Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Is the Christmas outfit she has on pajamas? Because, as pajamas, cute. Out in the world clothing, nah. 

Unfortunately they are not 100% cotton (or other natural fiber), so they would be uncomfortably sweat-inducing pajamas. And they don't belong outside the house.

• LOL 5

I stay as far away from any non natural fabrics as I can. I subscribed to Stitch Fix for a while and kept telling them only natural fiber clothing and got mostly polyester...& other unnatural fibers...so finally cancelled. There is no way in he!! I would buy LuLahellno artificial fabric clothing. No way ever! It doesn't even look comfortable...

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I don’t understand why people would buy any of these clothes, but honestly I don’t know that she has any discernible skills, and to me she seems to have some sort of learning disability unless she is just the worst typist ever.  I mean she grew up with mlm scams and bankruptcies so it’s not overly surprising she’d do this.  I wish the Browns would find legitimate stuff to shill.  Apparently, people will buy ANYTHING from them, if they are willing to buy this crap, so why can’t they choose things not currently under tons of lawsuits and investigations.  

I won’t comment on her body size, but will say I don’t think these clothes would be flattering on anyone over size 6.

On a side note, did any of the elder Browns go to college?  I’m assuming Kootie and possibly Janelle, but they all seem clueless.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Two hours cooped up in a car with "wonderful man" would cause me more stress than I could bear.  

A brisk 20 minute walk around the block twice a day would clear her head and side benefit, would do wonders for her thunder thighs.  If she did her walks in LLOHNO clothes, another outcome may be her neighbors exclaiming...where DID you get that get-up?...it would also explain to the neighbors why that hefty couple pose several times a day on their front lawn.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand why people would buy any of these clothes, but honestly I don’t know that she has any discernible skills, and to me she seems to have some sort of learning disability unless she is just the worst typist ever.  I mean she grew up with mlm scams and bankruptcies so it’s not overly surprising she’d do this.  I wish the Browns would find legitimate stuff to shill.  Apparently, people will buy ANYTHING from them, if they are willing to buy this crap, so why can’t they choose things not currently under tons of lawsuits and investigations.  

I won’t comment on her body size, but will say I don’t think these clothes would be flattering on anyone over size 6.

On a side note, did any of the elder Browns go to college?  I’m assuming Kootie and possibly Janelle, but they all seem clueless.

I believe Janelle is the only one that actually earned a degree.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I believe Janelle is the only one that actually earned a degree.

Robyn earned a degree at SHK, School of Hard Knocks and is more than willing to impart her acquired knowledge.  Along the way, she had even become friends with GAY people, so she was a font of information when it came time to 'splain to Meri how she should react to Mariah coming out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I again watched Mykelti do a Lularoe "show". She was a mess this time but her fans kept her organized. She has a devoted following. The Christmas Lularoe fashions would win an ugly Christmas apparel contest, hands down!

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, neh said:

I again watched Mykelti do a Lularoe "show". She was a mess this time but her fans kept her organized. She has a devoted following. The Christmas Lularoe fashions would win an ugly Christmas apparel contest, hands down!

I'm not on Facebook, but I would watch once, just for the snark!  

Curious - did FT participate as a "model?"  Like the Instagram clip where he squeezed into those skin-tight LuLaCrap jeans?  

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Workaholic?  These people?  These people that are always going places? Maybe compared to Kody/Robyn/Janelle she is a workaholic because we see them do absolutely nothing but I don't think she knows what it means.  Color me confused.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

okay do FT and Mykelti have a crib at their house?

Here's a still from a quick video that FT posted and to me it looks like a quick flash of a crib.

Sorry if this was already discussed and i missed it.

Here's the video..

Here's a quick frame from it with what looks like a crib or maybe it's railing??? not sure what do you guys think?

crib.png

Edited by Joan of Argh
clarity
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm not on Facebook, but I would watch once, just for the snark!  

Curious - did FT participate as a "model?"  Like the Instagram clip where he squeezed into those skin-tight LuLaCrap jeans?  

Tony didn't make a showing but he was referred to frequently. Apparently he wears a lot of Lularoe.

Railing

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

What is he, a thirteen year old with all of this stuff? 

I think railing as well.  Something is leaning against it and one of his "collectibles" is hanging next to it.

Yup.... you ladies are right plus hubby just weighed in and said it's railing.  😂

Darn... I was hoping there might be a little baby burrito on the way.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Darn... I was hoping there might be a little baby burrito on the way.

Oh please, no, no baby burritos for a long time!

Oh, lord, no.  Do not inflict another generation of morons on this world.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Oh please, no, no baby burritos for a long time!

I would feel terrible for any baby of theirs.  Between genetics and obviously poor diet and exercise habits, that poor child would most likely be doomed to childhood obesity.    😢

• Love 4

what is "seripisly" wtf does that even mean?

