Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, starfire said:

Jenelle gets on my last nerve. I am surprised she (and David) haven't been attacked or murdered yet by random members of the public.   He was protecting his child from being bit? They have both lost their damn minds. He baited the child into get snapped at, then beat the poor tiny dog and shot it to death. If he was really worried, maybe tell Ensley to leave the dog alone, remove the dog or Ensley, rehome the dog, rehome Ensley....there are a lot of other options....but protecting Ensley he was NOT. He set his own child up, HOPING she would get bit. I cannot believe these psychopaths have "fans".

My (purely speculative) theory about the video of Nugget snapping at Ensley is that UBT just happened to catch that moment and made the calculated decision to save the video to use if/when he decided to kill the dog one day (probably after beating the dog at that moment). I believe that his actual motive for killing the dog was that he and Jenelle were in a fight and he wanted to make a point/scare her/punish her/whatever and he used the video he was saving to justify it on SM.

I don't think Jenelle's 911 call/SM posts mentioned Nugget (allegedly) snapping at Ensley. Her "I'm so sorry you're dead, Nugget" post didn't include any mention of Nugget doing anything "wrong" and she seemed to be saying that Nugget was senselessly murdered (though it was a relief to her to know that it wasn't her fault). Right after it happened, she was mad at UBT and felt bad for Nugget/herself. Now, weeks later, after she's calmed down and forgiven UBT for 1) killing Nugget, 2) causing her kids to be taken away, and 3) fucking up supervised visitation, her story is suddenly that he was "protecting" Ensley. I don't buy it.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 3
  • Love 19

Well. Jenelle continues to prove she has no feelings for her kids at all, who's surprised?? Father's day?? Keep it up Jenelle, every time you display your narcissism publicly, it's another nail in the coffin.

Eff you David. You don't deserve any of those kids.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, LBS said:

So David made the ID channel as 4th most frightening father and I’ve never wished harder for a PTV watch party!  Spoiler alert.  Thundercunt is not happy.

B8AABB30-BB27-47EF-80CC-49DFBD2C4DBE.jpeg

OMG! How many of us have called him Uncle ID Channel?😂😂 This is fucking hilarious!

In typical Thundercunt fashion, she puts her ignorance on display with her opening line - This channel is false - instead of this accusation. Then makes it all about her. 'I love the pic they chose. It shows his creepiness  so well.

• Love 22
(edited)
21 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Where are these ID lists? I am an avid watcher of the channel but knew nothing of lists!

The ID Channel posted it on their Twitter

ETA: The ID Channel took down the tweet. Soon Jenelle won't have money to pay her attorneys to silence anyone who hurts her feelings. 
Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Man, what a fucked up thing to be right about. I was thinking about that I.D. personality all along but to actually SEE it?! And now it is reinforced in black and white by the actual network?! 

Fuck....those poor kids. 

• Love 14

I can't get over how deep in denial Jenelle is, about everything in her life.  It's scary.

She says David isn't violent like her exes, yet she called 911 on him for holding her down, and cracking her collar bone.  That was only a few months ago.

She is going to get herself killed, because she can't/won't face the truth, about anything.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Shakma said:

I can't get over how deep in denial Jenelle is, about everything in her life.  It's scary.

She says David isn't violent like her exes, yet she called 911 on him for holding her down, and cracking her collar bone.  That was only a few months ago.

She is going to get herself killed, because she can't/won't face the truth, about anything.

I don't think it's about facing the truth. I think it's about NEVER being willing to admit that what everyone has been saying about him all along is true. That would amount to her saying she was wrong. That's never going to happen.....about anything.

• Love 21
29 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I don't think it's about facing the truth. I think it's about NEVER being willing to admit that what everyone has been saying about him all along is true. That would amount to her saying she was wrong. That's never going to happen.....about anything.

That's true.  Being "right" is more important than being safe.

• Love 8

All I can say is that I’m glad all the kids are away from them and that I hope it stays that way. I don’t wish death on Jenelle but I can honestly say I do not care what happens to her AS LONG AS THE KIDS DON’T HAVE TO BE WITH THEM. 

• Love 22

I can't wait until all these kids are teenagers.  I'm sure, if they are still in Jenelle's life, that they will never treat her the way she's treated Barb.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Suddenly she's worried about her kids seeing something in the media? 😄

again.jpg

She doesn’t need to worry about them reading it. They already lived it.  Far worse. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 10/11/2014 at 2:40 PM, Darknight said:

I wonder if Jenelle was abused as a kid? Or maybe she has bipolar or a personality disorder

She wasn't abused...she grew up in a highly dysfunctional home with a father that abused her mother. She was diagnosed as bipolar a few years back and was on meds for it but quit taking them and then started using hardcore drugs. She's just a mess.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Boo Hoo...

jenelle.png

STFU Jenelle...uf you truly cared for those kids you would divorce that dog killing creep you married and get a protection order from him. You chose him over your kids...you are pathetic.

