Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

53 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

If you think this is bad, get an eyefull of the big LLR fashion show this past weekend. My eyes are still bleeding. 

Someone must have spiked the Kool-ade punch bowl backstage, there is no other plausible explanation for those facial expressions and exaggerated posturing demonstrated by those models.  With only a few exceptions, the garments and combinations were loathsome, the only person on the stage that conducted herself with any grace and dignity was the older lady decked out in figure-flattering clothes that hung nicely on her frame.  The quality of the construction and fabric remains to be seen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

This facial expression is going to give me actual nightmares. She looks like a maniacal demon. How does this sell the clothes!?

4BF05BF8-A80A-4195-BD3D-53EA53B3843C.jpeg.57464d36fe25bcabdba56c5b3777c407.jpeg

The pose is the kind of thing you’d expect if she were trying to seduce FT, while wearing a silk robe with nothing underneath... except she’s wearing everyday grandma casual attire. It’s just stupid.

I was coming to post the same about that pic, it scared the crap outta me.  That is not flattering in any way.  I've seen Christine make this same face before.  

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

This facial expression is going to give me actual nightmares. She looks like a maniacal demon. How does this sell the clothes!?

4BF05BF8-A80A-4195-BD3D-53EA53B3843C.jpeg.57464d36fe25bcabdba56c5b3777c407.jpeg

The pose is the kind of thing you’d expect if she were trying to seduce FT, while wearing a silk robe with nothing underneath... except she’s wearing everyday grandma casual attire. It’s just stupid.

86B09B34-550C-454A-B70D-5C2F2975B732.jpeg.4c0f6747c1c8308799b0d03a40d4bede.jpeg

(I’ll just leave this here for those who require it after that paragraph ⬆️

Now, this is what gets me about this ‘fashion’. It’s NOT fashion, sorry Mykankles. I know that fashion is subjective, but Lulanoe are your run-of-the-mill, generic, casual, flimsy rags you could find in any department store. No one is looking at them as fashion forward or trendy in any way and it shows her delusion that she thinks they are worthy of that label. The same delusion, causes her to think she’s  ‘a #business owner #boss babe’ when in reality, she’s a simple customer in a pyramid scheme. 

4CE01E4F-ADE4-4D2F-8708-5F1E6F828F36.thumb.jpeg.8f79856a160e32630010d068c98ac340.jpeg

Ok moving on to the caption. Holy damn. It’s appalling that she even graduated high school to be honest.  I would appeal to the poster here who speaks ‘Whimsical Mykelti’ to translate this mess, except I really don’t care to even know. This girl is a complete duffer. 

LOVE Mykankles!  That outfit is hideous.  As are her expressions.  But ok, she is going for goofy.  I just don't get it.  I continue to be shocked and appalled what is fashion for these folks.  Generic overpriced jeans, mismatched prints etc.  You would think I would cease being surprised.  #lifegoalstolooklikeshitandolderthanIam  #comeangitmeTacoTony

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

If you think this is bad, get an eyefull of the big LLR fashion show this past weekend. My eyes are still bleeding. 

Jesus christ it is a cult!  Heaven's Gate had their Nike's and these fuckers have LLR.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I was coming to post the same about that pic, it scared the crap outta me.  That is not flattering in any way.  I've seen Christine make this same face before.  

It's their "come hither look", but it only attracts the likes of Tony & Kody.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Perry Como and Mr. Rogers gave off a comforting, grandfatherly vibe in their V-necked cardigans but I don't think that was the look Mykelti was going for.  I guess the LLR edict is to work with whatever crap they throw at the consultants to market.

Agree.  Had that been paired with something else it might have been okay.  The sweater itself is not bad.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Wow. T shirts and jeans. You can't find them anywhere else. 

🙄

So you don't want to log into FB, find MykeltiP, watch her dance around wearing skintight jeans and a demonic smile doing strange, unsettling poses - only to find a pair of jeans that might suit you, fight online with other people to get the size you need, place your order, pay up front, wait 7 - 10 weeks for delivery, only to open up your package and find that you've been shipped an XXL orange t-shirt with a print of an elf riding a skateboard into the fires of hell that smells like street tacos?

You're rilly missing out.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 24
44 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Those jeans are hideous and drab--especially on the woman on the right. I tried to find what they are made from but the main LLNo page wouldn't open. looks like more stretchy poly and less cotton-y to me. 

If one is gonna pay that much money for a "classic" skinny, buy designer jeans from mostly natural material (ones that won't lie to you if you start to gain weight).

• Love 6

#lularoesexylegs?  

5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So you don't want to log into FB, find MykeltiP, watch her dance around wearing skintight jeans and a demonic smile doing strange, unsettling poses - only to find a pair of jeans that might suit you, fight online with other people to get the size you need, place your order, pay up front, wait 7 - 10 weeks for delivery, only to open up your package and find that you've been shipped an XXL orange t-shirt with a print of an elf riding a skateboard into the fires of hell that smells like street tacos?

You're rilly missing out.

That scenario is all too real, I'm sure!  Don't forget to mention that FT wore that street taco shirt, bonus sweat no charge.

• LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Someone asked if the jeans are stretchy........

2CF3C87B-8023-4251-AC3D-59A0F4DB076C.jpeg

Translated: I sat down on the couch, slipped off due to the polyester content of my new jeans, FT helped me up off the ground and the pants did not rip.

