Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

On 8/24/2019 at 12:04 PM, ginger90 said:

B0DBE063-1562-4D5A-8CE3-63E186EE0967.jpeg

189FCADE-0A3A-402B-A0B6-AD411F5C467A.jpeg

I have a thing about chipped dishes and I just noticed Truely's isn't the only chipped plate.

The one with the French Toast is chipped too.

Wtf are they doing... playing Frisbee with the dishes?

We know Christine's house was a wreck and still hasn't sold... Maybe she bought because her reputation precedes her and no one in Flagstaff would rent to her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The dishes appear to be Temptations stoneware from QVC.  I have had to toss out a couple of baking dishes due to chips and cracks.  One cracked in the oven while baking. They tend to crack and chip easily.  Anything with a chip or break goes right in the garbage in my kitchen.

• Love 8

What are they feeding Areola?  Large doses of sugar, starch & salt?  Her fingers look very pudgy for a 3.5 year old.

But the nails look cute on her; she's the only one they are really age appropriate for.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Why does it look like she’s wearing socks?

If it is #toomuchheat why is she then wearing a long-sleeve, heat attracting black, sweaty, clingy polyester dress and standing in the sun?

Why does the pattern look like a close up of a virus 🦠? 

How do Lularobbery take a fail proof wrap dress concept and somehow make it so unflattering? 

I just always have questions with Mykankles posts. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

Poor girl.  She's delusional if she thinks LuLaNo will take the place of an, you know, actual JOB.  

At least it appears that her hashtags are spelled correctly, for once.  I too wonder about that footwear.  Polyester in the sun = sweat like crazy.  She's nuts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

So the PR talk to tighten up appearances has definitely happened 😂 Look who now not only follows the daughter that she’s in pyramid scheme competition with, that she previously didn’t...0C064EED-88E0-4615-BF47-28320BD0E405.thumb.jpeg.562109e8e195e992b2a635ada9c9c102.jpeg

but is even now commenting on her posts! Well well well. A68EC740-BCA8-40D7-9E0A-CB0B0AD0859E.thumb.jpeg.5d0a720de8ee06d5fe7508cd50e9f983.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“#toomuchheat”? What kind of crap is Mykelti trying to pull? Because black polyester is the perfect thing to wear in the sun and heat. 

#NoReallyItsASmall #PerpetuallyStinkyPits #GrandamaVibes #BagLady #Brainwashed #RipOff

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

FT prefers Mykelti hot and sweaty, so he doesn't notice his own sweatiness so much.

13 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

“#toomuchheat”? What kind of crap is Mykelti trying to pull? Because black polyester is the perfect thing to wear in the sun and heat. 

#NoReallyItsASmall #PerpetuallyStinkyPits #GrandamaVibes #BagLady #Brainwashed #RipOff

Perfect hashtags!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

As an old hippy chick, I like the tie-dye and wrap. But I would NEVER buy this polyester nightmare. And since I live in Central AZ, I would only be able to wear that style for three months in the winter.

Looks like she is emulating EvilStepMom Meri with the clunky boots paired with a delicate-style dress. It's another poorly set-up picture; bright sun, shot from too far away, cluttered background and weird shadows on her face. Well done, Mykeltip!

• Love 12

I find this sudden rush to make it look like they LIKE each other so hilarious.

By doing it all at once like a bunch of lemmings it proves that we were right!

They're so bad at this type of stuff just like none of them knows how to pose for a pic.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
On 9/1/2019 at 7:12 AM, Kohola3 said:

She looks like a granny wearing a bathrobe and swim shoes.  WTF?  Is she punking us with that get up?  She cannot possibly, in any  universe, think that's attractive.

Yikes!!! she looks 45 or 50 in this picture.

I refuse to wear any pattern than has circles near my boobs.  No, just no.  Not ever. 

Also that is a terrible length.  Plus the clunky shoes or boots make her legs look even worse.

And with it tying around her waist,  she just looks really thick around the middle. 

This is a terrible look. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

Yikes!!! she looks 45 or 50 in this picture.

I refuse to wear any pattern than has circles near my boobs.  No, just no.  Not ever. 

Also that is a terrible length.  Plus the clunky shoes or boots make her legs look even worse.

And with it tying around her waist,  she just looks really thick around the middle. 