• Love 20
5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

sooo...let's unpack this post of Jenelle's...

1) The dog had already nipped at her child's face. I saw it. Jenelle saw it. David saw it because he was taking a fucking VIDEO of the dog showing clear warning signs. THAT would have been the time to protect the child. Then you rehome the dog. You don't wait for it to do what is clearly predictable and then beat the shit out of a 10 lb lap dog. Pieces of shit. Bullshit.

She can't possibly believe that beating and then shooting your tiny family dog = protecting your children, can she?  Can anyone seriously be that brainwashed or fucked up in the head?  RIP Nugget...those monsters did not deserve your unconditional love.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She can't possibly believe that beating and then shooting your tiny family dog = protecting your children, can she?  Can anyone seriously be that brainwashed or fucked up in the head?  RIP Nugget...those monsters did not deserve your unconditional love.

they are monsters. we all saw Jenelle revising the road rage/driving incident. she convinces herself of bullshit all the time and she will fight to the death anyone who says otherwise. 

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

they are monsters. we all saw Jenelle revising the road rage/driving incident. she convinces herself of bullshit all the time and she will fight to the death anyone who says otherwise. 

All the more reason it's going to be a grand ol' time when her kids get old enough to drive, and party, and have unprotected sex with people, and have their own neglected kids, at sixteen.  She will NOT handle it well.  It's going to be a shitshow.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Shakma said:

All the more reason it's going to be a grand ol' time when her kids get old enough to drive, and party, and have unprotected sex with people, and have their own neglected kids, at sixteen.  She will NOT handle it well.  It's going to be a shitshow.

That's assuming she's even their lives at that point. I don't see it happening.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Pachengala said:

So...no fence around the pool then? 🤣🤣🤣

No fence and the kids are still wearing those froghopper things.  TEACH YOUR KIDS TO SWIM IF YOU HAVE A POOL.  (I think I post this once a year at the start of the summer.  I live at the Shore.  The twilight rescue calls haven't started yet, but it hasn't been overly warm either.)

15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

God will see your actions too, Jenelle.

Don't you just love it when unreformed and unrepentant criminals like Jenelle try to act all pious?  It's just more proof that irony is a far more difficult concept that many people admit.

8 hours ago, Shakma said:

I honestly hope that her kids see their mother for what she is and what she was and decide that nah, that's not them.  

44 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

That's assuming she's even their lives at that point. I don't see it happening.

Right?!  Well, she probably will be, like a bad nightmare or a ghost.  David will be long-gone, off to someone younger and dumber he can breed with.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, monicageller said:
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

So much to unpack here. 'Your a nosey person', for starters...

But...she graduated pre-law school!  And got accepted into pre-nursing school in the fall!  I do give her credit for graduating college but why include this stuff?  Also, does the latter mean she is actually going to pre-nursing school (whatever that is) in the fall or is she very carefully wording it to be a brag but she's not actually going?

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

But...she graduated pre-law school!  And got accepted into pre-nursing school in the fall!  I do give her credit for graduating college but why include this stuff?  Also, does the latter mean she is actually going to pre-nursing school (whatever that is) in the fall or is she very carefully wording it to be a brag but she's not actually going?

I'm ... so ... confused.  A BA in English and Poli Sci (double major?)  graduated pre-law (which means what exactly?  That she's supposed to take the LSATs?  Was she in a pre-law program, most of which are utter trash?) and now is pre-nursing (which means she's a two-year medical assisting program?) and running a house cleaning business (which, great but that's a ton of tuition money and time spent on unnecessary degrees to run your own business).  Also, she owns a house by the grace of Barb.  But I can't argue with her Jenelle stance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Also, she owns a house by the grace of Barb. 

What's the about? I hadn't heard this.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She IS just like the rest of the losers on Teen Mom- finding a boyfriend is always the most important priority.

She should also include "Like those other c****, I completely lack any self awareness, and suffer from some sort of total blind spot to irony."

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Interesting.

Yes, Ashleigh, you've *really* got your shit together. Even in 2019, courts still heavily favor the bio moms over the dads, so I'm guessing there's more culpability on your part over losing custody of your son than you're willing to admit. But keep looking for a "guy that really gets you" because of course that should be what you're most concerned about at this time.

