Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Such a shock that the abused and neglected child forgot his homework.  This is just a warmup for what's to come, which is Jenelle never accepting any responsibility when her children make mistakes.  The mistakes will get bigger and more serious, and Jenelle will wash her hands of them completely until they impregnate people in high school and then end up in jail.  Of course I hope the kids don't end up that way, but sadly, they don't have much love or support, so...

• Love 8

You can tell Page 6 hates her🤣 Those pics are horrible, especially the one taken from behind of her walking on the beach. She's gotten so big, her bolt on boobs no longer look too big for her body. Everything has averaged out size wise. Since she has never had any problem fat shaming her former castmates or anyone else, I feel no remorse for laughing at the fat, ugly beast she is. Lurch looks (and probably smells) like he just crawled out of someone's septic tank.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Yikes. The ever-so-sexy shot of the back of her in the swimsuit is just stunning. I'm not sure if the dimples on her butt cheeks or what appears to be a butt zit is the more attractive sight. 

I might never eat again. 🤢

But…It’s a size 6 and all muscle, she says. 

• LOL 5

I read something, I think on The Ashley, that when people were commenting on the pics and asking why Lurch looks homeless, Jenelle came back with 'he has vitiligo!!'. Like that has anything to do with him looking like he never showers. When they first got together, he wasn't that bad looking and looked like he showered on the regular. Since he's grown that scraggly, disgusting beard he always looks like you could smell him from a block away. Jenelle always looks dirty and smelly, too. Their day at the beach probably counted as their weekly bath.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

mtv is currently filming a teen mom spinoff, consisting of most of the cast living together in a house in san diego on a “retreat.” jenelle posted some weepy tiktok about how the producers called to invite her to join, then ghosted her 😆 according to the ashley, she was not formally invited, but a producer did call her to see if she’d be interested. jenelle (of course) expressed interest, but then immediately demanded david’s presence at the house, or for mtv to pay for his lodging close by. not surprising to anyone but jenelle, the producer immediately stopped returning her calls, bc no one (except jenelle) wants anything to do with that creepy, dirty, psychopathic slob. once again, a lifesaver was tossed to jenelle, and once again she refused to grab onto it and is acting shocked that she drowned. all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

MTV is really grasping at anything to keep the TM franchise afloat and it isn't working. They need to shoot the whole thing and put it out of it's misery.

Jenelle shows us again what an utter idiot she is. She could have gone to CA, been paid a decent chunk of change and had enough money for beer and biscuits and gravy for a while. They could have bought a ticket for Lurch and found a cheap hotel room for him to stay in and not said anything to production. But, nooooooo! She had to demand they pay for him to fly out there and pay for his accommodations, so MTV peaced out and put her on ignore. Oh well, she'll sell a few stories to some tabloids whining about how big, mean MTV fucked her over again. That's if the tabloids even want to deal with her anymore. I think they're more interested in stories from people talking about what pieces of human garbage she and her skeevy huzzbin are.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

MTV is really grasping at anything to keep the TM franchise afloat and it isn't working. They need to shoot the whole thing and put it out of it's misery.

Jenelle shows us again what an utter idiot she is. She could have gone to CA, been paid a decent chunk of change and had enough money for beer and biscuits and gravy for a while. They could have bought a ticket for Lurch and found a cheap hotel room for him to stay in and not said anything to production. But, nooooooo! She had to demand they pay for him to fly out there and pay for his accommodations, so MTV peaced out and put her on ignore. Oh well, she'll sell a few stories to some tabloids whining about how big, mean MTV fucked her over again. That's if the tabloids even want to deal with her anymore. I think they're more interested in stories from people talking about what pieces of human garbage she and her skeevy huzzbin are.

And what about their kids? Did she want to bring them all too?

• LOL 6
22 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

And what about their kids? Did she want to bring them all too?

Hell no. They would have farmed them out somewhere. Maryssa could go to her granny's and Kaiser could go to Nathan, but they would've had to pawn Enchilada off on someone. I think Jenelle and Barb are on the outs, so that wouldn't be an option and I don't think they're talking to Lurch's family, either. Maybe they have some new 'friends' that would have stayed at their house while they were gone to watch her and the poor, unfortunate animals trapped there.

• Love 3

That beard is just awful.  One of my brothers-in-law has a full beard sort of like that, but he keeps his trimmed so he doesn't look like a hermit.  

I hope whoever got hit by them gets sent a copy of this video, along with their insurance companies.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Missing her eyebrows and her teeth, apparently.

BF126206-0603-4408-80F8-278226D7BF0E.jpeg

She looks like Granny from The Beverly Hillbillies here.  She needs to be in a rocker on the back of the truck instead of in the cab.

Edited by Booger666
  • LOL 13
On 10/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, iwantcookies said:

I’m glad J is looking like a 45 year old drug addict. She was never a looker, but now lol she loooks bad.

And yet there are men commenting on her Twitter bikini pics about how hot she is and how she still has it even after having 3 kids. Urp.

3 hours ago, Fosca said:

Aren't lost outer eyebrows sometimes a symptom of hypothyroid?  Or maybe some of her awful makeup ate them.  

When my daughter was a teenager, one of her friends routinely over plucked her eyebrows, especially the outer ones. They stopped growing back in and the girl now has  tattooed eyebrows.  I've never understood why Jenelle didn't spend some of the money she was raking in over the years on having her brows tattooed. She spent $$$$ on a crappy brow make up kit that's growing mold in one of their outbuildings instead. Jenelle logic at it's finest.

