Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“Even” ?

“Thanks coffee” ?

504FA05D-5C3D-4EF6-B06B-059107F62BA2.jpeg

What the hell does she mean "thanks coffee"?!? 

Starbucks is just offering stuff that'll sell. I don't think there's a charity attached to it but I could be wrong. Haven't seen this at my local Starbucks but you can buy a whole cake for $50 according to the tag. Nice idea if you need a special cake for a birthday or whatever but don't want to run to a store bakery, it would be nice if I could just buy thru the mobile app and just swing by to pick up, asking with a latte.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Does that say 940 calories per slice? 😮 

No wonder the Entitlement Twins aren't getting any smaller.

It does. Holy cow. That’s nearly my daily allotment on rest days (1400). 

Well, they wear LuLaNo so, they can’t tell when they’re getting fatter (which is actually a thing I posted about a few months ago). Here it is again, it’s long but this woman is fun to listen to: 

Jeans, LLNo ladies. Jeans. Not the stretchy waist kind either—the kind you button up.  If you can get into them. 

• Love 5

You know, I’ve been observing in my community and in town (Twin Cities metro area). 
NO ONE dresses like this.  I’ve not seen even one person in this mishmash of patterns. Not even at the airport. And thank God for that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Umm gross! So she’s gets sweaty and dirty from ‘garage cleaning’ and she’s not going to wash her hair because she’s ‘trying to train it to need less washing’s’.

Sorry I may be a COL but I don’t think that’s a thing (any hairdressers on here feel free to correct me) but that sounds disgusting and unhygienic, I bet she smells like a wet dog only two nights after hair washing and I bet she doesn’t change her greasy pillowcase weekly either. Ugh. 

708B0729-BE89-45FF-A6D2-68B681F62EB9.thumb.jpeg.105b4641244c1d8ff4c4acf45c815a8d.jpeg
BFDF45D4-C567-452D-8245-3CB3364BF6E9.thumb.jpeg.c6a19b71f9740af1d78a9518ec571fe7.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

"Train" hair?  Huh? Did she read this in the same journal her father gets his hormone swapping info from?  If she can train her hair why doesn't she train her nails as well.

With that said, despite the yucky idea of smelly, greasy hair the picture doesn't look half bad because it's her natural color surrounding her face.

As for the picture of FT, I threw up a little in my mouth seeing that.

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

She is such an idiot. You don't "train" your hair to need less washings. It is all about the scalp and reducing the amount of oil it produces, allowing you to go longer between washings. You have to use organic non-sulfate shampoos and conditioners. It usually takes about two weeks for the scalp to adjust from sulfate shampoos to natural ones. Wash just the scalp once or twice a week (depending on how oily or sweaty you get) and just let the rinsed suds flow through the length of hair. Heavy heated conditioner once a week. And the key is to brush your hair every day to distribute oils down along the shaft.

(59 years old and waist-length hair here. I live in central AZ and often get sweaty working outside. I will increase my scalp shampooing when that happens, using JR Ligget's shampoo bars. Otherwise I use Calia s/c and deep conditioner. Grapeseed oil and rosewater for spot-oiling the length of my hair. Castor oil my scalp once a week.)

I despise those stupid little rat-tail braids. So professional looking for a bank.

"I sell clothing online" like a gazillion other people and soon will be going down with the LLN ship.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Thank goodness for Mykelti! She is whacked but she is unapologetically whacked. She doesn't hide it, she revels in it. Mykelti is my favorite Brown, hands down.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, neh said:

Thank goodness for Mykelti! She is whacked but she is unapologetically whacked. She doesn't hide it, she revels in it. Mykelti is my favorite Brown, hands down.

Agree, one crazy, misspelled Mykelti mess of a post brightens my day!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

With that said, despite the yucky idea of smelly, greasy hair the picture doesn't look half bad because it's her natural color surrounding her face.

Yes, all the Brown girls should just go back to their natural color instead of that shoe-polish black most of them were sporting for a while.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

The polka dot and floral ones would look so much better in a smaller print.

There’s no helping the one on the left. Sorry girlfriend.

The one on the left compounded the fashion crime with the droopy lace long vest.  Why, just why?  It isn't an extra layer for warmth and contributes nothing positive to the image.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Mykelti looks like Little Big Plyg On The Corner with that fugly, frumpy print plus the braid. 

At least it fits her properly and is a good silhouette on her.  Given it's Lulano (so by definition hideous), she's actually doing better at picking out the least repulsive items (Meri might want to take notes.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I feel silly.  Not silly like the size of Tony's peen, but dingy like McKankles.  Can someone fill me in on what COL is?  I've been around here long enough and don't know how I missed this.  

If I recall, it started as a reaction to Mariah's self-absorbed posts.  I forget now what the original "C" stood for but an alternate interpretation is Cranky Old Lady, as in "get off my lawn you brats".  The requirements for acceptance to the group do not necessarily mean that you must be old or a lady for that matter, being made cranky by buffoonery is qualification enough.

Edit to add:-Illustrations of a COL at work have been presented hilariously by Sofa Sloth and a few other posters showing the COL in action with her garden hose.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Clueless Old Lady.  Proud member here.

