Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Sun and Shade in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

My hiatus induced amnesia didn't take long to clear up this year with regards to remembering I consider them all lying liars who lie, it's only a matter of degrees.......

Oh well, as long as I'm entertained, I mean Lisa chastising Erika about the quality of her "grievance gift" and Ericka snapping a picture of the note as proof of god knows what it’s why I watch this cesspool.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, albarino said:

Armchair diagnosis here, I think LVP is subdued because she is on an antidepressant.  I was on one (Zyban/Welbutrin) to help me quit smoking (worked) and when you're on one, the highs aren't so high and the lows aren't so low.  Don't get me wrong, you still have feelings, they just aren't so extreme.  When LVP says she doesn't want to go there with Dorit, I don't see it as underhanded manipulation, I see it as her inability to work up a good snit about it; she doesn't have the energy.  My 2 cents.

Add to that the reason she would be on antidepressants, the death of her brother. As she said to Kyle, she was feeling the futility of disagreements in the wake of his death. Depression alone will make a person unwilling to "go there."

• Love 14
On 2/27/2019 at 2:55 AM, Natasha said:

Rhinna is doing nothing more than securing her position on RHOBH, otherwise she might be relegated to selling Depends again!  

PK and Dorit are just a couple of grifters. The dog supposedly bit everyone in the family the same time they listed their home for sale and went on vacation. Also, who would take a picture of your face as evidence if their story was genuine. They signed a contract that clearly stated to return the dog. If I were LVP I'd be pissed as hell!

WOW! Is this a great post!! If they really dumped the dog off right before going on vacation...well that really says it all, doesn’t it? 

Also, GREAT catch, Columbo, regarding Pk taking a photo of his face! Why do that?? Why get Cover-Your-Ass proof unless you’re about to do something you know will be controversial if it gets out! Awesome deductions!

The Kemsley’s are sloppy and dirty and thankfully, not very bright. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, jkitty said:

Is this season over yet? This whole thing is painful. Please make it stop. 

I can’t stand LVP. I think she is snobbish, condescending, passive aggressive, and manipulative.  I find her humor very childish... she is not nearly as clever as she thinks she is and her accent doesn’t fix that. I find her aesthetic to be equal parts juvenile and tacky. Everything from her home decor to her wardrobe choices remind me of something that a five year old in the 80s would select for their “grown up” make believe.  I think she acts like she hit a homer when she married her way on to third. And I find the way she lords her life over some young(ish) people who moved to LA to try to build lives and follow their dreams on VPR really gross and pathetic.  (I also think Ken is a reactive asshole who has no qualms about being physically and verbally aggressive with people, including his wife’s friends and his employees.)

Finally, I don’t think she is nearly the strategic genius people make her out to be. It’s just that in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. That has never been more apparent than with this whole fiasco. These morons really thought the season to go after LVP was weeks after her brother committed suicide? And the hill they chose to die on was her backhandedly outing Dorit and PK for the mishandling of a shelter animal in violation of the terms of a written agreement? How fucking dumb are they? And now it looks like they might not even be right about how it was orchestrated? (Unless the cropped preceding line of the text chain is from John saying “Lisa wants this out there...” it looks like Teddy had a far bigger hand than she let on).  These women are bumbling fools.

This is a waste of my time. Give me New York where the hos know how to have it out and move on within two episodes. 

That was really funny.

I’ve been mostly bed-bound from bad knee injury, so watching old seasons of this BS I quit watching years ago.

Never watched RHNY - is it worth watching from the beginning? Friends, fellow posters please chime in. I always like to recommend 90-Day Fiance and Love After Lockup (possibly greatest reality show ever) myself.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

That was really funny.

I’ve been mostly bed-bound from bad knee injury, so watching old seasons of this BS I quit watching years ago.

Never watched RHNY - is it worth watching from the beginning? Friends, fellow posters please chime in. I always like to recommend 90-Day Fiance and Love After Lockup (possibly greatest reality show ever) myself.

I hope your knee recovery goes well.  I may not be able to hang in here this season, since, I'm not really wild about anyone anymore, but, I like to look at Beverly Hills scenery, so....that's something I suppose. 

