Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm of the opinion that Mykelti and FT don't EVER want kids. Which is just fine. 

They're too selfish and too busy with their fast food eating, selfie taking, video game playing lifestyle to even think about procreating. Ever.

Mykelti has mentioned wanting a baby several times.  IMO it is not selfish to want to live a "young" person's lifestyle before you tie yourself down with kids.  It is actually a very responsible thing to recognize that you are not ready to have a baby and wait.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Is it smart or he doesn't want to share the limelight with someone else?  He also seems like the type that doesn't want anything getting in between him and his video games.

I think this can apply to both of them...

"If you have a baby, you won't be the baby..."

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I have allergies and keep a large supply of masks on hand.  So I'll bring the masks.  And moscato, if you wish.

yes, please.  Bring the moscato.  

At least she looks okay to go out in public in this outfit. 

I can't see the boots.  What is the issue with the boots?  thanks in advance

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

I think this can apply to both of them...

"If you have a baby, you won't be the baby..."

It may or may not apply to them.  All three will be co-babies if Tony & Mykelti never grow up.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I have allergies and keep a large supply of masks on hand.  So I'll bring the masks.  And moscato, if you wish.

Yes to both 🙂  

11 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

I must thank everyone on these threads. Long story short, I've been fighting cancer for close to twenty years--it's like wack-a-mole, I have tumours everywhere (it's a rare, genetic disease--my dad died from it 😔 and my teen kids have it 😔). Anyhow, I'm a really positive, optimistic person but I have a lot of pain, illness, anxiety, and sleepless nights. I come to these boards and it never fails to pick up my spirits. I rarely watch tv and don't even watch Sister Wives really so I'm not active on any other social media/forums. But you all keep me coming back for several reasons. One, you all are some of the last people on earth who can write intelligent, witty posts without typos, misspellings, grammatical and punctuation errors. Also, you all are insightful and I enjoy our everlasting quest to figure out why the Browns do what they do. You all seem like really great people with whom I'd be honoured to know in real life. I find a great many like-minded people here and most of all, y'all are so fucking funny--intelligent humour. I have a lot of blessings in my life but I also have a lot of suffering. Your posts often give me a respite and I can always count on you to lift up my spirits. I've been known to laugh at these comments in the middle of the night, waking my husband and startling our puppy. To all of you: a very big and sincere thank you. 

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask, but can someone help me out--what is COL??😳 

I'd love to know you in real life!  I'm a true introvert, but this board makes me LOL and I love it here.  COL = Clueless Old Lady.  But as our @Kohola3 says, COL is a state of mind, and it's not limited to actually being old!  

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

One, you all are some of the last people on earth who can write intelligent, witty posts without typos, misspellings, grammatical and punctuation errors. Also, you all are insightful and I enjoy our everlasting quest to figure out why the Browns do what they do. You all seem like really great people with whom I'd be honoured to know in real life. I find a great many like-minded people here and most of all, y'all are so fucking funny--intelligent humour. I have a lot of blessings in my life but I also have a lot of suffering. Your posts often give me a respite and I can always count on you to lift up my spirits.

I'm sorry about your health issues.  Chronic illness is exhausting, physically and emotionally.  I'm glad the folks around here help lift your spirits.

Some of the reasons I hang around here are things you mentioned above.  Where else on the internet can we find a fun group of people who know how to put periods at the end of their sentences AND start a new sentence with a capital letter?  

Hugs and best wishes to you.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That poncho doesn't fit.  I think the point of having an item that has the purpose of making you warmer needs to cover more than your top 1/2.  Just barely covering your boobs is not a thing with this sort of item.  Maybe it is just on all cattywompus.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

This is a far better look for her.  She looks slimmer than in those baggy tops and dresses she normally wears.

The hair is more flattering off her face too, but OH THOSE ROOTS!😲

I know! Credit where it’s due, I actually think she looks nice here as well.  Not perfect, (because as you said ‘those roots!), but much improved nonetheless. 

