Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

On 10/22/2019 at 8:36 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Tony even smiles and poses like a chick.  He's so wonderdul.  So, according to her hashtags, he's because of LuLaRoe?  That's a non-LLR post Mykelti.  You don't need to mention it on one that has nothing to do with it. 

I was watching the Mykelti/Tony wedding eps this past weekend.  It dawned on me what he looks like.  The poop emoji 💩.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I was watching the Mykelti/Tony wedding eps this past weekend.  It dawned on me what he looks like.  The poop emoji 💩.  

I JUST DIED.  I remember around the time of the wedding eps, I found a pic of him and I drew catfish whiskers and it was spot fucking on, but this?  This takes the cake.  You win.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 10/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Tony even smiles and poses like a chick.  He's so wonderdul.  So, according to her hashtags, he's because of LuLaRoe?  That's a non-LLR post Mykelti.  You don't need to mention it on one that has nothing to do with it. 

Yes, he does.  He seems a lot like Tim in Before the 90 days which I got hooked on one day while folding clothes so please don't judge.

Yes, she is supposed to post that shout out to Lularags,  because that's part of being on their team.  Listen to the first two bonus episodes of the podcast The Dream for a better understanding of this marketing ploy.   I think in this case the message is we can afford these sunglasses, cute clothes, and my hairstyle thanks to Lulurags and you could too if only you join us.  I don't think she is wearing luluroe or she would have a hashtag with the name of the shirt like Meri does.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Looks like she's lost a lot of weight, much healthier!

ETA omg I posted before I saw the second dopey-cutesy pic!

Edited by Teafortwo
ugh the second pose!
  • LOL 6

Looks like she is cinching in her waist with her hands. I have also noticed both she and Meri lean forward while the pic is taken from slightly above them. Makes for a big head and smaller body.

I'm all for representing the good doggos of the world, but not with a hoodie that will disintegrate after two washings. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I actually think she looks cute in these two pics, despite the super cheap shirt material, and the poses aren't bothering me. 🤷‍♀️  Send help?

Daaayum. Please share your narcotics with me? You must have the good gear! 😆 

I just see another Lularag top that looks like a wetsuit. Sleeves are too short, material cheap and flimsy, with stupid gimmicky paw print motif only suitable for toddlers and her hair resembles a Halloween wig. Don’t even get me started on her lame poses and facials.

11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Dopey as the poses are, she does look thinner unless of course it is just a filter...

12 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Looks like she's lost a lot of weight, much healthier!

ETA omg I posted before I saw the second dopey-cutesy pic!

She’s  looking good health and weight wise I’ll give her that (and that only 😉).

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She does look lighter and healthier. Cute even! 

I think it's just camera angles - unless she lost 20-30 lbs in a couple weeks.  (Based on her IG feed)

And there's a fleck of white lint on the pocket that's BUGGING ME. you can tell she just took it out of the package and put it on without bothering to smooth out the fold and wrinkle lines.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

..you can tell she just took it out of the package and put it on without bothering to smooth out the fold and wrinkle lines.

Makes it easier to fold it back up and repackage it to sell as new.

• LOL 8
22 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

That. Effing. Shirt.

It's...there are no words...hideous? Check. Ill-fitting? Check. Flimsy and cheap? Check. 

Wow, that is hilariously ugly. Even by LLR standards.

Is it leopard?  Camo? Blobs?   My vote is blobs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

3C4B3980-203A-42E0-A6B0-A7DBDA48E6A3.thumb.png.62a43342e60aa83270660d4fe6d331f3.png

So she has one hand on her coffee (that isn’t even in a travel mug 🙄) and one hand on her phone taking a picture. Let’s hope she’s parked and not actually driving. What is the actual point of this update, except to declare yourself a careless moron? Don’t know the rules in the US, but in Australia, it’s illegal to use your phone or to eat or drink while driving, (even just sitting with your car running). She’d be fined if a cop having a bad day saw her do that here especially if she’s driving. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

3C4B3980-203A-42E0-A6B0-A7DBDA48E6A3.thumb.png.62a43342e60aa83270660d4fe6d331f3.png

So she has one hand on her coffee (that isn’t even in a travel mug 🙄) and one hand on her phone taking a picture. Let’s hope she’s parked and not actually driving. What is the actual point of this update, except to declare yourself a careless moron? Don’t know the rules in the US, but in Australia, it’s illegal to use your phone or to eat or drink while driving, (even just sitting with your car running). She’d be fined if a cop having a bad day saw her do that here especially if she’s driving. 

I too hope she's not driving.  She's in a residential neighborhood with curving streets and the strong possibility of a little kid chasing their ball down the driveway to the street.

• Love 6

Looks like she's parked at the curb, but that said what an inane, pointless post. 

So she likes coffee, just like half the known world. Woot. 

What's next, her sitting on the toilet with a coffee?

ETA: In all her posts, she just comes across as an airhead.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Looks like she's parked at the curb, but that said what an inane, pointless post. 

So she likes coffee, just like half the known world. Woot. 

