Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, suomi said:

LLR goes from one extreme to another when it comes to sleeves. It's either skin tight sausage casings or flutter sleeves that increase the hideous of the horizontal stripes (and the camo). 

This. That was the first thing I noticed - the enormous sleeves.  So apparently, this is a new item they've all decided to hawk.  Wouldn't you HOPE at least one of them had the sense to know that this is bad even for Lulano?  What's next, all of them modeling the Lulano "Certa" - basically a bed sheet with a hole cut in it and the sides sewn up?

• LOL 8
On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, Cherry Cola said:

Well, I am happy for them. They are doing better than her parents! 

At least he is truly working a 9-5 j0b to support his family. That is more than Kootie can say..

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Or practical.  Wait until the first time they need to piddle in a hurry and are in a public restroom with a dirty floor.  No way to strip down to below the waist and keep the top from dragging in the muck.  Been there, done that when I had to wear a flight suit.

Maybe there's a "trap door" in the back that we can't see - like Dennis the Menace's jammies. 

😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Average salary for personal bankers in the US per Glassdoor: $37k. 

In order to qualify for a mortgage to buy their house for $265,000 they would have needed a combined income of $70,000.  If they both made around $35,000 a year at the bank that fits.  

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

In order to qualify for a mortgage to buy their house for $265,000 they would have needed a combined income of $70,000.  If they both made around $35,000 a year at the bank that fits.  

I think WFB gives commissions to their employees who sell loans. Basically it's a sales job which doesn't require a college degree.  If you aren't writing enough business, then you're asked to leave, just like working at a car lot.

ETA that probably explains why Mykelti isn't there anymore, and since Tony speaks Spanish, that's a plus.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 11
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

At least he is truly working a 9-5 j0b to support his family. That is more than Kootie can say..

Until he gets fired for playing with his tiny action figures when he should be working.

But Tony could be their top seller of second mortgages to finance plyg marriages, which are probably very common in St. George plygville.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

From what we've seen of girly-man FT, I wouldn't buy a box of matches from him.  If I am committing to some sort of money deal it will be with someone who looks like a professional not some unkempt gamer with a desk full of toys.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Average salary for personal bankers in the US per Glassdoor: $37k. 

Less at Wells Fargo. 

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder if the bank does an employee referral type thing. Tony would have been Mykelti’s , and she stayed long enough for him to collect it. I may have done that myself, once upon a time. 😁

Yes. $100 if they stay 6 months.  Whooooo.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think WFB gives commissions to their employees who sell loans. Basically it's a sales job which doesn't require a college degree.  If you aren't writing enough business, then you're asked to leave, just like working at a car lot.

ETA that probably explains why Mykelti isn't there anymore, and since Tony speaks Spanish, that's a plus.

Yes.  You have a minimum goal.  Anything above goal is paid out in increasing percentages.  I didn’t “do” mortgages or home equities.  I got referral credit and a percentage of loan volume over my goal.  It isn’t much, but the way Wells works, it’s all about the referral game.  The news stories are true.  It was a horrible work environment.   Lots of good people pressured to quit or driven out   If you aren’t 22 and have no morals, you don’t belong   

I quit after 8 years there.  The toll it took on my mental health is ridiculous.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Useful 3

I feel for you, Meowwww. The toll exacted on mental health is a heavy price to pay. A lot of salons, usually the bigger chains, create the same toxic environment. 

The goal is to sell product, lots of it, and then they keep raising the bar. You are required to continually increase your sales. However much you sold last month you damn well better sell more this month.

If you aren't selling gel and shampoo, it doesn't matter one bit if you are booked solid every day from open to close with return/request clients. 

I mean come on, I paid to go to school for 2000 hours so I could sell holding spray? Pffft.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

That depends on the down payment, taxes, HOA fees.....

10 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Less at Wells Fargo. 

Yes. $100 if they stay 6 months.  Whooooo.  

I figured the salary estimate is averaged nationally.  They probably pay more in the San Francisco Bay Area, because of the high cost of living here. 

But $100 referral bonus? LAME. Not even worth it.

13 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Yes.  You have a minimum goal.  Anything above goal is paid out in increasing percentages.  I didn’t “do” mortgages or home equities.  I got referral credit and a percentage of loan volume over my goal.  It isn’t much, but the way Wells works, it’s all about the referral game.  The news stories are true.  It was a horrible work environment.   Lots of good people pressured to quit or driven out   If you aren’t 22 and have no morals, you don’t belong   

I quit after 8 years there.  The toll it took on my mental health is ridiculous.  

I was just remembering back in the early 80s when I moved in with my boyfriend (before he became husband #1). He had a sales job at a House of Fabrics, minimum wage plus commission, selling Singer sewing machines. 

He spoke very fluent Spanish (he wasn't Latino, but his grandparents were expats living in Mexico City so he learned the language naturally) and because of that, he sold quite a few very pricey top of the line sewing machines (on payments) to Mexican immigrants who spoke no English but trusted him because they could actually talk to him and he was able to sell to them. 

I'm guessing that's the same thing with Tony. I don't know what the Latin-American population is in St George but I bet it's enough for him to make sufficient sales.

• Useful 4

Let's see. Take a stretchy sofa slipcover and turn it into a top cut for a teen. Then, take some drapery fabric and make a granny jacket. Elegant All Ways is a home ec project gone very wrong. 

I'd like to think that Mykelti is sticking out her tongue to show us how she really feels. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Someone commented underneath it "must you always stick your tongue out" and two people jumped on the person for saying that.  Good grief.