Thanks for jolting my memory Xword, I forgot the Clueless.  In my instance, it could stand for Cognitively-impaired Old Lady.🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I LOATHE those lace vests.  They look really cheap in person.  

3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I feel silly.  Not silly like the size of Tony's peen, but dingy like McKankles.  Can someone fill me in on what COL is?  I've been around here long enough and don't know how I missed this.  

This made me laugh so loudly the desk OUTSIDE my office looked in to see what the ruckus was about.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I LOATHE those lace vests.  They look really cheap in person.  

This made me laugh so loudly the desk OUTSIDE my office looked in to see what the ruckus was about.

Well, I finally got you back, I love your posts!

Thank you and @Sandy W and @xwordfanatik for the explanation.  I need to find more of @Sofa Sloth's illustrations.  I love her posts and have enjoyed the hosing!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, suomi said:

Mykelti looks like Little Big Plyg On The Corner with that fugly, frumpy print plus the braid. 

Does LLN make a full length version of this dress?  They could cash in on the hard-core Plygs that believe in leg & ankle modesty too.

• Love 4

What do these girls have against blonde hair?  Mykelti, Mariah, and Maddie all keep ruining their hair with dark dye.  I don't understand - are they trying to stand out from their blonde sisters?  Aspyn has by far the best head of hair, mainly because she doesn't color it.  These people are so odd.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

What do these girls have against blonde hair?  Mykelti, Mariah, and Maddie all keep ruining their hair with dark dye.  I don't understand - are they trying to stand out from their blonde sisters?  Aspyn has by far the best head of hair, mainly because she doesn't color it.  These people are so odd.

My niece has beautiful blonde hair and wants to go reddish.  I keep trying to tell her it will be a NIGHTMARE to get it back to normal, will look like shit if not done professionally,  and be super expensive.  Maybe I will just show her pics of these yahoos.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

My niece has beautiful blonde hair and wants to go reddish.  I keep trying to tell her it will be a NIGHTMARE to get it back to normal, will look like shit if not done professionally,  and be super expensive.  Maybe I will just show her pics of these yahoos.

Just show her a picture of Pudge with what appears to be a receding hairline, but it's actually her blonde hair growing out from her Rite-Aid brand dye job.

• LOL 9
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Just show her a picture of Pudge with what appears to be a receding hairline, but it's actually her blonde hair growing out from her Rite-Aid brand dye job.

That just may do it!!!

• Love 4

The problem isn’t them dyeing their hair, the problem is that they use cheap dye and don’t upkeep it.  They may pick an awful color, but the main problems are the lack of quality dye and upkeep. Mariah has no excuse since she apparently has tons of disposable income.  Mykelti at least has hair, thanks to Christine. Maddie’s hair looks crunchy and balding.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I like her dye job. The current trend at my college this fall is very pale blue, lavender, or pink. It's weird seeing these young women with a hair color I associate with my grandma (God rest her soul).

• Love 8

The last time I got my haircut, the stylist used pink chalk to put in strategic streaks of color. She said that it would wash out. I loved it but on my white hair, it did not wash out but stayed for three weeks. I was the coolest Col in Hillsborough, NC.

• LOL 12
  • Love 9

I think she looks pretty with the new dye job.  The before picture was hideous!  

Christina and her girls do have nice hair.  I think Mykelti is the only one who dyes it, right?  I think I remember her as a blonde.  Did she look like blonde Mariah?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, neh said:

The last time I got my haircut, the stylist used pink chalk to put in strategic streaks of color. She said that it would wash out. I loved it but on my white hair, it did not wash out but stayed for three weeks. I was the coolest Col in Hillsborough, NC.

Sally’s sells clip-in extensions in red, pink, blue and blonde. They’re sold in 2 piece sets. You place them right and blend them right and they look amazing. No chalk, no bleach, no dye, no damage. You take them out and the color is gone. And they’re real hair. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

My daughter is a blonde and when she was a teenager it turned a dull mousey color.  I understood her desire to dye it and the first dye job was expensive.  She went dramatic to a deep red auburn color.  But then she learned that red is the hardest color to maintain and she started to study coloring it at home, caring for colored hair etc. She learned to maintain her color naturally with henna and ...yes...beets.  I had a big bed of beets in the garden for several years.  lolol it was a lot of work but she did it naturally for awhile then she moved onto other colors and hair extensions etc.  Her hair was her artwork through high school.  At one point she had extensions and a beautiful head of ocean blue waves.  We were shopping one day and a group of young girls (4 or 5 yrs old ish) came up to her staring at her.  One piped up..."Are you a mermaid?" She was really sweet to them and squatted down so they could look at her hair and they asked to touch it to see if it was real.  Keeping colored hair healthy and looking good is a LOT of work.  Many times my kitchen and bathroom looked like a laboratory exploded when she was experimenting.  Today she is back to all natural, thanks to her years of study she is quite the expert on skin and hair care, and she is a mechanical engineer trying to decide on graduate programs.

If my memory is right, Mykelti was only blonde in the first season of the show.  Maddie had black hair from the beginning.  I have always thought that the girls who dye their hair do it to stand out from the sea of blondes.  If you watch the first season, Mykelti is difficult to pick out unless she is right in front of the camera, she does blend in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12