I am biased, but, RHNY is the best imo.  To me it would be worth it, but, it might take a while. lol 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

That was really funny.

I've watched all of them...RHNY is the best, in my opinion. The ladies bring it each season and gives us on the forum great content to talk about. No lie, their episode threads start from the night the episode airs and we'll be getting fresh and constant dialogue going in those threads up until the next week when the new episode airs, lol.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I've watched all of them...RHNY is the best, in my opinion. The ladies bring it each season and gives us on the forum great content to talk about. No lie, their episode threads start from the night the episode airs and we'll be getting fresh and constant dialogue going in those threads up until the next week when the new episode airs, lol.

I enjoy RHoNYC, but find the endless circular arguments on the NYC forums tedious as hell - all those pages of repetitious posts are a slog for me.  I'm a West Coaster.  Vive la difference.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

This whole dog thing is starting to get too convoluted to follow. Of course I’m probably not helped by the fact that I just don’t care. I don’t like LVP or Dorit. I’m sick of LVP’s little jabs that she tries to pass off as “jokes”, and if anybody ever said to me, “You finally did something right!” Like she did to Dorit to last week, they’d be dead to me forever. That said, Dorit is a terrible person, and I knew that much before the dog thing ever came up. I don’t believe there was ever a second family involved. PK or Dorit dumped that dog off because they were too stupid to think they were going to get caught. And, frankly, even if LVP orchestrated the whole thing coming out, I don’t blame her. Don’t do shameful things and then you won’t be shamed when they come to light.

I’m finding Denise to be a breath of fresh air this season. She’s just so normal that I don’t know if she’ll ever fit in with this group. Imagine not going to a gathering in a friend’s hotel room without three pounds of make-up and three stylists fussing over you. Speaking of which, I would sincerely rather be poor and not too concerned about my appearance than be rich and so desperately insecure that I can’t go anywhere without a stylist or three to fuss with my face and clothes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

I enjoy RHoNYC, but find the endless circular arguments on the NYC forums tedious as hell - all those pages of repetitious posts are a slog for me.  I'm a West Coaster.  Vive la difference.

Oh man, I don't read through all of them myself, there's not  enough hours in the day for that, lol. I just mean that between the drama and personalities, there's a level of investment in the show that I don't see across the other franchises. I also happen to think that the drama and interactions seem less contrived to me compared to other franchises that have been around for as long but that's just a personal observation. Though in fairness, my observations of the discussions on the forum may not reflect that actual ratings of the show - I don't know how well it does but it's my personal favourite of all the franchises.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Blindfox said:

This whole dog thing is starting to get too convoluted to follow. Of course I’m probably not helped by the fact that I just don’t care. I don’t like LVP or Dorit. I’m sick of LVP’s little jabs that she tries to pass off as “jokes”, and if anybody ever said to me, “You finally did something right!” Like she did to Dorit to last week, they’d be dead to me forever. That said, Dorit is a terrible person, and I knew that much before the dog thing ever came up. I don’t believe there was ever a second family involved. PK or Dorit dumped that dog off because they were too stupid to think they were going to get caught. And, frankly, even if LVP orchestrated the whole thing coming out, I don’t blame her. Don’t do shameful things and then you won’t be shamed when they come to light.

I’m finding Denise to be a breath of fresh air this season. She’s just so normal that I don’t know if she’ll ever fit in with this group. Imagine not going to a gathering in a friend’s hotel room without three pounds of make-up and three stylists fussing over you. Speaking of which, I would sincerely rather be poor and not too concerned about my appearance than be rich and so desperately insecure that I can’t go anywhere without a stylist or three to fuss with my face and clothes. 

I agree with your entire post. I'm tiring of the season already. I can't stand Dorit and I don't believe her story about the dog. I don't really care if the info gets out there. But I absolutely believe LVP is going about it in an underhanded way. And not even that; but, yes - her jabs are tiresome. Kyle didn't come to the Daily Mail party. She doesn't want to room with Dorit. Yawn. Just make it all stop. 

And I'm LIVING for Denise in her casual clothes. Girl just don't give a fuck. I'd be hanging with her. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I am terrible at math, but the 70-inch hair is confusing me -- isn't that almost 6 feet long?!