I think she perceives the tongue out 😛 as a CUTE and SASSY look.  It's not. 🤢

I'm glad someone mentioned that it was stupid, I wouldn't tolerate that from a 2 yr old.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Let's see. Take a stretchy sofa slipcover and turn it into a top cut for a teen. Then, take some drapery fabric and make a granny jacket. Elegant All Ways is a home ec project gone very wrong. 

I'd like to think that Mykelti is sticking out her tongue to show us how she really feels. 

Hahahahaha.. "stretchy sofa slipcover" perfect!

Years ago I ordered stretchy slipcovers from SureFit in a charcoal gray with diamond design.... If I didn't know better I'd think it was the same fabric.

I wasn't crazy about the slipcovers when they arrived but I had a special occasion coming up and needed something in a hurry for 2 wing chairs in our living room so I kept them...ugh... I came to HATE those stretchy nightmares!.... They never met a bit of lint, dirt, cat hair or anything else that they didn't love and cling to.... Plus our cats absolutely loved sharpening their claws on the stretchiness 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Sokokei said:

Why is one boob a story higher than the other?  Looks like something that was on Botched.

I didn't even notice that!  Now that's all I see.

Oh dear, I hope you didn't give LuLaCrap an idea to start making bras!  No doubt they'd be over 100 bucks, and wouldn't support a hamster's boobs.  😛

2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Does this once aspiring "designer" know how ridiculous she looks?  Never mind, I know the answer.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
On 11/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Ugh. And of course she has comments from people who loooooove it. Am I missing something? Because I don't see that as very cute or comfortable.

ETA - just in time for the holidays, a one piece sack to overeat in. 

That onesie has a v-neck front AND back, so not only would you constantly be pulling on the bottom portion as it creeps up, you'd be tugging at the drawstring when it rolls up or down AND yanking the sleeves back up as they slip down your shoulders.  It looks like LLN's version of a straightjacket.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:15 PM, Kohola3 said:

From what we've seen of girly-man FT, I wouldn't buy a box of matches from him.  If I am committing to some sort of money deal it will be with someone who looks like a professional not some unkempt gamer with a desk full of toys.

I can totally picture a bank customer sitting across from FT at this desk and FT being all, "Hang on there - I'm just about finished playing D&D with my stuffed animals.  They have one more quest to go on and then I'll deal with your dubious money needs."

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2019 at 8:57 PM, Gramto6 said:

At least this pattern is in the "normal" range of design. If it wasn't a onesy, the outfit could be almost OK. And the red shoes go well with the blue and white of the outfit. Mykelti wins for this terrible outfit! Meri and Christine, just NO!

Those are socks!  Patterned socks with a cartoon character like my teenage stepdaughters wear.  

16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Her ass looks so nasty in that pic.  She looks like she's farting and thinking it's cute. 

• LOL 4

Here's a formula to assess the ugliness of lularoe outfits. It's on an Ugly Factor scale of 1-10, with a 10 being potentially damaging to the eyes or brain.

UF 9: "Xoe" in purple with white flowers and a wide band around the widest part of the calves. 

UF 8: "Stevie" in black with white flowers. This jacket could be relatively tame on its own unless worn by Meri in five sizes too small. Extra points for that. 

Multiply. This UF for this outfit is 72--unfortunately low.

UF 10: A "Cassie" slim skirt in, say, a red and orange large print, worn around the neck as an infinity scarf.  Pinterest shows that the versatile Cassie can be a scarf! 

The UF for the outfit will zoom to 720! While short of the desired 10,000, it's definitely on its way. Adding the "Joy" long sleeveless vest under the jacket would be a good choice. Layering is key. 

Orange plastic beads, caged heels, and stained beige booties are a plus, but there is no way to control personal accessories so LLR cannot be held responsible. 

Happy shopping!

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Exactly the pose I would use for selling 'elegant wear' 🙄.  With faded jeans.  

OMG until I saw the ad on the Meri thread I did not realize this was supposed to be from the new "Elegant" line.  I just thought they were adding different threads.  Yes!  This top is exactly what I would wear to impress my friends🤣.  Imagine, instead of ugly sweater parties, you could have Lulano "Elegant" parties.  Also, are they incapable of making a sweater that you could actually close?  If it was just too small it wouldn't fit in the shoulders or back so I'm thinking they just cut it so the fronts are about half as wide as they should be.  GREAT way to save money on fabric.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I think once again, Mykelti has chosen fairly decent combinations given the vastly ugly choices she has available. Maybe a bit of that old wanna be a fashion designer is poking through?? The first and last photo are the worst combos...

Yikes that is a lot of crap in the #LulaNoroom!!!

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Get a load of all that unsold inventory.

I thought Lulano sellers were also required to buy all their "fixtures" (hangers, racks, etc.) from the company.  The way that bar is bowing apparently they also sell crap racks to hang their crap clothes from.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I thought Lulano sellers were also required to buy all their "fixtures" (hangers, racks, etc.) from the company.  The way that bar is bowing apparently they also sell crap racks to hang their crap clothes from.

You'd think so, but nope - there are lots of YT videos (from 2017 mostly) made by gung-ho Kool aid drinking consultants giving tips on what and where to buy all that stuff. Costco and Amazon, mostly. 

They probably still have all that stuff too. I don't know about you all, but the Goodwill and St Vincent's in my area won't take hangers, they already have way too many. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2