ETA: internet sleuths, is new boyfriend a Marine? I only ask because someone in that Starcasm article commented at the bottom, "counting down the days until she's married to a Marine".

16 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

She should also include "Like those other c****, I completely lack any self awareness, and suffer from some sort of total blind spot to irony."

Let's not also forget the complete persecution complex. Everyone is out to get them, bad things that happen to them are never a result of their own poor judgment.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

In regards that stupid fathers day sheet - why does it say 2018? Janelle nobody is buying it. We know that Kaiser is scared of David. We know David abuses the boy. David hates Kaiser because he looks like Nathan. David is no dad to that kid. Nice try Jenelle. We know both you and David are psychos. If not, you wouldn't be constantly getting looked at by CPS. Lord only knows how you managed to constantly get around them until now. Even now you aren't trying to follow the guidelines to get the kids back. We see through your fakeness Jenelle.

Edited by ScorpioSoul
  • Love 12
On 6/14/2019 at 4:42 PM, LBS said:

LMAO.  Yes this story ruined Father’s Day.  Not the fact that YOU BOTH LOST CUSTODY of all of your children.  You shits.

38A1D9E5-9B84-4461-A533-7654117A522D.jpeg

That comment about Father’s Day being ruined is just...breathtaking. Apparently their Father’s Day was going to be perfect if it weren’t for that pesky ID Channel ruining things. Never mind the fact that the kids wouldn’t be there, they weren’t going to let that little fact ruin their Father’s Day, dammit!

On 6/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, Shakma said:

He never cracked her collar bone. Mtv filmed the next day and her collar bone was fine. I totally get your main point but that 911 call was BS, it was her trying to punish David for wanting to leave with his friends, IMO. She may well end up serious hurt or killed sometime, he’s clearly proven he can be violent, but at this point I have less than zero sympathy for her. She could’ve had the kids back before if she would’ve left David. Originally only he was being investigated but she chose to stay with him over getting the kids. That says everything I need to know about her. 

19 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Suddenly she's worried about her kids seeing something in the media? 😄

again.jpg

“This channel is false...” she sounds like someone else with that... I’m sure the ID channel needs David on this list to “get ratings” because that makes sense. 🙄 Most of your children are also old enough to know that they’ve been removed from your custody and aren’t able to even see you outside of the visitation center so the bloom is already far off the damn rose you idiot.

13 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I’m starting to fully believe that Jenelle would cover up the murder of one of her own kids for David. Hell, she might even help with the act. She’s just as scary as David, just in a less obvious way.

3 hours ago, monicageller said:
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

So much to unpack here. 'Your a nosey person', for starters...

Is Ashleigh really talking about Barb here too? The woman who has been shown CONSTANTLY taking care of Ashleigh’s son? Who helped her buy a house? I would hope not but she doesn’t say that she’s not including Barb in her trash talk of her family. If she didn’t mean them all she should’ve just said Jenelle. Is she calling her nieces and nephews trash too? She’s an asshole for this. And “nosy people” wouldn’t give two shits about her without her family connection.

• Love 16

What college did Ashleigh graduate from? Her ramblings sound like Colin's delusions. So she's an English major, poli-sci major, pre-law and pre-nursing? And all this in the midst of losing custody of her kids, moving several times and her ex-husband producing receipts that she was working as a prostitute? In the words of Mz. Phaedra Parks, "I'm going to need to see some documentation on that one...".

• LOL 5
  • Love 18

I almost feel sorry for Ashleigh, who clearly felt this post would be some kind of mic drop, and instead, all it did was highlight how unintelligent, uneducated, irrational, and irresponsible she is, just in case anyone didn't already know that. Really, at this point, the only thing she has over Jenelle is she's not currently residing with someone who (has been confirmed as having) committed a violent act in front of young children, and that she has possibly worked some kind of legitimate job in the last few years. That's it. She's just as much an unstable, shitty parent as Jenelle. Maybe she actually likes her kids, but she's sure failing as their mother.

• Love 12

When Ashley says she's "nothing like her family," she means she is exactly like her family. I read this insane post over on Starcasm and, frankly, can't see (besides being married to a dog murderer) much difference between her brand of drama and Jenelle's.

There is absolutely no way a girl who's worked in telemarketing and now cleaning toilets in other people's homes graduated from any kind of college with dual degrees. NONE.

For the record, there is nothing wrong with anyone doing those kinds of jobs—it's just too much of a stretch to think someone who's barking about how above she is to her trash family has chosen to do work in a minimum-wage field instead of putting her "degree" to use.