Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

What's going on with the front of that shirt - does it have a built-in scarf or are the buttons pulling because it's too tight?  And why does their house have Christmas lights around the window?  FT getting a head-start or, more likely, never took them down last year?

Ha!! I've seen my share of houses like that. Apparently the owners just think that if they don't turn the Christmas lights on, no one will notice the cords in August.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

In response to the queries about pregnancy when she said she couldn't have coffee yet, her answer was a consistent "nope".  She did explain that she couldn't have coffee because she "ran out".  She must have run out of hair color too because those roots are in dire need of a touch up.

I find it so Mykeltip that she said she "needs more coffee to be honest but can't have that yet" (parse that out for me...so she already had coffee but needs more and can't have more?  Yet? Why? Huh!?), but wearing her "Mitzi" is a fine substitute.  Unless she takes her coffee burnt and loaded with polyester and there are holes in the coffee cup, I fail to see how modeling a shiny shirt covered with pigs/roses in the blazing sun is the equivalent of another cup of coffee.

Is English her second language?

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

The scary thing for me is I end up reading her posts like 3-4 times and each time I never think, "shit, it's Mykelti, why am I thinking I'm the one with the comprehension problem?" 

Funny, before I even noticed the no coffee and roots, I thought of pregnancy just by the way she was posing.  Can you even imagine her being pregnant?  It will be the longest fucking pregnancy ever.  Tacky Pinterest ideas galore.  And the baby will be named something ridiculous like Voltron Pegasus LuLu (a nod to dads superhero collection and whimsical moms entrepreneurship, of course!)

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

They made this thinking AS IF anyone would wear this ugly piece of shit.  Then slapped those words on it to be part of the joke.  The color is unflattering as is the cut.  Seriously don't these women know they are being punked?  The shirt really does not fit her at all.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Good God! That's horrendous.

My thoughts exactly!!   What is wrong with these people that they think they look so good?  Mykelti, Mariah, and Meri have the worst poses in the worst clothes.   Compared to them, I belong on the cover of Vogue and I am a little plump and ancient, but at least  I know what looks good on me.   Too bad "What Not to Wear" is no longer on.  They could do a whole season with nothing but the Brown family.   Fail, just fail.

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Do Mykelti and Tony own their own house now?  I noticed she's posing outside a house.

They bought a home of their own shortly after they married.  I thought it was a townhouse though and the photo looks like a single family neighborhood.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Took me 5 minutes to track it down lol.  They bought the townhouse for $282,000 in 2017.

Thanks for looking it up.  I remember when Kody and family thought about St. George as a possible place to live.  I looked up prices and homes cost way more than I expected in plyg country.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

They bought a home of their own shortly after they married.  I thought it was a townhouse though and the photo looks like a single family neighborhood.

It is a townhouse but across the street are nice single family homes.

• Love 1
On 9/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, Twopper said:

Well, at least her eyes are open unlike Mariah.  I am not sure I have ever seen a flattering picture of her or Mariah.

I think this is a social media thing. My youngest does funny faces like this in her TikTok videos and it's cute.....because she's 12, not a grown woman.

It makes me wonder every time we see these if they actually are seeing what we see--and then decide, 'ima just post this cuz I'm adorable!' Can they really think that? Maddie posted a blurry picture of Axel--why? Why THAT picture? We no longer are limited to 36 pictures that we don't get to see until we pick up the prints from she shop only to find them mostly blurry and cousin Jed's head is cut off in every picture (#showingmyage). She could take another picture.

What's baffling is their schtick is the whole social media driven 'businesswoman' or 'influencer' thing and yet not one of them can take a basic, decent picture. How  hard would it be to, I don't know, Google 'how to take good Insta pics'? Hell, I've never googled that but I can look at a series of pics, select the best one, and crop it to focus on the person/subject. Or when they post food pics and it's hideously arranged, unbalanced, not symmetrical, on chipped plates, looking like dog vomit.  I just can't wrap my head around their posts, what with the crummy pictures, misspelled words, grammatically incorrect sentences, bizarre logic (like I can't have more coffee ?yet? but hey, this shirt with omg pockets! pockets, I say, makes everything okay because.... why? Does the shirt produce caffeine? Does it smell of coffee, wake you up? What? What in God's name does a shirt have to do with I-had-some-coffee-but-can't-have-more-?yet?)

