Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Of Corsets Fashion

• Start Topic

Oh my gawd, the bitchiness started to leak out this week.  The dramatical Michelle yelping over her cut finger was met with blank expressions from the room.  Jasper tried to go there with that tired notion “behind every great man...” which was shut down real quick by Rebecca Minkoff, thank you.  And Ann Fulenwhatever’s weekly workroom critique bitchfest really can’t be helpful.  I just want to watch them make pretty things.

• Love 19

I'm East Asian, so I'm personally very hurt they cut Sunny and Jasper immediately - two designers I had major interest in.

Irina's look was amaaaaaaaaaaazing.  A++++++ I absolutely loved it.  She has weird taste, so I either love or really dislike her stuff, but this week she was perfection.  She was robbed.

Once again, like I say every week, the best designer (Irina) doesn't win and the worst designer (Whatever the fuck her name is) doesn't get Auf'd.

Bullshit show!

19 minutes ago, Supagirl said:

Oh my gawd, the bitchiness started to leak out this week. 

Did Irina really just sit there stonefaced when Jasper was saying his goodbyes?  LOLLL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

A little snarkiness is making this show a little more entertaining which is ok with me. 

I loved Irina’s coat. The design that won...that’s not going to work on a large busted woman, but it was different. I thought the white dress with church hat should have gone home instead of Jasper. 

• Love 2

By Jasper.  You annoyed the shit out of me, so I'm not sad to see you go.

And since Michelle wasn't quite annoying enough, she had to just ramp it up a level this week!  I don't know how that medic put up with her and I loved him straight out telling her that it was not a lot of blood.

Can someone please tell Alyssa that Irina's name is not pronounced as Arena?!?

• Love 17

It’s official, after 4 runway shows I can definitely say that I think Irina’s looks are too busy for my taste.  She puts so much work into the details, but the overall look is just overwhelming. 

Shoot me now, I really loved Sean’s look and not a fringe in sight.  It was kind of giving me pajama vibes, but it was the first corset I’ve seen that did not look like a torture device.

I also loved Evan’s (this is becoming a trend).  Ann can shut it with her nonsense about ruffles.  There was nothing “little girlish” about his look, it was gorgeous!

Hated Anthony Ryan’s neon monstrosity.  It looked like the model couldn’t move her arms. How this was not in the bottom I will never…oh wait, it’s Anthony Ryan, nvm.

With all his talking heads, I thought D’jango’s would be either great or hideous.  I liked it (especially that beautiful green) but I hope to never hear the phrase “Future Classic” again.

I liked Christina’s design and am glad she won, particularly after the way Jasper talked to her in the workroom.  Between those comments and his model micromanagement, I’m not sad he’s auf’d.

Preview Comment:

Spoiler

Michelle better not be coming for Dmitri!!  I wasn't going to comment on her this week because I've learned she's easier to take if I just ignore her existence, but that got my blood boiling, lol.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 11

I really liked the striped outfit with the huge cuffs. It looked really well made and had a nice twist on the corset concept. I was surprised it wasn't in the top three.

I didn't understand why Georgina kept going on about the winner's "color story." On my TV, it all looked like a boring ivory color. 

Edited by SHD
  • Love 19
On 1/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, SHD said:

I didn't understand why Georgina kept going on about the winners "color story." On my TV, it all looked like a boring ivory color. 

LOL.  Georgina acted like that designer invented offwhite.  Hilarious.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I also loved Evan’s (this is becoming a trend).  Ann can shut it with her nonsense about ruffles.  There was nothing “little girlish” about his look, it was gorgeous!

Hated Anthony Ryan’s neon monstrosity.  It looked like the model couldn’t move her arms. How this was not in the bottom I will never…oh wait, it’s Anthony Ryan, nvm.

Yes, Evan's was beautiful! I thought during the critique that the ruffle effect gave it a Hamilton vibe.

I was fine with AR's being just safe. It was nowhere near the worst out there but it certainly didn't deserve any special notice.

• Love 2

What the Universal Precautions is going on?!? I swear that medic was treating Michelle's cut without gloves. Yikes!

I'm going to miss Jasper for sheer bitchiness alone. The way he would elongate his vowels always slayed me. He was very gracious in his departure.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

What the Universal Precautions is going on?!? I swear that medic was treating Michelle's cut without gloves. Yikes!

