Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

We've all seen the difference in Kaiser when he was with Nathan, he looks like a different little boy! But, we've never seen Ensley away from the swamp monsters and the difference is astounding! She's clean, her clothes are clean and there seems to be an actual sparkle in her eyes. I'm sure the sinking casa swamp is full of mold and who knows what other bio hazards and that kid was constantly sick. She always had a snotty nose, her eyes were glazed and she was totally disengaged. I believe the combo of moldy living conditions, Jenelle keeping her pumped full of benedryl 24/7 and zoning out to isolate herself from the constant yelling and fighting made her snotty little zombie. 

Agree completely, that poor baby has been zoned out from birth, just like Kaiser. God, it infuriates me to see further evidence of what those children have been through. I still can't get over Kaiser screaming "Feed me!" during her stupid engagement photo shoot. Yeah, we needed pictures of you and dogkiller Dave, proclaiming your eternal love, while your children are hungry in the heat. That YOU Jenelle, were complaining about for yourself, but as usual no concern for your children in that same heat. Outside, sweating, dirty, and hungry.

Assholes. (Spits, in solidarity with Jace).

• Love 17
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

That hashtag is rich considering Ensley was born with a case of munchies from all of the pot Jenelle smoked while pregnant. Then you factor in that the child has brachycephaly because those two morons left her in her swing or carseat for long periods of time, the moldy house, the holes in wall that are allegedly bullet holes, the domestic violence and God knows what else but somehow, Barb making sure Ensley was secure and safe before she took a shower is abuse.

Exactly. Jenelle doesn't care at all when her children are actually abused and neglected and she hates CPS when they investigate her and UBT countless times. But they're super quick to call CPS on people who are taking far better care of the kids than they do, just for spite and to harass their children's caregivers (which is an indirect form of child abuse). And she never thinks, "I'm so pissed at Barb. It would serve her right if I called the cops on her/made a huge scene in various parking lots/etc., but I don't want to do that because it will scare the kids/make the kids miss a meal/etc..."

I don't think Jenelle has ever given any actual thought to her kids' well-being. I guess she's not capable of it. She pretends to be concerned about them only to cause problems for other adults. They're just possessions to her. She "wants" them to keep other people from having them and/or to use them as props to make herself appear normal. It's so twisted.

• Love 20

I’m so happy for Kaiser.   I’ve been in his corner  and even wondered if I could bring him to VA. Janelle did nothing to deserve any of the sweet  kids she got  I just hope ( I know it won’t happen but I’m sick and delirious) that 1 day she understands how she messed up 

• Love 9

Man she's so delusional!

A part of me hopes she does get put into foster care just so Jenelle learns how wrong she is!  However I don't think it's uncommon for foster kids to see their bio parents while in foster care.  I know someone right now that has a similar situation. She is the foster parent and the foster kid still gets to see her mom every once in awhile. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I hope the judge will continue to see these actions for exactly what they are: the angry flailings of an uncaring parent, who has never once put her children first.

So it would be ok in your books Jenelle, if Ensley is removed from where she's happy, and with her grandmother and brother, and sent to foster care.  Keep it up, your true colors are on full display you heinous bitch.

• Love 16

Just listened to the calls. Jenelle asks for a "welfare check" like she's asking when her RX will be ready for pickup. It's the most natural thing in the world, for her. 

I used to have to lock my youngest's door from time to time. She has some cognitive issues and learning delays and if I did need to do something like shower, I would worry about her roaming the house. 

Honestly, better locking a child in for their safety than locking them OUT - as Jenelle and David did. Given the overall negligence that went on over there, they really are in no position to speak. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Wow why I am not surprised she turned it into clickbait. Just when I think she couldn't be a bigger idiot she uses those hashtags. BTW she is getting torn to shreds (rightly so)Screenshot_20190703-173032_Firefox.thumb.jpg.36cdb5121be7553d384f5d416fc5f65a.jpg

Isn't this the same mother who locked her children outside so she could lay around and get high? #SaveEnsley, indeed.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Man she's so delusional!