So. Many. Questions.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 9/9/2019 at 12:01 PM, laurakaye said:
On 9/9/2019 at 9:50 AM, Sandy W said:

In response to the queries about pregnancy when she said she couldn't have coffee yet, her answer was a consistent "nope".  She did explain that she couldn't have coffee because she "ran out".  She must have run out of hair color too because those roots are in dire need of a touch up.

I find it so Mykeltip that she said she "needs more coffee to be honest but can't have that yet" (parse that out for me...so she already had coffee but needs more and can't have more?  Yet? Why? Huh!?), but wearing her "Mitzi" is a fine substitute. 

I should've read all the replies before I posted. You expressed the wtf way better and more succinctly than I. 

1 hour ago, LoneWolf said:

It makes me wonder every time we see these if they actually are seeing what we see--and then decide, 'ima just post this cuz I'm adorable!' Can they really think that?

I just can't wrap my head around their posts, what with the crummy pictures, misspelled words, grammatically incorrect sentences, bizarre logic ... 

At the wedding reception for Tom Arnold and Roseanne Barr, he boasted that "We are America's worst nightmare - white trash with money."

Ditto, with this bunch of grifting rubes.

• LOL 12
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

They made this thinking AS IF anyone would wear this ugly piece of shit.  Then slapped those words on it to be part of the joke.  The color is unflattering as is the cut.  Seriously don't these women know they are being punked?  The shirt really does not fit her at all.  

At first glance, I thought it said “Ass Hat”. 

• LOL 13

That shirt is awful. Why am I not surprised she thinks it’s awesome, she has literally zero taste or class (note Mariah the correct usage here of ‘literally’)

Good luck to her if she thinks it will be an ‘instant’ process to be inseminated when they start trying. Tony’s so fat he can probably barely see it. Many couples struggle with fertility and it’s not always as easy as she obviously thinks it is sometimes, especially if there’s excess weight involved.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Comments from the family on her post - DF2EF789-002F-428A-92D9-B4E454941D5D.thumb.jpeg.52373e50bb2666948fb6ec9d57b370de.jpeg

How is it that Janelle loves the ‘shock value’ about her? This is coming from the same woman who leaves a table to sit in the car during dinner with guests just because PMS and ‘woman’s biology’ is being discussed? Sure Jan. 

I guess she just has to comment something, since the PR talk forced them to all awkwardly interact on social media 😉 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is her "business" Instagram account, yes?  If she were representing my company, I would be unhappy with that shirt being on her business account.  I am absolutely no prude, but it's certainly in poor taste. 

• Love 13

I have a niece & nephew, 16 & 19, and I don't think I've seen a natural facial expression in any photo posted of them by themselves or their parents or grandparents since they were ~7 years old. Everybody is posed to look happier, toothier and more excited than the event warrants.  It is sad, really.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

This is her "business" Instagram account, yes?  If she were representing my company, I would be unhappy with that shirt being on her business account.  I am absolutely no prude, but it's certainly in poor taste. 

To be fair her ‘businesses’ are just MLM. Neither Lulahellno or Crap Street nails care what she posts, as long as she keeps buying their products. She’s never made it to the lofty heights of D grade influencer status like Mariah so there’s no legitimate companies to offend here. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

"Just add sperm"?  Oh, lawdy, I cannot unsee that. 

The thought of these two airheads reproducing - puke.

