Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

On 8/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, ginger90 said:

Her next “live” is nails.....

FF71D35A-F4C3-4963-9C83-710E419A6EDC.jpeg

WTF. She looks like shit in everything and her advertising sucks; she really must be relying solely on blind followers. 

Every week the stuff from this one becomes more and more ridiculous. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I’m not sure sometimes what is happening with this girl.  Remember a few weeks ago, she was posting some actually cute pictures of herself, wearing almost normal clothes and smiling a natural smile?  I even complimented her a couple of times on how nice her hair looked, etc.  Then all of the sudden, the “not found in nature” color is back on her hair and she is trashing out again.  I thought she was turning a corner there, and there was hope for her, but I guess she was only peeking around that corner and decided to jump back in the bizarro pool again.  So sad . . .

• Love 9
On 7/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, Kohola3 said:

What is it with these women and their shoes?  She has a summery looking outfit and then wears dark clodhoppers.  Why not sandals?  Or slingbacks?  Or at least something lighter in color?

Fashion consultant -  fail.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:35 PM, ginger90 said:

Meri’s at the convention too.

Ah, so there was no shortage of ugly ass shoes. Whew.

• LOL 9

I can see the hideous stick-on nails from here.  And nobody bothers to ask the obvious question - "making what?"

- a fool of myself?

- deep footprints?

- a big shadow?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Wow, she is almost as ridiculous as Mariah.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:20 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

But them nails tho? 

Yeah them nails bitten, short, stubby and covered in some kind of non descript vinyl that makes them look like mold. 

I read that as "bite them nails, too."  I am tired and old.  Looks like nails on a 10 y/o.

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

"Very happy making in my happy place".  Translation anyone?  Mykeltispeak is a mystery to me.

*ahem*

What she means is, "I am verry making to be happy myself in place that also is much happy to me like beech with sand is happy."  Hope that clears it up.  You're welcome.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2019 at 11:29 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I STILL WANNA KNOW HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS SHE SOLD.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:31 PM, Gramto6 said:

Silence speaks volumes! 

Maybe we are asking the wrong question and she doesn't understand.  Perhaps we should be asking how many jeEns she sold 😉

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

I suspect the jeans sale ground to a halt with that photo of the guy in jeans...

And then that atrocious picture of FT. I wasn't even watching and yet that one picture will haunt me until my death.  I can imagine the customers gagging and reaching for the off button.

• LOL 10
On 8/13/2019 at 6:05 PM, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

So what is she making in her happy place?  Sandcastles? Cupcakes?  Street tacos?  An ass out of herself?  Now I need to know.🤔🤔

• LOL 8

#iwpuldmovehereiftherewaslesstraffic   proofread much?? So what happens if one clicks on this hashtag? We see all the other morons that can't spell??

ETA: Nope only one!! Our own Mykelti! 🤣

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

#iwpuldmovehereiftherewaslesstraffic   proofread much?? So what happens if one clicks on this hashtag? We see all the other morons that can't spell??

ETA: Nope only one!! Our own Mykelti! 🤣

I'd move to California if houses didn't cost a million dollars and income tax rates weren't through the roof.  The traffic would not be the deciding factor for me.....

• Love 9

Plus fuel and food prices! And movie tickets, and restaurants, and a handyman's hourly rate and everything else you can think of. Cali is a great place to be from but not a great place to be

Average price per gallon/regular gas in Saint George UT is $2.88; it's $3.59 in Los Angeles. 

Average price per gallon/whole milk in Saint George is $2.88; it's $3.59 in El Lay.

A dozen eggs is $2.95 in Saint George and $3.82 in El Lay. 

https://www.gasbuddy.com/
https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/country/united-states

Mykelti is such a goon. Just when I think I've seen the complete depth of of her dumb she comes up with more. At least she's consistent!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, suomi said:

Plus fuel and food prices! And movie tickets, and restaurants, and a handyman's hourly rate and everything else you can think of. Cali is a great place to be from but not a great place to be

Average price per gallon/regular gas in Saint George UT is $2.88; it's $3.59 in Los Angeles. 

