Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Just read on Yahoo that WF is preparing to cut thousands of jobs.  Hopefully Tony wont be one of those.  While we might like to snark on them, he does seem to want to succeed.

It will be in their call centers.  They’ve been moving to outsource for many years now.  Lots of call centers closed, the rest are on borrowed time and they know it. 
Also, investment jobs.  Many Financial Advisors each have their own “assistant” aka the person who makes their job happen. WF Advisors will cut lots of those jobs, and Financial Advisors will have a fit.  My previous branch Had many “Princess” Advisors who were gone all day while the assistants did all the work. 
It really is a corrupt company. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I was compelled to share this, not just for the rare presence of FT, but because LLN is apparently selling copies of grandma's house dress. The comments are hilarious. 

Oh, geez, he looks absolutely hideous. Unkempt and potentially very smelly.

And my grandmother had an apron JUST like that hot mess of a garment.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I was compelled to share this, not just for the rare presence of FT, but because LLN is apparently selling copies of grandma's house dress. The comments are hilarious. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/TLCsisterwives/comments/hpnbyc/tony_helping_mykelti_sell_lularoe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Can you imagine walking into a bank for help and you see that coming towards you?  How can he think that looks good? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

Can you imagine walking into a bank for help and you see that coming towards you?

Abrupt U-turn, head down the block to another institution.  Heck, I'd drive to another city.

• LOL 5
On 7/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, Sandy W said:

The big "tell" to me that Meri wasn't spreading the wealth to the rest of the family came when she was trying to raise the funds for the down payment on the BnB.  She stomped out of the room announcing that 'they wouldn't see her around for a while'.  Presumably, she was going to put her head down and sell enough LLR to come up with the money needed.  If the deal was that she was obliged to share her earnings with the family, she wouldn't have been able to direct money earned to her own purpose.

"They wouldn't see her around for awhile."

Ha! There's a useless threat!

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TLCsisterwives/comments/hpnbyc/tony_helping_mykelti_sell_lularoe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That's Tony??!!!  Thanks for telling me.  I thought at first it was some unfortunate looking middle aged woman.  Yikes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

"What should I do next with my hair? Yes I understand dye would be a good place to start."

No, shit for brains, dye got you in this mess to begin with. Start off with ditching the red eyebrows and stepping away from the hair color. 

Then get you a giant tat that says Addicted To Chaos. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I know she probably doesn't want to, but she needs to cut all the dyed hair off, then use some good conditioning treatments on it for several months with no hair drying or styling.  Start using a healthy vegan based shampoo and conditioner that doesn't have any harsh chemicals and even though its gross, wash her hair only 2-3 times a week.  Get a good boar bristle brush and distribute the natural oils through her hair. 

• Useful 6
20 hours ago, MonicaM said:

She looks like a grandmother in that picture.  A relatively young grandmother, maybe late forties early fifties, but definitely a matronly grandmother.

I remember when Mykelti started looking older than her years, for me anyway.  It was at her wedding shower.  She looked in her late 30's then.  She doesn't have all the lines that her mother Christine has, but she manages to look older, anyway.  

No more dye jobs, M.  Cut about a foot of that hair off, for starters.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I know she probably doesn't want to, but she needs to cut all the dyed hair off, then use some good conditioning treatments on it for several months with no hair drying or styling.  Start using a healthy vegan based shampoo and conditioner that doesn't have any harsh chemicals and even though its gross, wash her hair only 2-3 times a week.  Get a good boar bristle brush and distribute the natural oils through her hair. 

From the sounds of her post, she wouldn't have a problem with that part 😂.  Agree with everyone else, she needs to chop that mess off and start over with her natural hair, which is so pretty.  If she did that and laid off the Sharpie eyebrow pencils, she'd look so much better.  

• Love 10
22 hours ago, suomi said:

"What should I do next with my hair? Yes I understand dye would be a good place to start."

No, shit for brains, dye got you in this mess to begin with. Start off with ditching the red eyebrows and stepping away from the hair color. 

Then get you a giant tat that says Addicted To Chaos. 

Choas.   Per Maddie. 

4 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I rinse and condition my hair in the shower every day.  I will NOT smell like dirty head like people in Walmart.  
I shampoo once a week or so.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

When the show first started & she was a young teen, she tried a variety of 1960s era cuts - she should go back to trying out cuts, not colours.  Her hair seems to grow fast, so she can have fun with it.

How about a 1920's wavy bob to go with Grandma's house coat?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"PlygHairDon'tCare?"  Um...huh?  Is FT taking another wife?  I'm confused, but considering the source I'm also not surprised.

Laura Kaye, I thought you were our resident MykeltI translator! I too was puzzled but finally decided that maybe she was saying she recognized that her braids looked like that of the women in the polygamist cults ( like Warren Jeffs for example) but that she " didn't care" as in liked it anyway. I guess kind of like someone  saying , " I know my hair looks like a clown's but I  don't care." I might not be explaining this any more clearly than Mykelti and I might be completely off base . Most of what she says is incomprehensible to me. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

To be truly plyg she needs to add 3-4 inches of height to the hair swoop above her forehead.

A measure of righteousness. AKA closer to heaven. The higher the swoop, the closer to glory. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, suomi said:

Makes me wonder if his parents live in Saint George and if so do they spend time with them? 

I thought when Tony's family came for the wedding, they were living in Mexico at that time...

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Wow, I am glad she recovered, I wouldn't wish that on anyone...but I am so sorry that is the gene pool Mykelti chose to dive into.

I'd say the same to him about her gene pool.  Double threat right there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Oh, geez, is he going to join some MLM?  Sell contact paper nails or polyester rags, too?  Please tell me he didn't give up a lucrative job with benefits.

And, PS FT, that close up does you no favors.

• Love 7
(edited)

This explains his return to social media (instagram, at least). He must have gotten laid off from Wells F. Maybe he'll be Mykelti's assistant and handle her invoicing and shipping.

These comments are priceless!

redflyer12 Daddy?

katgarving @redflyer12 mommy ?

katgarving I have always thought that Tony was trans, try not to hate on me too much but I just get that vibe . I'm just waiting for the news to break.

rkayluvscoffee @katgarving Really?? no way😡😏

On a somber note, I can't help thinking that his mom may have caught the virus from one of her (asymptomatic) kids. I hope not, but...

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 3
52 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, geez, is he going to join some MLM?  Sell contact paper nails or polyester rags, too?  Please tell me he didn't give up a lucrative job with benefits.

First thought to me is HE DOESN'T USE SUNSCREEN. 

53 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

If he DID give up his job with bennies, he's an idiot.

• Love 7

Someone asked in the comments if he changed careers, or if he was just able to work from home now. He replied, changed careers. Questions about what he’s doing, went unanswered.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Someone asked in the comments if he changed careers, or if he was just able to work from home now. He replied, changed careers. Questions about what he’s doing, went unanswered.

Well, if he didn't get laid off, he's officially an idiot. I'm betting he's doing an MLM like Primerica.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9

Is it just me or is that a weird set up for the desk?  It looks like he has to reach across the desk to use the keyboard and how well can he see that small laptop screen way across the other side?

Or is this a picture from some office design ad he found online and it looked cool?  After all, the toy collection is  AWOL.

• Love 8

Yeah, he probably thought it looked cool like that. 

My employer FedEx'd me a monitor, docking station, keyboard and mouse when it was clear we were gonna be WFH for awhile.  For me his setup is a big indication that he's on his own. 

• Love 5