Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Omg that looks awful 😲 

What the hell is going on with that jacket?... It looks like the hem goes up in the back and slopes down in front... Why the hell would anyone want that?

I'm all about hi-low jackets that go the other way so when I sit down my butt is covered plus I just think they're more flattering on most people.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Omg that looks awful 😲 

What the hell is going on with that jacket?... It looks like the hem goes up in the back and slopes down in front... Why the hell would anyone want that?

I'm all about hi-low jackets that go the other way so when I sit down my butt is covered plus I just think they're more flattering on most people.

No, she's standing that way (pulling the fronts down instead of across) to try and distract you from the fact that there is no way in hell she could ever even THINK of buttoning it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

In the name of all that’s holy, if you don’t want to do the maintenance don’t dye your hair a color not found in nature!  She needs to chop off those scraggly ends and go back to her natural color. 

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Kbo said:

In the name of all that’s holy, if you don’t want to do the maintenance don’t dye your hair a color not found in nature!  She needs to chop off those scraggly ends and go back to her natural color. 

I doubt Mykelti even remembers what her natural color is!  I know I don't.

Her face looks odd in that photo, too.  The skinny filter didn't help.

• Love 2

That filter makes her look so weird.  It's like somebody else's body on the bottom.  She might have pretty hair if it was all one color. 

How self absorbed does someone need to be to post that they are wearing clean clothes. Is that something rare and unique?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Happy New Year to me!  Mykelki's wedding is on this morning! 

Bring on the pinata(?), 4000 street tacos, the old guy with the blanket on his head and FT in his best dirty wedding jeans.

ETA:  I forgot about Christine singink.  Is it too early for popcorn?

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I can see how these are filtered but has she actually lost some weight? 

Not when you see unfiltered pix.  Check out page 46 of Christine's thread.  Mykelti's jacket has a foot of space between the lapels.

Edited by Kohola3
found a picture
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Not when you see unfiltered pix.  Check out page 46 of Christine's thread.  Mykelti's jacket has a foot of space between the lapels.

Ahh ok I can see that now - thanks- and why does she wear jackets that are 4 sizes too small...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, toodles said:

Happy New Year to me!  Mykelki's wedding is on this morning! 

Bring on the pinata(?), 4000 street tacos, the old guy with the blanket on his head and FT in his best dirty wedding jeans.

ETA:  I forgot about Christine singink.  Is it too early for popcorn?

It is never too early for popcorn!

What would the difference be between a bowl of Corn Chex with milk and a bowl of vanilla ice cream with a side bowl of popcorn??  I don't think much...

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

It is never too early for popcorn!

What would the difference be between a bowl of Corn Chex with milk and a bowl of vanilla ice cream with a side bowl of popcorn??  I don't think much...

It's basically the same thing! 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

No, she's standing that way (pulling the fronts down instead of across) to try and distract you from the fact that there is no way in hell she could ever even THINK of buttoning it.

Well, that's what's wrong with the sweater thing, but what I don't understand is her wearing that shirt with jeans.  It doesn't work with jeans, and it also doesn't work on its own because one of the white horizontal stripes is going across her busty chest at its bustiest.  It makes me want to sing "June is bustin' out all over."   These people have no sense of taste or style at all.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

78A674E4-AEBB-42F3-910C-5D859A835827.jpeg

what should you put there???... how about NOTHING

you don't have to clutter up every freaking inch of your house even if you have a collection of something... a little blank space is nice and better showcases the stuff around it without looking like just a pile of junk stacked everywhere!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Here's an alternative to buying more shelves full of crap.  My husband has retirement planning on the brain and has been researching financial matters lately.  He told me that something like every $1 put away when you're in your early 20's will grow to $88 by the time you're ready to retire.  I know the Browns don't do financial planning, but...food for thought, Banker Tony.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Here's an alternative to buying more shelves full of crap.  My husband has retirement planning on the brain and has been researching financial matters lately.  He told me that something like every $1 put away when you're in your early 20's will grow to $88 by the time you're ready to retire.  I know the Browns don't do financial planning, but...food for thought, Banker Tony.  

True that, but I doubt these two mental giants are putting aside a penny, they probably think that all that memorabilia IS their nest egg.
One important thing I learned as a former collector: pretty much anything produced as a collectable won't be worth diddly squat. Stuff like 1960s Beatles bubblegum cards are worth money because most of the items produced ended up being thrown out or otherwise destroyed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 12/18/2019 at 1:47 PM, ginger90 said:

I decided to answer the question "if it's NOT a cape, what is it?"

So I did a little snooping and...Apparently the lularoe Savannah is a... *drumroll*  KAFTAN! 

