Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I think once again, Mykelti has chosen fairly decent combinations given the vastly ugly choices she has available. Maybe a bit of that old wanna be a fashion designer is poking through?? The first and last photo are the worst combos...

Yikes that is a lot of crap in the #LulaNoroom!!!

She ought to know material, fit and quality is everything, then. None of which LuLaNo has. The jackets have the potential to be super cute, especially the black and silver ones.  

Not sure how these jackets came to be classified as “bomber” jackets, however. They’re just, jackets. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She ought to know material, fit and quality is everything, then. None of which LuLaNo has. The jackets have the potential to be super cute, especially the black and silver ones.  

Not sure how these jackets came to be classified as “bomber” jackets, however. They’re just, jackets. 

Mykelti never got far enough in her dream to become a fashion designer to even enroll in a school to study the craft.  She had done a few poorly executed sketches so for storyline, Kody and Christine had her meet up with an established designer for critique.  Kody squelched the whole plan when he declared that he would not tolerate her designing "immodest" clothing.

The jackets are loosely patterned after bomber jackets worn by aviation crews in WW2, maybe appropriate for LLR devotees, as they all seem to engage in flights of fancy if they think they look good in those garments.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Nothing says Home for the Holidays like flammable clothes in hideous patterns.

Lol! I see these clothes and automatically think of Edina from Absolutely Fabulous (who also paid a lot of money for hideous clothes). Fabulous, dah-ling: 

3D969728-E819-4448-9D4B-186B33B44206.jpeg

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Nothing says Home for the Holidays like flammable clothes in hideous patterns.

Isn't that why LuLaNo no longer has a children's line, since their are US laws making it illegal to sell flammable clothes for children?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I saw a dress that looked like actual tinfoil on reddit.  LuLaNo Eve, priced at $68.

Who would want to wear that, and sweat/stink?  I don't get it.  Pay through the nose to look like hell.  All righty then!

Description:

It comes in various foil fabrications, ribbed velvet, and lace.

Found this picture:

4BD03697-5220-4145-AEA6-68605E1AD646.jpeg

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Who would want to wear that, and sweat/stink?  I don't get it.  Pay through the nose to look like hell.  All righty then!

My thoughts exactly.  I don't even buy things that I love the look of if they are made with more than 10% polyester or rubber etc. (preferably 0%).   I check tags right away so that I don't get attached to or try on potential sauna suits.   But I wouldn't even look twice at this "Eve" abomination. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Description:

Found this picture:

This is obviously not a well made garment but it doesn't look too hideous.

• Love 1

So Mykelti, Christine, and Truley go out to eat......Mykelti asks if Truley enjoyed sitting on Santa’s lap. She says she did. Mykelti goes on to say, she thinks it’s creepy because he’s an old guy who watches children while they are sleeping. During this, Christine is in the background saying, oh my gosh why would you say that...multiple times. Mykelti kept going, and Christine posted the multiple videos. Yes, Christine filmed, and posted it.

Screenshot:

AD696A35-7091-473F-909B-6D216CB67E01.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So Mykelti, Christine, and Truley go out to eat......Mykelti asks if Truley enjoyed sitting on Santa’s lap. She says she did. Mykelti goes on to say, she thinks it’s creepy because he’s an old guy who watches children while they are sleeping. During this, Christine is in the background saying, oh my gosh why would you say that...multiple times. Mykelti kept going, and Christine posted the multiple videos. Yes, Christine filmed, and posted it.

Screenshot:

AD696A35-7091-473F-909B-6D216CB67E01.jpeg

I think we can expect provocative postings from all of them as the new season approaches.  They don't have much to work with as far as story lines are concerned, if they are going to try to sell the angst and anxiety when Kody proposes the mega house, it will fall flat as that nearly 2 year old scenario is stale and most of the viewers already know the outcome.  What would really grab viewer attention is if they came clean and exposed their gnarly financial situation and how they justified Robyn ensconced in a million dollar mansion while the Plains of Plague lies dormant, draining their finances.

• Love 9

I'm over here trying to figure out that horrible belt. Is it fabric or metal? Is it to hold her boobs up, cinch her waist or is it used to SOS when in trouble?

Holy hell, that get up is HIDEOUS ! That material looks like some cheap shit from a banquet table covering at a Motel Six.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

It's cold so she puts a sweater on over her shirt.  Groundbreaking.  Stop the presses, we have a genius to interview.

Sheesh.

1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'll give Miss Mykelti points for not reproducing.  That is a huge plus in my book.

Fingers crossed that remains the trend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

It's cold so she puts a sweater on over her shirt.  Groundbreaking.  Stop the presses, we have a genius to interview.

Sheesh.

Fingers crossed that remains the trend.

And not just any sweater.....a cheap shitty sweater lol

Like all the rest of LLR it's only nice on one side.... That sweater flapping open with the cheap interior on display looks so awful.... I can't understand why people buy this stuff and pay good money for it too.  🤔

• Love 7

Well, I certainly hope the Tesla dealer covers all its "basis" before agreeing to sell this loon a car. 

Or is it for one of the others?  Who are they anyway?  The one in the front seat is another hirsute girly man with fish whiskers.  A brother perhaps?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 11/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, ginger90 said:

Description:

Found this picture:

I had a hot flash just looking at this photo.  I wish I were kidding.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Joan of Argh said:

And nothing says "elegant" like a bomber jacket. 😮

BUT - it's a SHINY bomber jacket!  Throw that thing over the latest LLN onesie with the drawstring waist, add a pair of gladiator booties and you're good for lunch with the girls or a night on the town with that skanky dude you only get to see every third Saturday!

