Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yup it's the iPhone 11. Who cares? She feels the need to show off that she got the 11 like millions of other people? 

I'm a huge Apple fan, but I'm still enjoying my XR! 

It’s the 11Pro. I’m still enjoying my 6s, but I was just looking at the 11 Pro today, and I’m tempted. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm still using my iPhone 5.  I'm the type that uses stuff until it breaks.  Of course, the Browns, being persecuted plygs and all, need the newest, best and most expensive stuff out there.  Their attitude is, "fuck the budget.  I've got Master Card."  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yup it's the iPhone 11. Who cares? She feels the need to show off that she got the 11 like millions of other people? 

I'm a huge Apple fan, but I'm still enjoying my XR! 

I just got my iPhone 11 yesterday. My daughter informed me last week our iPhone 5s will no longer work with the new iOS update. I'm the type that uses something until it dies beyond repair. I wasn't thrilled, I want my home button, thumb print recognition, and smaller size back. Alas, I'll adapt. I won't show off my 11.... I'm still steamed they phase phones out to force you to upgrade. My girls, however, are over the moon. They got XRs though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm still using my iPhone 5.  I'm the type that uses stuff until it breaks.  Of course, the Browns, being persecuted plygs and all, need the newest, best and most expensive stuff out there.  Their attitude is, "fuck the budget.  I've got Master Card."  

My iPhone 5 was my favorite.  Loved the size, etc.  But alas, it had only 16 of memory and was very slow.  I have a 7 now, going on year 3 and as long as it works I will keep it.  It also has much more memory.

• Love 6

More memory would be nice.  I could really use it on my MacBook, which is several years old, too.

Mykelti is probably taking pics of FT in LuLaRags for her legions of followers.  If she posts them, @ginger90 may share them with us.  I love it that she keeps us updated with Brown family shenanigans.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3F14FBDC-AE2E-49FD-ABE7-88F221CD93CE.jpeg

Yeah, that’s the 11 Pro that starts at $999. How do these grifters keep living like this off the proceeds of tacky fingernail treatments and LLR?  It’s infuriating. I can’t figure out why anybody would pay full price for LLR anything when I’m constantly seeing consultants selling what’s left of their inventory for $5-$10 just to try and recoup some of their investment. So how are the regular consultants making any money?

I have a good job at a major corporation, and I still have a 7 Plus because these new phones are so expensive. I guess I’m doing it all wrong 🙄

• Love 10
4 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

I just got my iPhone 11 yesterday. My daughter informed me last week our iPhone 5s will no longer work with the new iOS update. I'm the type that uses something until it dies beyond repair. I wasn't thrilled, I want my home button, thumb print recognition, and smaller size back. Alas, I'll adapt. I won't show off my 11.... I'm still steamed they phase phones out to force you to upgrade. My girls, however, are over the moon. They got XRs though. 

I just came back from my mom's house - her 5 died the death and we had her get an 8+ which is the last one with a home button.  I'm the only geek in the family and the nearest Apple store is a 90 minute drive away, so...

We practiced Touch ID for awhile - she hasn't gotten it down quite yet 😳

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Kbo said:

Yeah, that’s the 11 Pro that starts at $999. How do these grifters keep living like this off the proceeds of tacky fingernail treatments and LLR?  It’s infuriating. I can’t figure out why anybody would pay full price for LLR anything when I’m constantly seeing consultants selling what’s left of their inventory for $5-$10 just to try and recoup some of their investment. So how are the regular consultants making any money?

I have a good job at a major corporation, and I still have a 7 Plus because these new phones are so expensive. I guess I’m doing it all wrong 🙄

I FINALLY upgraded to the 8.  It is provided by work since I am somewhat on call and not in my office a lot.  I could probably get them to buy me the latest but I think it is a waste of money.   I hate that nothing is made to last any longer.  And they can get off my lawn while they are at it!