A part of me hopes she does get put into foster care just so Jenelle learns how wrong she is!  However I don't think it's uncommon for foster kids to see their bio parents while in foster care.  I know someone right now that has a similar situation. She is the foster parent and the foster kid still gets to see her mom every once in awhile. 

The foster care system is a nightmare...it’s a broken system and I wouldn’t wish anyone’s child be put into it...even Jenelle’s.

• Love 7

Since none of these bitches are teen moms anymore, it would be nice if they continue to show us Barb and the kids. I want to keep up with Jace and Kaiser and would like to see how Ensley thrives away from the swamp.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

TMZ is reporting that she is getting the kids back. Im gonna be sick

I’m going to vomit. Seriously, i feel physically ill. I wonder how many cocks she sucked to get this ok’d.

• Love 4

I didn't expect the kids to be removed in the first place and was so very happy to be wrong. I'm not the least bit surprised they got Ensley back, a little surprised they got Kaiser back and hope it is just a visitation schedule like she has with Jace and Nathan is now the primary parent, expect that Jace's visitation will be ordered to begin again and expect Maryssa will be subjected to a visitation order too. 

A silver lining is that any future bad acts of Jenelle and UBT, and we know there will be some, will weigh much more heavily against them. 

• Love 7

This is a travesty.  What I've read is that UBT's ex or her ex had a statement that Maryessa was  a good liar.  That poor child.  UBT will be vengeful.

Can't they get a stay or some order to prevent this from happening? 

In what rational world do they deserve those children?

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

How does this happen? Did David sneak into a home, take pictures of the Judge's sleeping children and send it anonymously? Nothing else makes sense. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

giphy.gif

I'm fucking stunned. I thought Ensley would adventualy be granted but that was quick. Poor Kaiser. David hates that child and it breaks my heart. 

I'm going to smoke a fatty. It's kid free today. I can't even bring myself to read any reports.

*PPP*

sad cry GIF

• Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, TeenMom69 said:

How does this happen? Did David sneak into a home, take pictures of the Judge's sleeping children and send it anonymously? Nothing else makes sense. 

Seriously, David must have pictures of the judge with an underage hooker, because I don't understand how you can look at the facts and decide those kids are better off with Jenelle and the Swamp Monster. It's not like the only alternative is foster care. There's blood relatives willing to step in and raise them. Barb and Nathan aren't perfect but they're not physically abusive or dangerous. What an absolute travesty.

From The Ashley:

David Eason and Jenelle Evans‘ battle to regain custody of their children ended abruptly and unexpectedly on Wednesday. The Ashley can confirm that the judge has dismissed the case, and ordered the Easons’ children be returned to them immediately. “The kids will all be back with Jenelle and David by tomorrow, most likely,” The Ashley’s source said.

The source tells The Ashley that the new judge in the case stated in court that she “did not see evidence of neglect” on Jenelle and David’s part.  “Despite everything [David’s daughter] Maryssa said on the stand in regard to the [alleged] abuse and [alleged] substance abuse, and some of the kids’ teachers taking the stand, and the release of 911 calls, including ones that have not been made public, the judge still dismissed the case,” the source added. “There was a particular recording played in court that was especially damning and helped Jenelle and David’s case.”  The source stated that Jenelle and David obtained an old recording of [David’s ex-wife] Whitney saying Maryssa was a good liar. (It was not given to them by Whitney, though.) 

The Ashley wants to clarify that this was NOT the only thing that led to the case being dismissed. Jenelle broke the news before The Ashley could even report it, tweeting out, “Case dismissed” and “Crying in tears of joy.”

Unbelievable.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2
(edited)

Maryssa is fucked! The recording of her mother stating she is good liar is in the court record. She'll be back on the Land, more isolated than ever. I can see Jenelle and DKD mentally abusing her with threats that no one will believe her if she talks because the court knows she is a liar.  I hate to say it, but I hope she doesn't  try to harm herself because she feels she has no way out.