Average price per gallon/whole milk in Saint George is $2.88; it's $3.59 in El Lay.

Mykelti is such a goon. Just when I think I've seen the complete depth of of her dumb she comes up with more. At least she's consistent!

We're in LA right now. To be honest, they couldn't pay me enough to live in this smog.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, toodles said:

So what is she making in her happy place?  Sandcastles? Cupcakes?  Street tacos?  An ass out of herself?  Now I need to know.🤔🤔

Ha ha. I love these influencers. Really, all they do is influence comedy and it is GOLDEN.

In my neck of the woods, "Making" such as "making in my happy place" means to go potty.

So, I see this as she peed or pooped or both --- right at the beach. Not too far fetched of a thought either as I can see her doing just that. All she needs is the poop emoji or #poopedinthesandlikeadogandlovedit.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, suomi said:

Lived in the Bay area all my life. I'm definitely a Northern California person. Other than San Diego I couldn't imagine living in SoCal. 

Check this out - this home was listed at $499k and snapped up. 1.2 million UNDER THE MEDIAN.  I'll always be a renter...

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/local/i-don-t-think-this-is-typical-san-mateo-home/article_156e0314-af5c-11e9-80bb-b7bbd46330b1.html

Sooooo, these are supposed to be hoodies but the first three pictures are cut off at the top?  Are we supposed to take her word for it? 

WTF is the matter with this moron that she has not one ion of common sense!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I lived in LA, Marina del Rey.  It’s really beautiful weather there, and it’s wonde if you don’t have to drive anywhere, like for real life jobs and stuff.  

I also lived in Lake Arrowhead CA.   Gorgeous.  

But the cost, traffic, and fire scares in Lake Arrowhead make me never want to move back.  Ever.  

• Useful 1
45 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I lived in LA, Marina del Rey.  It’s really beautiful weather there, and it’s wonde if you don’t have to drive anywhere, like for real life jobs and stuff.  

I also lived in Lake Arrowhead CA.   Gorgeous.  

But the cost, traffic, and fire scares in Lake Arrowhead make me never want to move back.  Ever.  

I spent an afternoon in Marina del Rey last month.  They were setting up for a concert next to the water.  It was wonderful there!  Was on the lookout for Jeremy and Jinger Duggar, but I guess their paparazzi photos were taken elsewhere--not a celebrity in sight at the Trader Joe's~

12 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Sooooo, these are supposed to be hoodies but the first three pictures are cut off at the top?  Are we supposed to take her word for it? 

WTF is the matter with this moron that she has not one ion of common sense!

She probably wants us to think that these headless, thinner, longer-nailed women are her. 

The LuLaRags are made in China or third world countries where people have thinner arms, so the Rags have sleeves that are too tight on overweight & obese Americans who love LuLaRags. Many of the Rags appear to be cut like maternity clothes for people with thinner arms.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Lived in the Bay area all my life. I'm definitely a Northern California person. Other than San Diego I couldn't imagine living in SoCal. 

Check this out - this home was listed at $499k and snapped up. 1.2 million UNDER THE MEDIAN.  I'll always be a renter...

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/local/i-don-t-think-this-is-typical-san-mateo-home/article_156e0314-af5c-11e9-80bb-b7bbd46330b1.html

$499K for a 670 square foot house UGH!  Where I live in the Northeast $499K still gets you a nice house.  This is why I can't live in California.  I dream of winning the lottery and moving to San Diego.  Problem is, it would have to have to be a BIG lottery to afford it.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I actually like this outfit!!!  Who'd of thunk it????

Me too, crazy enough.  I'd have to make sure the arms were wide enough though.  I don't have those match stick thin arms like the model.

Also - is a sweatshirt still a hoodie if it doesn't have a hood?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

$499K for a 670 square foot house UGH!  Where I live in the Northeast $499K still gets you a nice house.  This is why I can't live in California.  I dream of winning the lottery and moving to San Diego.  Problem is, it would have to have to be a BIG lottery to afford it.  

