Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

30 minutes ago, suomi said:

ETA: Yowzer, in the third photo in the first post she easily looks like a rode hard and put up wet 40-year-old. 

No kidding! Talk about unflattering! I had to do a double take. It looks like she suddenly morphed into an old man, or one of those Easter Island heads or something.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Good lord, did she stick balloons under her shirt in that second picture?  And she "skinny filtered" the single picture so much that her driveway has become a valley!

Edited by Kohola3
took another look
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Wax lyrical about your great boots in caption, but then omit these incredible boots from the photo. 🤦🏼‍♀️ This girl is a legit dope.

Her hair looks horrendous! She needs to just cut it off and start fresh. I’m sure I read somewhere though, that long hair is godly in some Mormon polygamist sects (FLDS?) - something about being able to wash your husbands feet with it when you get to the celestial planet? 😆Don’t hold me accountable for that info, I have no idea if it’s correct, just read it somewhere! 

In the third photo she looks exactly like Amber Portwood from Teen Mom and that’s not a person who’s style you’d want to emulate.  Like ever. 8E45C34D-0DE6-4E80-9D8A-CD068B4952EF.thumb.jpeg.7beeffa83cebbe28bae0b2259b3803aa.jpeg

You beat me to it! I thought, she looks like someone.........omg AMBER PORTWOOD. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Btw, anyone know what "aping" time might be?

"Aping" time - the time when it gets warm enough outside for FT to run around the neighborhood shirtless, pound his chest, and work on his mating calls.  

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

No kidding! Talk about unflattering! I had to do a double take. It looks like she suddenly morphed into an old man, or one of those Easter Island heads or something.

And she forgot to use her skinny filter.

• LOL 4

What is happening on the wall by the mirror? Is that just wallpaper coming off?  filter use gone wrong? a big structural problem? And at least do a quick tidy of the room before you do your promo post, a used washcloth in the sink, an unmade bed, two god-knows-how-old plastic water bottles by the bed, an on display cupboard of junk ...not making me want to buy a thing off her...sheesh these people. 

Not surprising her house is as dishevelled as she is. 

B84839E8-3B5B-45E2-A553-17A8587B0990.jpeg.88f6779527641575c74ce9fa6f02389e.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

What is happening on the wall by the mirror? Is that just wallpaper coming off?  filter use gone wrong? a big structural problem? And at least do a quick tidy of the room before you do your promo post, a used washcloth in the sink, an unmade bed, two god-knows-how-old plastic water bottles by the bed, an on display cupboard of junk ...not making me want to buy a thing off her...sheesh these people. 

Not surprising her house is as dishevelled as she is. 

B84839E8-3B5B-45E2-A553-17A8587B0990.jpeg.88f6779527641575c74ce9fa6f02389e.jpeg

well at least they use mouthwash and deodorant... so there's that

have no idea what's going on with the wall... there's a curtain on the left could that be part of the curtain on the right?

Not a great pose for showcasing her LLR denim... her gut is bulging through the pants... she should have done a quarter turn towards the camera or maybe she did and that was worse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

90CB5651-9D17-4A5B-AE16-9E9757D8FA89.jpeg

623B47AB-8E96-4F46-8119-EA47A483579F.jpeg

0184D4FD-837D-4BEB-8370-03CF3890DFB8.jpeg

Those jeans. They look terrible—ill-fitting and accentuating her lower belly. I can’t believe they charge so much for “jeggings”. 

Edited to add: These “jeans” are another reason I think LuLa hates women. Why? Just why would Mykelti try to sell these atrocities when they accentuate every flaw (and make it WORSE?). Freakin’ $80 “mom” jeans! 

I’m continually baffled by this phenomenon. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Gee, thanks LuLaCrap.  Now I don't need to chew the hems myself.

All these needless hours I have spent hemming too long pants!  Had I just let them drag, I could have been in the vanguard of fashion.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

https://www.lularoe.com/women/lularoe-ankle-distressed-denim

Fitted through the hip and thigh, tapering through the legs. Cut just short of the ankles and featuring a chewed up hem.

🤦‍♀️

Meh. Levi's has been carrying distressed ankle jeans for some time now.  Cheaper and better made and returnable.

https://www.levi.com/US/en_US/apparel/clothing/bottoms/711-skinny-womens-jeans/p/188810419

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

OK, I give.  What are "distressed ankles"?