I guess if you want to go out in what looks like a cheap polyester robe... go for it.  🤨

rsz_savannah1.jpg

rsz_savannah3.jpg

rsz_savannah2.jpg

• LOL 6

The sizing makes it clear why so many of the LulaNo jackets and "kaftans" cannot close.

S/M = 2-12 and L/XL = 14-28.  A 28 is 3XL or 4XL, not "XL".

Kaftans usually fit over the head and don't gape open in the front like a Harvey Weinstein robe.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The sizing makes it clear why so many of the LulaNo jackets and "kaftans" cannot close.

Kaftans usually fit over the head and don't gape open in the front like a Harvey Weinstein robe.

"Harvey Weinstein robe" just killed me!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

That's caftan with a "c", not kaftan with a "k".  Kind of like the difference between krab and crab.  Not enough material in kaftan with a "k" to meet in the middle.

• LOL 10

^ A lot of these Lulu getups remind me of "little" Edie Bouvier Beale from the Grey Gardens documentary. She would use a skirt as a turban, a cape, whatever.

Edited by Adiba
last name
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

Yeah it's a robe.  So these designers are as stupid as they are blind.  Also, robes should close in the front or why have sash.  A 2 cannot wear the same size as a 12 and vice versa.  

59 minutes ago, Adiba said:

^ A lot of these Lulu getups remind me of "little" Edie Bouvier from the Grey Gardens documentary. She would use a skirt as a turban, a cape, whatever.

Bite your tongue!  Little Edie had a style all her own.  At least she looked 'on purpose' while these folks look like well, crazy and clueless. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

It's exactly what I would choose to wear on a cold day when I stepped out on the driveway to throw out the used kitty litter and fetch the morning newspaper, if I still got one.

As long as there's no one around to see me.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I decided to answer the question "if it's NOT a cape, what is it?"

So I did a little snooping and...Apparently the lularoe Savannah is a... *drumroll*  KAFTAN! 

I guess if you want to go out in what looks like a cheap polyester robe... go for it.  🤨

rsz_savannah1.jpg

rsz_savannah3.jpg

rsz_savannah2.jpg

At least the woman in the bottom photo with the red shoes knows how to take a decent picture of herself.  Browns - take notes.

• Love 4
On 1/8/2020 at 11:01 PM, deirdra said:

Ha!! I am so dead.  

And here I am wondering why she is wearing a large Hefty trash bag. 

• LOL 7
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Once again, I don't have a clue what this means. I get that she says she is relaxing,  but what is the part about that "they can't do it too?" So much of what she says is just gibberish to me. ( Not sure what I did wrong in the quote box. I am referring to the caption with her feet up around the headrest in a car? truck?)

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 8

Why does this ugly kaftan have to besmirch the name of my beautiful beloved hometown? 

12 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

Once again, I don't have a clue what this means. I get that she says she is relaxing,  but what is the part about that "they can't do it too?" So much of what she says is just gibberish to me. ( Not sure what I did wrong in the quote box. I am referring to the caption with her feet up around the headrest in a car? truck?)

It's really gross looking. 

• Love 3

Um, so she hangs her head over the seat and throws her legs over the headrest?  And then posts it on SM while saying she doesn't want anyone else do do it?  What goes on in that convoluted brain of hers?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Her legs are so pasty and unattractive for someone so young.

THIS!   Ugh those are some ugly ass legs... at first I thought they were Tony's legs.

So she crawls in the backseat and sticks her huge feet up on each side of the drivers head?

Hopefully fat Tony has a gas mask!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 1/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Joan of Argh said:

🤨

rsz_savannah3.jpg

From the look of the shopper in the background we can see who buys LLR

I think she's wearing cork soled sandals with a black striped sparkly sequined skirt?...  A red striped flimsy looking top and a leopard print backpack.... her hair is brassy blond... Her ankle tattoo looks faded...Is she wearing panty hose? 😲

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

From the look of the shopper in the background we can see who buys LLR

I think she's wearing cork soled sandals with a black striped sparkly sequined skirt?...  A red striped flimsy looking top and a leopard print backpack.... her hair is brassy blond... Her ankle tattoo looks faded...Is she wearing panty hose? 😲

Wedgies, panty hose, ankle tat and brassy hair...who does she think she is, Dan-yell from 90 Day Fiance?

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Wedgies, panty hose, ankle tat and brassy hair...who does she think she is, Dan-yell from 90 Day Fiance?

I'll take your word for it, Sandy, since I've never watched 90 DF.  

Mykelti makes Meri's cankles look small.  What, skinny filters didn't work on this pic?

• LOL 4