Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I finally buckled and started watching the show on streaming.  I have a question for all the Jenelle experts out there...

Has Jenelle ever properly broken up with a boyfriend, or have they always gone to jail?

Because, it seems like she never has to break up with these dudes.  They have a domestic dispute, he goes to jail, then Jenelle starts scrolling through Tinder looking for a new guy.

Do I have the wrong idea about this?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Pickles Aplenty said:

I finally buckled and started watching the show on streaming.  I have a question for all the Jenelle experts out there...

Has Jenelle ever properly broken up with a boyfriend, or have they always gone to jail?

Because, it seems like she never has to break up with these dudes.  They have a domestic dispute, he goes to jail, then Jenelle starts scrolling through Tinder looking for a new guy.

Do I have the wrong idea about this?  

I can't remember if Keiffer dumped her or if their breakup was because he was in jail. I know he did attempt to break up with her more than once. There is a great scene of Jenelle running after the car Keiffer is in screaming that she just wants to talk to him.

She had a few others that dumped her, one being a guy who had planned on making the military a career and Jenelle accusing him of DV wrecked that.

Then she met and married Courtland. They got busted for heroin and Dustin the miracle lawyer was able to get her a plea deal where she only got probation and Courtland got prison time. She was pregnant with Courtland's kid when he got locked up and she had an abortion. That's when she met Nathan and almost immediately got knocked up with Kaiser. There is a scene with her talking to (I think) Tori where she tells her she's not sure if she's pregnant or if it's hormonal remnants from the pregnancy she just aborted. It's a classic, right up there with more classier court heels. Nathan dumped her, she didn't break up with him while he was in jail. She begged him to take her back and he wouldn't do it. There is another classic Jenelle cringe scene where she's talking to him on the phone, bawling and begging him to take her back where she tells him she hasn't even touched another man's skin in like two whole months.

After Nathan wouldn't get back with her,  she hit Tinder, found Swamp Dick and got knocked up with Enchilada right away. Swamp Dick was in prison with Courtland, so his claim of not knowing anything about her was total bullshit. He was a broke, violent loser living with his mom and latched onto her wallet the minute he met her. I think they dated for about a week before she moved him into her house and he completely took over all communication with Nathan about Kaiser and Barb about Jace. He ran Barb out of the house when she came over to get Jace and found him and Maryssa out by the road unsupervised while Jenelle and Swamp Dick were locked in the bedroom. He wouldn't let Barb talk to her and told her she was 'disrespecting him in HIS house' and he was going to call the cops if she didn't leave. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I can't remember if Keiffer dumped her or if their breakup was because he was in jail. I know he did attempt to break up with her more than once. There is a great scene of Jenelle running after the car Keiffer is in screaming that she just wants to talk to him.

She had a few others that dumped her, one being a guy who had planned on making the military a career and Jenelle accusing him of DV wrecked that.

Then she met and married Courtland. They got busted for heroin and Dustin the miracle lawyer was able to get her a plea deal where she only got probation and Courtland got prison time. She was pregnant with Courtland's kid when he got locked up and she had an abortion. That's when she met Nathan and almost immediately got knocked up with Kaiser. There is a scene with her talking to (I think) Tori where she tells her she's not sure if she's pregnant or if it's hormonal remnants from the pregnancy she just aborted. It's a classic, right up there with more classier court heels. Nathan dumped her, she didn't break up with him while he was in jail. She begged him to take her back and he wouldn't do it. There is another classic Jenelle cringe scene where she's talking to him on the phone, bawling and begging him to take her back where she tells him she hasn't even touched another man's skin in like two whole months.

After Nathan wouldn't get back with her,  she hit Tinder, found Swamp Dick and got knocked up with Enchilada right away. Swamp Dick was in prison with Courtland, so his claim of not knowing anything about her was total bullshit. He was a broke, violent loser living with his mom and latched onto her wallet the minute he met her. I think they dated for about a week before she moved him into her house and he completely took over all communication with Nathan about Kaiser and Barb about Jace. He ran Barb out of the house when she came over to get Jace and found him and Maryssa out by the road unsupervised while Jenelle and Swamp Dick were locked in the bedroom. He wouldn't let Barb talk to her and told her she was 'disrespecting him in HIS house' and he was going to call the cops if she didn't leave. 