23 hours ago, Giselle said:

Almost, it's 5 feet 10 inches to be exact. 

Oooh, Wow....

Nope. Not impressed because it's fake. Now if it was like Lisa Garcia's hair, my classmate in middle and high School, I'd be impressed. She grew hers down to her ankles. 

18 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Erika mumbled that she'd like to find a man with 70 inches.  Um, I don't know what kind of twat she's got, but I chuckled at the visual of it.  😉

Alterego KungFuKitty -

What do you expect My Kitty is a Python, Tick Tock Tick Tock Time Bomb

dizzy-cat-confused.gif?w=685

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, Giselle said:

Funny... that does happen every season. 

I wonder why?

Be....cause LVP keeps pulling shady shit every season?

Just for the record, they all pull some shady shit every season..What they accuse her of has always been proven not to be true.  It's not just about her shady shit.. It's the accusations that they accuse her of ..The season when Adrienne Malouf accused her of selling stories to tabloids she was completely vindicated. When she has Kyle were at odds that same season, proven to be  innocent. Brandi Glanville lied on her as well about the accusation of packing the tabloid store of Mauriceo having an affair. Brandi said Lisa told her to put the tabloid in her suitcase and bring along on the trip. Turned out to be a lie. Lisa in not without some shadiness I grant you that but they seem to come for her more than normal and she's a target . It's pure jealousy I tell you , Yolanda Foster turned on her simply because she was jealous of Lisa relationship with her ex-husband , he praised Lisa too much .  I think that was the beginning of Yolanda's marital problems with David and she choose to take out her feeling on Lisa. Yolanda became a total bitch that season. The same with Camille , she was horrible while battling marital issue with Kelsey . 

• Love 17
On 2/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

So she threw Erika under the bus to save her ass from owning up to having a problem with Dorit .....Lisa doesn't take ownership of anything she deflects to get it off her and on to someone else.... it all could have been squashed then and there but now we have CondolenceGate ugh 

Plus, LVP needed to punish Erika for standing up for Dorit when she told about their get-together and Dorit having good intentions.

• Love 3
On 2/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, SoCal4Us said:

http://toofab.com/2019/02/27/john-sessa-denies-rhobh-conspiracy-theory-suggesting-lisa-vanderpump-planted-dog-drama/

"This is a dog that was born in my house, bottle-fed by me," he said. "And then Hannah spent three weeks training Dorit on how to take care of the dog. We took the dog back for spade and neutering. We never do any of this, just so you know. So then Hannah's reaching out, trying to find out what's going on with the dog, and Lisa finds out. Sunday I get a message from -- I won't say the shelter name -- but a kill shelter in Orange County that said they have one of my dogs."

II am already bored with the season. I am an animal lover, and have worked with an animal welfare group for years. But I don't want to see a whole season of puppygate. I don't care who said what, when. I think Dorito and PK must have something on LVP for her to go so easy on them. I think Dorito and PK are wastes of space, and should never own so much as a pet rock. Heck, they can't even look after their kids without a bevy of nannies. I am disgusted at the howives who comforted Dorito at the dinner when she was playing victim. The only victims in this whole story are the two dogs who were given to, and subsequently given up by, Dorito and PK. Though thank goodness they did, as those two grifters do not deserve the unconditional love of a pet. 

The above quote makes me stabby. One would think that a person working with an organization that adopts out dogs would have a clue as to the correct terminology with regards to sterilizing said dogs. A dog does not go for "spade and neutering". It is spayed (not spade - geesh!) if it is a female, and neutered if it is a male. Pretty basic terms to know if you are dealing with animals. Good lord. 

