Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

This bitch can’t even bother to wear the necklace that Nathan bought for Kaiser to give to her on Mother’s Day? She doesn’t deserve him. If my child gave me a necklace, I’d definitely wear it to his birthday party.

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Jenelle is a short rectangle shaped woman. She could gain 50lbs and her legs would likely stay the same size. It’s a current photo. I bet her blouse is hiding her weight gain. 

In the pics of her dressed for court, you can see she's gained in her thighs, upper arms and torso. In the court pics, you can tell her fake boobs have gotten bigger, too. The buttons look like they're barely holding on. Wearing shorts takes away the skin tight pants look and the shirt she's wearing covers her upper arms. I bet she's wearing shape wear briefs under the shorts and shirt to hold everything in. I hope she was miserably hot all day being sucked in by industrial strength spandex.

3 minutes ago, marshmallow said:

This bitch can’t even bother to wear the necklace that Nathan bought for Kaiser to give to her on Mother’s Day? She doesn’t deserve him. If my child gave me a necklace, I’d definitely wear it to his birthday party.

I'm wondering if the dog killer ruined it when he was having his hissy fit about Nathan the other day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Oh, holy shit. It looks like they got more dogs. Maybe they belong to someone else (I'm hoping). Look at what a nasty garbage dump that place is. The garage looks like a cross between hoarders and the local landfill.

D-UKd3QXYAI_09A.jpg

• Love 2
11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Oh, holy shit. It looks like they got more dogs. Maybe they belong to someone else (I'm hoping). Look at what a nasty garbage dump that place is. The garage looks like a cross between hoarders and the local landfill.

D-UKd3QXYAI_09A.jpg

WHY on earth would you post this given your legal situation? I believe the technical term for this is a "hovel". What the fuck made you look at this picture and think "I want to world to see how many mildewy old boxes, stray dogs, and various detritus we have on OUR parcel of the American dream! BEHOLD! Diesel oil in an old Poland Spring bottle! Look thou on my waterlogged old bean bag chair we keep in here for some reason, right next to our generator! #homestead! Do YOU have this many pieces of scrap 2x4? I bet not! Your honor, just see how many half finished projects we have! We are great parents! Also, not sure whose dogs those are."

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 6/29/2019 at 12:50 PM, Neko said:

I'm sure they will probably get Ensley back, despite everything that has happened.  The others, I don't know.  I know Jace and Maryssa have no reason to live with them full time, and no desire to do so, especially Maryssa.  Kaiser seems to be the wild card.  I hope he never has to go back to the Swamp of Horrors, but seeing as how Lurch and Thundercunt have managed to keep their kids despite all the shit they have pulled, I just don't think Kaiser will be removed, no matter what.  Jenelle is still technically his mother, even if she is a garbage human.  I've seen far worse people than Jenelle keep their kids.

Now, I think they could get her back- but I don't think they will. I think the judge is going to lay out some conditions they have to follow to get them back, and I think David is going to tell the judge to kick rocks.

Shitty parents get their kids back all the time, but they at least pretend they are going to do better. Not only do I think David won't follow the conditions laid out, I don't think he'll agree to them in the first place. I think for someone like David, that would be such a blow to his pride, that he'd rather write off those kids and start over.

As far as Jenelle, if David leaves her, those kids are essentially worthless to her. Kaiser has some residual value as a method to fuck with Nathan, but with dwindling funds, I can't see her deciding that sinking her remaining savings into court motions is worth it.

• Love 13
(edited)

I am pretty sure someone in here has already made the Mickey and Mallory comparison, but semi-seriously, the odds of them doing something along those lines, going on some crime spree, are above zero, correct? I'm not saying it's likely, but above zero. 

Amending to calrify I don't mean a far-spanning killing spree. Lord knows David's too cowardly to put himself at risk of getting shot, so he shoots dogs. I mean like the kind of crime spree that's mind-numbingly stupid once discovered. Like they try to rob one Target store, get away with half of one register, then are arrested because they ran a red light out of the parking lot. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I am pretty sure someone in here has already made the Mickey and Mallory comparison, but semi-seriously, the odds of them doing something along those lines, going on some crime spree, are above zero, correct? I'm not saying it's likely, but above zero. 

Amending to calrify I don't mean a far-spanning killing spree. Lord knows David's too cowardly to put himself at risk of getting shot, so he shoots dogs. I mean like the kind of crime spree that's mind-numbingly stupid once discovered. Like they try to rob one Target store, get away with half of one register, then are arrested because they ran a red light out of the parking lot. 

