Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

I’m really thinking she can’t be serious at this point. That black dress and shirt combo is another heinous fail on both the styles and patterns not working together, she really needs someone to walk ahead of her all day warning epilepsy sufferers to look away. 

That clothing rack is a shocker. Looks like a charity shop. l just don't get Lulahellno shoppers. Why would you want to look pay a premium to support a pyramid scheme and look like a cheap tacky mismatched mess in the process 🤷‍♀️ 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m really thinking she can’t be serious at this point. That black dress and shirt combo is another heinous fail on both the styles and patterns not working together, she really needs someone to walk ahead of her all day warning epilepsy sufferers to look away. 

That clothing rack is a shocker. Looks like a charity shop. l just don't get Lulahellno shoppers. Why would you want to look pay a premium to support a pyramid scheme and look like a cheap tacky mismatched mess in the process 🤷‍♀️ 

The rack of clothes itself is uninviting.  The clothes are smashed together, struggling to breathe.  If you don't have an attractive display of your merch to present, why present it?  It's not like any of the items can catch someone's eye on while shoved between other items.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

The rack of clothes itself is uninviting.  The clothes are smashed together, struggling to breathe.  

And let's also remember that she tries on lots of these items, poses in the hot sun, and then puts them back on the rack.

I like how all the shirts, dresses, etc, are grouped together, yet none of the hems line up.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

If I quoted all the awesome parts of that article I'd have the whole dang thing copied here.

Well, I can summarize it in a sentence--LulaRoe is not flattering.

Good article.  Worth the read.   Too bad the Browns won't read it.

As an attorney, if I wore LulaRoe into court,  I would be found in contempt.😂

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Interesting info from The Dream podcast: if Meri got into LLN in 2015-early 2016, there's an excellent chance that she is making rilly good cash (not sure when she got in but it would explain her resources for buying Lizzie's and all the traveling she's doing).  Also, Deanne and Mark Stidham are........um, odd.

And I pretty much already knew this but consultants are told to post tons of pictures and put #BecauseofLularoe on all of them.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Interesting info from The Dream podcast: if Meri got into LLN in 2015-early 2016, there's an excellent chance that she is making rilly good cash (not sure when she got in but it would explain her resources for buying Lizzie's and all the traveling she's doing).  Also, Deanne and Mark Stidham are........um, odd.

And I pretty much already knew this but consultants are told to post tons of pictures and put #BecauseofLularoe on all of them.

She started in October 2016. There's a video on Periscope somewhere from that summer where she was visiting her sister in Utah and came across a LLR yard sale. I think her sis had already signed up. 

Meri's a trainer, not a mentor. 

I think mathematically it would be impossible for anyone who got in after early 2016 to become a mentor or even a coach. See attached. 

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/llrprod/exigo/llrAdmin/documents/LLR_Ldr_Bonus_Plan.pdf

Also I think most of the mentors are family or close friends of the Stidhams. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I might be in the minority here, but I'm happy for her.  She seems happier now that she has things to keep her busy and who doesn't enjoy traveling at the drop of a hat.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I might be in the minority here, but I'm happy for her.  She seems happier now that she has things to keep her busy and who doesn't enjoy traveling at the drop of a hat.

I see your point - I don't know if I am happy for her, but, she and Mariah both seem deliriously happy with themselves lately, regardless of our lovely snark.

• LOL 8
12 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I hate to see anyone unhappy but I wonder if Meri truly is happy or if these are calculated moves to arouse jealousy in Kody and her sister wives.  

She seems to have one foot in the family and the rest of herself footloose and fancy free.  I would have far more respect for her if she made a clean break, instead of pretending she is still part of a group that doesn't seem to care any more than she does.

All of their actions and Meri's in particular belie the concept of polygamy as I understand it.  They seem to me to be 3 single moms enjoying whatever benefits Kody brings to their households when and if he can spare the time from his one wife.  I see no teamwork here or a genuine sense of family unity.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I just re-listened to The Dream and flashed on that photo of Meri pitching LLN to that room full of rapt fans eager to get into thousands of dollars in debt based on a sales pitch and a promise made by Meri. 