This is a terrible look. 

And I keep thinking she wanted to be a fashion designer.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

And I keep thinking she wanted to be a fashion designer.

Looking at the abominations brought forth by LLUgh, I do wonder if she might have been able to do a little better.

Hell, a second grader with a box of crayolas could probably do better.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Cauliflower crust isn’t much different than wheat crust.  A little bit less sodium, maybe a few less calories.  For me, it’s not worth the switch.  Cauliflower crust doesn’t automatically make it healthy.  

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Cauliflower crust doesn’t automatically make it healthy.  

But, but, but........it's PLANT-based.  <sarcasm>

Edited by Kohola3
In case I look as stupid as the Browns.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2019 at 1:06 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

So the PR talk to tighten up appearances has definitely happened 😂 Look who now not only follows the daughter that she’s in pyramid scheme competition with, that she previously didn’t...0C064EED-88E0-4615-BF47-28320BD0E405.thumb.jpeg.562109e8e195e992b2a635ada9c9c102.jpeg

but is even now commenting on her posts! Well well well. A68EC740-BCA8-40D7-9E0A-CB0B0AD0859E.thumb.jpeg.5d0a720de8ee06d5fe7508cd50e9f983.jpeg

Diane should snatch that garbage up and burn itgiphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Cauliflower crust isn’t much different than wheat crust.  A little bit less sodium, maybe a few less calories.  For me, it’s not worth the switch.  Cauliflower crust doesn’t automatically make it healthy.  

Agreed! I think it's mostly good for people who have to avoid gluten. 

A tastier (and generally cheaper!) option (other than homemade or real pizza) I think, is the ultra-thin-crust versions. IMO. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Meowwww said:

True, but cauliflower does make the crust gluten-free & lower in carbs, which I think are really the driving forces behind the craze. Then again, I’m no Strive with Janelle, so what do I know? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, RubySoho said:

True, but cauliflower does make the crust gluten-free & lower in carbs, which I think are really the driving forces behind the craze.

Our new local wood fired pizza place has it.  More money, less taste in my opinion.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Wow. Pockets.   How innovative.  Sign me up.

And Meri said it has a "super cute slit in the sleeve". I guess that is a "fix" for the tight sleeves?

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 8

Ugh, we are back to the amazing technicolor hair hat again . . . Mykelti, sweetie, this color is not found in nature for a reason.  It’s not cute, it’s not flattering and it’s not “in” to make yourself look like a circus clown.  Here’s the thing, if your head at least looked natural, people might not harp on your clothes so much.  But the combination of that hair, those nails and those rags is equivalent to putting a sign on your back that says “kick me!”

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This reminds me of something that would be advertised in the Sunday coupon section, modeled by a 75-year old. Vinyl slippers and polyester pants complete the look. 

Edited to add:  no offense to all the COL who wouldn’t be caught dead in this ensemble 😁

Edited by Kbo
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 8/24/2019 at 11:08 PM, YupItsMe said:

That’s what I was thinking. There’s a scarf on top that she’s moved out of the way then put back down after she closed the drawer.

13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Finally an outfit that looks cute, stylish and slimming.....when compared to that hideous dress!

Edited by neh
More to say!
  • Love 1

Mykelti must be taking hints from her bonus mom Meri.  "Can't have that (coffee) yet?"  Leading us to wonder if FT knocked her up?  (shudder)  With Meri, it's the photos with various men leading one to question if she's got another Sam thing going on, or just desperately trying to get Kootie's attention.  Both scream "look at me!"  Ugh.

• Love 5
On 9/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, xwordfanatik said:

She's beyond weird.  Those open-mouth expressions are not flattering.

Well, at least her eyes are open unlike Mariah.  I am not sure I have ever seen a flattering picture of her or Mariah.

• Love 7

What's going on with the front of that shirt - does it have a built-in scarf or are the buttons pulling because it's too tight?  And why does their house have Christmas lights around the window?  FT getting a head-start or, more likely, never took them down last year?

• LOL 6

In response to the queries about pregnancy when she said she couldn't have coffee yet, her answer was a consistent "nope".  She did explain that she couldn't have coffee because she "ran out".  She must have run out of hair color too because those roots are in dire need of a touch up.

• LOL 7