I think they are too lazy to even pull something this stupid off.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

WHY on earth would you post this given your legal situation? I believe the technical term for this is a "hovel". What the fuck made you look at this picture and think "I want to world to see how many mildewy old boxes, stray dogs, and various detritus we have on OUR parcel of the American dream! BEHOLD! Diesel oil in an old Poland Spring bottle! Look thou on my waterlogged old bean bag chair we keep in here for some reason, right next to our generator! #homestead! Do YOU have this many pieces of scrap 2x4? I bet not! Your honor, just see how many half finished projects we have! We are great parents! Also, not sure whose dogs those are."

The sad thing is, this is probably "clean", to them.   No way in hell Jenelle cleans all day, and I'm sure David thinks cleaning is woman's work.  They don't see anything wrong with this post, because it's actually an improvement from how it usually is.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

Why the hell would Nathan let David attend Kaiser's birthday? Making your child spend any time (much less his birthday!) with the guy who abused him is shitty parenting. I wouldn't even invite Janelle, but apparently I have more parental feelings than any of those idiots (and I don't have any children).

• Love 12

I am side eying Nathan as well for this gesture. I am all for mature co-parenting, but not when one of the parents is toxic and abusive.

The story at the top of the page just breaks my heart. Poor Kaiser. I hope he never goes back to live with Jenelle.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Why the hell would Nathan let David attend Kaiser's birthday? Making your child spend any time (much less his birthday!) with the guy who abused him is shitty parenting. I wouldn't even invite Janelle, but apparently I have more parental feelings than any of those idiots (and I don't have any children).

Me neither. Plenty of exes do separate birthday parties for their kids. Sure, it's great when everyone can get along and co-mingle, but it's not something I would consider a make-or-break moment for a child's well-being. In this particular case, there's no way in hell I'd allow someone who beat my child to get within five feet of him. As for Jenelle? Fuck her. She's an egg donor, not a mother. I'm really confused as to why the lawyers would think this was a good idea.

• Love 13
(edited)

My guess is that Kaiser asked for his mom to be there, because even abused kids want their mom sometimes.  And of course she wouldn't go ANYWHERE without UBT.  So, Nathan probably agreed just to keep things happy for his son's birthday.  AND no one is going to lay a hand on him at his birthday party. 

I think Nathan is trying to keep Jenelle in Kaiser's life, and I do respect him for that, even though it would be better for Kai in the long run to never see her again!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 21
9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

My guess is that Kaiser asked for his mom to be there, because even abused kids want their mom sometimes.  And of course she wouldn't go ANYWHERE without UBT.  So, Nathan probably agreed just to keep things happy for his son's birthday.  AND no one is going to lay a hand on him at his birthday party. 

I think Nathan is trying to keep Jenelle in Kaiser's life, and I do respect him for that, even though it would be better for Kai in the long run to never see her again!

I agree.  And my guess is that he also wanted to show Kaiser a "safe" way to be with his mom.  So that he knows it is okay to see her, but only with other people around (and not on the Land).  In the end, this will help Nathan's case.  If he shows he is willing to allow visitation, he might have a better chance at custody without Jenelle having any custody at all.  Just a guess.

• Useful 5
  • Love 19
(edited)
3 hours ago, alexa said:

I agree.  And my guess is that he also wanted to show Kaiser a "safe" way to be with his mom.  So that he knows it is okay to see her, but only with other people around (and not on the Land).  In the end, this will help Nathan's case.  If he shows he is willing to allow visitation, he might have a better chance at custody without Jenelle having any custody at all.  Just a guess.

2 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Right now the custody battle is still going on.  Letting Janelle attend the party makes Nathan look “reasonable” and it also keeps Janelle from taking Kaiser to throw “her own party”.       It’s actually a win/win for Nathan.  

We can all feel how we all feel about Janelle and David but Nathan is the one who has to deal with them and in this case I think he handled the situation right.  

I was thinking the same thing. It makes Nathan look like the mature one in this dumpster fire. It negates any effort of the swamp monsters from claiming he's trying to steal Kaiser from them, and as a bonus, they can ensure that Kaiser is not alone with either one or both of them, while still getting to see them.

I do think it's nice that there is an effort to reunite some of the kids occasionally, as they probably have established bonds, tho I am concerned for Maryssa. I hope she's in a better place. I can't even imagine what that poor girl's life has been like.

