Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

On 8/15/2019 at 12:05 PM, Rabbit Hutch said:

Wonder what dear ol dad thinks of all that cleavage showingk, eh?  😉

Does Kody even see enough of his adult children to recognize pictures of them? The only kids I ever see him with are the two youngest and maybe Mariah, once.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Does Kody even see enough of his adult children to recognize pictures of them? The only kids I ever see him with are the two youngest and maybe Mariah, once.

Remember when he was asked to pay tribute to Maddie when she wed Caleb?  He spent days poring over journals (probably kept by Janelle) to come up with something meaningful to say.  The best he could come up with was a poignant reference to when they nearly lost her as an infant due to their utter neglect.  She was diagnosed with "failure to thrive" because she weighed the same at 6 months old as her birth weight.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Since she didn't post an After I'm guessing it's still long.

FT likes it that way.  He's growing his lately to look like her twin brother.

Kootie is too busy with the spawn of Robyn to know his other kids.  He knew nothing about Truely, but everything about King Sol and Areola.  Horses's ass.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Remember when he was asked to pay tribute to Maddie when she wed Caleb?  He spent days poring over journals (probably kept by Janelle) to come up with something meaningful to say.  The best he could come up with was a poignant reference to when they nearly lost her as an infant due to their utter neglect.  She was diagnosed with "failure to thrive" because she weighed the same at 6 months old as her birth weight.

And then she was suckled and saved by Meri's miracle milk. Which I bet she's lorded over Maddie her whole life. "If it weren't for me, you'd be DEAD."

God forbid they consider taking their underweight baby to a pediatrician, lest they be turned in solely for being polygamists.  Ha!

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

God forbid they consider taking their underweight baby to a pediatrician, lest they be turned in solely for being polygamists.

...while living in plyg towns, where no one gives a rat's ass about polygamy.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

...while living in plyg towns, where no one gives a rat's ass about polygamy.

I'm just a boring old monogamist, but none of my doctors have ever asked me how many wives my husband has.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
On 8/17/2019 at 5:28 PM, ginger90 said:

I think I had that same shirt in second grade.

16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

WHAT is with the stupid hashtags?  Why does she need to tell her followers that she needs a workout bra?  Why do we care?  Why point it out?  And then to remind us all that she's #stillsobusy?  What, do we all think that because she made an appearance at the gym, her three backorders of dye-bleeding jeans and stratch-off nail polish are going unattended?

She is such a piece of work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I think so - Mykelti must be babysitting while Christine is in NC. Truely, Ysabel & Gwendlyn have already started school … I hope Myke's making sure they are attending & doing their homework.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

She bought a house with a front door that opens directly into the kitchen, dining and living room all at once.

That would drive me nuts, terrible design.

No wonder there's crap piled everywhere.

But at least it apparently has wood floors, unless it's really laminate...

Poor dogs look like they can use some exercise.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4

Have we seen any pics of the exterior of Christine's house?

Those pics remind me of the interior of my cousins double wide, her front door opens like that straight into kitchen/living room and her ceiling also vaults like that into a peak where the 2 sections are joined.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Those pics remind me of the interior of my cousins double wide, her front door opens like that straight into kitchen/living room and her ceiling also vaults like that into a peak where the 2 sections are joined.

I believe this is Christine’s house:

B4C770A1-9179-43BA-8079-08D1A843D840.jpeg

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

There were pictures posted of the interior and exterior a few months ago but I can't find them now.  I liked the house, photos were taken before she moved in, so it was very neat and tidy.  The best feature was a loft family room with a WET BAR, eat your heart out Meri!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I believe this is Christine’s house:

B4C770A1-9179-43BA-8079-08D1A843D840.jpeg

Thanks!  Okay that makes sense.

I have to say I'm not crazy about the exterior, probably doesn't help that it's baby poop brown.

Is it a rancher or is that top portion on the left also her house?

• Love 4

That top portion is the loft family room.  As I recall, there is a small corral on the left side of the house.  This led to much speculation about Kody acquiring a white stallion to patrol the Plains of Plague, all decked out in a 10 gallon hat and chaps.  Yippee-Ki-O-Ki-Kody!

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

The best feature was a loft family room with a WET BAR, eat your heart out Meri!

Though I noticed it had lots of big and tall windows but no blinds, shutters or drapes and probably gets hot or expensive to cool in summer and heat in winter.  Not to mention a 3-sided fishbowl for the neighbours to see into in the evenings.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3

But Christine made sure she bought a house with her "angelz singingk" view of whatever mountain the angels were singingk on... Robyn was stuck in her scary monster trees and Christine nailed the view!!

• LOL 8

The bread may be "picked out" but for Christine's sake, hopefully, that room will be "picked up" before she arrives home.

While you're there Mykelti, maybe you could teach your little sister some table manners, that's one honking big piece of french toast to shovel into her mouth.

• Love 1
On 8/23/2019 at 8:18 AM, ginger90 said:

Screenshots from Mykelti, posted yesterday.  This is Christine’s house, correct?

699D88E5-607E-4AC1-BABD-DF092EA84F85.jpeg

786715A1-9042-4798-BB1A-6FC2AD4DC747.jpeg

I have to ask, is that a sink that Truely is standing in front of in the second picture?  I'm trying to figure out what she's doing.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

B0DBE063-1562-4D5A-8CE3-63E186EE0967.jpeg

189FCADE-0A3A-402B-A0B6-AD411F5C467A.jpeg

Look at the huge chip in the plate Truely is eating from.

Good grief... retire that thing, use it under a potted plant or display on shelf but stop eating off it.

The front door is wide open... Mykelti doesn't run a tight ship 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Maybe it's a coffee station, like in a doctor's office?

I can't really tell.

In the top "pitcher" the white tub? appears to be about 6-8" and in the second, it looks like maybe 3".  I can't figure it out either.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I have to ask, is that a sink that Truely is standing in front of in the second picture?  I'm trying to figure out what she's doing.

I think it might be a junk drawer type area....where you toss your keys, gloves...etc

Hard to tell with so much clutter.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think it might be a junk drawer type area....where you toss your keys, gloves...etc

Hard to tell with so much clutter.

That’s what I was thinking. There’s a scarf on top that she’s moved out of the way then put back down after she closed the drawer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

LOL, DayunAuroraBreanna's photos are so blurry you can't even make out the nails.  Whimsical Mykelti strikes again.

Poor Ari is Kody's mini-me.

The band-aid photo is grossing me out for some reason.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3