Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

had a friend of mine who practically lived on match.com, using a picture of herself that was at least 10-15 years old.  Finally one of her hook ups called her out on it.  When he finally figured out it was indeed her waiting at the designated spot, he told her, "Well, thanks for using that 20-year-old picture because I've driven by four times and didn't even recognize you."  Dude drove off and didn't come back (understandably).  She was momentarily butt hurt, but didn't revise the photo on her profile.  

These women like my friend, Laura, Rebecca, and Darcy do themselves no favors in using the bait-and-switch. 

I remember reading an article where Jesse said when he first saw Darcy at the airport, he thought he had been catfished and the producers had to intervene and assure him that really was Darcy, so he went through with it.  When he confronted her at the reunion about using 10-year-old old pictures of herself, her response was something like, "They were only SEVEN years old!"  Well, score one for you, Darcy...they were only SEVEN years old.  

"Rebecca...not like pictures but beautiful."  Keep telling yourself that, Zied.  She was not only lying about her appearance but a multitude of other things.  

And this shit with The Skipper?  Like someone said above, she might have well just photoshopped herself into Brittney Spears.  Looking at the picture she misled Aladin with and then looking at their wedding picture someone posted above, the two images don't even look the same person.  And, as with Rebecca, apparently The Skipper was hiding a plethora of shit as well.

I wonder if they all have a Magic Ring like Rebecca or if they only Skype/Facetime in a dark room so the person on the receiving end never sees what they truly look like until the face-to-face meeting.  Kind of like vampires that have be dragged out into the sunlight to see if they turn to ash.  

End rant...time for coffee and celebrate the fact it's Friday!  😄 

It's incredulous that they don't usually get called out! I'd be embarrassed to show my actual face if I'd only used old photos, or these filters, good grief! That photo of Laura barely resembles her, and Rebecca is STILL filtering all her IG pics.smh.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lh25 said:

Yeah, 7 year-old pics are fine...

Good mental picture of them turning to ash in the light.  I picture Rebecca walking around with a light ring all the time.  Hey, maybe a costume idea!

Totally not being snarky when I say I'm perplexed as to how these people pull that off.

Do they only FaceTime/Skype in the dark?  By candlelight?  By hurricane lamp?  Do they go to Home Depot and have special lighting fixtures installed in the room from which they plan to show their faces?  Is there some super special filter they can use even during Skype?  Do they do what the chucklefucks on Catfish do and claim their camera isn't working when the sun is out?  Do they don a hoodie and cover their face and claim their heating is out and they're cold? 

The possibilities are mind boggling.  I mean, back in the day when my friend was using the old picture, there wasn't the opportunity to "live chat," but nowadays I just can't see how they disguise themselves except by very well developed smoke-and-mirror techniques.  

I dunno, I don't get it.  If I were Laura or Rebecca and filtered myself to such a degree, when I turned that filter off and looked into the mirror, I'd feel like Cinderella's coach turning back into a pumpkin.  

Maybe they cover all of the mirrors in their houses so they don't have to see the reality.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, I gotta go with Aladin on this one. I think he speaks the truth.

Agreed.  There were several points he made that were backed up by the footage we were shown.  Whenever I can parse elements of truth in someone's statements, I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt that all (or most of) their statements are indeed truthful.

(Especially when the other person giving statements is batshit crazy, lying, frauding Laura.  Hell, even her trashy ex-husband gave more truthful statements than she did, and I was initially skeptical about his motives.)  

I'm wondering if Laura will have to spend the rest of her days traveling from one foreign locale to another, 90 days at a time, because she doesn't want to go back to her native land of Canada and pay her back child support.  

As long as TLC doesn't give her her own show, I'd be very good with that 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Is Laura so delusional that she thought she would get away with all this or that Aladin wouldn't say anything?

I think she assumed if she turned on the tears, everyone would believe her over Aladin.  

Fortunately she ASSumed incorrectly.  😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And when are these dippy broads going to stop with the heavy filtering and using old photos to flatter their appearances?

I don't even filter the crap I post on FB.  It's like false advertising, especially if you're intending to eventually meet that person.  