Jesus! I think this is it for me! I going to have to go on a TM blackout because I can't  stomach the endless  post those two are about to bombard  SM with! 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 6
(edited)

So how exactly was all the evidence of neglect and abuse, collected both by the families and CPS, so easily dismissed? Does Maryssa, being eleven or twelve, at least get a say in where she wants to be? So it is A-Ok to violently murder animals in front of your children now? Well, fuck, this is just fucking terrible. The fuck is wrong with this judge? Was she paid off or something? Fuck the judge, I hope she gets copious amounts of hate. 

Honestly, I think I'm going to avoid any Jenelle and UNT related news from now on. Unless they file bankruptcy, lose their kids, go to jail, or have to do something humiliating to make money. I'm fed up with these piles of dog excrement always weaseling by while actual good people get fucked.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 5

Id love to know what crack that judge was smoking. 

I keep one thing in mind: judges at that level are usually elected officials. If enough outrage is raised over the case (and someone is willing to run) they could find themselves out after the next election.

*Trying to find any glimmer of hope in humanity here*

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I live in NC. FUCK NC and their broken family system. We’ve had a number of high profile child deaths in the last 10 years where the system has failed them. These two are much higher profile with evidence of abuse and this bitch ass judge dismisses the case and says the children need to be returned? FUCK YOU judge. I hope you rot in hell when something horrible happens to these kids. It’s blood on your hands. I’m beyond disgusted. 

• Love 16

I always thought they would regain custody of Ensley but really held out hope for Kaiser. This is bullshit. The adults and the system are failing these children. Kaiser should be with Nathan or Nathan's mom. I wonder if Nathan living out of state affected him negatively. 

It's clearly an abusive household and no kids should be there but I know the goal is always reunification. I hope the courts enforce anger management and regularly does surprise visits. 

• Love 17

I didn't read they were getting Maryssa back. That poor child. 

How the fuck does a new judge see no evidence of neglect? The other judge saw the opposite. I'm so furious.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I am legitimacy frightened that one of those kids will be hospitalized soon or end up dead.

Sadly, I think that's going to have to happen for the court/judge to take it seriously.  I can't fault CPS here because it seems as if they did what they could. Did the kids have a guardian ad litem? I would love to know what their recommendations were. 

I'm shocked the judge outright dismissed it. I could see returning Ensley with requirements and qualifications.  

There's a case where this couple homeschooled their kids and killed both of them. I can see that happening here. That's not a knock on homeschooling. It's just clear here that the swamp monsters will homeschool in order to avoid more CPS reports. 

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Oh my God. I am sick to my stomach. Sick.

ETA: yes, Maryssa too. That poor little girl, the system has utterly failed her.

And she was the one to speak out the most, if everything is to be believed. I'm scared for her the most. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

And she was the one to speak out the most, if everything is to be believed. I'm scared for her the most. 

My biggest fear, aside from abuse, is that Maryssa will start to self-harm. She's returning to an environment where she's isolated, stressed and has no outlets or ways to cope. She was brave enough to testify against her father and essentially got punished for it. I can't imagine what this is doing to her psyche.

I'm not sure if any of you follow Teen Mom Updates on Facebook, but they posted the news and people are actually congratulating Jenelle and saying she's a loving mother. 

• Love 4

This is absurd!! in my hometown they had a mother involved with cos, accused a neglect by putting her 1 year old on a hot stove, yes, you read that right. Lost custody of 10 of her kids...yes 10. Had custody of 2 babies. The 2 year old disappeared and they just found his remains IN A FUCKING STEAM PLANT!! What the hell is wrong with this world?! There is something fishy going on here. I'm worried sick about those kids, especially marissa and Kaiser.

• Love 4

How is this even possible? Those poor, poor children. Even if we put aside all the abuse, how can anyone think that that mouldy, sinking house is a safe, healthy place for children to live in? Even if Maryssa is a liar and is lying about the abuse and the drug use (which I don't think she is by the way), she expressed a desire to live with her grandparents; why aren't her wishes taken into consideration? This is too disgusting and heartbreaking. Honestly what dirt do they have on the judge, who are they paying off 'cause there's no way that anyone can look at that evidence and dismiss the case. Mind completely blown. 

