Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

My new hobby is to look up these Lulayucks to see how others look in them.  Most of the pictures look 2,000 times better than Mykelti and Meri.

Here's good ol' Mer wearing Mimi.  Why is she wearing it like a scarf?  It looks stupid :

For contrast, here's a nicely-styled woman and picture:

and

Our Brownies need to up their games.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, CouchTater said:

My new hobby is to look up these Lulayucks to see how others look in them.  Most of the pictures look 2,000 times better than Mykelti and Meri.

Here's good ol' Mer wearing Mimi.  Why is she wearing it like a scarf?  It looks stupid :

and

Our Brownies need to up their games.

None of the Brown LuLa folk know how to pose to make the clothes look better. That blonde lady in the top image does. 

I didn’t care for that second photo of that dark haired women. Looked sloppy to me; the Uggs don’t pair well with the outfit. I’d replace them with a brown knee-high leather or vinyl boot for a clean look. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I didn’t care for that second photo of that dark haired women. 

She has learned the hand-covering-thigh and hand-on-waist tricks to minimize her hips & thighs.  I recently saw an HGTV house hunter who had her hands glued to her thighs with her arms as stiff as boards throughout the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

The bangs work on Mykelti.  Her haircut reminds me of Susan's on Eight is Enough.   But they wouldn't work on Meri or Mariah as their wave, frizz (Meri) and grease (Pudge) levels would fight it. So we'll be stuck looking at their eyebrows.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
19 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Is Tony starting his transition to female?

I am seriously not being snarky, he looks like he is on his way to womanhood.

Ya know I wondered the same thing but didn’t know how to say it. It totally looks like that to me. 

• Love 8

Sorry.  As a kid, I liked those big lips made of wax, that I could chew.  But I wouldn't wear a shirt with lips on it, no.  Not even when I was 20-something.

Either Miss Mykelti's lost weight, or she's photoshopping.  And what's with the tongue?  No one wants to see that.

• Love 11
On 10/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, CouchTater said:

Wow, that is a contrast.  In addition to the styling, it seems like lulurags look better on thin people.   The mother and daughter look cute.  

I thought two people I know were into Luluroe and were caught up into it;  it turns out they (one in GA and the other in NJ) had friends that were selling the stuff so that bought about 6 or 8 pieces that they liked and tried to sell them.   It was like a trial run before joining.   I was rather relieved to hear that they had not sunk much money into the clothes as one is a retired teacher who doesn't need to be downline at the bottom of an mlm and the other has a decent job but also student debt from college and also doesn't need to be on the bottom rung, either.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:17 PM, Galloway Cave said:

Ooof. Mykelti looks big when she is alone in a pic. Next to FT she looks normal. I really want to know what his endgame is for that hair, because right now it is...something.

I thought it was two women until someone mentioned it was Mykelti and FT. 

• Love 5
On 10/13/2019 at 2:34 PM, Kohola3 said:

Maybe he's hoping to emulate Buckwheat.

buckwheat.jpg

There’s nothing wrong with Buckwheat’s hair and he’s far too adorable to compare to most of these fools

4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sorry.  As a kid, I liked those big lips made of wax, that I could chew.  But I wouldn't wear a shirt with lips on it, no.  Not even when I was 20-something.

Either Miss Mykelti's lost weight, or she's photoshopping.  And what's with the tongue?  No one wants to see that.

Maybe sticking out her tongue because her shirt is full of mouths or it’s Mykelti being Mykelti.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

There’s nothing wrong with Buckwheat’s hair and he’s far too adorable to compare to most of these fools

I didn't mean that there was anything wrong with it. I was thinking about how idiotic FT would look with that style.  We've already seen pictures of him braiding little sections of that hideous mane.