I had a friend of mine who practically lived on match.com, using a picture of herself that was at least 10-15 years old.  Finally one of her hook ups called her out on it.  When he finally figured out it was indeed her waiting at the designated spot, he told her, "Well, thanks for using that 20-year-old picture because I've driven by four times and didn't even recognize you."  Dude drove off and didn't come back (understandably).  She was momentarily butt hurt, but didn't revise the photo on her profile.  

These women like my friend, Laura, Rebecca, and Darcy do themselves no favors in using the bait-and-switch. 

I remember reading an article where Jesse said when he first saw Darcy at the airport, he thought he had been catfished and the producers had to intervene and assure him that really was Darcy, so he went through with it.  When he confronted her at the reunion about using 10-year-old old pictures of herself, her response was something like, "They were only SEVEN years old!"  Well, score one for you, Darcy...they were only SEVEN years old.  

"Rebecca...not like pictures but beautiful."  Keep telling yourself that, Zied.  She was not only lying about her appearance but a multitude of other things.  

And this shit with The Skipper?  Like someone said above, she might have well just photoshopped herself into Brittney Spears.  Looking at the picture she misled Aladin with and then looking at their wedding picture someone posted above, the two images don't even look the same person.  And, as with Rebecca, apparently The Skipper was hiding a plethora of shit as well.

I wonder if they all have a Magic Ring like Rebecca or if they only Skype/Facetime in a dark room so the person on the receiving end never sees what they truly look like until the face-to-face meeting.  Kind of like vampires that have be dragged out into the sunlight to see if they turn to ash.  

End rant...time for coffee and celebrate the fact it's Friday!  😄 

Guys do this too!  In my free and single days I once accompanied a roommate to a date with a guy she met on a dating app.  They did not live chat or video chat.  They were meeting in a mall and we scoped him out and creeped on him.  He had totally used an old picture from 10 years younger and less heavy.  She left without meeting him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

It’s utterly outrageous that she thought she could sashay into the country with her brassy obnoxious ignorance and think she could change the whole culture

Was she the one who greeted her man's boss with a firm handshake?  Something about letting him know she was a strong independent woman?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Guys do this too!  In my free and single days I once accompanied a roommate to a date with a guy she met on a dating app.  They did not live chat or video chat.  They were meeting in a mall and we scoped him out and creeped on him.  He had totally used an old picture from 10 years younger and less heavy.  She left without meeting him.

See, that's what I'd do, too!  I actually kind of admired that dude for at least calling my friend out about using an old picture...otherwise she would have just believed he didn't show up.  

Camera crew or not, paycheck or not, if I were some of these people on this franchise (Zied, Aladdin, season 1 Jesse), I'd have said fuck this fake shit and I'd just turn around and go back to my car.  Later, TLC!!! 

2 minutes ago, lh25 said:

Was she the one who greeted her man's boss with a firm handshake?  Something about letting him know she was a strong independent woman?

Oh gawd, that sounds like something she would do.  😄 😄 😄 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lh25 said:

Yes she did!!  She wanted to let Mr. Qatar that SHE was in charge, dammit.

Of course Tiffany's mom gave her opinion.  Like mother like daughter.

I have never been on an online dating site.  If I was, I would honest to gosh post two photos:  One kinda nice (and current) one, and one of me after I mowed the lawn or have been painting my walls.  Like, "get used to seeing the second one a lot."  I like my makeup (very light btw) and love to do my hair but let's get real.  I am in my jammies right now and it is 7pm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, lh25 said:

Yes, it was the episode where they went to the boss’s property and she was scared of the exotic birds. Wish an emu had bit her bum

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Okay, so my curiosity got the better of me.  I went on Snapchat (I rarely use it) and found the filters.  Holy moly - my "younger" one looked NOTHING like me.  It was not attractive!  I did one on my hubby and it looked even less like him!  My skin looked pretty smooth but it was kinda weird.  I did the older one, too - not too bad, actually!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, greekmom said:

If Laura wants Evylin's sloppy seconds.... then whatever.

That’s kinda a slam to the most beautiful woman in Engabao If Raul is just as willing to bang a beast like Laura.  

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

That’s kinda of a slam to the most beautiful woman in Engabao If Raul is just as willing to bang a beast like Laura.  