Bolded because, yeah...that is a HUGE red flag.  I haven't gotten to the season where Jenelle starts dating Swamp Thing (I'm still on the Nathan years), but I'm very, very scared for what's to come.  Dude is possibly the WORST Jenelle has ever done, and that's saying something.

Edited by Pickles Aplenty
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Pickles Aplenty said:

Bolded because, yeah...that is a HUGE red flag.  I haven't gotten to the season where Jenelle starts dating Swamp Thing (I'm still on the Nathan years), but I'm very, very scared for what's to come.  Dude is possibly the WORST Jenelle has ever done, and that's saying something.

Oh! He's by far the worst of her string of soulmates. If she hadn't hooked up with him and let him ruin the MTV gig, she'd still be raking in a ridiculous amount of money for doing nothing. 

• Love 5

She's probably going to start a GoFundMe to help pay for her pot medical bills and equipment. What she doesn't seem to realize is most of her fans can barely afford to pay for their most basic necessities, never mind being able to donate hundreds of dollars to her.

• Love 7

Lmao medical school? No shame in being a medical assistant but it is not medical school. Also pretty sure she has not worked a day in her life as a medical assistant. She is such a delusional dumb bitch.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Marley said:

Also pretty sure she has not worked a day in her life as a medical assistant.

I'm no Jenelle expert, but I watched this show back in the day and I recall her working as a medical assistant.  Maybe for a short period of time, but I do think it happened.

The thing about Jenelle is that I think she may actually be the most intelligent of her batch of teen moms.  Admittedly the bar isn't all that high, but she's certainly more intelligent than either Chelsea or Leah.  I'd guess Jenelle and Kailyn are more similar to each other when it comes to smarts than they are to Chelsea or Leah, and remember back in the day giving Jenelle the edge when thinking about his.  Although I have to force myself to remember this, in light of what Jenelle's life has become.

• Love 3

She finished trade school but wasn't able to pass the exam to be licensed. That's how "myself of all people"  remembers it. Never actually worked a single day in that job. I mean, who would hire a junkie to work in medical office? She'd be trying to steal narcotics or script pads.

And intelligence doesn't always equal smart decisions or common sense. My brother has a genius level IQ and got straight A's in school. But he's been in and out of prison his whole life because he keeps making stupid decisions.

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

She finished trade school but wasn't able to pass the exam to be licensed. That's how "myself of all people"  remembers it. Never actually worked a single day in that job. I mean, who would hire a junkie to work in medical office? She'd be trying to steal narcotics or script pads.

And intelligence doesn't always equal smart decisions or common sense. My brother has a genius level IQ and got straight A's in school. But he's been in and out of prison his whole life because he keeps making stupid decisions.

She went to a for-profit school that takes anyone willing to pay. Myself of all people remembers it the same way you do - she never passed the competency/licensing exam and never worked a day in that field. 

Sadly, this ignorant twat who just wrote “myself of all people have went” is apparently planning to “homeschool” her daughter. I think even Leah and Chelsea would be more competent at this point.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Anyone else wonder of she went to "medical school" just to be in a position to acquire prescription drugs?

Yes, myself of all people believes this was her grody husband's idea. Or whichever dirty loser she was involved with at the time. They probably thought the doctor's office would have an open drug cabinet stocked with a multitude of opiates.

As usual she didn't think this brilliant plan through.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Oh, brother. Did she diagnose herself again? What about her esophagus issues and seeing “particles?” 

She saw molecules, not particles. Don't misdiagnose her 😂

3 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Yes, myself of all people believes this was her grody husband's idea. Or whichever dirty loser she was involved with at the time. They probably thought the doctor's office would have an open drug cabinet stocked with a multitude of opiates.

As usual she didn't think this brilliant plan through.

