Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

51 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Rats, I missed it.  FT dancing around must have been quite a sight.  I see what you mean about those pants, ugh!  He kissed a 38 inch waist goodbye years ago, I am sure.

You didn't miss it! It's still up for another 7-8 hours.

To view an IG story you go to the person's main page and tap on their profile pic.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

You didn't miss it! It's still up for another 7-8 hours.

To view an IG story you go to the person's main page and tap on their profile pic.

Thanks!  Too funny.  Does Mykelti really think that's going to sell LuLaRags?  

FT is competing with Kootie and Mariah for ugliest hair.  Those kicks reminded me of Mariah doing yoga and only getting one leg up doing a headstand.  

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Thanks!  Too funny.  Does Mykelti really think that's going to sell LuLaRags?  

FT is competing with Kootie and Mariah for ugliest hair.  Those kicks reminded me of Mariah doing yoga and only getting one leg up doing a headstand.  

Dunno if you noticed all the boxes behind him but I think FT will do whatever it takes to sell them and get the thousands of dollars they charged to their credit cards paid down.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Dunno if you noticed all the boxes behind him but I think FT will do whatever it takes to sell them and get the thousands of dollars they charged to their credit cards paid down.

Reminds me of the old drinking song, 99 Boxes of Beer on the Wall.

In this case, it's 19 boxes of jeans on the wall, take down one and flog it around

continue ad nauseam until--- it's no more cases of jeans on the wall, go to the website and order some more.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Caption: 

"been a long time since I could look down and see my pecker."

Did he shave the fish whiskers on his upper lip or are his estrogen levels higher than a couple of months ago?

• LOL 6

So I watched her story again and if you haven't had a chance to see it I suggest you jump on it asap. 

He goes on and on about how comfortable the jeans are but really he can barely move or breathe. 

They also started their BIG SALE about 3 hours ago I guess. Damn, Mykelti has a shitload of LLR in her house. The only people there appear to be family. 

2 minutes ago, neh said:

No, no, no, Tony! Please do NOT  do this to yourself. Get out of those ugly fake jeans with some dignity and self respect.

Those are words he doesn't know.

4FC2BD64-3B22-49E4-ADE6-7211C0111A00.jpeg

Also, get a load of this fuckin' guy. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

Men do not belong in these things.

Nobody belongs in these things.  They are a horrible, expensive, hideous joke.  

Didn't LLCrap try jeans already - and were an epic fail back then?  Seems like I remember that.

And come on, "jeans" by definition are made of denim or a related material.  Not nasty polyester cheap legging material.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

"Hey Hot Hubs" proves that one size does not fit all.

This is the most dedicated man I have ever seen.  He either REALLY loves his wife or REALLY wants her to sell this shit so they can go to the store and buy groceries.  (For the record - no matter how much wine I gave Mr. Cat he would NEVER pose in these.  Either he doesn't love me or he actually has self respect!)

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

This is the most dedicated man I have ever seen.  He either REALLY loves his wife or REALLY wants her to sell this shit so they can go to the store and buy groceries.  (For the record - no matter how much wine I gave Mr. Cat he would NEVER pose in these.  Either he doesn't love me or he actually has self respect!)

OR your husband has good taste 👌

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, neh said:

No, no, no, Tony! Please do NOT  do this to yourself. Get out of those ugly fake jeans with some dignity and self respect.

The words “dignity” & “self-respect” do not belong in the same sentence as “Fat Tony”. 

8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

That top picture looks like he’s a Sumo wrestler stepping up to the ring...😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Nessa Darlin said:

The words “dignity” & “self-respect” do not belong in the same sentence as “Fat Tony”. 

14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Or any of the Browns, for that matter.

That pictures is truly horrendous.  I can't imagine a single creature on earth with functioning eyes could think that was in any way attractive.  Or even tolerable.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Or any of the Browns, for that matter.

That pictures is truly horrendous.  I can't imagine a single creature on earth with functioning eyes could think that was in any way attractive.  Or even tolerable.  

He was actually saying he wants black jeans. 