Also, why are FT and his bros wasting even a moment of the saleperson's time by taking every Tesla ever made out for a test drive?  Don't these cars start around $75,000?  Man, I hope the local Tesla dealership spies these three yahoos sauntering up to the car lot and run to lock all the doors and pretend they're closed.  They probably have to Febreeze the heck out of each car to remove the smell of sweat and street tacos.

"Where making sure to cover all! our basis."  I weep on behalf of every English teacher FT has ever had.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Tryingonclithesgetssweaty..........now there’s some real marketing going on. 🤦‍♀️

She really should stop with the "pin-up girl from the 40's" pucker.  It's just silly.  Is she losing weight or using a skinny filter?  While I wouldn't wear this crap to clean the garage, at least she's learning how to pair it so it looks like something a sane person would actually wear in public.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Stop with the FT pucker, Miss M.  He looks ridiculous doing it (especially in those girly sunglasses) and you look idiotic, too.

The money that LuLaCrap saves on not using zippers, buttons, or fabric enough to do either, must pay for all those fancy-ass(hole) cruises that this bunch goes on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

at first glance i thought it said "trying on clit hes get sweaty" and was wtf?!?!?!? 😂

Why on earth would she think it's a good idea to tell customers that she sweats into the clothing?

OMG! pass on the brain bleach please!!!!!!🤢  😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Mykelti popped up on Facebook, when I was scrolling about. She was doing a "live" Or show. Mykelti was very entertaining with a devoted following. She sold everything she presented (sigh), no matter how ugly. I believe she has found her niche.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Tryingonclithesgetssweaty..........now there’s some real marketing going on. 🤦‍♀️

“Had a blast trying on styles and jackets”:  Did she happen to notice THEY WERE TOO SMALL? 

And she advertises she’s sweated on these clothes. Ugly, expensive clothes that don’t fit and have someone else’s sweat on them, let’s market those. She’s a special kind of stupid. 

ETA: The people buying her sweated-on crap are also a special kind of stupid, too. I just can’t believe people are buying this stuff. Unless they’re a size 4-6, those jackets aren’t going to fit. I guess their goal is to look like a stuffed sausage like Mykelti. Let’s all look fat and pay a lot of money for it. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 11/20/2019 at 5:32 AM, laurakaye said:

I had a hot flash just looking at this photo.  I wish I were kidding.

BUT - it's a SHINY bomber jacket!  Throw that thing over the latest LLN onesie with the drawstring waist, add a pair of gladiator booties and you're good for lunch with the girls or a night on the town with that skanky dude you only get to see every third Saturday!

Also, why are FT and his bros wasting even a moment of the saleperson's time by taking every Tesla ever made out for a test drive?  Don't these cars start around $75,000?  Man, I hope the local Tesla dealership spies these three yahoos sauntering up to the car lot and run to lock all the doors and pretend they're closed.  They probably have to Febreeze the heck out of each car to remove the smell of sweat and street tacos.

"Where making sure to cover all! our basis."  I weep on behalf of every English teacher FT has ever had.  

The S model starts at around $40k for a "standard range".

ETA - I'm in the market for a hybrid car, but I don't plan on buying until closer to year end. In the meantime I'm sticking to online research rather than wasting the time of every salesperson on Earth. Obviously, FT doesn't GAF.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

at first glance i thought it said "trying on clit hes get sweaty" and was wtf?!?!?!? 😂

Why on earth would she think it's a good idea to tell customers that she sweats into the clothing?

Oh that made me laugh!!! 😄

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

ETA - I'm in the market for a hybrid car, but I don't plan on buying until closer to year end. In the meantime I'm sticking to online research rather than wasting the time of every salesperson on Earth. Obviously, FT doesn't GAF.

They are such a narcissistic bunch they seem to think the world owes them everything - time, money, adoration.  If I were that salesman I'd be so peeved at wasting my time on that slob.

Go for a hybrid, I hope you love it as much as I love mine. Have a 2012 Ford Fusion that I got at year end.  It gets 44 miles to the gallon in the summer, less in cold Michigan winter because the engine has to run longer to warm it up but still averages 37 or so.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

They are such a narcissistic bunch they seem to think the world owes them everything - time, money, adoration.  If I were that salesman I'd be so peeved at wasting my time on that slob.

Go for a hybrid, I hope you love it as much as I love mine. Have a 2012 Ford Fusion that I got at year end.  It gets 44 miles to the gallon in the summer, less in cold Michigan winter because the engine has to run longer to warm it up but still averages 37 or so.

Thank you! So far top of my list is the Prius Prime. 
Priuses are pretty ubiquitous, but they're reliable and this is the plug in version, I can charge it for free at work! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Absolom said:

My takeaway is her upper arms are huge.  They are almost as big as her thighs.  The clothes, of course, are hideous.

And the way the fabric has to stretch to fit her middle and thighs, the bears are elongated so much that they look like alligators!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Absolom said:

My takeaway is her upper arms are huge.  They are almost as big as her thighs.  The clothes, of course, are hideous.

Things that tell the truth: -

Small children

Drunk people

Tight clothing

• LOL 18