I literally rolled my eyes when Erika entered her room, to the greetings of her glam squad. Honestly, they must work for free for the airtime and trips, as they are f**king lousy at their jobs. Erika always look hideous on these trips. Dorito's squad isn't any better. Thank goodness for the howives who are capable of doing their own makeup and hair, and do a much better job than either glam squad. BH is apparently where you go to get a job doing something for someone who has too much money (real or imagined), and too little common sense to do it for themselves. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, byrd said:

Just for the record, they all pull some shady shit every season..What they accuse her of has always been proven not to be true.  It's not just about her shady shit.. It's the accusations that they accuse her of ..The season when Adrienne Malouf accused her of selling stories to tabloids she was completely vindicated. When she has Kyle were at odds that same season, proven to be  innocent. Brandi Glanville lied on her as well about the accusation of packing the tabloid store of Mauriceo having an affair. Brandi said Lisa told her to put the tabloid in her suitcase and bring along on the trip. Turned out to be a lie. Lisa in not without some shadiness I grant you that but they seem to come for her more than normal and she's a target . It's pure jealousy I tell you , Yolanda Foster turned on her simply because she was jealous of Lisa relationship with her ex-husband , he praised Lisa too much .  I think that was the beginning of Yolanda's marital problems with David and she choose to take out her feeling on Lisa. Yolanda became a total bitch that season. The same with Camille , she was horrible while battling marital issue with Kelsey . I know this drama is for the show , but these women are just too dam old to be so darn petty. I heard Lisa Rhinna is in hot water with the producer of the show because of her comments regarding Lisa not having to film as often and being shown preferential treatment, which is a lie as well. Her big Lips may finally get her fired.

1 hour ago, Blindfox said:

I agree Denise is refreshing and what's more, she was the best dressed one that evening when they had drinks in the suite loved those little sequined sexy white shorts and white top.. very understated but clean , crisp and still elegant. Did you notice the way Ericka was looking at those shorts,..

• Love 14
On 2/26/2019 at 7:27 PM, movingtargetgal said:

I wish LVP had told the group that when Dorit adopted Lucy she was told that if things did not work out for Lucy and the family, that she would return the dog to Vanderpump Dogs. ... and had signed a contract agreeing to this.  Instead Dorit gave the dog away to a friend.  That friend placed Lucy in a kill shelter.  Because LVP's shelter micro chips it's dogs, the kill shelter contacted them and they rescued Lucy again.  Lisa was never angry that Lucy and the kids were not a good match, it happens.  What Lisa was upset about was Dorit not sticking to the contract that she signed and Lucy ended up in a kill shelter.  Lisa and her staff at the shelter put their blood, sweat, and many tears into finding good homes for dogs.  For them it is not just a job but a life's mission.  I believe that the shelter staff member who spilled the beans about Lucy was extremely angry that Lucy's life was endangered once again.  I think when he saw Dorit's friend he took it upon himself to let Teddy know what Dorit had done.  If I were in his place, I probably would do the same. 

Not a fan of Rinna and her shit stirring.  I personally think LVP should have assessed the $5K fine on Dorito and PeeKay from the get go and let it go.  I do not think she should have to protect P and D from whatever fall out there was about it.  You didn't fulfill the contract you signed, sorry love, are you paying cash or check?  Then washed her hands of it while noting that they are never to adopt from her rescue again and they are obviously not good friends.  

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The above quote makes me stabby. One would think that a person working with an organization that adopts out dogs would have a clue as to the correct terminology with regards to sterilizing said dogs. A dog does not go for "spade and neutering". It is spayed (not spade - geesh!) if it is a female, and neutered if it is a male. Pretty basic terms to know if you are dealing with animals. Good lord.

Blame the writers, who can't spell worth shit, not the person who was (incorrectly) quoted in the article.  John Sessa knows about spaying and neutering, and knows how to spell both.

• Love 22
On 2/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I cannot believe I am saying this but I am firmly on LVP side re the dog and re the sympathy card.

Erica's note is fine. Until the signature. A squiggle. WTF. This isn't an autograph signing session it is a personal card regarding a death and a tragedy. Erica wrote a perfunctory note and signed it in the most impersonal thoughtless way probably ON PURPOSE with passive agression proof being she photographed it. She isn't fooling me or Emily Post. The forensics of that note stink to high heaven w/the signature.  LVP has dragging in grief right now. She has a  right to feel the way she is (that she wished for more personal feels from Erika), and she is trying to keep all her balls in the air.  I mean, how cold to stare back in mirrored ugly damn sunglasses to someone who is sincerely grieving. Take off the mirrored glasses asshole. Say the same thing, but do it with eye contact. Rude. Cold. She was doubling down on that cold signature. Just calculating and mean. 