I'm going to miss Jasper for sheer bitchiness alone. The way he would elongate his vowels always slayed me. He was very gracious in his departure.

Yeah, he got humble real quick!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SHD said:

didn't understand why Georgina kept going on about the winner's "color story." On my TV, it all looked like a boring ivory color. 

That was hilarious and idiotic at the same time.  I saw cream with flesh tone under the skirt at the hip and sheer on the leg.  That was the opposite of a color story.  That was blank canvas. 

Did I hear Michelle say how horrible Dmitri's outfit was?  Something about how she loves him dearly but that was awful?  She is awful.

Anya skated by as safe, but should have been in the bottom.  Those pants were terrible and unflattering. 

• Love 14

Talk about instant karma!  Jasper never should have criticized Christina's design.  I bet she was inwardly saying. "In your face Jasper!" when she won and he got sent home.  Very classy of her not to rub it in.  

That being said, I think Evan should have been in the top 3.  His design was gorgeous!  

• Love 10

I tried to find the winning look on Adoreme.com, but it's not on the home page, there's no search function, & it looks like the only way you can look at things is to open an account, which I'm not going to do. Does anyone know if they really did make a version of the winning look, or is this like jcp.com?

• Love 2

I tried to find the winning look on Adoreme.com, but it's not on the home page, there's no search function, & it looks like the only way you can look at things is to open an account, which I'm not going to do. Does anyone know if they really did make a version of the winning look, or is this like jcp.com?

I have an AdoreMe account and didn't see it on the site. I even clicked into the corset section. Maybe I'm just missing it, but I didn't see it.

I was surprised that Jasper was auf'd. Don't get me wrong, I thought his look was terrible, but he had been in the top at least once and Cynthia had been in the bottom. I suspect it came down to the judges saying that at least she tried something while his look was just an outdated mess. I liked Christina's design, but the hemline kept bothering me. It looked wonky, like her scissors or her rotary blade slipped just a little bit and I would have thought one of the judges would have brought that up. Maybe it wasn't noticeable from a distance?

On a petty note, Isaac and Georgina drive me nuts. Georgina less so than Isaac. I hated Isaac addressing all the designers by saying "hey girls." Somehow his dramatics are just never as charming as Michael Kors' were. 

Edited by BabyVegas
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

The design that won...that’s not going to work on a large busted woman, but it was different.

Doesn't work on a small busted woman either. It did not flatter the model's breasts at all. Fitted so poorly through the bust it made them look like little flaps. Horrible! I almost screamed when they gave her the win. Have they no eyes?

I'm glad they dumped Jasper. I hate white lace over black. It looks cheap. And those pants? Jasper, they "got" them, they just didn't like them!

• Love 10

Designers, your job is to celebrate a woman's figure by incorporating a corset into a high fashion look. If you were REALLY celebrating a woman's figure, especially for a company that claims to celebrates different body types by designing styles to fit all women, shouldn't you do it with something that isn't traditionally used to squeeze a woman's body into an idealized and unnatural version of itself?

One thing I always loved about fashion and Project Runway were the sketches, but I had to laugh at Jasper's scribbled sketch. I had no idea what the hell his dress was actually going to look like based on that. His description sounded nothing like what his sketch looked like either.

Alyssa's enunciation is something that I have noticed on PRAS but that I don't remember from her Who's the Boss days. When they replayed her announcing Irina as the winner, I noticed that she pronounced her name as "arena" and then that's all I heard every time afterward.

I always chide the designers for not knowing their fashion history and references (I'm definititely with Tim Gunn on this), but this week I'm taking Anne Fulenwider to task. Madonna's famous Gaultier corset was from her 1990 Blond Ambition tour so it was NOT the 80s, Anne.

Michelle is such a drama queen. "Let's not amputate." Girl, it's a cut. Calm down. Yes, I know that you can really cut the shit out of your finger with a rotary cutter (Mr. EB's aunt did that a few years ago and I think she ended up having to get stitches), but still. Michelle may have thought that her design looked like a light bulb glowing from the inside out, but all I saw on her dress form was a pink crotch on blue pants. It did look better with the top since it continued the pink going up, but when her model turned around on the runway and her butt was pink, all I could think of were those monkeys with the red butts. I hated the yellow ribbons she had going across the back of the corset. To me that says, "I didn't want to be bothered with actually fitting the corset to the model." I didn't like the sort of see through blue patterned material she used. It looked like it was mean to be used for curtains, not clothing.

