Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

So apparently Alladin deleted all their pictures on IG and vagueposted about respect.

He's done!

According to Ledia (yes, THAT ledia) he was abusing Laura.  Ledia knows EVERYTHING about their relationship (her words) because apparently last weekend was the tell all for the other way in NYC and Ledia flew to New York to stalk all of them (uninvited)  and mostly Deavan.   Take that with a grain of salt b/c Ledia has already claimed her parents, brother, sister, and husband Eric have all abused her and she's also just sick in the head and insane.  And she probably wasn't allowed near any of them on TLC property.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

So, according to Leida, the Tell All for The Other Way was filmed in NYC? I was wondering how that was going to work since the whole premise was that the Americans were moving to foreign countries permanently to marry a foreigner. Wouldn't that imply that if someone was in NY for the filming their relationship didn't work out? Will some couples be filming remotely if they're together or has everyone been flown to the US for filming? This is all new, out of the six couples, will any of them stay together? (Personally, I highly doubt it!) 

Then again, Leida's not the most reliable source! 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So, according to Leida, the Tell All for The Other Way was filmed in NYC? I was wondering how that was going to work since the whole premise was that the Americans were moving to foreign countries permanently to marry a foreigner. Wouldn't that imply that if someone was in NY for the filming their relationship didn't work out? Will some couples be filming remotely if they're together or has everyone been flown to the US for filming? This is all new, out of the six couples, will any of them stay together? (Personally, I highly doubt it!) 

Then again, Leida's not the most reliable source! 

I was honestly wondering the same thing, how would that work because watching 6 different screens of couples video chatting would be quite boring......

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

I was honestly wondering the same thing, how would that work because watching 6 different screens of couples video chatting would be quite boring......

Especially if they get the same worthless host! 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

I think that all of the foreigners, except Ronald (criminal record), would be able to come here for the Tell Nothing. Evilin and Hinoon have been here already.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

According to Ledia (yes, THAT ledia) he was abusing Laura.  Ledia knows EVERYTHING about their relationship (her words) because apparently last weekend was the tell all for the other way in NYC and Ledia flew to New York to stalk all of them (uninvited)  and mostly Deavan.   Take that with a grain of salt b/c Ledia has already claimed her parents, brother, sister, and husband Eric have all abused her and she's also just sick in the head and insane.  And she probably wasn't allowed near any of them on TLC property.

I guess I'd want to know what this "abuse" is.  Aladin, so far, has generally just walked away and ignored Laura when she gets upset.  He is narcissistic, but I don't get abuser vibe from him.  There are plenty Lauras for him to choose from.

She isn't super wealthy and while you won't find many women who are a dead ringer for the Skipper I feel like he could really maybe find a female Gilligan (Jenny?).

So, is this abuse something along the lines of "he is emotionally abusive because he leaves when I want to yell at him" or "bad sex is abusive" or is it something more serious? 

I absolutely think he is into her money and I'm not sure if he has manipulated her into giving him access to her money.  I could see that happening.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ledia was actually in NYC this weekend, as were several members of the other way (most of the American ones?) per their own IG's.  However, none of them took pictures with Ledia and her footage on her IG consisted of her going to some club and taking selfies alone and filming Deaven on the street like some crazed stalker.  Rumour has it that Deaven was talked into modeling some buttugly shoes Ledia designed.  Ledia told some gossip site that she baby sat Deaven's baby all weekend so Deavan could do the tell all in NYC.  So that's healthy.  And it's probably not true b/c if it were you know Ledia , famewhore, would have documented everything and shown it online like she does with everything.  Why would Laura even have talked to Ledia about details of her relationship? especially since if said it on the tell all it won't be aired until a few weeks from now?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia was actually in NYC this weekend, as were several members of the other way (most of the American ones?) per their own IG's.  However, none of them took pictures with Ledia and her footage on her IG consisted of her going to some club and taking selfies alone and filming Deaven on the street like some crazed stalker.  Rumour has it that Deaven was talked into modeling some buttugly shoes Ledia designed.  Ledia told some gossip site that she baby sat Deaven's baby all weekend so Deavan could do the tell all in NYC.  So that's healthy.  And it's probably not true b/c if it were you know Ledia , famewhore, would have documented everything and shown it online like she does with everything.  Why would Laura even have talked to Ledia about details of her relationship? especially since if said it on the tell all it won't be aired until a few weeks from now?