• Love 4

I buy the latest version every other year and hand my old, still perfectly serviceable, iPhone to my sister - after I have a (free) new battery put in (under AppleCare warranty). She's currently perfectly content with my old 7 Plus. 

As for Tokelti - I'm guessing they both got themselves new phones - I doubt they had a spare $2k lying around. Probably charged it or paying through the Apple monthly plan where you upgrade every year but keep paying monthly. I prefer to own my phone outright!

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4

Another cheap piece of crap.  Rolling up the sleeves and showing the unfinished inside is one of the stupidest moves possible.  This moron doesn't have the common sense of a gnat.  And I mean no disrespect to gnats.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

I wonder if it's because her eyebrows trend upward toward each other that she always seems to have a dumb expression.

Is that natural?

It is an uncertain, approval-seeking expression, but not all people have their forehead muscles so well trained.  Christine can do it too, but I can't.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Another cheap piece of crap.  Rolling up the sleeves and showing the unfinished inside is one of the stupidest moves possible.  This moron doesn't have the common sense of a gnat.  And I mean no disrespect to gnats.

Can you believe they are SUPPOSED to be rolled up??  I can see that strip that buttons it up!  

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Can you believe they are SUPPOSED to be rolled up??  I can see that strip that buttons it up!  

Christine had the good sense to not roll her sleeves when modelling the same dress however, the flapping neckline revealed the shoddiness of the print.  A wide facing and interfacing at the front placket would have given body to this shapeless garment and disguised the raw, unfinished look on the inside.

This is the dress that Christine declared, "finally, a button up dress long enough for modesty", yet she is wearing what appears to be knee length bicycle shorts underneath.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/21/2019 at 8:21 AM, Kbo said:

Yeah, that’s the 11 Pro that starts at $999. 

I’m in the same boat!  I absolutely hate spending money on a phone.  I was so pissed off when AT&T stopped giving free upgrades every 2 years.   Currently have I-phone 7+ and my corporate phone is an 8.  

I also don’t understand the need for 3 camera lenses on a phone ffs.   Please excuse me as those damn kids are on my lawn again

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2019 at 2:59 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I just came back from my mom's house - her 5 died the death and we had her get an 8+ which is the last one with a home button.  I'm the only geek in the family and the nearest Apple store is a 90 minute drive away, so...

We practiced Touch ID for awhile - she hasn't gotten it down quite yet 😳

And here is my problem - my fingers don't register on a fingerprint machine or on my iPhone.  When we went to get Global Entry, the fellows kept trying to get my fingerprints to register.  After much rubbing, thumping, etc. we got 3 of them, which so far has been enough.  I had help with the touch ID and my phone never recognizes me.  I resort to passcode.  Very annoying.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

And here is my problem - my fingers don't register on a fingerprint machine or on my iPhone.  When we went to get Global Entry, the fellows kept trying to get my fingerprints to register.  After much rubbing, thumping, etc. we got 3 of them, which so far has been enough.  I had help with the touch ID and my phone never recognizes me.  I resort to passcode.  Very annoying.

Ok I’m glad to hear someone else has this problem. My old job had a thumb print clock in machine thingy and I finally had to get corporate to issue me a card to swipe because I’m, apparently, a mutant!

On topic, I know this point has been hammered home ruthlessly, but GUUURRRRRLLLL!! Mykelti!! EYEBROWS!!!! 🙀

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Ugh! That sucks. 

Try Face ID - it's preferable to touch ID I think.

• Useful 1

Now you guys have me all scared - I have a 5s and it's working just fine - is it going to self-destruct on me?!

I have never wanted nor cared to be at the cutting edge of phone ownership.  As long as I can listen to my podcasts and message my kids, it's good.  FT must be raking in the money as a "banker" for Mykelti to get herself a nice new shiny phone like that.  Maybe he made Banker of the Week or something - you know, that one week where he wasn't taking selfies at his desk or playing with his stuffed animals while customers waited in line.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Maybe he made Banker of the Week or something - you know, that one week where he wasn't taking selfies at his desk or playing with his stuffed animals while customers waited in line.