Edited by SweetieDarling
who are "them"
  • Love 13
(edited)

If it were just Jenelle, I would agree it was a good strategic move. However, David is violent and unpredictable, and I think it was an unnecessary risk on Nathan's part. But glad it all turned out okay.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 10
On 6/29/2019 at 10:39 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm completely baffled as well. What the actual fuck is going on here? Maryssa just testified in court that she was used as an underage nanny so David and Jenelle could smoke dope all day. David murdered a dog, beat Kaiser and now they're one big happy family? I'm sorry, but these people are deranged. The whole trashtastic lot of them.

My sentiments exactly...and Barbara is the biggest nut job of all.

• Love 1

If Nathan was playing nice for whatever reason, at least their were plenty of witnesses. I can sorta maybe see him inviting Janelle. That fucking asshole of a husband tho......I'm guessing Kai asked for Janelle, as shitty as she is and we all know she can't move a muscle without that "oxygen thief." TM Below Deck Med   

• Love 16
(edited)
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

If Nathan was playing nice for whatever reason, at least their were plenty of witnesses. I can sorta maybe see him inviting Janelle. That fucking asshole of a husband tho......I'm guessing Kai asked for Janelle, as shitty as she is and we all know she can't move a muscle without that "oxygen thief." TM Below Deck Med   

I’m just gonna roll with my scanning eyes’ first register, which was “below deck muscle oxygen thief” which is obviously the most polite thing anyone will ever call Janelles chute.

Edited by Enya Face
It’s call, not all!
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Tatum said:

If it were just Jenelle, I would agree it was a good strategic move. However, David is violent and unpredictable, and I think it was an unnecessary risk on Nathan's part. But glad it all turned out okay.

He may have been surprised David showed up. I certainly am. David's a control freak and wouldn't dare allow Jenelle to go without him, so I'm surprised he didn't shut it down and not let her go, either. This may have been an olive branch they didn't expect to be grasped. 

I was trying to respond to something else and grabbed the wrong quote, but I'll just respond to this one, I guess. I should be in bed instead of trying to figure out if these two killed each other yet.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I saw on Twitter that Lurch called 911 because he claimed Endtable was being locked in a room at Barb's? I'm at work so can't to anymore research at this moment

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/01/david-eason-911-call-ensley-jenelle-evans-daughter-locked-room/

These people. I'm going to call 911 to report two people in North Carolina who CONTINUALLY and CONSTANTLY tie up emergency service lines for NON-EMERGENCIES!!!!!!!! Gah!! This world would be SUCH a better place without the two of them in it. It's like reverse "It's a Wonderful Life".

• Love 21

I need to quit these losers. I don't miss those days of trying to get a shower with toddlers running around. Janelle has hardly ever had her kids alone so she doesn't get how hard it is to get a real shower and have no options.  

• Love 12

As a childless spinster, I look at this situation  and am so grateful  for all of my life choices. I want so badly to take Barbara to Co dependents Anonymous and get her some help. When is enough  enough? I don't  know what it's  like to be in her shoes  and I'm  a pretty cold person. I would just want to wash my hands of the whole mess, disown Jenelle and let foster care take the remaining kids. But as I already stated, I don't  have those family ties and attachments.

• Love 12

I almost locked myself out of my bathroom last night.  True story.  Somehow the lock switch on the knob got toggled to lock and I closed the door behind me, thankfully I could feel the knob was tight and fixed it before chaos ensued.  Someone do a welfare check!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jenelle Evans and her husband David Eason trekked back to court on Monday, marking the beginning of yet another week in their quest to regain custody of all— or some– of their children, all of whom were yanked from their care in May by CPS.

Jenelle was dressed in the same blazer she wore to court the week before. (Hey– with this many court dates, she has no choice but to start recycling courtin’ outfits). David– ever the fashion plate– had apparently used up all his “fancy” clothes at the previous court hearings so he opted to wear what looks like the tuxedo jacket he wore at his wedding (complete with pocket square). 

AS.YOU DO.

Anyway, The Ashley has a few new details on what went down inside the courtroom on Monday.

“Monday was a short day– it started at 2 p.m. so there was much less going on than usual,” one source told The Ashley. 

TMZ reported on Monday that David might be taking the stand this week, and The Ashley can confirm that this did, indeed, happen during Monday’s hearing.

“Everyone was surprised that David’s lawyer was willing to put him on the stand,” the source said. “No one expected him to testify. He only got up on the stand during the last few minutes [of the hearing on Monday], and only his own lawyer questioned him.”

The source tells The Ashley that the questions that David answered were vague and meant to paint him in a positive light.

“But the other lawyers should be getting their chance to question David and they are obviously not going to go easy on him like his own lawyer did,” the source said. “They’re waiting to pounce. They know how short his temper is, so they think he will eventually go off in court.”