She must know by now that the vast majority of the women who she signs up are going to wind up in debt with a garage full of unsold overpriced clothes. But she doesn't give a shit because she wants to line her own pockets. 

I can't feel happy for her.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

She must know by now that the vast majority of the women who she signs up are going to wind up in debt with a garage full of unsold overpriced clothes. But she doesn't give a shit because she wants to line her own pockets. 

Ditto.  She's a lying, cheating leech feeding on the misery of others for her own personal gain.

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just re-listened to The Dream and flashed on that photo of Meri pitching LLN to that room full of rapt fans eager to get into thousands of dollars in debt based on a sales pitch and a promise made by Meri. 

16 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Ditto.  She's a lying, cheating leech feeding on the misery of others for her own personal gain.

Want to like these posts 1000 times over. You guys nailed it. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

#becauseoflulqroe ??

#blesseslife ??

‘Make my morning worth the wait if coffee...’  

If coffee what Mykankles? Magically taught you how to spell and proofread your posts? 

Moron.

p.s - Emily is not your friend, she’s making you look enormous.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

If you stare at the picture of the "new favorite" striped sack the lines actually start to move.  And then close your eyes and it's burned on your retina!  Two effects for the price of one!

For someone unemployed (let's face it, the rag and nail biz can't be bringing in much) she's another one that spends beaucoup bucks on bistro lunches.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Almost the same dress for $20! Next day shipping and free returns too!

And the one on Amazon looks much better.  I am too plump to wear anything with horizontal stripes even if they are wavy.

One of the comments made in the article mentioned the mixing of patterns.  Does Lulu encourage that?  I just thought it was the Browns' bad fashion sense.    The two people I know who are/were into this always look decent.  Maybe they aren't wearing it themselves or maybe they got out early.

• Love 3

Went to the restaurant website and based on the nutrition info I can see why Mykelti is so big. 

Chicken salad croissant sandwich - 650 calories, 350 from fat

Fruit tart - 430 calories, 260 from fat

Lowest calorie salad is 150 for a green salad. 

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

And the one on Amazon looks much better.  I am too plump to wear anything with horizontal stripes even if they are wavy.

One of the comments made in the article mentioned the mixing of patterns.  Does Lulu encourage that?  I just thought it was the Browns' bad fashion sense.    The two people I know who are/were into this always look decent.  Maybe they aren't wearing it themselves or maybe they got out early.

I LOVE buying dresses from Amazon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

This is from a LuLaNo conference:

829B4440-8037-42CE-ACC4-9B1CD8886A08.jpeg

• LOL 7
53 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Sweet baby jesus, those women must be either drunk or stoned.  What a horrendous picture. 

My eyes!!  Pass the brain and eye bleach!!    In what universe does this look good?  I wouldn't even wear those combinations to a slumber party.    You won't catch me looking that bad taking out the trash after dark.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Sigh. She has healthy-looking hair for all she’s put it through. She’ll be sorry when she pushes it too far and it breaks off (been there, done that—major regret!). 

How about natural shade with highlights and lowlights, Miss M? If you want vivid color, they make extensions from real hair in bold shades. No dye necessary. Don’t break your hair. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Sigh. She has healthy-looking hair for all she’s put it through. She’ll be sorry when she pushes it too far and it breaks off (been there, done that—major regret!). 

How about natural shade with highlights and lowlights, Miss M? If you want vivid color, they make extensions from real hair in bold shades. No dye necessary. Don’t break your hair. 

I don't understand why these girls insist on doing unflattering, unnatural shades of hair when from what I remember, they all used to have pretty colored hair.  Do something crazy with the length while you grow out your natural hair.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I don't understand why these girls insist on doing unflattering, unnatural shades of hair when from what I remember, they all used to have pretty colored hair.  Do something crazy with the length while you grow out your natural hair.