I just screamed out loud at work picturing Tony playing dolls and action figures and having them "talk" to each other on his desk while impatient customers wait in line.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Now you guys have me all scared - I have a 5s and it's working just fine - is it going to self-destruct on me?!

I have never wanted nor cared to be at the cutting edge of phone ownership.  As long as I can listen to my podcasts and message my kids, it's good.  FT must be raking in the money as a "banker" for Mykelti to get herself a nice new shiny phone like that.  Maybe he made Banker of the Week or something - you know, that one week where he wasn't taking selfies at his desk or playing with his stuffed animals while customers waited in line.

I know plenty of people who are scraping by and barely affording rent that always manage to get the latest and greatest phone. 

Apple offers a payment plan of $25 a month for an 11 Pro, that's probably what Mykelti got. 

I work in the financial industry and trust me, Tony is most likely not making that much.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I know plenty of people who are scraping by and barely affording rent that always manage to get the latest and greatest phone. 

Apple offers a payment plan of $25 a month for an 11 Pro, that's probably what Mykelti got. 

I work in the financial industry and trust me, Tony is most likely not making that much.

But...but...it's a BizzNess expense!  Cause, you know, she's an EnTrepreNeur!!

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, RubySoho said:

Something about this outfit just screams “Old Country Abuela”. No offense to abuelas, of course. 

I just noticed she pointed out that the sales tag is still on which means she's gonna sell it. 

I had a bathrobe that same color. It looks like she's going out to get the newspaper off the lawn in the morning and just threw a robe on over her Pajamas. 😂

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

It looks like she's going out to get the newspaper off the lawn in the morning and just threw a robe on over her Pajamas. 😂

Slippers could be cuter than the clodhoppers and "booties" in every single photo.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

No. Just no.

In the first picture she looks like some kind of equestrian Christmas elf. In the second, like a blind flamenco dancer picked out her outfit.

And does she leave the tags on so she can re-sell? 🤔 🤮

I laughed so hard I scared my cat!!  You nailed it.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

No. Just no.

In the first picture she looks like some kind of equestrian Christmas elf. In the second, like a blind flamenco dancer picked out her outfit.

And does she leave the tags on so she can re-sell? 🤔 🤮

She's saying you have to look close to see the tag.  Oh honey, that's the very first thing I noticed - the giant white tag under your arm.  And the second picture?  What the hell is the bunchy bulge thing near her right hip?  Is that extra fabric from the skirt not hanging straight or did her ugly t-shirt bunch up?

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I had a bathrobe that same color. It looks like she's going out to get the newspaper off the lawn in the morning and just threw a robe on over her Pajamas. 😂

I sincerely thought this WAS a bathrobe.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Hid-eee-ous!

What is this get up? None of it works. Why is she wearing a heavy scarf with warm-weather looking separates, that all have no cohesion with each other? Did she not learn from Meri’s mixing misadventures, that it doesn’t pay to just throw all your inventory on at once and call it a ‘look’? 

I’ll give her one compliment (as I’m feeling generous), she’s looking great body wise. Assuming she’s not just utilising the skinny filter these days, she must be ACTUALLY going to the gym for real. Take notes Janelle. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 5
On 9/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Ugh, we are back to the amazing technicolor hair hat again . . . Mykelti, sweetie, this color is not found in nature for a reason.  It’s not cute, it’s not flattering and it’s not “in” to make yourself look like a circus clown.  Here’s the thing, if your head at least looked natural, people might not harp on your clothes so much.  But the combination of that hair, those nails and those rags is equivalent to putting a sign on your back that says “kick me!”

Sooooo...is this shirt supposed to remind me of a Georgia O'Keefe painting? Or is this part of the new LLR Love Your Vag Collection?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1