Yeah and it was snapped up in a jiffy.

2 hours ago, deirdra said:

She probably wants us to think that these headless, thinner, longer-nailed women are her. 

The LuLaRags are made in China or third world countries where people have thinner arms, so the Rags have sleeves that are too tight on overweight & obese Americans who love LuLaRags. Many of the Rags appear to be cut like maternity clothes for people with thinner arms.

And yet...I have American-sized arms and buy dresses made in China all the time on Amazon and they fit just fine for the most part...I think LLR's suppliers are just in on a huge joke.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I actually like this outfit!!!  Who'd of thunk it????

I think the reason you like it is because she used some common sense and posted some professional stock pictures of the clothing looking the very best it can - on models, with decent lighting and an appropriate background. Ok, ok, so she chopped a few heads and hoodies off in the process, thus sabotaging the MAIN feature of clothing she’s trying to peddle, but it IS Mykelti so we can’t expect anything less.

Still marketing progress in the right direction. Any clothing will look semi-decent, if not photographed on an apple-shaped, short and squat, Michelin-man Mykankles, in a idiotic pose squinting into the sun, with an ugly brick wall backdrop. 

Now if she could just find some decent stock images (or someone without bitten stubby fingers) for her stick-on nails pics...

• Love 6

Or you could buy jeans from a company that knows how to make and dye jeans.

There are a number of reasons for the dye to crock:

Poor quality dye

Incorrect dying technique

Incorrect dye used for the type of fabric (not all dyes work on all kinds of fabrics)

An excess of dye left in the product because the item was not properly rinsed out during the dying process

The manufacturer has not used fixer or ‘mordant’ to bind the dye to the fabric

• Love 8

Oh for fuck's sake.  Crocking?  REALLY?  That's a thingk?

The day I do that to any new jeans is the 12th of never.  All I can think of when I hear "crockingk" is crock of shit.

ETA:  For $70, I would expect LULANO to do the necessary "crocking."

Edited by xwordfanatik
Added a comment.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Poor quality dye

Incorrect dying technique

Incorrect dye used for the type of fabric (not all dyes work on all kinds of fabrics)

An excess of dye left in the product because the item was not properly rinsed out during the dying process

The manufacturer has not used fixer or ‘mordant’ to bind the dye to the fabric

All of the above in LLNo rags, I bet.  The under 10 year old slave workers forced into making this crap don't have a clue about that kind of thing.  Why would they.  They are busy planning how to spend the dollar a day they make.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh for fuck's sake.  Crocking?  REALLY?  That's a thingk?

The day I do that to any new jeans is the 12th of never.  All I can think of when I hear "crockingk" is crock of shit.

ETA:  For $70, I would expect LULANO to do the necessary "crocking."

And the thing is that apparently you're supposed to go through this process every time you wash them. 

At least one hour sitting in the vinegar and salt - preferably overnight

Then wash them, apparently by themselves, with more vinegar or preferably expensive Woolite

Then air dry in the dryer with no temperature which takes, what, an hour? 

Every time?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I do remember once owning a pair of jeans that did bleed blue on me and my clothes. I'm 70 this was a loooong time ago so I don't remember details, but I do remember the bleeding of color.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I do remember once owning a pair of jeans that did bleed blue on me and my clothes. I'm 70 this was a loooong time ago so I don't remember details, but I do remember the bleeding of color.

I also had a new pair of jeans that bled some dye onto a purse.  One "normal" cycle in the wash fixed that problem.  No vinegar or bathrooms were involved. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Same here - but it was the early 80's and they were CHEAP.  It stopped after they were washed once.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

For the three people who bought jeans from Tokelti...a video on how to wash them.😳

These jeans look like they are already crocked - see the lighter streaks across the pocket, seat and near the belt loop?

In the 1970s & 80s when I wore Levis, they did bleed a bit in the first couple of washes (that's why you wash darks together), but I wanted them to look and feel worn.  But they faded evenly and did not "crock" or rub off on things.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3