Another source tells The Ashley that the rest of the people in attendance at the hearing were respectful while David spoke. (There were no crazy outbursts or anything.) While David has not had any real outbursts inside the courtroom, the source states that he does tend to make “weird faces” when others are testifying about him or Jenelle. 

“When someone is on the stand he stares at them, almost like he’s trying to intimidate them,” the source said. “He’s constantly making faces through out all of it.”

In a video obtained by Radar Online, Jenelle and David are shown walking out of the courtroom on Monday, jolly and laughing. David points to a big pile of papers he’s holding and told the reporter it’s, “new evidence.” (The Ashley is investigating this; however, she would guess that it has to do with Jenelle and David’s lawyer trying to dig into the past of one of the CPS workers involved in their case. The Ashley can’t confirm this, though.)

As The Ashley previously told you, Jenelle’s ‘Teen Mom 2’ producers have not (and probably will not) be called to testify in the case. Fans have wondered if Jenelle’s former friend, Jamie Wilshire, has been called to spill what she knows, given that Jenelle spent the first days with Jamie after David killed the family dog, Nugget.

“Jamie has not been called to testify and doesn’t want anything to do with the case,” the source has told The Ashley. 

Jenelle and David will head back to court on Wednesday. Although they were able to see their daughter Ensley and Jenelle’s sons Jace and Kaiser at Kaiser’s birthday party over the weekend, they are still being allowed to visit with the children at the court-supervised visitation center this week.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Good. His lawyer just opened the door. Big mistake. HUGE. GOOD!

Yep. I bet he's too stupid to know that by agreeing to testify, he set himself up to being grilled HARD by the state's attorney. They're going to push and push and push until he flips out. It'll be wonderful!

• Love 16
19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

All of it was agreed to by the attorneys and the court, in advance.  It's a big win for Nathan, and of course Kaiser.

Ensley is a changed little girl since going to live with Barb! In the photos above, she is glowing with happiness, a normal little girl, excited to be at her brother's birthday party. Someone downthread suggested Jenelle might have been giving her Benadryl, and I'm inclined to agree. Bless that poor child, between the appalling environment, and who knows what else, I'm pulling for her to stay with Barb.

Kaiser is glowing too, those children are smiling from ear to ear!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

All of it was agreed to by the attorneys and the court, in advance.  It's a big win for Nathan, and of course Kaiser.

Ensley is a changed little girl since going to live with Barb! In the photos above, she is glowing with happiness, a normal little girl, excited to be at her brother's birthday party. Someone downthread suggested Jenelle might have been giving her Benadryl, and I'm inclined to agree. Bless that poor child, between the appalling environment, and who knows what else, I'm pulling for her to stay with Barb.

Kaiser is glowing too, those children are smiling from ear to ear!

We've all seen the difference in Kaiser when he was with Nathan, he looks like a different little boy! But, we've never seen Ensley away from the swamp monsters and the difference is astounding! She's clean, her clothes are clean and there seems to be an actual sparkle in her eyes. I'm sure the sinking casa swamp is full of mold and who knows what other bio hazards and that kid was constantly sick. She always had a snotty nose, her eyes were glazed and she was totally disengaged. I believe the combo of moldy living conditions, Jenelle keeping her pumped full of benedryl 24/7 and zoning out to isolate herself from the constant yelling and fighting made her snotty little zombie. 

6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I need to quit these losers. I don't miss those days of trying to get a shower with toddlers running around. Janelle has hardly ever had her kids alone so she doesn't get how hard it is to get a real shower and have no options.  

No kidding! I had to drag the carseat in the house and strap my son into it in order to take a shower. He was a crazy wild toddler and could climb out of anything I tried to corral him in. Jenelle had Barb when Jace was little, he never interfered with her life. When Kaiser was little, she was by herself for about 2 seconds. Then, she moved psycho in and has never had to deal with a toddler by herself again.

• Love 19
(edited)

Idiot

Briana DeJesus is coming to the defense of her former Teen Mom 2 co-star, Jenelle Evans, stating that Jenelle should have never lost custody of her various offspring.

While Briana didn’t defend or comment on Jenelle’s actual parenting skills, she did tell Radar Onlinethat Jenelle’s kids— Jace, Kaiser and Ensley— should be with Jenelle simply because she is their mother.

“I believe all kids should be with their moms, especially the younger ones,” Briana told the site.

Bri stated that it’s been a while since she’s chatted with Jenelle, given the fact that Jenelle and her husband David Eason have spent the last month or so battling in court to try to regain custody of their kids, after having them removed from The Land in May.