• Useful 1
On 10/8/2021 at 7:16 AM, Fosca said:

Aren't lost outer eyebrows sometimes a symptom of hypothyroid?  Or maybe some of her awful makeup ate them.  

She’s had them forever and Ensley was born with the exact same eyebrows. 😆

• Love 4
On 10/10/2021 at 4:22 AM, Mkay said:

She’s had them forever and Ensley was born with the exact same eyebrows. 😆

I thought maybe she did that instagram hack where you shave the ends of your eyebrows then draw them on straighter for the "foxy eye" look? Supposedly it opens up the face more

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Now she's on Twitter claiming she only used drugs for "3 months". In her entire life.

Why do these people forget there were cameras on them? For years?

In her twisted mind, she thinks the only thing that counts is when she was strung out on heroin. That lasted a whole lot longer than three months, too! She used it with Keiffer and Courtland. MTV filmed her using with Keiffer and she posted a ton of videos herself while nodding out with Courtland. In between nods, they were declaring their undying love for each other. 

• Love 3
On 10/12/2021 at 3:06 PM, rhofmovalley said:

Now she's on Twitter claiming she only used drugs for "3 months". In her entire life.

Why do these people forget there were cameras on them? For years?

Is she calculating in dog years ???

• LOL 8

Didn't she admit to smoking pot while she was pregnant with Jace?  

Yeah, I know pot is legal now, and I have no problem with that, but it was an illegal drug at the time, if I'm remembering the whole thing correctly.

Anyway, my point is, Swamp Cooze has always been on something.

Edited by Pickles Aplenty
  • Useful 3
9 minutes ago, Pickles Aplenty said:

Yeah, I know pot is legal now, and I have no problem with that, but it was an illegal drug at the time, if I'm remembering the whole thing correctly.

It’s not legal everywhere. Is it legal in North Carolina?

14 hours ago, Pickles Aplenty said:

Wasn't ENSLEY born with pot in her system? I don't think the age difference between her & Jace is 3 months. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Wasn't ENSLEY born with pot in her system? I don't think the age difference between her & Jace is 3 months. 

Why, yes! Yes she was! And, because of that, CPS was involved before they left the hospital. They did several home visits after she was born and reported that Kaiser had a horrible rash from being left in a shitty diaper for hours while the swamp rats fawned over the new spawn. This tidbit came out when the kids were taken away after Nugget was murdered. 

• Love 1

https://heavy.com/entertainment/teen-mom/jenelle-evans-cps-jace-custody/?traffic_source=Connatix

The former MTV personality hinted the network was the one who told her to go out and have fun and then Barbara Evans used it against her. “All the times I was “out partying” on mtv… WHO TOLD ME TO GO PARTY?! Who wanted that footage?! THEM. Y’all probably thought I dropped out too right? Nope, went to school every day and even completed college.

She completed college???  I think this was posted yesterday, she is claiming she lost Jace because she was told my MTV to go out and party.  She is seriously insane,

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

https://heavy.com/entertainment/teen-mom/jenelle-evans-cps-jace-custody/?traffic_source=Connatix

The former MTV personality hinted the network was the one who told her to go out and have fun and then Barbara Evans used it against her. “All the times I was “out partying” on mtv… WHO TOLD ME TO GO PARTY?! Who wanted that footage?! THEM. Y’all probably thought I dropped out too right? Nope, went to school every day and even completed college.

She completed college???  I think this was posted yesterday, she is claiming she lost Jace because she was told my MTV to go out and party.  She is seriously insane,

She got a certificate for medical assistance at Miller Motte. She didn’t pass the state exam. She calls this “medical school” and “college.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

It's always someone else's fault.

Bitch, you lost your kid.  Live with it, and stop fucking whining.

ETA: She also doesn't realize she's admitting to caring more about being on TV than Jace.  Because she is dumb as a rock and doesn't know how to love anyone.  Nice.

Edited by Pickles Aplenty
  • Love 12

So first Barb took Jace, then she was young and now it's because MTV told her to go party. First off,  she still picked to go party and get high and drunk. Second, if it wasn't for Barb Jace would have probably been in and out of foster homes and beaten, etc. Third, for years she picked men over Jace and would only be interested in getting him back when it made her look good. Fourth, this is the same person that followed someone onto their property like Billy Baddass and pulled a gun with her son in the car. I bet MTV told her to do that too.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Does he even have a valid drivers license?

He got them back after the suspension we knew about.  But with so many recent stops he might get them taken away. 🤞🏻

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

He got them back after the suspension we knew about.  But with so many recent stops he might get them taken away. 🤞🏻

Was it suspended for not paying child support? I can't imagine they've been keeping up with his payments to Olivia. The last time he was way behind, there was a warrant out for his arrest and he went to the courthouse and paid it at the last minute. I think it was around the time Jenelle moved to Tennessee or right after she came back? I'm not sure, I just remember it was during one of their more dramastic moments. I kind of remember people thinking she wouldn't pay it for him because they were on the outs, but she did.

• Love 2
On 11/2/2021 at 8:19 PM, lovesnark said:

Was it suspended for not paying child support? I can't imagine they've been keeping up with his payments to Olivia. The last time he was way behind, there was a warrant out for his arrest and he went to the courthouse and paid it at the last minute. I think it was around the time Jenelle moved to Tennessee or right after she came back? I'm not sure, I just remember it was during one of their more dramastic moments. I kind of remember people thinking she wouldn't pay it for him because they were on the outs, but she did.

You are right on the timing. I don’t remember why it was suspended or when he got it back. 

They won’t in court yesterday (or today) against Katrina, the friend Jenelle had to take things from her house when she moved to Tennessee. Remember that one?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1