The Skipper probably went to Engabao thinking, “If Evilyn is the best they’ve got, there’s hope for me.”

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Evil Lin’s take on the saga

EE974184-1A81-4B1A-9F64-37D7CEF8F651.jpeg

Comic relief

6C17505D-FFEF-4AB2-B3BE-F3C3CD8A7224.jpeg

Everyone has an opinion, even Evil Lin. See my post below

I'll sit at my table for uno, but I loathe that "Real Women Support Women" bullshit.

No, Evelin, you nasty bitch, I support whichever party I believe is in the right, in this case Aladin.

Just because I have a vagina does not mean I will blindly support any person who also is the proud owner of a vagina.  

STFU, Evelin, and go Lysol your mattress.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 14

WAIT A MINUTE?????  Am I reading correctly????  Did Laura seriously go to Engabao???  Did she meet up with Raul?

I am shocked I haven't heard this one.....

It might be old news to you folks but if you have any info..please pass it on

Thanks

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, gigiann said:

WAIT A MINUTE?????  Am I reading correctly????  Did Laura seriously go to Engabao???  Did she meet up with Raul?

I am shocked I haven't heard this one.....

It might be old news to you folks but if you have any info..please pass it on

Thanks

It’s discussed at length earlier in the thread.

• Love 2

So do we know if Laura is still in Engabao? This is the most PR Engabao has ever gotten, I'd wager. Their Tourism Department must be in heaven... "Come to Engabao, meet and schtup our local mattress! Get engaged here, we have balloons! And sand! And a sand bar with balloon! And a sand bar with balloons and a human mattress!"

Can Laura legally go back to Canada? And why would she have to pay support to her ex? Doesn't he work? That sounds fishy to me...

As for the multi IG post, animated PPT slides that you cant read because they change too quickly, WHY would Aladin let someone else make those for him? It's not like his English isn't good enough and the fact that they are so obviously not written by him just makes it seem shady, even though I believe him more than I believe her, and like someone else rightly said, the truth lies somewhere in between he said/she said. I'm sure there are elements of truth on both sides. But that said, I always go back to, WHY would Aladin marry a 50-something like Laura when he's a good looking young man and can probably get any pretty young lady in Tunisia - or Qatar for that matter - that he wanted?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, gingerella said:

So do we know if Laura is still in Engabao? This is the most PR Engabao has ever gotten, I'd wager. Their Tourism Department must be in heaven... "Come to Engabao, meet and schtup our local mattress! Get engaged here, we have balloons! And sand! And a sand bar with balloon! And a sand bar with balloons and a human mattress!"

Can Laura legally go back to Canada? And why would she have to pay support to her ex? Doesn't he work? That sounds fishy to me...

As for the multi IG post, animated PPT slides that you cant read because they change too quickly, WHY would Aladin let someone else make those for him? It's not like his English isn't good enough and the fact that they are so obviously not written by him just makes it seem shady, even though I believe him more than I believe her, and like someone else rightly said, the truth lies somewhere in between he said/she said. I'm sure there are elements of truth on both sides. But that said, I always go back to, WHY would Aladin marry a 50-something like Laura when he's a good looking young man and can probably get any pretty young lady in Tunisia - or Qatar for that matter - that he wanted?

Typically the noncustodial parent has to pay support regardless of the income of the custodial parent.  She may owe a huge arrearage because interest is added.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

I think aladin speaks English well, but it's not his first language and so he probably has difficulty with the nuanced explanations he needs to give.  Laura is manipulative and quick to turn on the tears.  She is a gaslighter who throws rocks and hides her hands.  

She had everyone at the tell-all eating out of her hands because she knows how to manipulate and explain her side of the story.  

I doubt that she and aladin were having a series of minor/slight disagreements because that is not Laura's history according to Liam.  And her behavior on the show was of someone who constantly nagged and pushed and tried to force engagement.  

So, while i understand why aladin wanted someone to write up his explanations.  Its clear and concise and I think that when dealing with someone like Laura who likes to manipulate, deflect and minimize her actions this is maybe the best way to do it. 

But generally, I would agree ...having someone else write up a power point to explain stuff is odd. 