1 hour ago, Court said:

It's clearly an abusive household and no kids should be there but I know the goal is always reunification. I hope the courts enforce anger management and regularly does surprise visits. 

The case was dismissed so no anger management and, I assume, also no surprise visits

• Love 5

What also worries me now is that Jenelle and David will do everything in their power to make certain that Maryssa doesn't spend time with her grandmother or mother again. Kaiser will never see Nathan. Kaiser and Ensley will rarely if ever see Barb.

• Love 2

Fuck. Hopefully there isn’t a “firework accident” tomorrow night after they’re returned...unless it happens to David (and/or Jenelle), of course. 

I knew that odds were they’d go back eventually but I never thought it would be so quick and seemingly effortless on their part. They appeared to do everything they could to to sabotage getting the kids back! What the fuck is wrong with that judge???????

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

My biggest fear, aside from abuse, is that Maryssa will start to self-harm. She's returning to an environment where she's isolated, stressed and has no outlets or ways to cope. She was brave enough to testify against her father and essentially got punished for it. I can't imagine what this is doing to her psyche.

I'm not sure if any of you follow Teen Mom Updates on Facebook, but they posted the news and people are actually congratulating Jenelle and saying she's a loving mother. 

I wouldn’t discount that idea. Not at all speculating, and I know every individual is different, but I was her age when everything went fucking willy Wonka wacky out of control in my already massively dysfunctional family. And that’s when I started cutting myself to ribbons while in my room or in the bathroom, at night. 😞 I wouldn’t wish that stress, nor stress relief method on any kid.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The Family Court system in North Carolina is absolute shit. I'm mind-boggled.

3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I live in NC. FUCK NC and their broken family system. We’ve had a number of high profile child deaths in the last 10 years where the system has failed them. These two are much higher profile with evidence of abuse and this bitch ass judge dismisses the case and says the children need to be returned? FUCK YOU judge. I hope you rot in hell when something horrible happens to these kids. It’s blood on your hands. I’m beyond disgusted. 

It would be great if we could just point at NC as being broken, but this is every state. The threshold to remove a child from their parents is so high it practically handicaps CPS, which is also criminally underfunded. You take the calls from Janelle about Barb, multiply it by 100 for all the people who try and use it to punish others, and serious issues don't get taken care of immediately.

In this case, CPS didn't even try and remove the kids until the Deputy Sheriff called them when he was investigating Nugget's murder. They got the Emergency Removal and that judge kept the kids removed until the hearings from this judge had been completed, and this judge decided the State couldn't prove serious enough risk to the kids. Now, it will go back to the Family Court System like what Nathan had filed and Barb used. 

I'd hope that people will now see that Barb was never going to have a choice in letting Jenelle have visitation with Jace, but:

29 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

Nope, not going to happen. Jenelle stans are the worst. They are so unbelievably delusional. I'll just believe they are all the paid accounts and no one is actually that dumb. Except Briana who is actually that dumb.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

The best thing anyone can do is not click on any article about them, subscribe to any of their social media, or even view their social media.  At least if you want to feel that you are doing nothing to help them bring in income (which is a by-product of giving them attention via articles and social media).   Go to  Reddit and you can see all their social media stuff..

Of course children need parents who bring in income... but these kids would be better served by parents who get "real" jobs and are forced to function appropriately with other adults on a regular basis.  Sitting at home making youtube channels , probably while high, is not going to work too well.

• Love 16
(edited)

Yah, I’m out.  The world wouldn’t know Jenelle Evans from boo if it wasn’t for MTV.  This shit sadly does happen on the daily in the real world, but the scum bag “parents” aren’t usually making bank from it.

And it really pisses me off because now The Hills And Jersey Shore are back, but fuck MTV for condoning child abuse.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 13

Omg what the fuck is wrong with this world. I’m sorry I can’t fucking follow this shit anymore it’s too bleak and disgusting. I feel horrible for the kids and hope somehow they can escape but there’s not a lot of hope.

• Love 14