• Love 3

Whenever I see the Browns desperately hawking Lularoe all I can think about is the mini-documentary where women talk about how Lularoe ruined their lives by bankrupting them with mandatory product minimums, weird high school clique mean girl mentality, and moldy clothes:

• Love 3

I watched a video on Reddit yesterday.  A "mentor" was trying desperately to make LLN sound so great.  Her gestures and facial expressions were over the top.  Evidently she's the same level as Miss Meri.  Probably also pestered any acquaintances into signing up to get a big downline, too.  How can people do that?  I'd sooner work at Mickey D's.

Mykelti is a goofball.  I remember Christine saying that "she's the one (kid) who keeps me up nights."  When semi-goofy Christine says that, we know Mykelti was even goofier.  FT is so weird, it looks like they belong together.  

• Love 5
On 10/19/2019 at 7:01 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I watched a video on Reddit yesterday.  A "mentor" was trying desperately to make LLN sound so great.  Her gestures and facial expressions were over the top.  Evidently she's the same level as Miss Meri.  Probably also pestered any acquaintances into signing up to get a big downline, too.  How can people do that?  I'd sooner work at Mickey D's.

Mykelti is a goofball.  I remember Christine saying that "she's the one (kid) who keeps me up nights."  When semi-goofy Christine says that, we know Mykelti was even goofier.  FT is so weird, it looks like they belong together.  

Meri is a trainer, not a mentor. Since mentors usually get on board right at the start of an MLM, Meri will never be one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Meri is a trainer, not a mentor. Since mentors usually get on board right at the start of an MLM, Meri will never be one. 

Hell, she was on board right at the start of her plural marriage and she had ONE JOB to do, to mentor and nurture one child to become a well rounded, compassionate human being.

She has misinterpreted the first part of her mission, well-rounded wasn't meant to be taken literally.  I'm pretty sure that Mariah is fruitlessly looking for fulfillment and gratification at the end of a fork.

Edited by Sandy W
changed a word
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Thank you, I thought she was a mentor.  So dear Meri is on the 2nd tier?  That must frost her butt!  Good.

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Thank you, I thought she was a mentor.  So dear Meri is on the 2nd tier?  That must frost her butt!  Good.

She's in the middle - there are two more rungs over trainer. 

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/llrprod/exigo/llrAdmin/documents/LLR_Ldr_Bonus_Plan.pdf

But check out the requirements - commission is based on actual retail sales. Not on purchased inventory. I suppose it's easy for Meri to meet her requirements ( Have personal Retail Sales totaling 125 Pieces with a minimum of $3,750 in Retail Sales that month and Have Team Retail Sales totaling 650 Pieces and a minimum of $19,500 in Group Retail Sales that month) not so easy for her underlings to make the 650 -piece requirement.  That's why she had that meeting a month or so ago. She was there to sign up more suckers to keep money flowing. I doubt it's very easy to talk people into dropping $5000+ on this. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I will never understand how MLM's - this one in particular - continue to make money.  The market is completely oversaturated and I find it so hard to believe that people are actually continuing to sign up under current sellers when the cost to get in is so high.  Tt seems that there has to be a tipping point where an MLM simply can't keep functioning because either word has gotten out that the MLM is in trouble (LuLaRoe, as an example, has many lawsuits against it) OR that there just isn't anyone left to sell this stuff to!  

I also wonder about the mentality of people who sign up - how much are they being swayed by the non-stop posts from LLR consultants about how much gosh-darn fun they are having?  Cruises!  Parties!  Love!  Rainbows!  Unicorns!  I can see where people would want to get a piece of that if something is missing in their lives.  Meri posted a ridiculously long IG story of her and her weird male friend singing karaoke, making ridiculous faces and laughing like they were literally having the mostest fun of anyone who ever funned.  Ol' Mer even posted video of herself dancing.  Because nothing says "fun" like being stuck with 14 boxes of moldy inventory that you can't move.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I will never understand how MLM's - this one in particular - continue to make money.  The market is completely oversaturated and I find it so hard to believe that people are actually continuing to sign up under current sellers when the cost to get in is so high.  Tt seems that there has to be a tipping point where an MLM simply can't keep functioning because either word has gotten out that the MLM is in trouble (LuLaRoe, as an example, has many lawsuits against it) OR that there just isn't anyone left to sell this stuff to!  