Her hair is so much more flattering and slimming up and off her face. It drags her down when it’s out, She obviously wears it out to please Tony (remember they fought on her their wedding day when Tony wanted her to wear it down as he likes it down and Mykelti and Robyn wanted it up? naturally groomzilla got his way 🙄)

I’m not even mad at the stupid short poncho as at least it’s nicely coordinated with the outfit and not a hideous color or pattern. 

(@LoneWolf thanks for sharing your story and thanks for being here and joining in with us 🙂)

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

One, you all are some of the last people on earth who can write intelligent, witty posts without typos, misspellings, grammatical and punctuation errors. Also, you all are insightful and I enjoy our everlasting quest to figure out why the Browns do what they do. You all seem like really great people with whom I'd be honoured to know in real life. I find a great many like-minded people here and most of all, y'all are so fucking funny--intelligent humour. I have a lot of blessings in my life but I also have a lot of suffering. Your posts often give me a respite and I can always count on you to lift up my spirits. I've been known to laugh at these comments in the middle of the night, waking my husband and startling our puppy. To all of you: a very big and sincere thank you. 

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask, but can someone help me out--what is COL??😳 

Virtual hugs to you LoneWolf. I enjoy your posts, as well! It sounds like you and your family have more than your share of struggles. This board always makes me smile, too. Oh, and COL can also be cranky - or crochety (which is how I originally interpreted it). Cheers!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

I find a great many like-minded people here and most of all, y'all are so fucking funny--intelligent humour. I have a lot of blessings in my life but I also have a lot of suffering. Your posts often give me a respite and I can always count on you to lift up my spirits. I've been known to laugh at these comments in the middle of the night, waking my husband and startling our puppy. To all of you: a very big and sincere thank you. 

I think the majority of us are glad you're here too.

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

That poncho doesn't fit.  I think the point of having an item that has the purpose of making you warmer needs to cover more than your top 1/2.  Just barely covering your boobs is not a thing with this sort of item.  Maybe it is just on all cattywompus.

I think it's actually a shawl that she's wearing backwards (being fashionable and all).  I can't be Lulano because it doesn't make my eyes bleed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I hope you stick around, it is great to find a place to go where other like people post shit so funny it makes me tinkle a wee bit on myself.  

Oh . . . the irony.  This from she who is among the MOST guilty at making other people tinkle a wee bit when reading her posts.  LOL.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

It's so ironic that someone like you, LoneWolf, has such an amazing attitude and the Browns, with no health issues that we know about, whine and bitch about persecution and what's owed them.  It's absolutely true that if you have good health, you have everything.

I don't know how you can even stand to read the woke preaching of Princess Pudge who knows all there is to know about life and is more than delighted to share it.  You know about life more than anyone.

Good thoughts to you and hopefully the Browns will continue to give us snark in abundance to brighten your day!

• Love 13
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I think the majority of us are glad you're here too.

I think it's actually a shawl that she's wearing backwards (being fashionable and all).  I can't be Lulano because it doesn't make my eyes bleed.

I also thought it was a shawl, but I could have missed if she said it was a poncho.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I will bring scissors and those plastic bendy straws ( i know not very eco friendly ).  As we will have to cut a small hole in the mask for our straws, so we can sip the moscato. 😉

• LOL 6

Another little dig at bonus mom Meri?  I recall when filming right after the Batman saga was exposed, Robyn dressed Sol in Batman pj's.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.

Mykelti is lucky that Meri is on the road again or she would show up at St.George and snatch the cape right off Mykelti's back.  How dare she desecrate Meri's one bright, shining memory!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
On 9/10/2019 at 11:26 PM, LoneWolf said:

I think this is a social media thing. My youngest does funny faces like this in her TikTok videos and it's cute.....because she's 12, not a grown woman.

It makes me wonder every time we see these if they actually are seeing what we see--and then decide, 'ima just post this cuz I'm adorable!' Can they really think that? Maddie posted a blurry picture of Axel--why? Why THAT picture? We no longer are limited to 36 pictures that we don't get to see until we pick up the prints from she shop only to find them mostly blurry and cousin Jed's head is cut off in every picture (#showingmyage). She could take another picture.