ETA: I don't agree with either aladin or Laura's characterization of their marriage as some sort love match.  I think this is where aladin briefly loses me.  I understand that it's apparently taboo to admit that both parties married for reasons other than love....but I think thats the truth.  So, I understand why aladin isn't candid about having a contractual marriage, but I still think it's dishonest to try to sell this as some sort of great love affair.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I think aladin speaks English well, but it's not his first language and so he probably has difficulty with the nuanced explanations he needs to give.  Laura is manipulative and quick to turn on the tears.  She is a gaslighter who throws rocks and hides her hands.  

She had everyone at the tell-all eating out of her hands because she knows how to manipulate and explain her side of the story.  

I doubt that she and aladin were having a series of minor/slight disagreements because that is not Laura's history according to Liam.  And her behavior on the show was of someone who constantly nagged and pushed and tried to force engagement.  

So, while i understand why aladin wanted someone to write up his explanations.  Its clear and concise and I think that when dealing with someone like Laura who likes to manipulate, deflect and minimize her actions this is maybe the best way to do it. 

But generally, I would agree ...having someone else write up a power point to explain stuff is odd. 

ETA: I don't agree with either aladin or Laura's characterization of their marriage as some sort love match.  I think this is where aladin briefly loses me.  I understand that it's apparently taboo to admit that both parties married for reasons other than love....but I think thats the truth.  So, I understand why aladin isn't candid about having a contractual marriage, but I still think it's dishonest to try to sell this as some sort of great love affair.  

Agree 100%!  I cannot believe he was ever in love with her, catfish or not(which I think he was). Surely when he saw her in person for the first time, he would have had serious second thoughts about a "love" relationship.

What are we gonna do now on Monday nights?? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

You’re right. Aladin said that although he speaks three languages, the Tell All was moving so fast and people were ganging up on him, that he wasn’t able to keep up quickly enough to respond in English the way he wanted to. He said that he wasn’t given a translator like some of the other foreign spouses. So he had a translator type up this rebuttal. I have no idea why he chose a power point presentation lol.

• Love 4

I've done quite a bit of online dating, and I always use pictures that are no more than 2 years old, and I date them.  It's shocking to me how many people (yes, including men) use decades old pictures.

I had a date once who complained about a woman he met, as she was at least 50 lbs. heavier in person.  But the guy was 10 years older than his profile!  

I called him on it.....as I could tell!  He said, "well, yeah, I shaved a few years off my age, heh heh heh"......as I "heh heh heh'd" right outta there.

Edited by Sterling
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, gingerella said:

It's not like his English isn't good enough and the fact that they are so obviously not written by him just makes it seem shady

There's a big difference between spoken and written English. His spoken English is obviously quite good, but I can see why he'd ask someone who's probably a native English speaker to help him. I doubt he spends much time writing in English, if he's living in an Arab country and his first language is Arabic. The nuances and subtleties of the message can be lost if you're writing in a second (or third) language.  So I don't criticise him at all for getting someone else to make sure his message said exactly what he wanted it to say. In fact he said in the IG posts that he wished he'd had a translator (as Jihoon did) at the Tell-All because he didn't feel he was able to express properly what he wanted to say, given the limitations of his English.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 10/25/2019 at 8:32 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Evil Lin’s take on the saga

EE974184-1A81-4B1A-9F64-37D7CEF8F651.jpeg

Comic relief

Everyone has an opinion, even Evil Lin. See my post below

Because Laura was so respectful and honest on social media? Like a true lady she was Evilin.

• Love 3

One thing that really bothers me is that yeah she catfished him with the photo and lied about her age.  But man, he's still would be almost 20 years her junior even at her lied age of 40 yrs old.  WHY would a 20 something year old man WANT to be with a 40 yr old woman if it wasn't for either a) money or b) the possibility of him relocating to North America.  I don't buy the he was in love aspect. 

• Love 11

I don't think he was "in love" with her, but I do think she is emotionally manipulative and took advantage of a time when he was grieving and probably wasn't thinking straight.  Laura is good a playing with people's heads and emotions; just from the show I thought she was really manipulative with Liam and that is why he's so weird.  I think she makes it her goal to make people feel sorry for her and then they "owe" her in someway.  Perhaps that played a part here.  JMO , but I don't see Aladin as cooking up a plan to use her so he can immigrate or take her pitiful income; I don't think he and Moho had the same endgame.