I at least give Tony credit for being smart enough to wait to reproduce (since she's always posting about being baby crazy it has to be Tony that is putting it on hold).  If they were going to follow the Brown model they would be having as many babies as possible that they expect the rest of the world to support.  The fact that they haven't yet at least offers a glimmer of hope that they'll break the cycle.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Comments from the family on her post - DF2EF789-002F-428A-92D9-B4E454941D5D.thumb.jpeg.52373e50bb2666948fb6ec9d57b370de.jpeg

How is it that Janelle loves the ‘shock value’ about her? This is coming from the same woman who leaves a table to sit in the car during dinner with guests just because PMS and ‘woman’s biology’ is being discussed? Sure Jan. 

I guess she just has to comment something, since the PR talk forced them to all awkwardly interact on social media 😉 

I'd like to think that it was US, HERE, ON THESE VERY THREADS, that forced these bozos to actually follow and reply to each other.  If that's that case, then high fives and boxed wine for everyone!

P.S.  That shirt needs to be burned.  I'd ask if she wears that stupid thing out in public but I already know the answer.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I'd like to think that it was US, HERE, ON THESE VERY THREADS, that forced these bozos to actually follow and reply to each other.  If that's that case, then high fives and boxed wine for everyone!

P.S.  That shirt needs to be burned.  I'd ask if she wears that stupid thing out in public but I already know the answer.

well, it looks like she is wearing it in some clothing store unless she is standing in her own Lularoe closet at home.  Never thought the Browns had good taste in clothing, but this is ridiculous even for them.   Wonder what daddy Kody thinks of it.

I do think she is of the philosophy that any publicity is good.   She wouldn't get much of any response if she posted nicely posed pictures of herself wearing clothes that fit properly and look nice together.  I guess she decided to go for shock value. 

I am an original COL, and I will help you burn that shirt.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

well, it looks like she is wearing it in some clothing store unless she is standing in her own Lularoe closet at home.  Never thought the Browns had good taste in clothing, but this is ridiculous even for them.   Wonder what daddy Kody thinks of it.

I do think she is of the philosophy that any publicity is good.   She wouldn't get much of any response if she posted nicely posed pictures of herself wearing clothes that fit properly and look nice together.  I guess she decided to go for shock value. 

I am an original COL, and I will help you burn that shirt.

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

And this COL will join you at the bonfire although I have a suspicion that those clothes would emit toxic fumes.

3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

We'll need to wear masks to the bonfire.

Yes, she's wearing the shirt in front of her own racks of Lulano.  The shirt was a gift from a friend - probably not Lulano - so I think you can safely burn it (as you should) without breaking out the hazmat suits.

The kids are all fairly young.  So far they've all seemed to overcome their upbringing and reject polygamy.  I'm hoping that as they mature they'll discover a life beyond MLMs and grifting.  (We can only hope that once Lulano implodes at least some of them will get burned with enough un-sellable crap that they wise up and figure out they need to have real careers.)  The social media over-exposure is (I'm afraid) a generational hazard - we can only hope something else comes along so every millennial and gen z can move on to the next thing and stop posting 8,324 daily pictures of important things like their breakfast or their shoe laces.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

"Just add sperm"?  Oh, lawdy, I cannot unsee that. 

The thought of these two airheads reproducing - puke.  That is going to be one toad-faced kid.

My cousin and her daughter/son in law are in CA and there was a pic of them on a boat.  It had been a few years since I had seen them and time has not been kind.  Let's just say when I showed my husband the pic of the kids, his comment was wow, they look like FT and Mykelti!  They are about the same age and just as irritating.

10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I at least give Tony credit for being smart enough to wait to reproduce (since she's always posting about being baby crazy it has to be Tony that is putting it on hold).  If they were going to follow the Brown model they would be having as many babies as possible that they expect the rest of the world to support.  The fact that they haven't yet at least offers a glimmer of hope that they'll break the cycle.

Is it smart or he doesn't want to share the limelight with someone else?  He also seems like the type that doesn't want anything getting in between him and his video games.

• Love 7