I agree with Evan that what Dmitry has done this season is not as good as what he's capable of. I also agreed with Evan's assessment of Dmitry's top as sex shop with fringe on it. I didn't like the big poof that he added to one shoulder. That was very 80s prom dress. I was shocked that so many of the judges liked it and thought it looked fresh. Seriously?

I liked the blue, black, and gold striped fabric that Sean used, but I didn't like the long sleeves that covered his model's hands. It made her look like a little girl who was wearing her dad's pajamas. In theory I liked that the corset's horizontal stripes contrasted with the rest of the outfit's vertical stripes, but my main issue is that it ended up being a wide belt rather than a corset. I wasn't sure how strict the judges were going to be about how much of the corset had to be used though. I hated the fat blue ribbon he used to lace up the corset in the front.

While I didn't love Christina's design, at least I felt she fulfilled the challenge requirement which was to use the corset visibly. I hated the cut outs on the top of the boobs. Her model looked like she was about a millimeter from showing her nipples. The big triangle of fabric going down the front looked like an arrow pointing at the model's crotch. I also didn't like the see through skirt. Once I put all three of those elements together, I found myself uttering the usual "I question her taste level" criticism, but I think that separately there were a lot of things that were good about what she created. Everything also looked really well made. The corset fit her model perfectly and everything (even the elements I didn't like) looked deliberate and well constructed. I also appreciate that she made that latticework pattern by sewing the leather onto the nude fabric. Construction-wise, the only thing I didn't like was that the bottom of the skirt looked unfinished. Maybe it would have looked better if she had sewn a strip of the leather going across the bottom?

I wasn't a fan of the shiny pale fabric Evan chose, but it looked very well made. I wasn't sure about it when he showed it to Anne, but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. The skirt was a little too short, but it definitely looked more high fashion and tasteful than a lot of the other looks this week. It looked fun and cute. The ruffled elements gave it a flirty look. I could definitely see it on the red carpet or at a party.

I loved Cynthia's concept when she showed it to Anne, so I felt bad for her when the model came for her fitting and she realized that she didn't have enough fabric to close it completely. I loved how she used the red to emphasize the hourglass shape and I really liked the back. I understand why she wanted something high drama but I didn't love the hat she made at the last minute, mostly because the nude color didn't seem to go with her red and white dress. I know not everything has to be matchy matchy, but still.

I found it hilarious that Dmitry didn't like Jasper's design because that white lace tacked on looked very similar to Dmitry's ice skating outfit for the school colors challenge. As soon as the cameras cut to Jasper gluing the lace on (instead of sewing it), I was clutching my pearls just like Dmitry. This isn't an unconventional materials challenge, so get your ass to the sewing machine! On top of all that, the lace ended up making the top look very dated. The fact that Jasper thinks the corset is the symbolism of freedom just goes to show how little he knows. It constricts movement and women used to faint from lacing themselves up so tightly.

Not only do I hate Jasper micromanaging his models but this is the second week in a row that he has told a model to walk/stand/pose "like a lady." STFU. That made me love Rebecca Minkoff's comment about how outdated his "behind every great mean is a great woman" concept was. HA! I agreed with Isaac that the material was a mistake. Satin shows every little wrinkle and imperfection so you have to be impeccable. The way he placed the lace on the corset made it look like the model had a round little pot belly. Not flattering at all.

I did not like the asymmetric corset top that Anya made. It seemed like her model was a breath away from a nip slip. I also didn't like the fabric she chose. I'm not sure if it was the pattern or the colors I disliked but I didn't like it up close or from a distance. I was laughing at the fact that this was another challenge that would work in her favor. Here, take this premade corset and just do something with it!

Julie's dress was okay, but there was something about the top that was unflattering and made the model look bigger/wider than she is. I think it was partly the sleeves but also the big gold buttons.

Irina's lace jumpsuit reminded me of those crotchless body suits from Frederick's of Hollywood. She clearly spent a lot of time on the coat which was tailored beautifully but I didn't like all the pleating. It reminded me of a dinosaur's ridged back. And can we quit with the lace masks?

