Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Has there been nothing to snark on from Mykelti in over 2 weeks?

I noticed that too. My guess is that Tony is working from home and can't be disturbed. I believe from what others here who have worked for WFB that his banker job is commission based on sales of products and services and I can imagine there's little of that going on at the moment. 

People are tightening their belts so I'm guessing LLR sales are down as well. Anyone here follow Mykelti's LLR group on FB? 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Let's parse this out, shall we?  Mykelti is clearly giving us a brain teaser to pass the time!  How sweet of her!

#needsinbuttoohottienjoyit

Needs in, but too hottie n joy it...........nope

Needs in buttoo hott i enjoy it...........yeah, that's not right either

Need sin but too hott i enjoy it........hmmm, possible but geez, Mykelti - TMI, girlfriend!!

Needs in butt oo hott i enjoy it.........yikes, girl - your mother is reading this! 

What "needs in?"  Or is it "Needs sin?"  What is "ti hott?" Is she actually speaking English?

I got nothing.  Guess I'll have to send back my online "MykeltiSpeak 101" certificate.  I studied rilly hard for the exam, too. 😞

Looks like she's also selling "LulaTor" - her tank is from there!  No wonder she's been quiet, she's shilling for two companies now!  

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 22
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think she meant Needs Sun but Too Hot to Enioy it. 

Not really the way to use hashtags but her mom does the same thing so it must run in the family. 

Her first post in over a month - Tony posted a couple of hiking posts recently. 

PS I see they haven't bothered to take the Christmas lights down...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Isn't the point of hashtags to add something people might search on?  I'd call that first line of gibberish an epic fail.

Ah, yes - at the dawn of Instagram, I believe that hashtags were used mostly for their designed intention - to denote a company name, an event, an item - something that one could search to find like-minded content.  For example, if I loved daffodils I could search #daffodils and find lots of pretty pictures of daffodils.  Fun, easy and useful!

But #needsinbuttoohottienjoyit??  Not only is it complete gibberish, she's attempting to use hashtags in the stupidest way possible (COL rant ahead, proceed with caution).  She's attempting to use her "#" as conversation, or to show us her thought process as to why, on this particular day, she chose to wear this particular hideous outfit.  The hashtags are meant to explain what she's doing and why she's doing it - NOT the point of hashtags.  And in the case of someone like Mykelti, whose thought processes have no spellcheck functions, we end up with  #needsinbuttoohottienjoyit - a hashtag that no one would search because it's composed of twaddle.

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think she meant Needs Sun but Too Hot to Enioy it. 

Wow, that is brilliant.  I kept circling around to something needing a button, and I was trying to figure out why it was too hot to enjoy a button.  My brain hurts, I need a nap now.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Needs in butt oo hott i enjoy it.........yikes, girl - your mother is reading this! 

This is definitely where my mind went first.

• LOL 11

I'm embarrassed to admit this but my mind went to....need sin but too hot ti(o) enjoy it.

I had visions of her saying to Tony, "not right now honey, wait til the sun goes down before we flap flesh".

• LOL 12
35 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

Agreed. As cute as she can look every now and then, in that photo she looks like she could have a teenaged daughter and a 2 year old grandbaby.

She's got enough re-growth now, it's time for that haircut and return to natural color that she said she was planning.  As soon as hairdressers are open for business again, that should be her first stop.  That scraggly mane of hair just ages her and adds 10 years at least to her appearance.

• Love 8

Mykelti and Tony are moving out of the townhouse.  She said she was tired of living with 6 men (!) so they are moving somewhere else in St. George.  Throw another mortgage/rental fee on the pile, these Browns are freakin' nomads.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Mykelti and Tony are moving out of the townhouse.  She said she was tired of living with 6 men (!) so they are moving somewhere else in St. George.  Throw another mortgage/rental fee on the pile, these Browns are freakin' nomads.

Funny, their townhouse isn't for sale.  I guess they are so rich now they can afford two mortgages?