I also wonder about the mentality of people who sign up - how much are they being swayed by the non-stop posts from LLR consultants about how much gosh-darn fun they are having?  Cruises!  Parties!  Love!  Rainbows!  Unicorns!  I can see where people would want to get a piece of that if something is missing in their lives.  Meri posted a ridiculously long IG story of her and her weird male friend singing karaoke, making ridiculous faces and laughing like they were literally having the mostest fun of anyone who ever funned.  Ol' Mer even posted video of herself dancing.  Because nothing says "fun" like being stuck with 14 boxes of moldy inventory that you can't move.

I don’t get it, either. At some point, they'll have reached everyone there is willing to buy this overpriced, ugly, poorly made junk. The rest of us are impervious to the delusions.  It can only go downhill from there. 

The weird “fun” crap they do has a culty feel to it. From an outsider looking in perspective, it looks nuts. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

She's in the middle - there are two more rungs over trainer. 

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/llrprod/exigo/llrAdmin/documents/LLR_Ldr_Bonus_Plan.pdf

But check out the requirements - commission is based on actual retail sales. Not on purchased inventory. I suppose it's easy for Meri to meet her requirements ( Have personal Retail Sales totaling 125 Pieces with a minimum of $3,750 in Retail Sales that month and Have Team Retail Sales totaling 650 Pieces and a minimum of $19,500 in Group Retail Sales that month) not so easy for her underlings to make the 650 -piece requirement.  That's why she had that meeting a month or so ago. She was there to sign up more suckers to keep money flowing. I doubt it's very easy to talk people into dropping $5000+ on this. 

I couldn't sell that crap, let alone meet "requirements."  LOL

Meri, however, seems the overbearing, pushy type, and anything that affects her wallet, she's probably relentlessly nagging her minions, like poor Sludge.  

• Love 7

Tony even smiles and poses like a chick.  He's so wonderdul.  So, according to her hashtags, he's because of LuLaRoe?  That's a non-LLR post Mykelti.  You don't need to mention it on one that has nothing to do with it. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Is Tony wearing pink lip gloss? I swear he’s transitioning but she keeps calling him “he” so, maybe I’m wrong? 

TLC is probably saving that for next season.

• LOL 9
On 9/21/2019 at 8:42 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

All I see here is bad roots and eyebrows. The dress might even be quite nice and she may look slimmer. I don’t know, can’t even see that 🤷🏼‍♀️ The eye is too drawn by this horror up the top -B47494FB-B900-43E4-AC2A-78ABB369E356.thumb.jpeg.deab2e7d7a9fd2095c6e62640ed7dfe8.jpeg

Are you a robot?  Which squares have eyebrows in them?

• LOL 19
On 10/22/2019 at 12:40 PM, TurtlePower said:

Is Tony wearing pink lip gloss? I swear he’s transitioning but she keeps calling him “he” so, maybe I’m wrong? 

Nope. You are not wrong. He has some subtle feminine characteristics lately. I think that is awesome if Tony wants to transition. I have no issue with that. But what will Kody and the rest of the fam think???? Meri would just suggest to him, "you do you" !!! 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Top photo: fish whiskers with trout pout.

Methinks Tony has been dipping into Mykelti's eyebrow pencil.

"forever adventures with you do hobby go lets go"  What does that mean? 

Maybe her fans are conversant in Mykeltispeak, one of them remarked "what a lovely photos of use both".  Not even "youse" spelled properly.🤦‍♀️

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"forever adventures with you do hobby go lets go"  What does that mean? 

What that means is that Mykelti wants to "do forever adventures with you and go so to also do hobbys to go so go lets go to adventures and hobbys forever!"  I cannot make it any clearer than that.

FT is turning into a beautiful young woman.  I love color of lip gloss he's wearing in the big fish-lips photo.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 16