Wet blanket Devan and crazy ass leida are a match made in heaven.  I wonder who will get tired of the other first?

Leida is so thirsty and desperate and willing to do anything for attention....why haven't they been tapped for HEA?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

She's obsessed with Deavan and Deavan is probably flattered right now. I'm sure Ledia will act inappropriately and crazy and Deavan will get sick of her. Rumour is that TLC doesn't want Droopy and Ledia back b/c they got such a harsh backlash.  Ledia also acted like a kook on her social media ; she put out a statement in Jan. or Feb. about how she and Eric will never be on TLC again b/c they edited them so badly and untruthfully (yeah right, TLC totally made her act horrible to her step daughter on camera and on social media); translation: TLC would never ask them back.  I hope that's true.  *Sorry for bringing Ledia up in this thread; I just did it b/c she was blabbing about Aladin and Laura like she's their bff.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Rumour has it that Deaven was talked into modeling some buttugly shoes Ledia designed. 

I thought Pao was the shoe designer of the 90 Day franchise! Remember back when she claimed that was her cuh-reer before she got caught up in the lure of modeling? 

(Sorry, this is off topic on the Laura/Aladin thread)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

The son, Liam is on reddit and saying that next week Laura's segments get really ugly.  He also is saying that Laura is currently here in the states helping him move- she was likely here for the tell all and is now spending time with him or running from Aladin, take your pick.  Someone asked him if that means she is staying put and finding an open minded man and he said "if only".  So he was vague if they are still together or if Laura is home for good.

Liam's words

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

The son, Liam is on reddit and saying that next week Laura's segments get really ugly.  He also is saying that Laura is currently here in the states helping him move- she was likely here for the tell all and is now spending time with him or running from Aladin, take your pick.  Someone asked him if that means she is staying put and finding an open minded man and he said "if only".  So he was vague if they are still together or if Laura is home for good.

Liam's words

Likely that he has to be vague because of a confidentiality agreement with TLC.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Liam's words

Interesting. I wonder if she found out about the rumored wives? Or did he get fed up being called lousy in bed?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Interesting. I wonder if she found out about the rumored wives? Or did he get fed up being called lousy in bed?

Probably just bad vibes.

• LOL 3
On 7/30/2019 at 10:53 AM, RealReality said:

Oh la la, spill the tea because I don't understand modern social media and until 3 years age I had Napster.  

Is he vague posting that she should respect him?  The women should respect men by giving them signing rights on their accounts?

According to numerous IG comments on her account her son has confirmed they’ve broken up and she’s back in FL. Make of that what you will since he had posted before that he was having to go back to Canada. Others posted that Aladin commented in Arabic on his account that he was divorcing her. As of yesterday he had deleted all photos of her from his account. She was still posting lovey dovey photos of the two of them and telling people she has a NDA (yeah right) and they’d have to watch the show. So all of this could be TLC driven

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Wanda said:

According to numerous IG comments on her account her son has confirmed they’ve broken up and she’s back in FL. Make of that what you will since he had posted before that he was having to go back to Canada. Others posted that Aladin commented in Arabic on his account that he was divorcing her. As of yesterday he had deleted all photos of her from his account. She was still posting lovey dovey photos of the two of them and telling people she has a NDA (yeah right) and they’d have to watch the show. So all of this could be TLC driven

6 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Here is a link to the article about these crazy kids. No way to confirm if it's legit or not, but don't click on it if you don't want spoilers.
https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-laura-son-confirms-split-from-aladin-jalalli/

I ask, and my peeps are there to help!  Thanks you two!

• Love 3

The “only” problem with the theory that the most recent episode broke them up and the previous months of happy IG posting were legitimate is that the show was filmed many months ago. We know that Tiffany and Ronald has a baby in July and Karine and Paul has their son in March. That puts the show timeline somewhere around 6 months previously (and also means Tiffany must have been pregnant when she was insisting on marrying despite every red flag....although how when he was in a rehab and she claimed they hadn’t seen each other in months is getting into Deavon pregnancy math)

• Love 5

Who is Ledia, if you please?  I only recently starting watching and barely can keep up with the couples.