I had mixed feelings about Anthony Ryan's bright yellow dress. I liked that he chose a bold color, but hasn't he used this color before? Or am I thinking of someone else? This didn't look like it should have taken as long to make as some of the other stuff we saw on the runway.

Django's repeated use of "future classic" annoyed me. I thought it was boring and messy looking. When the model stopped at the end of the runway, I could see that the seam of the light material on top of the pants was not centered and that annoyed me. I will give him that the pants move beautifully on the runway though. Why did he draw lines on the light material on the collarbone? That made no sense to me.

Jasper took his elimination well, so I give him credit for not being angry or a whiner.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Token said:

I don't have a problem with a designer telling a model how to walk.  I have a huge problem with the offensive way that Jasper speaks to and about women.

I enjoyed the fact that when the actual runway show happened that the model didn’t use Jasper’s notes and just walked.

• Love 17

Looks like Alyssa's stylist escaped the asylum.  That first look was beyond fug...the gigantic lattice black bib was all kinds of hideous.  It was too wide an hit Alyssa's body in a weird way.  Then her runway hair was another tragedy.  I agree w/ some of the posters re. her speech pattern... Alyssa's enunciation has always been a little off to my ears.

I was surprised Anya was not in the bottom.  I wasn't really loving any of the designs to be honest.  But a corset has never been something I'd consider wearing. I agreed with Georgina about Irina's obsession with micro mini length of her garments.  I can't imagine wearing such short dresses!  I'd be worried every second my ass was showing or people could see my lady bits!

Dmitry had a lot of shade thrown at him in the workroom, and while I didn't like his final design, I was happy the judges fell over themselves praising it.

Preview alert

Spoiler

Looks like Michelle's "love" for Dmitry is challenged next week when she's accused of "copying" him.  Dmitry gave her such a death stare!  I hope he comes out on top, but they also showed Michelle gleefully cackling, so....

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Designers, your job is to celebrate a woman's figure by incorporating a corset into a high fashion look. If you were REALLY celebrating a woman's figure, especially for a company that claims to celebrates different body types by designing styles to fit all women, shouldn't you do it with something that isn't traditionally used to squeeze a woman's body into an idealized and unnatural version of itself?

I don't know.  A properly fitted corset does not do this especially on a woman who has natural curves.  

• Love 3

I know Dmitry is a big fave around here but I have never felt the love. His outfit last night was hideous and his model was styled just like a ballroom dancer (which I know Dmitry was once). He leaves me cold. I really want to see more from Cynthia, its seems like what she does is Fashion with a capital F. I'm so bored with Anthony Ryan and Sean I could scream.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Why bleach your black hair platinum if you don't bother keeping up with the roots??

This is actually kind of in fashion right now, based on what I see on entertainment media. 

I didn't think the winning look fit well at all. Those cups were just sad little wrinkles, and made the model looked completely flat-chested, which is pretty much the opposite of what corsets are supposed to do. 

In fact, I think about half of the looks weren't even identifiable as including corsets. I actually liked Django's thing, but that ruched blue element on the model's middle was really stretching the definition of 'corset'.

• Love 8

The fact that Dmitri was in the top underscores the sad fact that these judges Batshit crazy. It would also help if the guest judges were drawn consistently from a group that has true design/fashion experience. Today they got it half right but too often they just bring on a b list or worse actress/celebrity to drone on in the hopes of upping their viewership. 

Jasper certainly deserved to go but the bottom looks seem to be drawn more from a producer/programming perspective than a design/fashion one.

• Love 6

Irina’s coat was cool, but no way were they going to be able to mass reproduce that. The lace jumpsuit should be burned.

I loved the idea of Dmitry’s more than the execution. I think the corsets they were working with looked cheap and ill-fitting. I like Sean’s take (I can’t believe I typed that) but it was very pajamas, which was on trend two years ago when this was filmed.

My boobs ached looking at the winning design.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Irina’s coat was cool, but no way were they going to be able to mass reproduce that. The lace jumpsuit should be burned.

It made me itchy just looking at that jumpsuit.   Frederick's of Hollywood called, Irina, and are pissed you stole their jumpsuit from the 80's.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

she fulfilled the challenge requirement which was to use the corset visibly.