I can't believe I am defending LVP. But quite frankly grief fucks you up big time. LVP is trying to stay afloat.

Regarding the goddamn dog.............. John Blizzard ran his mouth. Not LVP. And there is NO proof Lisa instructed him to do it.  (yet anyway) John Blizzard has the axe to grind he is pissed about "his" shelter looking bad and has ALL the motivation to smear Dorit.  Dorit sucks and the crying at the table was BS. I am FIRMLY on LVP side, this is ALL Dorit's fault in the first place. Anything less than DORIT saying "Guys, this was my fault I didn't follow a contract" is irresponsibility on Dorit's fault.  Dorit is the one fucking over LVP right now who gets a grief pass from me. Regardless of ALL the other drama this is all on Dorit. She is the only one who can fix it by taking accountability. 

I cannot believe Kyle and Rinna were consoling Dorit. This is ALL DORIT'S FAULT. But then again, it's so shady that Rinna led Dorit to the bathroom. Planned. Rinna = ringleader. 

Also, the resort comped all this right? Like you did this Dorit. Please. You have NO $. 

I agree Erika's note was just fine for a very casual friend.  It was sorely lacking if you actually cared about the person you sent it to.  I am guessing Lisa's parents are dead, all her grandparents are dead and it's just her and her kids.  There is something about losing all of your extended family that hits you pretty hard.  I still have my sisters but it does start to feel a little lonely losing a lot of your family.  I have had a couple of suicides in my extended family and it is really hard on those left behind.  Takes a very long time to get over and it makes me worry about the family who were closer to them.  I don't want them to see this as an easy way out.

• Love 15

The podcast being discussed is here -- Sessa's full take on the Dorit saga starts at 1: 40: 15

http://ontherocksubn.ubnradio.libsynpro.com/jc-mounduix-dr-john-sessa-and-ali-levine

Filed under Keeps Getting Worse: after Dorit was revealed as having dumped Lucy at the kill shelter,  she sent her assistant  to handle her mess.  She couldn't be bothered to show her face and apologize (never mind hand over the 5 K) after having abandoned Lucy. 

How she handled this is classic Dorit Kemsley:  dodging every debt - financial or moral - that comes her way. 

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 4
  • Love 20
(edited)
21 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Blame the writers, who can't spell worth shit, not the person who was (incorrectly) quoted in the article.  John Sessa knows about spaying and neutering, and knows how to spell both.

My quibble was not only with the spelling, but that apparently this person said that the dog was taken to be "spade (sp) and neutered" which of course is not possible. The article though is very poorly written. It starts out by quoting John Sessa during a radio interview, than mentions John Blizzard, who is the person who is Teddi's friend and involved in the texts. Then it continues to quote "John" but does not specify which John the writer is referring to. And whether it was still in regards to the radio interview or a different interview. I do agree that articles are often very poorly written, Our animal charity has been interviewed numerous times over the years, and if it is a print interview we are lucky if 50 percent of the article is accurate. I do think it odd though that the writer would come up with "spayed and neutered" on their own, but certainly possible. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3

With all that's been going on in Lisa V's life, and given the fact that Dorit only told her after the fact that the Kemsley's had given Lucy to a "fabulous new home", perhaps Lisa didn't feel she was in a position to/or had the energy to take Dorit to task - although no doubt she was furious about what had happened when it all came to light.  Dorit obviously didn't call her before Lucy was gone. Dorit and her husband deserve all the vitriol they are getting.  I'm team Lisa V but I do wish she would STAWP with the constant put downs and digs - that's definitely where she loses people - co-workers and viewers alike.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, byrd said:
4 hours ago, byrd said:

Just for the record, they all pull some shady shit every season..What they accuse her of has always been proven not to be true.  It's not just about her shady shit.. It's the accusations that they accuse her of ..The season when Adrienne Malouf accused her of selling stories to tabloids she was completely vindicated. When she has Kyle were at odds that same season, proven to be  innocent. Brandi Glanville lied on her as well about the accusation of packing the tabloid store of Mauriceo having an affair. Brandi said Lisa told her to put the tabloid in her suitcase and bring along on the trip. Turned out to be a lie. Lisa in not without some shadiness I grant you that but they seem to come for her more than normal and she's a target . It's pure jealousy I tell you , Yolanda Foster turned on her simply because she was jealous of Lisa relationship with her ex-husband , he praised Lisa too much .  I think that was the beginning of Yolanda's marital problems with David and she choose to take out her feeling on Lisa. Yolanda became a total bitch that season. The same with Camille , she was horrible while battling marital issue with Kelsey . I know this drama is for the show , but these women are just too dam old to be so darn petty. I heard Lisa Rhinna is in hot water with the producer of the show because of her comments regarding Lisa not having to film as often and being shown preferential treatment, which is a lie as well. Her big Lips may finally get her fired.