Ohhhh I know!!!! 

Answer: complete lack of style or taste. Obviously genetic.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Agree.  Those roots already look blonde.  Like you said, get back to the natural color and then add a little pop to it.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I hate to see anyone unhappy but I wonder if Meri truly is happy or if these are calculated moves to arouse jealousy in Kody and her sister wives.  

As always, I think that 100% of everything the women say, do, pin to Pinterest, tweet or Instagram are calculated moves against either their beloved sister wives or the jerkface scarecrow in the middle of all the family drama...you know, the dude you can probably find sleeping on Janelle's dirty La-Z-Boy right at this very moment.

17 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

p.s - Emily is not your friend, she’s making you look enormous.

Also Emily is for sale at Old Navy.

15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is from a LuLaNo conference:

829B4440-8037-42CE-ACC4-9B1CD8886A08.jpeg

Now I ask you, if you saw this group heading your way, what would you do?

A. Run and hide

B. Point and laugh

C. Take photos and submit them to this thread so we can all ROTFLMAO

They look abso-freaking-lutely ridiculous.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, deirdra said:

True, but it is not on a 2XL model.  They need to show plus-size clothing on plus-size models.

One of the great things about Amazon reviews for clothing is that they (and the marketplace sellers) encourage buyers to include photos of them wearing the items in their reviews. So you get a gamut of sizes and shapes. 

Plus it's a no-risk purchase because returns are so easy - I can just drop off my return items at the UPS store a few blocks from my house and I get a credit the same day usually. I don't even have to package it.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

As always, I think that 100% of everything the women say, do, pin to Pinterest, tweet or Instagram are calculated moves against either their beloved sister wives or the jerkface scarecrow in the middle of all the family drama...you know, the dude you can probably find sleeping on Janelle's dirty La-Z-Boy right at this very moment.

A. Run and hide

B. Point and laugh

Even rodeo clowns wouldn't wear that shit.  How did this cult get so many suckers to sign on?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Mother fucker!  I was going to tweet this to Meri and she had blocked me!  Pardon my language.

Natalie, as a potty mouth COL here, I love it that you expressed yourself thusly.  

This LuLaNo crap has got to be a huge cosmic joke by some woman-hating designers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

A. Run and hide

B. Point and laugh

Oh, sweet Lord. And my Mom always ridiculed me for living in blue jeans, tshirts and sweats. May she be tormented in her afterlife with images such as these!

• LOL 7
44 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Natalie, as a potty mouth COL here, I love it that you expressed yourself thusly.  

This LuLaNo crap has got to be a huge cosmic joke by some woman-hating designers.

I am very glad I did not offend!  I am now trying to remember what the heck I could have said to earn that block!

Edited by Natalie68
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, laurakaye said:

A. Run and hide

B. Point and laugh

You forgot D. Gouge out your eyes. I pick D.

• LOL 12
11 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

One of the great things about Amazon reviews for clothing is that they (and the marketplace sellers) encourage buyers to include photos of them wearing the items in their reviews. So you get a gamut of sizes and shapes. 

Plus it's a no-risk purchase because returns are so easy - I can just drop off my return items at the UPS store a few blocks from my house and I get a credit the same day usually. I don't even have to package it.

Exactly, I love ordering from Amazon

I always order my comforters and or duvet covers there as well because there's so many to choose from and like you said... Prices are good and Returns are a breeze!  😃

• Love 3
6 hours ago, neh said:

These are some fun lovin' gals!!!

I love the one on the far left wearing a black leather jacket and mouse ears with her LLN getup.  It's like Minnie Mouse joined a gang, got dressed in the dark and did the walk of shame to Starbucks.  

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

I was listening to a podcast yesterday, and the hosts were seriously pissed off at the detective involved in a case for basically not working it. They were talking about what deserved to happen to him, and one of the suggestions was to sign him up as  LuLaNo consultant. Scared the cat with how hard I snorted.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2