Yet again, another challenge where the judges ignored the requirements of the challenge.  Half of the looks last night more or less hid the corset, and didn't celebrate it visibly.  These inconsistencies in judging are driving me crazy.  But at least they're consistently inconsistent!

I hated Dmitry's look.  Haaaaaaaaaated.  I was sure he was brought up there as one of the bottom three.  Nope.

I know he's not everyone's cuppa tea, but I liked Anthony Ryan's look.  I thought it was a neat way to actually feature the corset while integrating it into a red carpet gown suitable for the MTV movie awards, or some other more whimsical awards show.

• Love 9

Why are they needing 45 guest judges every week? It's very odd.

This All Stars has settled into a nice predictable little rut now: Anya and Anthony Ryan will always be at least safe if not win, whatever fug they put out, and however far off the brief it may be. Irina will make something with remarkable seamstressship and execrable taste. Michelle will be a bitch.

I liked Australian Julie's look, finally - maybe the jetlag has worn off; and didn't mind that they gave the win to Australian Christina - at least there was some construction in her garment, and it was one of the very few that celebrated the corset in a way that allowed you to see the corset featured in the design rather than swallowed or subsumed by it.

Glad Dmitri was in the top three. After some of the others' comments, I thought it was touch and go, especially with the main judges' particularly weird taste this season - but I thought it was sweet with the elegant joggers turned palazzo pants and the whimsical lavender trim of the sheer corset. He's always got a touch of the circus about his designs.

Jasper was one of my early favorites but he got the ugly edit this week and that was one ugly pair of split front pants and a seriously tacky top. (He's all about the history, though! Big misfire, this week.) Still I was surprised to see him go so soon. Mind you, I was surprised to see Sunny go that soon. Seth, also.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Well, they did : https://www.adoreme.com/corsets-and-bustier/jeanice

(to get rid of the annoying "sign up" window, I clicked on "log in" and then you are able to close the window and browse the site)

It's an inspiration of the look as they said it would be, but it's a recognisable inspiration and actually looks alright (it may even fit different body shapes, including curvy women).

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Sarnia said:

(to get rid of the annoying "sign up" window, I clicked on "log in" and then you are able to close the window and browse the site)

It's an inspiration of the look as they said it would be, but it's a recognisable inspiration and actually looks alright (it may even fit different body shapes, including curvy women).

That's it, & yes, it's recognisable as be inspired by the winning look. Glad to see at least somebody got what was promised. Also glad they fixed the boob area, because the original did nothing for her in that area.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, SHD said:

I really liked the striped outfit with the huge cuffs. It looked really well made and had a nice twist on the corset concept. I was surprised it wasn't in the top three.

I didn't understand why Georgina kept going on about the winner's "color story." On my TV, it all looked like a boring ivory color. 

I really want to smack anyone who says “ color story”

• Love 6

I am just stumped!  They barely showed Anya working on her outfit during the show, and then...the runway.  I could not believe how horrendous her design was.  Nothing about it made sense and it looked like it was just thrown together.  Then Alyssa called six people forward, including Anya, and I was sure it was the top and bottom looks.  But, NO!!!! Anya was safe.  Unbelievable.  No wonder they barely showed her outfit.  I just do not understand why they are so in love with her and her designs!  I was also shocked that Dimitre was in the top (I thought he would be in the bottom along with Anya).  I just had no idea why the judges thought his design was so "fresh."  I just have no idea what the judges are thinking or looking for in a "top" designer.

• Love 13
38 minutes ago, Gummo said:

*small voice* I like Michelle - I think she's funny.

*runs & hides*

Oh don’t hide. I like Michelle too and think she’s funny, although I thought she was a too dramatic with the finger cut. :)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GaT said:
2 hours ago, Sarnia said:

That's it, & yes, it's recognisable as be inspired by the winning look. Glad to see at least somebody got what was promised. Also glad they fixed the boob area, because the original did nothing for her in that area.

Very interesting. I see they added underwires to control the horrendous boob sag! Ditched the skirt, added a thong. Hmm.