I think they are all jealous of each other.  I can believe that Kyle and Rinna are jealous of LVP's fan base and second show.  But I could also believe LVP is jealous of Rinna's actual acting career and Eileen's starring role on Y&R.  I could believe Teddi is jealous of Erika's presence, and Erika is jealous of Teddi's good relationship with her famous father.  I ccould believe Dorit is jealous of everyone else's positive net worth, and everyone else is jealous of Dorit's ability to escape consequences.  I think they all poke at each other out of jealously, and wanting to believe the worst in the other so they can be a little less jealous. 

If you really like LVP, you will notice when Rinna suggests (without caring about all the facts) that LVP could have shut down the Lucy appearance, but you won't notice when LVP implies Kyle abandoned her when her brother died (even though Kyle actually called her every day).  But they are all doing it. 

I kind of think that all these ladies have their endearing qualities and flaws.  Despite having everything, they are still subject to the same petty feelings the rest of us have.  That is what makes RHOBH fun to watch.  

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

As far as I'm concerned, Dorito and PeeKay can be eviscerated for the rest of their miserable grifting lives, and I intend to do so.

So, whet your Ignore buttons, or buckle down.  Because I fully intend to snipe from the sides.

I'll hand you magazines.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)

Re:  Erika's note vs. a phone call:  I found absolutely nothing wrong with her note; I found it lovely.

My mom just passed away unexpectedly.  I received phone calls from people I hadn't spoken to in decades, yet texts from people I'm closest to, and handwritten cards in the mail from people I consider acquaintances.   

Honestly, I never gave a second thought as to who called vs. sent cards vs. sent flowers vs......whatever.  The fact that they reached out, at all, was what meant something.

My entire family felt this way.  We all kept saying, "Oh, I got an email from so-and-so!  How sweet!" or "I got flowers; how nice!"

Having literally just gone through a close family death, I find Lisa's reaction to Erika's note extraordinarily petty.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 14
On 2/27/2019 at 12:35 PM, Giselle said:

One of the VPD Johns should have the name of the shelter. They could "kill" it too unless... the ambiguity is advantageous to their "story".

A horrible, shitty shelter that scanned a chipped animal and notified the owner of record and get it back to it's home. A shitty shelter that has to deal with the final result of irresponsible owners who don't or refuse to spay and neuter their animals.  A shitty shelter that only has so much money and is only so big and are willing to make the tough choice to deal with the problem and keep accepting the thousands of abandoned or sick animals. 

As a mom to furbaby foundlings, I don't like shelters or kill shelters either but with exploding animal populations, limited resources what is to be done? It's a problem that won't go away. VPD and the like are a drop in the bucket. Catch, neuter and release programs are few and far between. What else do we do? Nobody wants homeless animals living in the streets, at least not in their back yard. 

I the last 5 years, we have trapped and taken over 25 feral cats to be fixed and then we let them out again. It is starting to help the feral cat population in our neighborhood. Just when it seems manageable some   one just abandons their healthy non fixed house cat - who have healthier babies then the feral cats we have.

we love all our “ferals” and we feed them and take as good care of them as we can - we are their servants, People who don’t take care of their animals are horrible. But we really work to prevent new additions to the population.

Shelters don’t always have a choice due to over population and lack of resources.

• Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

As far as I'm concerned, Dorito and PeeKay can be eviscerated for the rest of their miserable grifting lives, and I intend to do so.

So, whet your Ignore buttons, or buckle down.  Because I fully intend to snipe from the sides.

Hi there!  If you need a minion, I'm over here!

