Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, sandwoman said:

This is all too sad. I'm really afraid for where this will all go. 

I feel terribly for Jace, and for Barb who’s done nothing but try to give that boy stability. It’s a mess. I firmly believe everyone is terrified of David- I would be. 

• Sad 5
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/11/21/jenelle-evans-son-jace-is-hospitalized-under-cps-care-following-latest-run-away-attempt/

Jace is in the hospital and then he is going to foster care. If he gets in any more trouble he is going to juvenile detention…

Perhaps the hospital is the best place for him. I doubt he will improve his behavior in foster care if he wouldn’t for Barb whom I know he loves (yeah you break rules you get your phone taken away). I’d hate for him to end up in juvenile detention, but that’s better than living with David or on the streets. 

• Like 3

Jenelle hasn't been allowing him to get his medication, since for whatever godforsaken reason she still controls that; hopefully if he gets back on his meds in the hospital he can hold it together.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2