1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I am just stumped!  They barely showed Anya working on her outfit during the show, and then...the runway.  I could not believe how horrendous her design was.  Nothing about it made sense and it looked like it was just thrown together.  Then Alyssa called six people forward, including Anya, and I was sure it was the top and bottom looks.  But, NO!!!! Anya was safe.  Unbelievable.  No wonder they barely showed her outfit.  I just do not understand why they are so in love with her and her designs!  I was also shocked that Dimitre was in the top (I thought he would be in the bottom along with Anya).  I just had no idea why the judges thought his design was so "fresh."  I just have no idea what the judges are thinking or looking for in a "top" designer.

I never do either. It's gotten to the point where now, if I like a design, I know it's going to end up in the bottom.

• Love 3

Dimitri - I thought it was meh. 

Anya - I thought hers was the worst. Hideous material, hideous length, hideous styling.

Irina - loved the coat but thought the part underneath was beyond tacky. She is becoming redundant on length.

Michelle - meh

Anthony Ryan - I liked it but can't imagine how to use my arms in it.

Julie - liked it a lot

The winner was one of, if not my top, favorite.

Jasper - didn't love it and found his know it all attitude grating. If I had to watch him teach the model how to walk one more time...

The other losing designer - didn't hate the dress, but hated the hat. Her dress didn't show off the corset any less than most of the others.

13 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Not only do I hate Jasper micromanaging his models but this is the second week in a row that he has told a model to walk/stand/pose "like a lady." STFU.

I don't have a problem with designers directing models -- after all, it's their design and they want it shown in the best way.   What bugged me about Jasper is that he clearly thought he was more of a "lady" than the model and wanted to make sure everyone knew it.

That aside, I was surprised he was sent home.   He had a near-win last week and that should have bought him enough good will to slide by.  

Isaac's "Hello girls" was all kinds of wrong.   It made assumptions, perpetuated stereotypes, and diminished the designers, male and female alike.

It's a bit fascinating to watch Georgina knowing that offstage her life is about to explode.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh don’t hide. I like Michelle too and think she’s funny, although I thought she was a too dramatic with the finger cut. :)

Maybe, but you should see me when I get a paper cut, so I'm not one to judge.

• Love 2

What did Michelle say in the beginning when the lingerie models came out - I don’t do full naked?  Huh?  Like, do you shower?

I love Dmitri but that was bad.  BAAAAAD.  I don’t know how it was in the top.

I couldn’t see the corset in Irina’s coat.  I mean, I saw the hourglass effect of the corset but not the corset itself. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Yeah, he got humble real quick!

I found his whole act really fake.  He was so nice when in the presence of the judges.  But in the workroom?  Complete jerk.  I've worked with people like that and it's scary to see how two-faced they are.

• Love 6

100% agree with Jasper going home -- that was awful! And the white lace on black plus seamed bodice screamed late 80s/early 90s prom dress. Just me? The other designer did poorly, and was saved by his being worse.

I like Dmitry a lot but did not get his. I was hoping for a shot of Michelle's face in the lounge when they reported back who was top/bottom. After she said his was the worst, to find out he was in the top... lol. I like Michelle but wonder how well she controlled her expression.

• Love 3

"A lady never runs." Yet another person saved by choke-a-vision not having been invented yet cause if I could have reached through my tv? Yeah. I loved the well deserved and amazing smackdown he got in response to his "Behind every man" 'inspiration' (which had no noticeable design influence). Wake up and smell the century Jasper!

I was happy to see "an international" win the day because I have a 'hate trio' of Anthony Ryan, Shaun and Anya that I don't want to win but know they'll be there in the end. So this is a good "anyone but them" result for me.

Where did that guy (I refuse to call him a medic even!) get his instruction? No gloves and it looked like he was using a whole roll of gauze to dab up the blood from Michelle's finger. It was just odd. Like he'd stolen the outfit and was really one of the lighting guys playing dress-up.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 11

Thank god there are some sane people here who like me were wondering why Dmitry was getting so much praise. That was one of the ugliest things I've seen on the runway...and they have had some doozies over the years.  I am so grateful that I don't "understand" fashion!

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Token said:

By Jasper.  You annoyed the shit out of me, so I'm not sad to see you go.

And since Michelle wasn't quite annoying enough, she had to just ramp it up a level this week!  I don't know how that medic put up with her and I loved him straight out telling her that it was not a lot of blood.

Can someone please tell Alyssa that Irina's name is not pronounced as Arena?!?

And can someone also tell Alyssa that you don’t ask people to step “foe-word”.  That drives me crazy!

• Love 11