And please tell me how this pair of jeans can fit someone who is 5' just as well as 6'.  Either the five-footer has cuffs as long as her legs, or the six-footer is wearing capris.

In other news, I need to watch that documentary! 

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
On 7/31/2019 at 8:29 AM, DakotaJustice said:

This answer cracked me up. The length is perfect whether you're 5' or 6'.  Really?!?

E4D571AC-5730-40C9-BA5B-0A93C65D3D7D.jpeg

I'm sure this will be deleted.

E37F3793-CFBA-404D-B611-C767E64629B1.jpeg

So they are like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants jeans that magically will fit an America Ferrara AND a Blake Lively?  BOOM!  Mind blown!

• LOL 10
25 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Holy crap. She must have paid thousands for that.

That's what I'm thinking too.  Looks like each box would hold at least a dozen pair of jeans, times 19 boxes would be 228 pairs.  Figure $20 per pair at Myketips cost, would be an outlay of $4560. 

Good thing Taco Tony is in the banking biz and could no doubt float her an operating cost loan, so they don't have to take out a mortgage on their house to pay for inventory.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

That's what I'm thinking too.  Looks like each box would hold at least a dozen pair of jeans, times 19 boxes would be 228 pairs.  Figure $20 per pair at Myketips cost, would be an outlay of $4560. 

Good thing Taco Tony is in the banking biz and could no doubt float her an operating cost loan, so they don't have to take out a mortgage on their house to pay for inventory.

Lularoe "wholesale" is generally half of retail. $35 each.

And just because Tony works at a bank doesn't mean he has free reign to hand out loans. She probably put it on a credit card thinking she'll sell out and be able to pay it off lickety split.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Lularoe "wholesale" is generally half of retail. $35 each.

And just because Tony works at a bank doesn't mean he has free reign to hand out loans. She probably put it on a credit card thinking she'll sell out and be able to pay it off lickety split.

WOWWWWW. I can find designer jeans on sale--made for specific waist and length/body type--for retail LuLaNo price "jeggings". Big price tag, horrible fit. 

Idiots. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

WOWWWWW. I can find designer jeans on sale--made for specific waist and length/body type--for retail LuLaNo price "jeggings". Big price tag, horrible fit. 

Idiots. 

But, But, the LLR jeggings have magic properties.  If you went to sleep as a 5 ft. tall person and awoke the next morning as a 6 footer, these jeggings would still fit!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

But, But, the LLR jeggings have magic properties.  If you went to sleep as a 5 ft. tall person and awoke the next morning as a 6 footer, these jeggings would still fit!

And you can do yoga wearing them. 😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6 pictures:

these sure are... interesting pictures!  Don't make me want to buy any denim... They seem to promote some kind of 'one size fits all', and it doesn't look good!

and what's the purpose of the ugly-mixed-shoes picture??? LuLaRoe jeans can be worn with ANY kind of foot apparel... and STILL will look AWFUL!!!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

and they make everyone's butt look huge. Well, I guess their butts are already huge in which case they need a different pose if they stand a snowball's chance in hell of selling them   They aren't flattering at all. 

• Love 6

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SHIT.

Plus apparently the secret of One Size Fits All Heights is... cuffing.

Look, there's a REASON that so many people go to the Gap or Nordstrom or Hollister or wherever and try on a bazillion pair of jeans to find the one perfect fit that makes them look good. Some people like low rise, some high. 

There are so many different cuts. You can't go one size fits all on jeans. 

Of course since this is the Browns all their ass kissing fans will buy but we won't hear diddly about the LLR consultants who will be left with a crap load of unsold overpriced jeans.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

and they make everyone's butt look huge. 

and they make (or allow them to eat until) their waists stick out farther than their busts.  Not flattering.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

and they make (or allow them to eat until) their waists stick out farther than their busts.  Not flattering.

I was so focused on the big butts that I missed the horrid tops.  The black top that Gwendolyn has on looks okay, and the print that Mykelti has on is okay except she looks either very plump or pregnant.  The other prints are awful.

• Love 2

One of the IG commenters said: "is Mykeltip expecting !!! ♡♡♡♡ Congrats !!!♡♡♡♡♡❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"  Mykeltip did not respond but others called the commenter Rude.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Sad that Mykankles resembles the older matronly mum of all the group, when she’s barely in her twenties; even Christine looks like she’s her daughter! Appears Mykankles (like old Mare), takes makeup tips from the cult leader too, by the look of her drag queen face. 

I would be mortified to post these pics of myself, looking older than my mother, but then there’s also the fact the ‘jeans’ also look cheap and she’s shamelessly abusing their z list status, as a drawcard for pyramid sales. I guess there’s no shame in her grifting game though. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 8

I don't think FT has what could be considered a waist.  

So LLR makes menswear?  Or did Mykelti lend FT her sweaty yoga workout jeans?  

I've said it before, but if FT worked where I bank, I'd change branches.  He's just icky.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Omg. I watched the whole Tony video. 38 Waist my ASS. 

Plus he did some squats and kung Fu type half ass kicks and it was obvious that the crotch of the jeans is about 5" lower than his actual crotch. 

And you can see in @ginger90's screenshot where the waistband of the jeans is hitting him. I bet he has one hell of a plumber's crack going on. 

• LOL 8