I'll be wearing the Lyanna Mormont Side Eye Face of Revulsion and Disgust.

2017-03-25-08-02-19--6458048.jpeg.bdc8621b7515ac3df91a7d6b3bb55b17.jpeg

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Having literally just gone through a close family death, I find Lisa's reaction to Erika's note extraordinarily petty.

I'm sorry for your loss, Sterling.  Hugs. 

I guess I'm giving LVP a slight pass this season just based on what she's going through, but I agree, she really should've kept those thoughts to herself.  On the other hand, I thought it was really low of Rinna to insist on the "air your grievances" session knowing that LVP was so emotional.  Rinna doesn't seem to have any empathy for what LVP is going through.  LVP probably should've sat this season out.   Rinna knows she's vulnerable right now, and she's wasting no time in trying to bring her down.  Her smugness about the whole thing irritates me.   

• Love 24

I do not like Lisa Rinna's clothes nor hair.  Her flowered suit dress sort of made her look like a gender binary Elvis. I'm sure her "fans" rave about her adorable hair. 

No-kill shelters are not any better than kill-shelters. No-kill shelters are just more selective in the animals they take and let the animals die somewhere else to keep their stats and rep good.  PETA did a good investigation into the rampant fraud of no-kill shelters. And then there are the no-kill "sancuatry's"  that allow unwanted pets to die through medical neglect, which is, to me, beyond comprehension to allow an animal to suffer in pain for months on end with no care. The "kill" shelters are actually where the true needy animals are, because every animal is taken in there. And then Vanderpump dogs are taking the dogs from the kill shelters and adopting them out... my guess is that Dorit is not the first person that has had a problem with one of their dogs.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I do not like Lisa Rinna's clothes nor hair.  Her flowered suit dress sort of made her look like a gender binary Elvis. I'm sure her "fans" rave about her adorable hair. 

My Rinna theory:  There have been long-held rumors about Harry Hamlin's sexuality....gay, bi, etc.  My theory on why Lisa R. works so hard to maintain her look is to look as much like a young man as possible.  The shorter hair, the boyish figure, very straight up and down  body, and lips blown up to look like....I won't say it.

I may be completely off base, but when she wears clothes like that suit dress thing, it even further lends to my opinion.

Again, just my opinion, I could be completely wrong.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, jkitty said:

Is this season over yet? This whole thing is painful. Please make it stop. 

I can’t stand LVP. I think she is snobbish, condescending, passive aggressive, and manipulative.  I find her humor very childish... she is not nearly as clever as she thinks she is and her accent doesn’t fix that. I find her aesthetic to be equal parts juvenile and tacky. Everything from her home decor to her wardrobe choices remind me of something that a five year old in the 80s would select for their “grown up” make believe.  I think she acts like she hit a homer when she married her way on to third. And I find the way she lords her life over some young(ish) people who moved to LA to try to build lives and follow their dreams on VPR really gross and pathetic.  (I also think Ken is a reactive asshole who has no qualms about being physically and verbally aggressive with people, including his wife’s friends and his employees.)

Finally, I don’t think she is nearly the strategic genius people make her out to be. It’s just that in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king...It looks like Teddy had a far bigger hand than she let on).  These women are bumbling fools.

This paragraph about Lisa's aesthetic, entitlement, marriage, and humor is so spot-on that I seriously feel it needs to be published!

Also, when I first read your post, I thought you wrote that "Teddi has far bigger hands than I realized," and I cracked up.

Did you hear LVP reminding Dorit, in the hotel room, that LVP is the hardest working women Dorit knows?!?!?!? Lisa, I think Dorit has met her housekeeper, her nannies, and pretty much every other person who has provided a good or a service to Dorit in her 42 years...why is Lisa fishing for compliments from someone she seems to think is so beneath her? Insecure much?  Also, until I actually see LVP do something more than waltzing into a bar that she owns, ordering a glass of rose, whilst holding a dog and listening to people bitch until she gets bored and dismisses them, I will withhold my recommendation for the Nobel Peace Prize.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Maybe she thinks Harry Hamlin will be more attracted to her if she looks boyish? She definitely does have a pre-teen body, But I think Harry likes women. His first wife was super feminine and very princess-beautiful. 

image.thumb.png.d428364d4d6edcb1c80b3a8769112fc5.png

• Love 2

I just want to know the truth about puppygate.  This story is so murky and convoluted.  Let's get into the courtroom so everyone can testify under oath.  Ok.  Maybe some will still lie.  Dorit and PK are the defendants and the other wives can be called as witnesses.