What's baffling is their schtick is the whole social media driven 'businesswoman' or 'influencer' thing and yet not one of them can take a basic, decent picture. How  hard would it be to, I don't know, Google 'how to take good Insta pics'? Hell, I've never googled that but I can look at a series of pics, select the best one, and crop it to focus on the person/subject. Or when they post food pics and it's hideously arranged, unbalanced, not symmetrical, on chipped plates, looking like dog vomit.  I just can't wrap my head around their posts, what with the crummy pictures, misspelled words, grammatically incorrect sentences, bizarre logic (like I can't have more coffee ?yet? but hey, this shirt with omg pockets! pockets, I say, makes everything okay because.... why? Does the shirt produce caffeine? Does it smell of coffee, wake you up? What? What in God's name does a shirt have to do with I-had-some-coffee-but-can't-have-more-?yet?)

So. Many. Questions.  

I'm pretty sure that if anyone called them out on the bad pictures, stupid expressions, etc.  They would just respond that "they were being real".  Then we would be subjected to a screed about how they persevere on their path no matter how many people criticize them and bring them down and the screed would end with some "inspirational" saying and lots of cute hashtags.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Holy damn. Teach me to get my hopes up about her outfit being nice in original post.  Of course she was going to sabotage herself and revert to toddlerhood the very next post.

Most of this family seem so emotionally stunted at a teenage level and attention starved. I wonder why that would be given there’s a husband with 4 wives and 19 kids...oh wait...

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But I agree about the "batman" references being pointed a Meri although I also have my doubts that Mykelti is that clever.

Tony might have suggested it.  He does have a sense of humour about the Brown fambly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Yeah seems to me like she got comped or at least heavily discounted for a shout-out to the store. She had an Instagram story featuring a HUGE amount of stuff they got from the store and she was going through it all like an infomercial.

Not a good cause,  just another Brown grifting session.

Comment from store on post: 

6102ACF3-DDE3-4EAD-A227-37519A3678C7.thumb.jpeg.aea9e124ecded988a4a9012adef4db60.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I still can't get over FT's weight gain. He looks like he's easily gained 50 pounds since the wedding. 

I guess he figured since he's married he doesn't have to watch his girlish figure anymore, right?

Yea. He has always given me the vibe of it just doesn't matter how he looks, behaves etc.  But if Mykelti doesn't behave how he likes, dresses how he likes, wears her hair how he likes etc etc he will be front and center to let her know.  In their early couch interviews she seemed to cow-tow to him quickly and easily.  Christine even remarked that Mykelti was not herself with Tony.  She was quiet and reserved.

Mykelti is that kind of middle lost child (in my observation opinion). Doing plenty to try to get that much needed attention (especially male attention) and yet never getting it.  Tony gives her plenty of attention, but is it caring/nurturing attention?  Or masked control?

• Love 13
On 9/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, ginger90 said:

True story: I’m lying in bed, on my side. It’s 1am and I’m obviously not asleep. My eyes involuntarily unfocusing at random. I scroll though Mykeltyyy and see her car. Front bumper and hood smashed in by what is obviously a serious wreck. 

having processed the picture further, I stand by my first interpretation. That is some ugly, homely shit clothes. 

• LOL 6
On 9/19/2019 at 5:38 AM, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

I hope she doesn't have that same passive attitude when she has kids.  "Lots of treats so he doesn't hate me for having to clean him".  Dogs are a little different than kids, but I can see her with a kid, "aww you got into mommy's stuff?  Here's some ice cream so you don't hit and kick me when I hug you to tell you it's ok you got into my stuff!" The poor child will probably be 100 lbs by 6 years old. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I see your chipped thumbnail, Mykelti.  And is that the latest iPhone?

No wonder FT says no kids yet.  Keep buying stuff you can't afford.

Not a good advertisement for her line of peel and stick nails.  It looks like a severe nail fungus.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7