19 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Seripeshly?? 

Is she trying to be witty and say Sherpa-ishly? 

hehe you beat me to it!! 

exactly, wtf is she trying to say... if it was meant to be Sherpa related she should have included an "H"  😐

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is she trying to be witty and say Sherpa-ishly? 

You give her way too much credit for being clever.  I think she means "seriously" - the usual non-attention to spelling.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Correct spelling(k) is only required for children that were raised in a monogamist family.  Plyg spelling can be any which way, and it's up to boring ordinary non-woke folx to figure out the creative mind of a plyg child.

How on earth are stupid people still parting with their hard-earned dollars to buy this crap?  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I'm more baffled by the commenter who said her hair color is, "wau."  Is that even English?

"Wau" happens to be Javanese for "me", but this isn't Mariah or Meri's IG, so I'm guessing it is probably a kewl or ignorant way of spelling "wow", brought to you by people who write/say "walla" for "voila".

The railing in FT's post is probably around the stairwell up to the second floor, with posters & framed photos on all available walls in the hallway and down the stairs.  His knife, sword & toy collection has already overtaken the master bedroom.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Correct spelling(k) is only required for children that were raised in a monogamist family.  Plyg spelling can be any which way, and it's up to boring ordinary non-woke folx to figure out the creative mind of a plyg child.

How on earth are stupid people still parting with their hard-earned dollars to buy this crap?  

And she has a shit ton of that crap hanging behind her!

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, deirdra said:

"Wau" happens to be Javanese for "me", but this isn't Mariah or Meri's IG, so I'm guessing it is probably a kewl or ignorant way of spelling "wow", brought to you by people who write/say "walla" for "voila".

The railing in FT's post is probably around the stairwell up to the second floor, with posters & framed photos on all available walls in the hallway and down the stairs.  His knife, sword & toy collection has already overtaken the master bedroom.

I live in WA.  So the story is, Sacajawea named Walla Walla, as Lewis & Clark spelled Voila X 2 as such.

FT probably had himself secretly snipped, so he would be able to remain the baby in the family.  Remember on a tell-nothing, Mykelti said she didn't want a husband, but wanted kids?  There you go, Miss M.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I know! I just came home from Costco and they have TONS of Sherpa/fleece coats and items, average price ohhhhh about $14.99. and you can actually BUTTON them to stay warm and there's even pockets!

• Love 5
On 11/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, Galloway Cave said:

1. Yeah, I really want to wear a micro-jacket made of shitty material,

2. What is going on in that first picture with her right arm? Between the shoulder seam and her upper arm, there is a big dip. Result of filtering?

It looks like the material is stretched by her arm, but the jacket/shirt has a shoulder pad in it, so it's lifted up on her shoulder and the material is stretched, creating that void space making the "dip"

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I have now caught Mykelti's Lularoe "show" several times now. (I really don't have anything better to do, since I am recovering from a broken leg.)

Mykelti is really good at selling these clothes. She is sweet, entertaining, quirky and interesting. The stories she tells about her family present an much different picture than what we are getting from the show.  As far as the buyers...wow! People spend hundreds of dollars during a show and sometimes spend as much the next day on another show. For some it is an addiction, I think.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oooh, can you elaborate a bit?

Hope your recovery is going well!

Well, it seems as though Christine has had a number of jobs outside the home. Mykelti speaks fondly of her moms, although she doesn't talk much about Robyn. She even speaks fondly of Meri. Mykelti says her siblings are her best friends.  They are supportive of her and she of them. She loves Maddie's children and thinks they are beautiful. She also visits Mariah and Audrey when she can.

Paedon was living with Tony and Mykelti and working as her assistant. Now he has a full-time job in Utah and living on his own. Paedon was on camera once and I think that he has gotten taller.

Edited by neh
Annoying autocorrect
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

FT probably had himself secretly snipped, so he would be able to remain the baby in the family.

See I disagree with this.  Logan is regularly lauded and applauded - praised as mature and responsible - for knowing that he does not want to raise children.  Tony pretty much makes the same decision (at least temporarily) that they are NOT ready to have children and he pretty much gets called immature and irresponsible.  They are absolutely doing the right thing by putting off having children.  They should NOT be criticized for it. 

• Love 18

”Tony pretty much makes the same decision (at least temporarily) that they are NOT ready to have children and he pretty much gets called immature and irresponsible” ( no quote box for me)

Was this somewhere else?

• Love 2

From what I have seen during Mykelti's Lularoe presentations Tony is not the big doofus he came across as being on the show. He is tech savvy and helps Mykelti with those issues. He has an extensive network of friends and he is fiscally conservative. Tony is very close to his family. His brother is living with them now.