But seriously....I do find it hard to believe that LVP would forgive Dorit and PK if Dorit actually brought Lucy to a shelter in Orange County.  I can't wrap my head around that given LVP's devotion to animals if it is actually true.  For me, that would be pretty unforgivable.  Unless PK does have 'goods' on Ken and Lisa.  And I kind of believe he does dating back to their night club/bar days in England. 

We need a trial!   Anyone want to be on the jury (As I raise my hand)?

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I just want to know the truth about puppygate.  This story is so murky and convoluted.  Let's get into the courtroom so everyone can testify under oath.  Ok.  Maybe some will still lie.  Dorit and PK are the defendants and the other wives can be called as witnesses.

But seriously....I do find it hard to believe that LVP would forgive Dorit and PK if Dorit actually brought Lucy to a shelter in Orange County.  I can't wrap my head around that given LVP's devotion to animals if it is actually true.  For me, that would be pretty unforgivable.  Unless PK does have 'goods' on Ken and Lisa.  And I kind of believe he does dating back to their night club/bar days in England. 

We need a trial!   Anyone want to be on the jury (As I raise my hand)?

It is not murky and convoluted if you read Sessa, who is not an employee but a board member's account of events. It is only convoluted because the cast decided to use it as a springboard to go after LVP this season

LVP can forgive Dorit because despite her taking the dog to a shelter, she doesn't think Dorit had ill intention. She is giving her the benefit of the doubt because, Dorit is someone she considers  to be a friend. However, she is far from a saint.  She was unhappy with Dorit for how she handled the situation and have said as much to her. 

• Love 16
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It is not murky and convoluted if you read Sessa, who is not an employee but a board member's account of events. It is only convoluted because the cast decided to use it as a springboard to go after LVP this season

LVP can forgive Dorit because despite her taking the dog to a shelter, she doesn't think Dorit had ill intention. She is giving her the benefit of the doubt because, Dorit is someone she considers  to be a friend. However, she is far from a saint.  She was unhappy with Dorit for how she handled the situation and have said as much to her. 

I have read the Sessa interview.  I disagree because Sessa is connected to LVP so I don't think he is totally without bias.

I find it hard to believe that LVP could give Dorit the benefit of the doubt.  If what Sessa is saying is true, why did Dorit drive down to Orange County to get rid of Lucy? If true, apparently Dorit 'forgot' about the micro chipping.   If Sessa is saying is true, why did Dorit make up a story about giving Lucy to a friend of a colleague of PK's?  Sorry, I don't buy it.  IMO, the forgiveness comes from a murky place.  And I think that comes from the Vanderpump's and PK's history.  I may be wrong but I just think there's more to this.

So, I think we just have to agree to disagree.  I still think a trail would be very 'interesting'.  JMHO.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I can't wrap my head around that given LVP's devotion to animals if it is actually true.  For me, that would be pretty unforgivable. 

If all were as usual, I would also find forgiveness on LVP's part near impossible to believe, but given what she said to Kyle (all the fighting/loss of time with her brother seemed so petty and wasteful in retrospect) maybe she slipped on a pair of rose-coloured glasses and shut down inside to avoid living through one more massive confrontation/ upheaval/end of a twenty year friendship. (I'd dance in delight at the prospect, myself). 

Anyone want to be on the jury (As I raise my hand)

Me! Me!!

(Twelve Angry Posters:  It's Must-See PTV! Two guys on a blog somewhere -- and one chick on twitter -- call it the online forum drama of the year! A dozen PTV posters - arguing ever finer points of the law -- and posting snotty emoticons about each other in PMs - prevent a miscarriage of justice by stopping Lisa Rinna from going free.  It's a unanimous verdict -  She's guilty! Of whatever you fucking want! - But also of aiding and abetting the lies told by the monster who abandoned an innocent pup.  Starring Lucy herself!)

ANGRY POSTERS.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8