3 hours ago, toodles said:

Sounds like the jiggy jiggy is up.

Ha!!  or maybe the jiggy jiggy just isn't up for Laura.   Pass the brain bleach.  I will show myself out.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Who is Ledia, if you please?  I only recently starting watching and barely can keep up with the couples.

Ha!!  or maybe the jiggy jiggy just isn't up for Laura.   Pass the brain bleach.  I will show myself out.

Ledia was on last season. Check out the couples thread (Eric & Ledia) to find out about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/29/2019 at 7:20 PM, magemaud said:

What IS that bump? Calling Dr. Pimple Popper! 

ADAF43D7-B916-4223-89BF-2A4F68494A4F.jpeg

I babysat for a toddler once who had one of those fleshy things on the top of their head.  It was about the size of a small apple.  No idea what it was.  I was a teen and it kinda freaked me out.

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I babysat for a toddler once who had one of those fleshy things on the top of their head.  It was about the size of a small apple.  No idea what it was.  I was a teen and it kinda freaked me out.

The ring of hair on the left looks like a hair extension attachment.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

“I banged her harder than a screen door in a hurricane. Period.”  😂 🤣

I LOL'd at that.  Maybe he can keep the book.  I mean eventually he will meet someone his own age right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

It's not how hard he banged her, it’s how long he banged her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

It's not how hard he banged her, it’s how long he banged her.

5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Or how well, like there should be some technique.  He should keep the book....can't hurt.

I'm sure Laura's cervix found the experience immensely pleasurable. He doesn't need the book or a book. He needs ALL the books. Otherwise, he can look forward to a lifetime of vigorous thrusting on top of disinterested, dispassionate, and mostly silent women. I'm sure because of his ego and ignorance, he'll think he's so good he left his partner speechless. Yeah, that's what it is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 8/3/2019 at 4:19 AM, HunterHunted said:

I'm sure Laura's cervix found the experience immensely pleasurable. He doesn't need the book or a book. He needs ALL the books. Otherwise, he can look forward to a lifetime of vigorous thrusting on top of disinterested, dispassionate, and mostly silent women. I'm sure because of his ego and ignorance, he'll think he's so good he left his partner speechless. Yeah, that's what it is.

Remember Carrie and the  jack rabbit sex guy? She was partnered with him at, I think Miranda’s wedding.  He screwed up her neck by banging her head on the headboard. He wanted to see her again and she said no and then he accuses her of “using him” and that had he known it was only a one night stand “he wouldn’t have ‘made love’  to her like that”

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Remember Carrie and the  jack rabbit sex guy? She was partnered with him at, I think Miranda’s wedding.  He screwed up her neck by banging her head on the headboard. He wanted to see her again and she said no and then he accuses her of “using him” and that had he known it was only a one night stand “he wouldn’t have ‘made love’  to her like that”

Ha! Doesn't Gordon Ramsey say something like truly dissatisfied customers don't complain; they just never come back.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

that was hysterical! 

12 hours ago, iwasish said:

And that guy was probably told, in a loving and hopefully gentle manner that to jackrabbit a woman is not pleasant.  But he won't hear it and will keep going.....and going!!

I never liked Carrie but dang I felt bad for her on that one!

Back to topic:  I am not a Prudie McPrude* but I find all the talk of "He was over and done in TWO MINUTES!" and "I BANGED HER LIKE A SCREEN DOOR!" very......unseemly.  I would be horrified if a guy I dated (and was married to!!!!) posted anything, anytime or even discussed our intimate life.  I get social media is the thing but is NOTHING off limits??

*= People who say that usually are prudes, but I assure you, I am not, lol!!!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Back to topic:  I am not a Prudie McPrude* but I find all the talk of "He was over and done in TWO MINUTES!" and "I BANGED HER LIKE A SCREEN DOOR!" very......unseemly.  I would be horrified if a guy I dated (and was married to!!!!) posted anything, anytime or even discussed our intimate life.  I get social media is the thing but is NOTHING off limits??