• Love 7
On 10/24/2019 at 12:43 AM, HunterHunted said:

Remember, there are fines and prison time associated with marriage fraud. If they delve too deep and blow up someone's spot, TLC may never get anyone new to participate. It's best to be somewhat superficial in their critique and let the audience fill in the blanks. 

With that being said, why hasn't Danielle and Mohammed been dragged into court? He should have been deported immediately, yet no one can seem to touch him. I do not understand how the US can keep some people out, yet someone like Danielle, who relies on government funding, can finance someone on a Fiancee visa. Am I missing something?

• Love 3
On 10/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have never been on an online dating site.  If I was, I would honest to gosh post two photos:  One kinda nice (and current) one, and one of me after I mowed the lawn or have been painting my walls. 

I haven't either, and if anything, I'd be posting as real a pix as possible because I wouldn't want someone who's only interested in the outside. But after hearing stories of online dating from friends, and watching shows which puts both men and women in such a desperate light, I would rather be single. I am married, and I've told my hubby I enjoy being married, just not enough to put up with all the garbage I've seen. Plus, if my "fiancee" met me online, what's to say he's not meeting 20 other fiancees? My confidence couldn't take what I see these people do to each other. Laura is so unattractive yet willing to imply her husband is a dud in bed? Who does that... to anyone?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Laura is so unattractive yet willing to imply her husband is a dud in bed? Who does that... to anyone?

100% this.  I am divorced from my first husband, and yes I used to vent about him now and then.  Fine.  I NEVER ventured into what a lousy lay he was was because......that was crossing a line.  (No one here know my first married name so I am safe!)  And were were together for 20 years yet I showed him that respect.  Laura, take note.

• Love 8
On 10/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, greekmom said:

One thing that really bothers me is that yeah she catfished him with the photo and lied about her age.  But man, he's still would be almost 20 years her junior even at her lied age of 40 yrs old.  WHY would a 20 something year old man WANT to be with a 40 yr old woman if it wasn't for either a) money or b) the possibility of him relocating to North America.  I don't buy the he was in love aspect. 

I will say that the version of the founding of the Islamic religion that I was taught in high school emphasized that the Prophet Muhammad's first convert was his wife Khadija. She was at least 10 years older than him, she had been married twice before him (I think she was a widow from one and divorced from another), and she was a successful trader who hired Muhammad to work for her.

To me that has always signified that there are equally compelling cultural and religious influences that might motivate a man to marry an older more established woman. I've always thought that this is some of the justification for polygamy. There is an older wife who is more like her husband's equal, another wife who might be the young baby factory, another wife might be there for a political alliance, and whatever else. I'm not remotely an expert and am only recounting my recollections from 20 years ago. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2019 at 9:03 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

John Yates is a 90 day Instagram/blogger. He does get loads of scoops, and often gets mentioned in celebrity tea blogs. He has managed to ingratiate himself with some of the cast members. I follow him for the tea, but he’s not very funny and he’s obnoxious a little bit. Also he’s besties with Trashley!🤮🤮🤮🤮

I had to unfollow him... he was starting to have daily rants about personal stuff and then asking his followers for money.... it was just ick ick ick. 

But my question to Aladin... if she was not as she portrayed... then why did he marry her!??!? 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I had to unfollow him... he was starting to have daily rants about personal stuff and then asking his followers for money.... it was just ick ick ick. 

But my question to Aladin... if she was not as she portrayed... then why did he marry her!??!? 

Yep.  Yates had a total meltdown via IG stories and it wasn't pleasant to watch.  He seems to be more stable now, but he still keeps close ties with Ashley so he still gets some side-eye from me.

And YES... why would Aladin continue the relationship if she wasn't who she portrayed herself to be?  He seems smarter than that.  But I may just be comparing him to the other chuckleheads on the show and that bar is really, really low, so he comes out looking like friggin roses by comparison...

On 10/27/2019 at 7:51 PM, greekmom said:

I don't get that either. I don't underestimate the power of embarrassment or security, though. When I was with my asshole, I could've cut it off before it really even got started but I was too embarrassed to admit to myself (as well as to others) that I'd been wrong. I also second guessed myself. True, he wasn't my usual type, but maybe I was just being too shallow; his insides were probably wonderful. When the warning bells went off, I muted them. 