I'm pretty sure she was dating Kieffer when she was enrolled in this prestigious medical school. But don't worry guys, she's also got a scuba certification so she is trained to "save lives!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

Is 'myself of all people' the new 'dramastic'?  😄  I hope so. 

It’s just SO BAD. And even worse - myself of all people have went .

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 7
47 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I read something this weekend that she said she had als and was talking about ms and how she would rather have that. So which is it? Als or fibromyalgia?

She has no idea. 

58 minutes ago, Marley said:

She’s making shit up to not work and stay on assistance. Ppl like her know how to work the system. She’s straight trash.

I don’t think she’s on disability yet. She wants to be but that takes a lot of documentation from actual doctors.

• Useful 1
20 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I read something this weekend that she said she had als and was talking about ms and how she would rather have that. So which is it? Als or fibromyalgia?

She just needed to fabricate a reason for some rag-mag to interview her, to make the next month's payment on the land.  That's about all she can do these days to make some money.  She might as well use it while she still can, it won't be long before no one will care enough to write an article about "Jenelle Evans-Easom WHO?"

• Love 2
22 hours ago, suzeecat said:

She just needed to fabricate a reason for some rag-mag to interview her, to make the next month's payment on the land.  That's about all she can do these days to make some money.  She might as well use it while she still can, it won't be long before no one will care enough to write an article about "Jenelle Evans-Easom WHO?"

What is her POS husband  excuse for not working?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

What is her POS husband  excuse for not working?

He does work! Don't they "own" Barnacle Bob's Barnacle Removing Service? Plus posting God awful TikTok dancing videos of his wife, that's a job. So is going to court for all of his misdemeanors. And suing their former friends.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

She is definitely going after a disability check. Otherwise why all these posts about being sick? 

I just picture J in her she shed getting high/drunk 24/7. 

I don't know how it is in her state, but in mine you get 60% of the earnings you got from the quarter preceding the quarter prior to the date your claim is filed. So if you file in March the disability amount would be based on the quarter from July to September 2021.

So...60% of nothing is still nothing, right?

• LOL 3
On 3/25/2022 at 4:35 PM, Cinnabon said:

She gets more delusional by the day. 

0D8B47C0-7DF4-4533-A304-3CF1FB34C20F.jpeg

Hmmm… 

“What might affect my test results?

Timing is important. Having anesthesia or muscle relaxants for surgery within 48 hours of the test may give a false-positive result.” 🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/15/2022 at 11:21 AM, MaggieG said:

She saw molecules, not particles. Don't misdiagnose her 😂

I'm pretty sure she was dating Kieffer when she was enrolled in this prestigious medical school. But don't worry guys, she's also got a scuba certification so she is trained to "save lives!"

She was with Nathan when she started training for her medical career at the local diploma mill. Nathan dumped her while she was still going to school.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/23/2022 at 9:25 AM, rhofmovalley said:

He does work! Don't they "own" Barnacle Bob's Barnacle Removing Service? Plus posting God awful TikTok dancing videos of his wife, that's a job. So is going to court for all of his misdemeanors. And suing their former friends.

If I remember correctly, the friend that originally had the boat scraping business moved back to NC and started his business up again under a new name. I'm sure he had a hard time trying to convince customers to do business with him again after the swamp monsters ruined it at record speed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, lovesnark said:

She was with Nathan when she started training for her medical career at the local diploma mill. Nathan dumped her while she was still going to school.

Wasn't there a scene where she and Kieffer were squatting at that house where she showed up with a bunch of school books and he commented how expensive they were? For some reason that is sticking in my memory but I could be wrong

• Love 1
On 3/30/2022 at 5:47 AM, MaggieG said:

Wasn't there a scene where she and Kieffer were squatting at that house where she showed up with a bunch of school books and he commented how expensive they were? For some reason that is sticking in my memory but I could be wrong

Could have been for something else. She did graduate while taking some college level courses. But, the Keiffer years were way before she went to Miller-Motte for the medical assistant course. She did finish it, but she failed the certification test......twice.

• Love 3