also he’s besties with Trashley!🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

She does look like her!!  I can't believe she tried to peddle the story that both her birth certificate and passport were wrong by 13 years.  I mean, she has serious breaks with reality!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

John Yates is a 90 day Instagram/blogger. He does get loads of scoops, and often gets mentioned in celebrity tea blogs. He has managed to ingratiate himself with some of the cast members. I follow him for the tea, but he’s not very funny and he’s obnoxious a little bit. Also he’s besties with Trashley!🤮🤮🤮🤮

Ohh, thanks for the info. Does he also...how can I put this delicately...bathe in meth? Dude looks like a category 5 MethNado. The contrast in the split screen between he and Aladin was jarring. I stopped watching because he just looked so grimy.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Ohh, thanks for the info. Does he also...how can I put this delicately...bathe in meth? Dude looks like a category 5 MethNado. The contrast in the split screen between he and Aladin was jarring. I stopped watching because he just looked so grimy.  

There are rumours, mostly on the 90 day Reddit board that he is. He does rub people the wrong way, and has been known to steal scoops

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

He looked like Clint from Love After Lockup.

• LOL 6

I feel kinda bad for him - he thought he was getting a 40 year old and ended up with Jowly McChristmas Tree who, by his accounts, got laid off/fired in her late 40's and "retired."  And seems to have a bit of a drinking problem.  If wine/alcohol mean so much to you, why are you moving to a very conservative Muslim country?

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I feel kinda bad for him - he thought he was getting a 40 year old and ended up with Jowly McChristmas Tree who, by his accounts, got laid off/fired in her late 40's and "retired."  And seems to have a bit of a drinking problem.  If wine/alcohol mean so much to you, why are you moving to a very conservative Muslim country?

----THIS TIMES A MILLION-------

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

I'm a skeptical person... @mamadrama, @Drogo, @Angry Moldavian .. you guys are a better judge in filtering the bullshit from the truth.

I don't put too much confidence in the word of anyone who marries for reasons like "We wanted to stay in the hotel together," so I don't have a horse in any of these races.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And seems to have a bit of a drinking problem.  If wine/alcohol mean so much to you, why are you moving to a very conservative Muslim country?

She is so unaware of herself it is ridiculous.  

It must really eat her up knowing her grinning idiot of a son spoke the truth about her past and present relationship. 

Why do these couples concern themselves with having babies before anything else is settled? Financially they all seem to be up shits creek, they fight over everything, it's stupid.

• Love 4
On 10/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, blubld43 said:

Between Laura, big Ang, and Jenny, we older women look like pure fools. Or psychotic witches. 

I am disappointed in those women, we are supposed to be older and wiser.  Frankly I don't care if a 30 year old does not find me attractive, I don't want a 30 year old, not even for the jiggy jiggy, I would spend the whole time being self conscious about my non 30 year old body.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, greekmom said:

Personally, I think he's telling mostly the truth.  I realize he's presenting himself in the best light of course, but much of what he says tracks with what we saw.  

One of the problems was that she had zero idea of what living as a woman in a Muslim country means.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, lh25 said:

Personally, I think he's telling mostly the truth.  I realize he's presenting himself in the best light of course, but much of what he says tracks with what we saw.  

One of the problems was that she had zero idea of what living as a woman in a Muslim country means.

And when are these dippy broads going to stop with the heavy filtering and using old photos to flatter their appearances?

I don't even filter the crap I post on FB.  It's like false advertising, especially if you're intending to eventually meet that person.  

I had a friend of mine who practically lived on match.com, using a picture of herself that was at least 10-15 years old.  Finally one of her hook ups called her out on it.  When he finally figured out it was indeed her waiting at the designated spot, he told her, "Well, thanks for using that 20-year-old picture because I've driven by four times and didn't even recognize you."  Dude drove off and didn't come back (understandably).  She was momentarily butt hurt, but didn't revise the photo on her profile.  

These women like my friend, Laura, Rebecca, and Darcy do themselves no favors in using the bait-and-switch. 

I remember reading an article where Jesse said when he first saw Darcy at the airport, he thought he had been catfished and the producers had to intervene and assure him that really was Darcy, so he went through with it.  When he confronted her at the reunion about using 10-year-old old pictures of herself, her response was something like, "They were only SEVEN years old!"  Well, score one for you, Darcy...they were only SEVEN years old.  

"Rebecca...not like pictures but beautiful."  Keep telling yourself that, Zied.  She was not only lying about her appearance but a multitude of other things.  

And this shit with The Skipper?  Like someone said above, she might have well just photoshopped herself into Brittney Spears.  Looking at the picture she misled Aladin with and then looking at their wedding picture someone posted above, the two images don't even look the same person.  And, as with Rebecca, apparently The Skipper was hiding a plethora of shit as well.

I wonder if they all have a Magic Ring like Rebecca or if they only Skype/Facetime in a dark room so the person on the receiving end never sees what they truly look like until the face-to-face meeting.  Kind of like vampires that have be dragged out into the sunlight to see if they turn to ash.  

End rant...time for coffee and celebrate the fact it's Friday!  😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I don't even filter the crap I post on FB.  It's like false advertising, especially if you're intending to eventually meet that person.

These women like my friend, Laura, Rebecca, and Darcy do themselves no favors in using the bait-and-switch.

So true. And it's people like this who give everyone such a bad impression of online dating. 🙄

With these folks, it is like they are trapped in it: how are you going to back out when Laura/Darcey/Rebecca show up looking completely different than expected, but the camera crew has already arrived/you are booked on a show?

Edited by kita
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I remember reading an article where Jesse said when he first saw Darcy at the airport, he thought he had been catfished and the producers had to intervene and assure him that really was Darcy, so he went through with it.  When he confronted her at the reunion about using 10-year-old old pictures of herself, her response was something like, "They were only SEVEN years old!"  Well, score one for you, Darcy...they were only SEVEN years old.  

I wonder if they all have a Magic Ring like Rebecca or if they only Skype/Facetime in a dark room so the person on the receiving end never sees what they truly look like until the face-to-face meeting.  Kind of like vampires that have be dragged out into the sunlight to see if they turn to ash.  

Yeah, 7 year-old pics are fine...

Good mental picture of them turning to ash in the light.  I picture Rebecca walking around with a light ring all the time.  Hey, maybe a costume idea!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1