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

Funny, their townhouse isn't for sale.  I guess they are so rich now they can afford two mortgages?

I think they are leaving the other 5 guys to pay rent. She said they were upgrading on her sellathon this afternoon.  The kid does work hard, she is always shilling the rags.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

Maybe the 5 other guys are paying rent enough to cover the mortgage and rent on another place...yeah... doubt it. They should just kick out the moochers and live in their own home! 

• Love 4
On 5/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, laurakaye said:

Mykelti was living with FT and five of his bros??!

Just trying to imagine the smell is making my eyes water.

On one of her FB Lulanoe live streams, I think in April, she said it was Paedon, Tony's brother, and 2 of Tony's friends. I did not know there was a 5th guy (plus Tony). I commented at the time that she'd reversed her mother's situation. Paedon appeared on a couple of her lives. (I found them comforting to watch - a distraction from the health crisis.

• Love 8

Mykelti's hair ages her 20 years.  She needs a cut and color by a stylist who learned to cut and color in the 21st century.  That no style style with the 4 different colors in her hair does her no favors.   

• Love 2
4 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I hope she really looks at that photo and realizes how good she looks with her natural hair color. It just brightens her up so much. I think that’s a good picture of her

It makes her look like a 19 year old again.  Very young and fresh faced.  The dark colors made her look 40.

• Love 13
On 6/21/2020 at 7:47 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

It makes her look like a 19 year old again.  Very young and fresh faced.  The dark colors made her look 40.

Well, you're absolutely right. This new photo with the dark hair and weird ass eyebrows just pushed her back into middle age.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Dear Mykelti:  chop that horse's tail right off.  Your hair could end right where the "weird" ends, and still be long.  Then keep it trimmed until that ugly dyed part is gone.  Stay natural; it works better for you.  BTW, don't tie knots in crappy clothes.  It's not helpful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Not so sure FT is a big influencer any more. Haven't seen too many "lovey dovey" photos of them recently...she moved, did he?

In the comments in her previous insta post she clarified and said he moved with her and that he's "working". I'm guessing that a good portion of his salary is commission based - if that's the case he's probably busy hustling trying to write mortgages or whatever it is he actually does.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

In the comments in her previous insta post she clarified and said he moved with her and that he's "working". I'm guessing that a good portion of his salary is commission based - if that's the case he's probably busy hustling trying to write mortgages or whatever it is he actually does.

I think he’s now a securities licensed banker.  Which explains his going quiet.  No social media (except trite posts) for those licensed.  
I was a licensed banker with Wells Fargo.  It’s no joke, they watch everything.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Meowwww said:

No social media (except trite posts) for those licensed.

Yeah, I bet they would have loved the postings where he and his bros were doing a bunch of test drives in a car they could never afford and had no intention of buying.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 6/24/2020 at 9:01 PM, ginger90 said:

Oh look, there's my high-waisted stonewashed jeans from 1983 hanging in the background!  I was wondering where I left them.  They're the best pair for peg-rolling!

• LOL 15
25 minutes ago, suomi said:

Every generation carries the burden of at least one fashion shame.

Rather than go through through that performance every time you wear the pants, most drycleaners have a seamstress that can taper and hem for 10 bucks, the end result is neat and tidy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 6/25/2020 at 9:03 PM, Meowwww said:

I think he’s now a securities licensed banker.  Which explains his going quiet.  No social media (except trite posts) for those licensed.  
I was a licensed banker with Wells Fargo.  It’s no joke, they watch everything.  

That probably means he won't be on the show either. Unless he's in the background at some wedding or event. I think the only time Mykelti was on last season was when she face-timed for the sex reveal of Maddie's baby, and she was only mentioned offhand.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

So in the first hat picture Mykelti is wearing the 'Rad is Weird' shirt over the yellow polka-dot dress and tied it at the waist to make the dress look like a skirt? That's an interesting fashion choice.

• LOL 5