Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

No mention of WHERE said bank is.  And what's with the random capitalization?  He's as dumb as poor Mykelti.  "College is hard."  Reminds me of a Barbie doll that came out when my daughter still played with them.  The doll sometimes said "math class is tough."

I wouldn't have the balls to post that on anyone's SM page, but it's so true!  Pretty soon it'll be FFT.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

No mention of WHERE said bank is.  And what's with the random capitalization?  He's as dumb as poor Mykelti.  "College is hard."  Reminds me of a Barbie doll that came out when my daughter still played with them.  The doll sometimes said "math class is tough."

I wouldn't have the balls to post that on anyone's SM page, but it's so true!  Pretty soon it'll be FFT.

Leave it to Tony to be excited about a "cool" atmosphere in a bank, could you just imagine how much work he would get done surrounded by pirate gear?  He would feel compelled to dress as a fat Johnny Depp and greet customers with a jolly "Avast Me Hearties!"

All I look for in my bank is a clean atmosphere and an alert expression on the faces of the tellers so that I can rest easy in the knowledge that they are to be trusted with my $30.00 on deposit.

Is that Mykelti sitting in the chair in the waiting area while Tony the Banker takes care of business?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

He wouldn't say where the bank is. "How cool is that"? 

It's probably the bank where he works anyway.

Just now, Sandy W said:

Leave it to Tony to be excited about a "cool" atmosphere in a bank, could you just imagine how much work he would get done surrounded by pirate gear?  He would feel compelled to dress as a fat Johnny Depp and greet customers with a jolly "Avast Me Hearties!"

All I look for in my bank is a clean atmosphere and an alert expression on the faces of the tellers so that I can rest easy in the knowledge that they are to be trusted with my $30.00 on deposit.

Is that Mykelti sitting in the chair in the waiting area while Tony the Banker takes care of business?

I just look for a convenient location and an ATM. 

the only time I've actually been IN a bank in the last few years was to turn in a credit card that I found on the street. 

• Love 5

I live in a very small town, population 1,800+/- (unless Madge the next block over has finally had that baby or old Fred has cashed in his chips), so I want to do everything I can to ensure that the bank keeps it's doors open.  The tellers have given up inviting me to do on-line banking, my response is always "do you want to do yourself out of a job?"  I do use the ATM for after-hours deposits or withdrawals but in a small community such as mine, it's nice to see a friendly face and be recognized.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I live in a very small town, population 1,800+/- (unless Madge the next block over has finally had that baby or old Fred has cashed in his chips), so I want to do everything I can to ensure that the bank keeps it's doors open.  The tellers have given up inviting me to do on-line banking, my response is always "do you want to do yourself out of a job?"  I do use the ATM for after-hours deposits or withdrawals but in a small community such as mine, it's nice to see a friendly face and be recognized.

I love the expression "cashed in his chips."  My dad used it in his final wishes, many years ago.

My bank is within walking distance, one reason I like living in town.  I go in occasionally, but usually use the ATM to avoid a line.  I'd definitely hate being waited on by the likes of goofball FT (wouldn't we all?)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love the expression "cashed in his chips."  My dad used it in his final wishes, many years ago.

My bank is within walking distance, one reason I like living in town.  I go in occasionally, but usually use the ATM to avoid a line.  I'd definitely hate being waited on by the likes of goofball FT (wouldn't we all?)

I've been banking at the same branch since 1993! Five minute walk from my door.  The ATM now gives out $10 as well as $20 bills. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

May I borrow the hose?  It makes me stabby how she doesn't even TRY to spell.  

At least this t-shirt is reasonably flattering on her.  Her eyebrows look like mutant caterpillars and her hair looks like she should hack off the bottom 6 inches but at least this isn't the worst thing she's ever modeled.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

May I borrow the hose?  It makes me stabby how she doesn't even TRY to spell.  

5 hours ago, suomi said:

Hose her!

Anytime! 

Hosing the ‘M’ initialed Brown girls right in their moon faces, is my most favourite pastime (I should definitely get out more...)

9068597D-B3B9-4687-9795-0D90D558D6A2.thumb.jpeg.ad87e29f48d1f005dc2a92eac7db9353.jpeg

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
On 9/22/2019 at 2:47 PM, lookeyloo said:

And here is my problem - my fingers don't register on a fingerprint machine or on my iPhone.  