I think the show scripts the disfunction just to keep themselves on the air. If things were happy, happy we would have stopped watching years ago and we would have nothing to talk about😕

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
On 11/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, Kohola3 said:

What is he, a thirteen year old with all of this stuff? 

I think railing as well.  Something is leaning against it and one of his "collectibles" is hanging next to it.

I was laughing at their entire wall. Nothing says “adult” like a couple of superhero-loving pudballs.

They’ve got all these collectible swords and knives they probably don’t even know how to handle; someone could break into their home and use that shit against them (even if they’re props, they’re still dangerous). Their love of superheros is not going to help them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

See I disagree with this.  Logan is regularly lauded and applauded - praised as mature and responsible - for knowing that he does not want to raise children.  Tony pretty much makes the same decision (at least temporarily) that they are NOT ready to have children and he pretty much gets called immature and irresponsible.  They are absolutely doing the right thing by putting off having children.  They should NOT be criticized for it. 

If we judge them only by what they present on the show, it's understandable that Logan would be lauded.  From the very beginning when he was shown taking over breakfast and getting the younger ones off to school to the present day where he is working while managing a full course load, he has deservedly come across as admirable.

Tony on the other hand, has been depicted as a buffoon from the get-go.  I don't know how much was semi-scripted and suggested by production, but he went along with proposing refinancing the parent's home to pay for wedding, making inappropriate comments in the ladies washroom, smashing at pinata effigy of his bride...and on it went.  A lot of it is on Tony himself, from his unkempt physical appearance to the inappropriate behavior in a business setting, he seems to have invited criticism.  For those that haven't followed him on social media, there may be a surprise in store when the new season starts and a new, more grounded Tony emerges.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

If we judge them only by what they present on the show, it's understandable that Logan would be lauded.  From the very beginning when he was shown taking over breakfast and getting the younger ones off to school to the present day where he is working while managing a full course load, he has deservedly come across as admirable.

Tony on the other hand, has been depicted as a buffoon from the get-go.  I don't know how much was semi-scripted and suggested by production, but he went along with proposing refinancing the parent's home to pay for wedding, making inappropriate comments in the ladies washroom, smashing at pinata effigy of his bride...and on it went.  A lot of it is on Tony himself, from his unkempt physical appearance to the inappropriate behavior in a business setting, he seems to have invited criticism.  For those that haven't followed him on social media, there may be a surprise in store when the new season starts and a new, more grounded Tony emerges.

But I wasn't talking about them in general (even though I do think a lot of how Tony was portrayed is producer manipulation.)  I was only talking about comments in reference to them having children.  There have been comments that Tony wants to be the baby, is selfish, etc. - basically making it sound like he is really immature because they are not having children.  Not having children before you are ready is NEVER childish, immature, selfish or irresponsible.  This is one of the most responsible decisions they have made and I, for one, applaud them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

No criticism from me.  I just think FT is immature, and knows it.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, neh said:

From what I have seen during Mykelti's Lularoe presentations Tony is not the big doofus he came across as being on the show. He is tech savvy and helps Mykelti with those issues. He has an extensive network of friends and he is fiscally conservative.

I'm very happy to hear this. It would be terrific for this couple if this is the "real" Tony. I really do root for all the kids - it was not their choice to be filmed growing up and if Mykelti is reaping the benefits, good for her. Even Mariah - her "wokeupness" has to be in part attributable to her upbringing/realization of how much her moms were oppressed by their situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Teafortwo said:

I'm very happy to hear this. It would be terrific for this couple if this is the "real" Tony. I really do root for all the kids - it was not their choice to be filmed growing up and if Mykelti is reaping the benefits, good for her. Even Mariah - her "wokeupness" has to be in part attributable to her upbringing/realization of how much her moms were oppressed by their situation.

Yes.  These kids are all pretty young and really don't seem any worse than other kids their age.  (I shudder to think how insufferable I probably was at that age😀)  Given the crap they were fed - likely from birth (you're persecuted plygs, that father you see on a semi-regular basis spending time with the boys and not the girls is a terrific, involved loving father, the only way for a woman to be a "success" is to share a man and pump out as many babies as physically possible) the fact that any of them turned out semi-normal is remarkable.

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes.  These kids are all pretty young and really don't seem any worse than other kids their age.  (I shudder to think how insufferable I probably was at that age😀)  Given the crap they were fed - likely from birth (you're persecuted plygs, that father you see on a semi-regular basis spending time with the boys and not the girls is a terrific, involved loving father, the only way for a woman to be a "success" is to share a man and pump out as many babies as physically possible) the fact that any of them turned out semi-normal is remarkable.

The whole get-married-pop-out-babies shit with this lifestyle really gets to me. I had really hoped one of these girls would have completely upended the system and gone into the military. Why do the men get to do that but it’s not an option for the women? They could get their school paid for, too. You’d think Kody would be all over that option. 

• Love 8