Did he meet her around the time of his sister's death? Maybe he mistook the friendship and support for "love". But yeah, more than likely he wanted other benefits, like the immigration stuff and some extra cash. 

• Love 4

Laura posted a condolence to a woman she referred to as a second mom. That woman's son responded that they hadn't seen or heard from Laura in at least a decade and his mom's ministry is different than what Laura represents. 

Laura lied again? Who could have guessed? 

You may have to go to Reddit for that to load large enough to read.

• Love 3

Laura is another castmember that I ignore. She could give Ashley, Leida and Larissa a run for their money when it comes to who is the biggest liar or who lies the most. I don't think I could rate them; they are all horrible liars. None of the following posts are from Laura's account so they are not giving her views.

Laura and Aladin have been posting on SM nonstop since the Tell Nothing aired. It got old quickly. Aladin posted something and this was Laura's response to a commenter - I don't know what is going on with Instagram posts, but if it doesn't load it is a screenshot of Laura saying she filed for marriage fraud, Aladin is going to jail, he is running a scam travel company with a Canadian woman or maybe the Canadian woman is just a girlfriend, and he is never getting a Canadian visa because she filed for the marriage fraud and she has lots of proof.

After someone posted a question to Deavan about why she is mad at Laura, who did nothing to her, Deavan let loose. I found it and am cutting and pasting the comment/response:

peachandcreem - Why are you so jealous of Laura? She has only spoken positive things about you but your akways going after her like a jealous high school mean girl. Are you that insecure?

deavanclegg - no she hasn’t only spoke positive about me. I was so nice to her at the tell all. Then she back stabbed me and tried to get me in trouble with contracts and then when I had a miscarriage she was talking shit about me.

she told cast members she was going to lie about being pregnant to get in the articles during all this I had an actual miscarriage. She continued to lie even though she told us it was a lie and while I was in pain hurting she was lying saying she had a miscarriage when she didn’t. And at this same time she was going on lives with Evelyn saying they would kill the other female cast members. And then she was talking shit about me to literally every blog page. So no fuck her

Found in this Instagram post

Laura then posted that she has no negative comments to say about the others.

On to her love life - don't vomit, it's more lies:

Laura posted a photo of an gay man in his mid 20s who runs the Instagram The Chantel Tea, That account is known to pay castmembers for stories, steals posts from other accounts and crops out their watermarks and is associated with The Glamour Net which had their Instagram account deleted because of their thefts. The woman behind Glamour is the sister-in-law of Chantel Tea. The Glamour woman kept calling the bar where Johnny Yates, another Instagrammer, worked and asked when the bartender who sold meth would be working. She filmed herself doing it and posted it online along with comments about trying to get him fired, and was ultimately successful. I think Yates is an all around trash person who has posted horrible things at the request of Larissa, Ashley and UKJon, but he was a popular IG for 90DF tea so they wanted to hurt him somehow. It was awful and the whole lot of them should get off the internet.

I only tell you all that because Laura has claimed to be dating the gay man who runs Chanel Tea, and not only has he been out about being gay, he posted a bunch of photos of himself with Larissa's ex where they were both shirtless and posing like a couple for attention. He also claims to have all the video and audio Larissa kept posting to her IG until her attorneys made her remove them, and claims he can have her deported with what he has and most likely obtained from Weaselface. If it was someone else posting it, everyone probably would have taken it as a joke, but since it's Lying Laura...

Before anyone gets excited, she lied about closing down her account. That post has Chatel Tea watermark.

So, I'm posting all of this because there is a pretty large conspiracy theory that Laura has bought out and is now running The Chantel Tea Instagram account. That account is private, I don't follow it and won't ever follow it because it made me defend Yates, but people have been making comparisons between the wording of The Chantel Tea posts before and lately, the way Laura writes and how Chantel Tea's post are written and a few Canadian differences like adding -u- to words that we do not do here in the US. 

You are all now stupider for reading this dreck, and when Laura does something stupid and reveals that she is behind The Chantel Tea account, you can all say old news and return to not giving a damn about Laura.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2