What's next, her sitting on the toilet with a coffee?

ETA: In all her posts, she just comes across as an airhead.

#tryingtostayrelevant. 
or in Mykelti-speak #triyngtosatyrevelent.  

• LOL 9

I know this is pointless, but:

#twotvsbecauseIwatchchicflickheplqyesvideogame = "Two tvs because I watch chic flick he plqyes video game."  At first I thought she was somehow saying "he plygs video game."  Which I realize also doesn't make any sense but at least I gleaned some context from it.  Either way, Ariabelliola could probably construct a better sentence and I think she's three years old.

#lularoehudaon - now, I know she's trying very very hard to say "Lularoe Hudson" but failed.  Again, I realize that on a computer keyboard, the A is next to the S so while I can understand the error, there's no excuse for someone who sells Lularoe to misspell the name of the very item they are trying to sell.  

I was also confused about what puzzles have to do with leggings and had no idea what she meant until I noticed the two frames just barely in the photo.  Reading her posts is like trying to solve an actual puzzle.

Mykelti, just give it up.  I know you quite your bank job but maybe they'll take you back if you promise to stop taking selfies at work.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Mykelti, just give it up. 

Lawdy, everything you said plus 100. I find myself searching for the meaning and then realize I'm wasting brain cells on this airhead.  She'd freaking hopeless.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

It's like a game to me now - Unravel the Word Salad Hashtags!  Count the Spelling Errors!  What on Earth is Mykelti Trying to Say This Time?  Fun for COL's of any age!

Yes!  Game of Dumb Spellingk Mistaches!  

I like trying to figure out acronyms without looking them up, too.  We COL's can make our own fun, it's true.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Please, someone, tell me these are pajamas and she won't actually wear them outside the house.  Lie to me if you must.

Are you kiddingk?  These awesome prints are meant to be out and about!  Because then all the unenlightened people can ask her, "Where did you get those awesome psychotic-ladybug print leggings paired with that oversized, knotted, see-through shirt with the uneven hem?  I need those in my life!!"  And then Mykelti can say, "#BecauzeofLuluRoo!"

• LOL 12

Backtracking a bit, but is there a point to MENTION that there is a safety pin on her necklace?

The only thing I can think of is she is trying to subliminally make note that she and Tony P are in a locked love relationship. As in, only Tony can unlock her love blah, blah, blah..........

Or, maybe it is I that makes no sense because I am actually spending time I will never get back by reading this shit.🙃

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Backtracking a bit, but is there a point to MENTION that there is a safety pin on her necklace?

The only thing I can think of is she is trying to subliminally make note that she and Tony P are in a locked love relationship. As in, only Tony can unlock her love blah, blah, blah..........

Or, maybe it is I that makes no sense because I am actually spending time I will never get back by reading this shit.🙃

The safety pin may have a far more practical use when wearing LLR.  Like the Girl Scout adage;  "Be Prepared" for sudden seam splits.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

I think she looks at her pictures and sees things that a normal person wouldn't necessarily focus on.  She's done this many times - like her last one, posing in her coffee cup leggings (because everyone wants to walk around with coffee cups on their behinds) - she blathered about some puzzles that she and FT put together and framed...which have NOTHING to do at all with what she's supposedly posting about (LEGGINGS), but for reasons that only exist in Mykelti's mind, she feels the need to mention these weird, nonessential details.  No wonder she can't commit to one job for longer than a few months - her mind is all over the place.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, jojo3couleurs said:

she looks 45 

My thought exactly! Also, re the coffee cup leggings, there's a hilarious instagram page under I think #lularoefail that shows leggings with awkward images in the crotches. Imagine if one of those cappucinos ended up on the crotch and you get the idea. Hahahaha! I'm a COL but an 8 yr old at heart

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I can’t wait for LLR to finally crash and burn so that these morons have to get real jobs. I truly don’t understand how they’re competing with all the people desperately trying to unload this garbage. This was on my feed recently, $5 for brand new LLR dresses. I still think that’s overpriced. 

7E887139-C59D-4929-95A8-5DD5181E8726.jpeg

• LOL 3
18 minutes ago, Kbo said:

I truly don’t understand how they’re competing with all the people desperately trying to unload this garbage. This was on my feed recently, $5 for brand new LLR dresses.

I admit to having some pity for those poor sheep people who blindly believed all of the lying hype.  You know good and well they paid way more than $5 apiece for those rags.  I bet a lot of them sunk their savings into this horrible scam.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I think she looks at her pictures and sees things that a normal person wouldn't necessarily focus on.  She's done this many times - like her last one, posing in her coffee cup leggings (because everyone wants to walk around with coffee cups on their behinds) - she blathered about some puzzles that she and FT put together and framed...which have NOTHING to do at all with what she's supposedly posting about (LEGGINGS), but for reasons that only exist in Mykelti's mind, she feels the need to mention these weird, nonessential details.  No wonder she can't commit to one job for longer than a few months - her mind is all over the place.  

And you can't even really SEE the puzzle pictures in the photo, only the bottom edge.

God, she has a boring life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5