Love,

a COL

I’m tall, 5’11”.  I buy long jeans at Old Navy.  When they are on sale....4 for $55.  
They are a bit too long on me and sometimes the hens brush on the floor, leading to my own distressed hems.  So much cheaper than LLNo.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I’m tall, 5’11”.  I buy long jeans at Old Navy.  When they are on sale....4 for $55.  
They are a bit too long on me and sometimes the hens brush on the floor, leading to my own distressed hems.  So much cheaper than LLNo.  

What?! You aren't buying the super special, rare long pants only available at Victoria's Secret? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

That looks like Cruciferous Crunch salad mix from trader Joe's. 

Tony doesn't know his tacos as well as he thinks he does. 

Now THIS is the real deal: 

ETA: Pancho's Takos, zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta YUMMY

ADA35693-426D-459D-BE6F-9BD53258D91A.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

That looks like Cruciferous Crunch salad mix from trader Joe's. 

Tony doesn't know his tacos as well as he thinks he does. 

Now THIS is the real deal: 

ETA: Pancho's Takos, zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta YUMMY

ADA35693-426D-459D-BE6F-9BD53258D91A.jpeg

Now that looks good, very yummy!

I don't know what kind of cabbage abortion Mykelti posted but it looks awful and I can't imagine what it tastes like... Not my cup of tea that's for sure.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 2/1/2020 at 9:19 PM, Sandy W said:

Pixie length could work during this awkward growing out stage but come to think of it, I have never known a Mormon woman with anything less than shoulder length hair.  Their hair is usually very healthy and natural color and they really know their way around a single, loose, french braid.

Mariah, with her nose rings, tats and now braless, seems to be acting out in defiance of all of her role models and it would not surprise me at all if her next "woke" statement would be a full-on butch haircut.

Her face is too round for a pixie cut or any short cut. She should just bleach it.

• Love 1

Question.  I have not noticed Tony and Mykelti at any of the family functions lately.  Are they not attending them or are they staying off camera due to his job? I read where Kody says its not a good thing for Tony's banking career to be seen on a reality show. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

Question.  I have not noticed Tony and Mykelti at any of the family functions lately.  Are they not attending them or are they staying off camera due to his job? I read where Kody says its not a good thing for Tony's banking career to be seen on a reality show. 

Just a feeling on my part, possibly the bank leaned on Tony, telling him to cool it with the buffoonery on the show.  He didn't come across as the epitome of decorum, not a good image for a bank in a relatively small community such as St. George.

He probably weighed his options, full time employment with benefits vs. whatever pittance The Brown Family LLC threw their way for appearances.  Sanity prevailed.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Sanity prevailed.

Personally, I think you are giving him a lot more credit than I do. I think it's the fact that it's a 9 hour round trip between St. George and Flagstaff and it's not worth the money they'd get.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

The last time I recall seeing Tony was when the fambly went to look at the different properties in Flagstaff and he was so quiet I barely noticed he was there.

It made me wonder if he was told to tone down the clowning and inappropriate comments.

• Love 7

I had wondered if maybe the Mormon church fat Tony belonged to asked him to keep off air and all association with the Browns to a bare minimum or he’d be excommunicated? I know Mykelti’s aim was to continue going to church with him until they came around to letting her join. Maybe Tony and Mykelti feel the need to respect his church’s wishes as that’s their preference of religion. That makes more sense to me than his job having an issue with it.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typo
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

The last time I recall seeing Tony was when the fambly went to look at the different properties in Flagstaff and he was so quiet I barely noticed he was there.

It made me wonder if he was told to tone down the clowning and inappropriate comments.

Maybe he WAS clowning but the producers edited it all out. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 1/27/2020 at 4:55 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Those roots are awful.  Growing out that dye job's going to suck.

Another LuLaCrap "jacket" that won't fasten.  Just the ticket for winter.  Boob-thrusting makes those buttons want to pop.

I love it!  Great minds think alike.

Amen, friends.  Those roots!!!   STOP IT!!!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, crimson23 said:

My guess is he works a real job and can't take off whenever they are filming.  That would be the most likely reason.  Plus its a long drive.

• Love 5
On 2/16/2020 at 6:13 PM, Sandy W said:

Just a feeling on my part, possibly the bank leaned on Tony, telling him to cool it with the buffoonery on the show.  He didn't come across as the epitome of decorum, not a good image for a bank in a relatively small community such as St. George.

He probably weighed his options, full time employment with benefits vs. whatever pittance The Brown Family LLC threw their way for appearances.  Sanity prevailed.

His jackassery behavior and disgusting remarks and looks are what do not give a good image for the show. 