THIS!!!  If you have a question or feel the need, I can discuss the clinical aspects of sex or sexual practices without embarrassment.  But as far as EVER telling ANYONE about ANYTHING Mr. Cat and I have EVER done sexually - NOT going to happen.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And that guy was probably told, in a loving and hopefully gentle manner that to jackrabbit a woman is not pleasant.  But he won't hear it and will keep going.....and going!!

I never liked Carrie but dang I felt bad for her on that one!

*= People who say that usually are prudes, but I assure you, I am not, lol!!!

Girl, I am right there with you and feel second hand cringe for all parties involved.  

I lay the majority of the fault at Laura's feet because I think that had she not made aladin's terrible sex a major storyline he wouldn't have felt the need to defend himself publicly.  And of course the fact that he thinks "I banged her hard" is a good defense says a lot about his progress in the bedroom.

I've lived long enough to know that I wouldn't be the right person to teach a 30 year old man how to become more sexually proficient. 

And I've lived long enough to know that using humiliation as motivation rarely works in the long term.

But yeah public discussion if my sex life is a no, no, no.  But, I haven't travelled overseas for dick yet so maybe I am a prude.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I agree completely with the above posters about Laura's blasting her sex life with her boy-toy husband all over national TV and by extension, social media. Totally cringe-worthy. This inquiring mind does not need to know the sordid details from either one of them.

But since sex is the only thing between them (no pun intended) that's all TLC can use as a storyline. It's not like they communicate with each other on a deeper level and have meaningful discussions about art, philosophy, books or current events. She's blinded by lust and he's got the IQ of a turnip, so what else are they going to talk about. I just don't want to hear it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I question Aladin even knowing a phrase like “ banged her like a screen door” 

I’m sure he defended his bedroom technique but that isn’t something I’d expect him to say. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I question Aladin even knowing a phrase like “ banged her like a screen door” 

I’m sure he defended his bedroom technique but that isn’t something I’d expect him to say. 

Like a screen door in a hurricane.

Nah, that’s some Alabama shit.

• Love 8
On 7/27/2019 at 8:25 AM, magemaud said:

Crafty Aladin married her right away to start harvesting her Canadian dollars with minimal work on his part. 

Joke's on him then, when he finds out Canadian dollars are only worth about 70% of what an American dollar is worth.  That's having to work 30% harder than anticipated!!

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, Horrified said:

Joke's on him then, when he finds out Canadian dollars are only worth about 70% of what an American dollar is worth.  That's having to work 30% harder than anticipated!!

He might have to swallow his pride and go with the battery operated assistant. 

• LOL 2

Oh Laura:

2C9663D1-4B89-433A-8D62-46A8CFC6CF6C.thumb.jpeg.d4f1acdba4b130f4097a3957af70f7a1.jpeg

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to travel. She sounds so ignorant! Challenge the culture as a non-citizen, non-Muslim, and a woman? So she wants to challenge the Quran. I believe that’s where it has that part about four wives. That’s like me challenging the Bible or everything in Leviticus.

IG link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B053fOLJFES/?igshid=8do26qw0996z

Edited by AussieBabe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Oh Laura:

2C9663D1-4B89-433A-8D62-46A8CFC6CF6C.thumb.jpeg.d4f1acdba4b130f4097a3957af70f7a1.jpeg

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to travel. She sounds so ignorant! Challenge the culture as a non-citizen, non-Muslim, and a woman? So she wants to challenge the Quran. I believe that’s where it has that part about four wives. That’s like me challenging the Bible or everything in Leviticus.

JFC.  This stupid broad still doesn't get it. 

A culture needs to change for her.  The imperialistic superiority and condescension is so real. 

Yes girl, moving to another country literally means you have to follow their laws ...which make you submissive.  That is literally exactly what that means.  

And just LOL @ "I'm a strong woman!" Really girl, because you moved to another country for a man who ignored you, and you can't be strong enough to directly talk to him about sex but have to passively aggressively wave a vibrator around. You constantly whine but change nothing because you're powerless.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Oh Laura:

Wow, the ignorance. Go ahead and challenge the law in Qatar as a foreigner and we'll see you in jail. 

I'm not sure about Qatar but I know in The UAE an Australian woman was raped and she was arrested for infidelity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Gali

ETA: I thought she might just be faking the ignorance for camera (as she is dressing conservatively on camera... but it appears not)

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 10