“I haven’t spoken to Jenelle in a bit due to the fact that she’s clearly tied up, dealing with a lot right now,” Briana said.

As The Ashley told you, David took the stand for the first time on Monday, and will most likely be testifying during the hearing scheduled for Wednesday. Jenelle has remained by David’s side, even after he shot and killed her dog, Nugget, in May, and has been outspoken that she plans to stay with David.

Briana reminded ‘Teen Mom 2’ fans that they don’t know the full story behind Jenelle’s actions and decisions.

“While lots of people are judging, they need to take a step back and remember that they’ve never lived her life,” Briana told Radar. “They don’t know the exact ins and outs of what she’s dealing with just because of what they think they’ve seen on TV.”

“Everyone’s situation is different, but I really hope this all works out, especially for the kids’ sake,” she added.

When Jenelle was fired from ‘Teen Mom 2’ back in May, Briana was in Jenelle’s corner, stating that she felt bad for her friend.

“I am sad for her,” Briana said at the time. “I wish there was some kind of compromise for all of this. She worked her ass off for so long to just be thrown to the wolves,” Briana told the publication. “I hope she gets everything she ever wanted and I just want her to flourish! She will be OK. As far as David, it sucks that his actions caused all of this but this is what it is and there’s no going back.”

UPDATE! Shortly after The Ashley posted this story, Briana responded in a tweet.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
On 6/29/2019 at 10:09 AM, blubld43 said:

Clearly someone told UBT and thundercunt to start dressing better. Still a shiny veneer that is meaningless.

You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.

• Love 11

Just read a report that David is bad mouthing  Nathan again and threatening to reveal dirt on him and his family. Ok Barb...what happened to everyone getting along “at last”?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

We've all seen the difference in Kaiser when he was with Nathan, he looks like a different little boy! But, we've never seen Ensley away from the swamp monsters and the difference is astounding! She's clean, her clothes are clean and there seems to be an actual sparkle in her eyes. I'm sure the sinking casa swamp is full of mold and who knows what other bio hazards and that kid was constantly sick. She always had a snotty nose, her eyes were glazed and she was totally disengaged. I believe the combo of moldy living conditions, Jenelle keeping her pumped full of benedryl 24/7 and zoning out to isolate herself from the constant yelling and fighting made her snotty little zombie. 

I'm thinking Ensley was getting contact highs, from all the weed smoke.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Does anyone know whether Barb actually locked Ensley in the room or whether she closed the door and Ensley accidentally locked it herself?

I get where you are coming from here, but does it really matter?  Unless she locked Ensley up and left her for hours on end, this is fucking stupid.   It’s just another instance of them trying to make something of nothing.  How about when they (the uterus and sperm) lock all them kids out the house?  It was ok then?  

It proves that they are grasping at straws.  

• Love 21
1 hour ago, lidarose9 said:

That 911 operator sounded so disgusted.

Jenelle: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

<long silence>

Operator: .... Alright.

I remember from one of their other many calls, you could hear the operator in the background say to her co-worker "we get a lot of traffic from them". By now I'm sure they all know and hate them as much as we do.

• Love 11

Well neither of those calls went how the swamp donkeys wanted both dispatchers were like 'and your problem is what your mother in laws wants to shower in peace and siblings are fighting really dude cps would laugh in our faces if we reported that to them and BTW neither of these are an emergency you idiots'

As a mum of twins I used to lock one toddler in the bathroom with me as he was like Houdini if there was a closed door he would figure out a way to open it and escape but he would happily sit in the bathroom and brush his teeth and talk while I showered, the other toddler stayed in the living room to play blocks or reads books and would not budge. With toddlers you do what you have to survive the day if they had of both stayed put and not wrestled (Houdini again) I would of gladly showered with neither of them in the room. They have just turned 18 years old and my Houdini twin still stands at the door and talks to me while I am in the shower somedays, it annoys the heck out of me maybe I should have locked him in his room instead.

Wow why I am not surprised she turned it into clickbait. Just when I think she couldn't be a bigger idiot she uses those hashtags. BTW she is getting torn to shreds (rightly so)Screenshot_20190703-173032_Firefox.thumb.jpg.36cdb5121be7553d384f5d416fc5f65a.jpg

• Love 12
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Does anyone know whether Barb actually locked Ensley in the room or whether she closed the door and Ensley accidentally locked it herself?

Remember when Aubrey locked herself in her bedroom because she didn't want to get up in the morning? Way back when this show was still a little fun and lighthearted.  Sigh...good times.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, druzy said:

The Murderer and his wife suck

The next time either of those two call 911, the operator should respond with, "Sorry, wrong number." Then hang up.