Edited by suzywallis
7 hours ago, suzywallis said:

His jackassery behavior and disgusting remarks and looks are what do not give a good image for the show.  Duh??

Duh??...............Huh??

Care to explain your use of this term in this context?

• Love 2
On 2/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, ginger90 said:

https://www.lularoe.com/women/lularoe-ankle-distressed-denim

Fitted through the hip and thigh, tapering through the legs. Cut just short of the ankles and featuring a chewed up hem.

🤦‍♀️

I literally thought you made up this description.  Imagine my LOL when I clicked the link.  I understand the concept but I have never heard of a hem being described as "chewed up."

As for the bank where Tony works telling him that he should tone down his clowning on the show...this is a guy who arranged his stuffed animals on his work desk, gave them all names,  and took pictures of them.  I can't believe the guy still has a job at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

As someone who’s done her fair share of natural and unnatural hair dyeing (<— is that right? or did I just Mykelti that sp?) red fades the fastest of all colors. Just use some cheap dandruff shampoo, I’m talking cheapest of cheap, and it’ll fade out most of the colors. Not saying it’s going to look good, since there’s lots of layers of hideous dark red browns on it, but it’ll take a good amount of color out. Then I’d probably do a bleach and tone it. It probably won’t match her roots, but it’ll be a fair sight better than that 90’s red. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Lol Sandy I thought the same thing... Wtf is up with the Duh? 

I didn't see anything "Duh" about your post..  🙄

Maybe I was just over-sensitive, but I took it as a condescending way to point out that it was the show, not the job that put the damper on Tony.  

While that may be true, I'm hooking up my COL hose, just in case.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Just use some cheap dandruff shampoo, I’m talking cheapest of cheap, and it’ll fade out most of the colors. 

IA. I think Mykelti should skip right over clarifying shampoo and give Pert or Prell a shot.

In cosmetology school, in the mid-80s, one of our instructors shared an interesting story when we were learning about how shampoo is made. 

Before she went to cosmetology school she was a single mom living on a tight budget and she got a screamin' deal on a cute little house because the previous tenants were male college students who left it filthy. She got a couple months free rent for bringing the place back to normal.

She was happy with how everything turned out  except the bathtub - she could not budge that grime. One day her young sons were rough housing and they spilled Prell shampoo all over the tub and left it there. She opened the shower curtain that night and realized while rinsing the tub that the Prell had removed the grime. Voila! She ran to the store for another bottle and a couple hours later she had a nice white bathtub.

And she quit using Prell on her hair.

• Useful 11
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe I was just over-sensitive, but I took it as a condescending way to point out that it was the show, not the job that put the damper on Tony.  

While that may be true, I'm hooking up my COL hose, just in case.

I don't think you're being over sensitive at all, it was a snotty sounding response.

If you need me I'll ride shotgun 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, suomi said:

IA. I think Mykelti should skip right over clarifying shampoo and give Pert or Prell a shot.

In cosmetology school, in the mid-80s, one of our instructors shared an interesting story when we were learning about how shampoo is made. 

Before she went to cosmetology school she was a single mom living on a tight budget and she got a screamin' deal on a cute little house because the previous tenants were male college students who left it filthy. She got a couple months free rent for bringing the place back to normal.

She was happy with how everything turned out  except the bathtub - she could not budge that grime. One day her young sons were rough housing and they spilled Prell shampoo all over the tub and left it there. She opened the shower curtain that night and realized while rinsing the tub that the Prell had removed the grime. Voila! She ran to the store for another bottle and a couple hours later she had a nice white bathtub.

And she quit using Prell on her hair.

I NEED TO GET SOME PRELL IMMEDIATELY! 
(If I can find it that is...)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I NEED TO GET SOME PRELL IMMEDIATELY! 
(If I can find it that is...)

Walmart, Walgreens and Dollar General for single bottles. Amazon for multi-packs. Ebay for vintage tubes and bottles (I bet those would peel paint after all these years).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Walmart, Walgreens and Dollar General for single bottles. Amazon for multi-packs. Ebay for vintage tubes and bottles (I bet those would peel paint after all these years).

Thank you! I'm checking my Walgreens today. We don't have the other two here 😊

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Thank you! I'm checking my Walgreens today. We don't have the other two here 😊

I need some of this stuff for my laundry tub, hubby got grease or some kind of sticky crap from tinkering with the lawnmower last summer... It's smeared on one side and across the bottom... I hope we have Prell in Canada 🍁 

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spellingk
  • Love 3