And Mykelti said LLR will have black jeans but those are black

And FT said no they aren't, and he also wants grey and white jeans - Mykelti said no way is he wearing white jeans. 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2019 at 3:00 PM, DakotaJustice said:

So I watched her story again and if you haven't had a chance to see it I suggest you jump on it asap. 

He goes on and on about how comfortable the jeans are but really he can barely move or breathe. 

They also started their BIG SALE about 3 hours ago I guess. Damn, Mykelti has a shitload of LLR in her house. The only people there appear to be family. 

Those are words he doesn't know.

Cannot get over the calves in this picture.  Who needs compression socks when you have LLR Men's edition!  Giant belly, skin tight in the calves, loose in the ass and thighs.  Is this how they are supposed to fit?? 🤣 Someone with an eye for fashion needs to edit these pics.  Please!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 8/4/2019 at 11:13 AM, Absolom said:

One tiny bit of sense emerges!

No white jeans for FT - Mykelti doesn't want to spend hours scrubbing taco sauce stains out of those suckers.

I love how the men in the jeans posts have their shirts pulled down practically to their knees so we can't see their love-handles exploding out of their waistbands.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Anyway, nary a mention of how incredibly successful their Big Denim Launch was on Saturday. Hmmm

Yeah, just like the yoga classes - if either had gone well there would be bragging all over the place. Silence is very telling.  Both were epic fails, I would wager.

• LOL 8
On 8/2/2019 at 9:00 AM, Meowwww said:

Cue the non-butt-flattering pockets sewn on crookedly.  I swear the poor sweatshop workers must laugh at the ugly stuff Americans are buying.  

"Good morning, and welcome to orientation here on your first day of sweatshop sewing.  Naturally, as your skill level improves, we will move you to a more upscale line of garments which will require you to be able to sew straight seams and place pockets in the correct position.

Until you demonstrate the ability to do that, you will be sewing in the LulaRoe department."

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, lma said:

I think you have to be logged into IG (therefore have an IG account) to view stories.

If you don’t have an IG account or if you want to view someone’s stories anonymously, you can go to storiesig in your browser and enter the person’s IG handle. 

That's interesting, I'll try that as I am not an IG member. Thanks!

Guess I am not tech savvy enough to get it to work. Le sigh...

Edited by Gramto6
Tried but it didn't work.
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Silence speaks volumes! 

Yeah, I think you're right. If they had a lot of folks coming to see them and buying/trying on, they'd have plastered it all over their IG. 

Instead the story was Tokelti, Christine and the other girls sitting around a rental house with open boxes of crappy jeans and a couple of snack trays...then a few hours later a tub of popcorn at the movies. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I STILL WANNA KNOW HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS SHE SOLD.

So does Mykelti do her own FB parties, like Meri and her weirdo married friends?  Or does she team up with Christine?  I remain confounded on how anyone in the Brown family selling LLN is making any sort of profit except Meri, who got on board early.  Is there still a huge market for this crap?  Are LLN parties still drawing a crowd of shoppers who enjoy wearing their leggings only once before they disintegrate, or feel super hip wearing a t-shirt that is sewn so the deranged chihuahuas on the pattern look like they are eating each other?  I need answers!

• LOL 7
23 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

"But them nail tho"?

Wow, she must have aced those marketing classes.

Is she licking her fingers or what?

“But them nails tho..” is right. Only, I don’t exactly mean that in a nice way. How on Earth does this girl think that this is effective marketing?! I just can’t...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 10

I mean, I chew my nails on occasion as well, so I can't snark on her for that if that's why they're so short.  But I'm not using my nails to sell nail art.  Even if I wore that stuff, those pictures are not appealing at all with those short stubby nails on those chubby fingers (yes, I have chubby fingers too--again, not a hand model, me).

• Love 6
On 8/8/2019 at 11:45 AM, Fig Newton said:

His feet are, umm.............tiny !

Is this really Tony........? Oh my. Everytime I see him in a photo, i struggle to find the words....then, I hesitate to put them in a post, as they sound unkind. 

• Love 7