I have the same problem.  Always a challenge to get my prints to read when we do a multi-day ticket to Universal Studios.  And don't even ASK what it took when I had to be fingerprinted for my concealed carry license.  They ended up sending my prints to the FBI because they couldn't be read electronically.  

I've read that those of us COLs who worked in administrative jobs literally wore down our fingerprints by shuffling so much paper.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Aw thanks you’re far too kind 😆 it’s very amateurish photoshop at best. 

Amateurish or not, it is SO MUCH appreciated that you take the time and trouble to find suitable COL cohorts to include in the frame with their weapons of choice.  You make our day!

• Love 15
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh FFS Mykelti, stop with the “badass” shit. Those words are so overused. Working and handling normal daily challenges does not make you a badass.

You’d think she’d just completed American Ninja Warrior or something the way she describes herself. No, Mykelti, you put on some overpriced polyester clothes and brainwashed yourself is all. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I have the same problem.  Always a challenge to get my prints to read when we do a multi-day ticket to Universal Studios.  And don't even ASK what it took when I had to be fingerprinted for my concealed carry license.  They ended up sending my prints to the FBI because they couldn't be read electronically.  

I've read that those of us COLs who worked in administrative jobs literally wore down our fingerprints by shuffling so much paper.

...so do Potters, especially those who work with stoneware.  I haven't been fingerprinted, but I couldn't get the fingerprint lock on my phone to work. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

At first I thought it said plyg harder. 😳

Does Instagram have an algorithm for directing Mykelti's misspellings to the correct hashtag?

Actually...yes.  If you are typing a hashtag for one that has already been used...say #knitting (currently has 14, 360, 439 posts) as you type #kni.....a little box opens up and gives you options that fit that hashtag and you can then just click within the box and the hashtag appears on your post.  It's handy especially for long hashtags that you can easily misspell...like #knittersofinstagram...(currently with 5,805,814 posts) because as you type on your phone your auto correct might change the word or put spaces between the words and then change the hashtag if you aren't paying attention.

Mykelti's biggest issue is she is just using the # as some weird additional comment instead of writing her comment and then using the hashtags as designed...to put your post in front of your target audience. Since her grammar and spelling errors are frequent, they show up by changing the intended hashtag.

...oh...also.  If you are using a hashtag that is NOT out there at all...that box won't pop up.  So Mykelti is on her own to spell it all right when she does that. But if you are using one that you have used before...it will still pop up because you have already used it.  Some posters will use their username as a hashtag in the hopes that followers will either follow their page or their hashtag.

• Useful 11
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I worked with tons of paper in my job.  Now I know why I could never get the finger ID to work on my iPhone 5S.  Thx AZ!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I worked with tons of paper in my job.  Now I know why I could never get the finger ID to work on my iPhone 5S.  Thx AZ!

I worked in a paper factory and when we swiped our badge you had to put you finger on the scanner.  The people with the least amount of paper handling had higher scan match like 85% and above, everyone else had lower numbers.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

My grandma's easy chair called from 1972, it wants its fabric back.

When I looked at the dresses and shirts on Amazon I noticed a lot of upholstery-style patterns. Apparently designers have decided that if American women want Lulano clothes, they'll give them to us. At least it's cheaper and better made.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 9/29/2019 at 10:27 AM, Roslyn said:

...so do Potters, especially those who work with stoneware.  I haven't been fingerprinted, but I couldn't get the fingerprint lock on my phone to work. 

And hairdressers from working with bleach

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

#newshos - what are shos?  Does LuLaNo sell shos?  Do I want some shos?

#Lularoeelie - with 1.7 seconds of Google research, it's actually "Ellie."  Seriously, she can't even get the name of the item correct.

#lularoeliv - "liv" as in the "LIV" green goop that her dad shills?  Or did she misspell the very complicated word "live?"

She has to be trolling us.  If not, she needs to have Truely proofread for her.  

Plus that entire photo makes me dizzy.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Does that say 940 calories per slice? 😮 

No wonder the Entitlement Twins aren't getting any smaller.

Yep it looks like it does.  There is no more mystery except why they aren't gaining weight faster.

• LOL 7